• Published 5th Feb 2023
  • 6,836 Views, 397 Comments

How I started a war in a children cartoon - Netap



Dude gets Isekai'd into the body of The Storm King before he began his conquest.

  • ...
30
 397
 6,836

Getting into the groove of things

Being a king isn't easy.

I need to feed my citizens, keep them alive, and also protect myself from assassins and hit-men.

Luckily for me, The Original storm king knew how to fight.

So in the hours after my slightly manic speech, If you can even call it a speech, I tried getting more comfortable in my new body.

Being a weird Goat/Baboon/Satyr creature makes it really hard to walk, I mean, Have you seen my knees?

Anyway, while I was kicking my legs, trying to mimic a Kung-Fu kick, I was interrupted by what can only be described as a sentient cloud.


"Your Majesty, Wonderful job on the speech you gave to the soldiers today. It really Motivated their decision to join you. Truly, There is no king you couldn't defeat with just your tongue." The cloud said as he entered the room backstage, Looking back to the storm king memories to find his identity.

Strife, The kings right hand man/creature/cloud/thing.

The cloud who has watched the King use all of the gold in the royal treasury to build an army, a fleet of airships, built with anti-magic-metal hulls, and anti-magic-metal shields and chest-plates for all the soldiers.


Basically there is no Storm Kingdom anymore, because this cloud didn't do his job and stop the king from wasting all the money.

World domination was the original plan, but now without any money in the treasury, I don't have any other choice.

I need money and the original Storm king spent it all.

I can at-least try and act like a villain character, Hopefully I will be good enough for the universe to not see me as a one-off bad guy who'll get kicked out of the show after one arc. I need to be a recurring character in this pastel rainbow world of friendship.

I really don't want to die.

I'm going to have to be a Robotnik instead of a Mephiles.


"So your Majesty, what is your plan to take over Abyssinia?" Strife asked me as we walked down a hallway in the Storm Castle, or whats left of it after "I" sold everything.

Looking at the size of the castle can really tell you how it looked like back in its prime.

"I plan to take it slow, There are several small tribes and communities between us and the cats. I'm looking forward to see their worth." I tell strife, Trying to act like how a villain would.

Those Drama classes back in highschool are really kicking in right now.

"Their worth? Please explain my king, I do not think I understand" Wow he sound like a bad guy, It's like Count Dooku turned into a talking cloud.

"I wish to see if I should assimilate them into my new Empire, or destroy them. Who knows," A fanged smile spreads on my face "They might be useful." And cut! that was a perfect act if I do say so myself, really brought out the Conquering tyrant feel.

"You wish to have them join you?" Strife asked me.

"Why of course, I might have an army, but I can't feed them all by myself. We don't have any farmers, they probably do. All we need to do is show them why joining the Storm Empire will be beneficial to them."

"So you want the agriculture they can give us?"

"Precisely."

"And If they refuse to join you?" Strife stops and looks at me.

Stopping in front of a giant set of doors, leading into the throne room, I turn back to strife "I already told you, They either join us, or they'll get destroyed. I have an army strife, I'm at least going to use it before we reach the cats."

Ignoring his response I enter the mostly empty throne room, and walk towards the Storm Throne, My throne.

"I want this on my flagship, Make sure it's on my flagship before we depart." I tell strife and exit the room.

Leaving Strife with the job of getting someone to carry my throne to my ship.

I love delegating.

Author's Note:

Strife >:)