• Published 5th Feb 2023
  • 195 Views, 0 Comments

The witch and the princess. - Dagger10 SpaceCat



What if rita repulsa was in the 2 parter first episode of mlp?

  • ...
 0
 195

Prologue: The day of the dumpster.

One day on the moon...

It was almost time. Freedom was near, the stars to align, the day was close but then. CRACK! The sound of lightning broke the silence like a hoof stepping on a twig.

The princess of the night had somehow, been startled by the sudden noise, but then again if you spent 1,000 years alone in almost pure silence you probably would also be startled by something as loud as lightning.

Wait a minute, Lightning on the moon... Something doesn't add up...

"WHO DARES DISTURB NIGHTMARE MOON!?" The Dark alicorn shouted... Nothing, not a single peep.

"SHOW YOURSELF AND I MAY SPARE YOU!!" She shouted again but then, something caught her eye, something unusual, something she never had seen before.

A weird object that appeared to be some sort of metal container, it had a red gem on the lid surrounded by engraved symbols.

She had sworn that in her thousand years on the moon that was never there before, or at least she never saw it until now. The container seemed ancient as it was covered in rust but then she noticed something, the container was sparking with purple lightning.

She had sensed an evil energy in the container as it continued to spark with the purple electricity. She was hesitant as there was no way to know what was inside of it but morbid curiosity got the best of her.

Opening the container, she stood befuddled at what lay before her. Four bipedal creatures, one looked like a dog, two were more like monkeys, and one was also monkey like but covered in gold armor and it had wings.

"ALRIGHT WE'RE OUT!" One of the monkey like creatures yelled in joy. This one was blue in a weird combo of knight armor and engineering gear. "RITA! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WE'RE FREE!" He yelled into the container then came out another bipedal creature this one in a weird dress and it had a staff resembling a cresent moon with a red gem in the center.

"Ahhh!" The newly revealed creature referred to as 'Rita' yawned.

"Uh-Oh! Morning breath! Let me get some air!" Babbled the blue monkey like creature.

"Oh it's good to be free after ten thousand years." said the dog like creature. Ten thousand years! What was going on? Were these creatures truly older than her?

"Here your evilness, let me help you, Walk with me, talk with me!" Sang the other monkey like creature who somewhat resembled a spider.

"Ugh, You made me step in a puddle you nitwit!" Yelled rita. "Get out of my way monkey face!" She screamed, before aiming her staff at the container and destroying it with magic.

"WE HAVE COMPANY YOUR HIGHNESS!!" Yelled the golden clad creature.

"Perfect! Stand back I'll talk to them!" Yelled rita in a annoyingly confident tone.

"WHO ARE YOU FOALS!!!" Nightmare moon yelled in response. These creatures were definitely not what she had expected but she still saw them as below her.

"I am Rita Repulsa, the greatest sorceress in the universe!!!" She yelled.

"HA! I AM NIGHTMARE MOON! PRINCESS OF THE MOON AND SOON THE SOLE RULER OF EQUESTRIA!!" She shouted at the bipedal self proclaimed "greatest sorceress" and the others.

"MY QUEEN! SHALL I DEAL WITH THIS CREATURE?!" Yelled the golden clad creature.

"No! I can deal with this myself goldar!" Yelled rita to the golden clad creature 'goldar' who immediately backed away. "You clearly don't know who you're dealing with." rita said in a gloating tone. She aimed her staff at a few small clay figures the dog like creature put down, she fired a blast of magic at the figures and it became something new.

Grey colored bipedal creatures with black stripes and red eyes moving sporadically and speaking gibberish.

"What in my sister's..." The dark alicorn muttered in shock at the literal creation of life. "What are these things," She blurted.

"These are my putty patrolers, faithful troops, if somewhat dimwitted, but... That's expected when they're literally made out of rock." The sorceress said, begrudgingly admitting her troops stupidity.

"Okay, Can you explain why YOU WERE ON MY MOON!!!" The dark alicorn shouted in anger remembering that this was all happening on the moon, her moon, her crowned jewl.

"YOUR MOON, HAH! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS AND I'VE BEEN ALIVE EVEN LONGER THAN THAT, THE MOON IS JUST A ROCK!!!" The sorceress yelled in response, angering nightmare moon.

"JUST A ROCK, JUST A ROCK!!! I PRACTICALLY MADE THE ENTIRE NIGHT SKY AND YOU CALL MY CROWNED ACHIEVEMENT 'JUST A ROCK'!" She yelled in pure rage.

"Okay, okay, I yield, its your moon," she said slightly sarcastically "I have been alive for over ten thousand years and I have been on this moon for far, far too long." Rita said in slightly somber remembrance.

Nightmare moon, while still furious was slightly calmed at rita's quick defeat in the 'argument' that had happened.

"Well then pre-tell; why are you here in the first place?" The alicorn asked.

"I wanted to take over this planet called eltar and started a war, in the end that infernal zordon trapped me in that space dumpster and sent me to space, but I had the last laugh and trapped him in a time warp!" Rita said in a gloating tone
"Well, then again, I'm not one for team-ups, but if we work together we can accomplish our goals and this planet will ours." rita said.

"Agreed, if we work together, not only will equestria be ours, but all of equus will be!" Nightmare moon yelled.

"HAH! YES, YES, YES! IT'S PERFECT! WHATEVER LITTLE BRATS LIVE ON THAT PLANET WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP US!!!" Rita yelled in pure evil glee.

"Yes, indeed, none of those foals could stop us from taking over equestria, and all of equus!" Nightmare moon and Rita loved the idea of ruling the whole planet and so...

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" They both laughed, looking down at the planet that would soon be theirs.

Author's Note:

"AHHH! AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE! IT'S TIME TO CONQUER EQUESTRIA!!"
Sorry I had to.

I am pretty new to mlp and everything so I may not get everything right so if I mess up the characters please don't get mad but anyways I hope you enjoy the story!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment