• Published 5th Feb 2023
  • 6,833 Views, 397 Comments

How I started a war in a children cartoon - Netap



Dude gets Isekai'd into the body of The Storm King before he began his conquest.

  • ...
30
 397
 6,833

An Argonauts Memoires 1

Dear Diary, I have decided to write my thoughts and experiences under The Storm King in order to one day publish my words as a memoir, teaching others a first-hand look at what serving in The Storm King's army was like.

My Name is Jason and I have been chosen by the Storm King himself to lead a small group of ships on a most important mission.

When news first arrived to me of my appointment to the role of captain, I was astounded and joyful both at once.

It seems the king has taken notice of my efforts to lead during the partially successful mission of clearing The Hyena's bandit camp.


It was during that mission that I stepped forward and took charge when the commander appointed by Lord Strife sat behind with nary a plan to proceed other than wait for nightfall and attack then.

Does he not know that a king of The Storm King's caliber should not be made to wait?

Nevertheless, I was ecstatic when His Majesty appointed me as the captain of the mission.
One that required that the three ships under my command be taken to a large and dangerous swamp to find and acquire a magical artifact that was once used by an Afcari Warrior King.

His Majesty even gave the company under me a unique and exotic code name.

The Argonauts.

When I asked what the name meant he simply smiled and crinkled his brow as if lost in fond memories.

Truly, His Thunderous Majesty is the wisest of all Kings, He must expect me to arrive at the conclusion of what the meaning of the name is by myself. So high is the expectation of His Majesty that his people will learn for themselves rather than scrap for crumbs of wisdom from him.


Like a father taking care of his Children.

Truly, No Ruler would ever match the Majesty, Kindness, and Wisdom of The Storm King.

The Army is setting sail once more tomorrow at noon, The Argonauts under my command will split from the main body of the fleet together with seven other ships, whose goals are to include independent tribes into The Storm Kingdom, growing His Majesty's sphere of influence upon the people of the continent of Afcari.

I will write another page once we will leave the town of hedgehogs we are situated in as of the moment.

All Hail The Storm King.

Author's Note:

This is written by Soldier 3, the one who took control during the bandit hideout raid.

I'm having some of the Storm Creatures in the army see The Storm King similar to how the NPCs of Ainz-Ool-Gown see Momonga in Overlord.

"Sasuga Storm-Kingu Sama!"

On another note-
-Thank you all so much for all the support on this story!

With less than 12,000 words and already more than 175 likes, I'm amazed by how well received this story is.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the story. and support the Great Storm King in his totally evil and definitely terrible, in no way at all positive, take over of the world.