• Published 5th Feb 2023
  • 6,832 Views, 397 Comments

How I started a war in a children cartoon - Netap



Dude gets Isekai'd into the body of The Storm King before he began his conquest.

  • ...
30
 397
 6,832

From a Hedgehogs eyes

I don't know when things became as bad as they were.


Maybe it was when Dad fell sick and left the job of Chief to me.

Or maybe it was when The Hyena started sending her "Tax Collectors"

Maybe it was when our food supplies ran low and the few coins our small village had remaining were taken by that Bandit.

I really don't know when things really got bad.

But I do know when they turned for the better.

It was when He arrived.

The Storm King.

I can't believe I thought he was one of The Hyena's goons when we first met.

And less than a week later after he arrived and our village became a happier and livelier place than it was in months, perhaps even years.


The Hyena was gone, her goons arrested and set to work in the Quarry as their sentence.

Our Trade routes opened up once again without the fear of highwaymen robbing us on the roads.

Our community wasn't big, It was only four hedgehog villages built near the forested and mountainous area of the Savannah, With a few villages of Turtles further away closer to the dryer parts of the region.

And the Storm King managed to connect all of us.

He gave us jobs, protection, opportunity.

Even now, almost a week after he left to continue his campaign, I can still see children running around with small wooden masks and sticks, playing pretend as the Storm Kings army.

"Wahh! You won't defeat us evil Hyena!" A young hedgehog yelled in a deep voice as he swung a stick around at another hedgehog with a cloth mask over his eyes.

"Oh no! The Storm King has come to stop my evil!" The second child yelled dramatically, "But you won't attack! I have a hostage!"

The child playing as The Storm King chuckled to himself before saying "You fool! While we were fighting, I sent my soldiers to free the hostages while you weren't looking! I win!"

The second child acts as if injured before falling to the floor "Curse you Storm king!" He yelled.

"No! Curse you, Hyena!" And with another yell he threw the stick aside and jumped on top of the Hyena, rolling on the ground and laughing.

Hah, to be young.


The two children soon turned to look at me.

"Oh, Good Morning miss Cheryl" They both said.

"Good morning to you too kids"

You know, I think I'll miss having the Storm King around these parts.

At least If I ever feel like getting another audience with him, I can just visit the Storm Base here.

It's a perk of being The Chief in charge of the biggest Hedgehog Village in the region.

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter from the first batch of chapters I wrote.
Hope you all enjoyed reading this far
:)

Also, I'm amazed at how well received this is, I originally considered not even posting it here on FimFiction because it barely has any My Little Pony elements in it except the races, locations and some characters, almost everything else is original.

And also thanks for 100 likes and 1,000 views in five days, It's astonishing.

This story won't be getting any updates for a long while since I promised my Wattpad readers that I'll be working on a DC Universe story as my main priority story for the first half of 2023.

Though I might drop a short chapter here and there every once in a while, just little stories from different perspectives from the New Storm Kings Army, maybe a chapter from the group he's sending to pick up the treasures, maybe an office worker at one of the Storm Bases.

The Main Story itself will be put on pause for the next few months, hopefully I remember this exists and get back to it.

It's been years since I updated one of my stories and I only finished writing the first chapter last month, I started writing it over two years ago and just gave up and procrastinated for more than a year before deciding to finish the darn chapter and release it.

Check out my Wattpad if you're interested in more, I write under the username Netapel
I also sometime stream on Twitch, a short two hours a week, under the name Netapel1, just say hi if you get the chance :)

Thank you all so much for enjoying this story :)