• Published 30th Dec 2022
  • 208 Views, 0 Comments

Sagwa and MLP: The Revival Era of Sagwa - TheSodorRailways



Sagwa, her friends, and the Mane 6 travel through adventures for a new era.

  • ...
 0
 208

The Shivering Eight Part Two

Fluttershy arrived at Princess Clestria's castle, nervously looking this way and that. Everyone was looking at het with...distrust? Fear? Dislike? She swallowed, trying desperately to wet her suddenly dry throat. She looked around, and she tried taking deep breatha.

And then the TV switched on.

Drampf was on there, talking, as he usually did, complete bull from his rather large office. But Fluttershy wasn't focused on that. No, she was focused on the pictures that were rapidly scrolling past as Drampf talked.

Futterwise.

Eagle.

Dizzy.

Biggles.

And then suddenly Drampf stopped talking, and a old, grainy piece of footage began to play. It showed five poniew in a shed. Five ponies sitting there. Right at the end, was Fluttershy.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Fluttershy'a mind was skipping, like a very, very broken record. Everyone was staring up at it, everyone was watching, everyone knew, they all know about it now, they all know what a coward you are, Fluttershy, they all know your secret. The screaming reached a low pitch that she'd never before heard of before, and without even a second though, Fluttershy bolted, rushing from the castle. She had to get somewhere, had to hide, had to...had to do something to just get away from them all.

...

Drampf stared, open mouthed in complete horror at the sight in front of him. Gotch looked completely and utterly dumbfounded as he sank into the nearest chair. Both men watched as the video played out, the audio (though somewhat crackly) very clear to even the most blocked of ears.

"You...idiot."

"Now hold on-"

"You said, you said that this would...that this would end it. That this would change the way they saw him forever. That it would the final nail in the coffin of Twilight Sparkle the Flipping Pony! Well you were right about it changing the way they see her. She's a goddamn war heroine now! And if there's one thing that the public likes, it's a war heroine! You didn't even check the goddamn film reel!?"

"I-"

"Shut up and let me think! We're meeting with Silverstrean tonight, and I can assure you, your arse is grass when he hears of this!"

...

1882

Sagwa, Sheegwa and Sheegwa were gatherwd around. Jet-Jet, Lik-Lik, Wing-Wing and Hun-Hun were about to start a race. Fu-Fu adjusted his glasses, as he gets ready. Then Hun-Hun smiled at Dongwa, as he smiled back at her. They began at the start line)

“It’s from here-" said Lik-Lik. "-to the bottom of the mountain of that pathway, and then back again. The first person to make it back, is the winner!”

Dongwa looked at Lik-Lik. “You got it Lik-Lik!”

Sagwa turned her head to the alley cats, as she had her eyes looking on Hun-Hun. She knew they had to be careful....otherwise they wod be in danger. “Under one condition. That we try not to get caught in the thick snow”

Hun-Hun smiled. “Deal”

“On your mark…GO!” shouted Fu-Fu. All seven cats began to take off, leaving Fu-Fu behind as he started flying towards them. "HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!” he wailed.

They ran pass the pond, as Sagwa was in the lead. Lik-Lik was second, Dongwa was third, Jet-Jet was fourth, Hun-Hun was fifth, as Wing-Wing, Sheegwa and Fu-Fu were trying to catch up.

“I’ll be the winner!” called Sagwa.

“NOT FOR LONG!" Dongwa called back. "I AM THE BEST!"

"NO YOU AREN'T!" shouted the writer, who flipped the older brother off, then went back to work. The writer's name was Eric Shaw. He used to film on Spongebob SquarePants back in 2007 before he left in the next year.

Anyway, he wind rised as snowflakes blew in. Soon Sagwa was almost there to the bottom of the mountain. However, they all stopped to rest so that the race could resume. Then Hun-Hun noticed dark clouds that loomed ahead, as lots of snow were coming in.

Hun-Hun was worried. “Hey fella’s. A snowstorm is coming. We’d better head back”

Sheegwa and Sagwa looked up.

Sagwa cleared her throat. “You could be right Hun-Hun. We’d better get back anyway. We’ll shiver if we are stuck out here.”

Wing-Wing was shocked. “Wait a minute. What about the race? You said we make it to the bottom of that mountain."

Sagwa agreed. “Well, okay. Just to that pathway. But let’s hurry, okay?”

They resumed to the race. Sagwa ws still in the lead, as they were almost there. But more and more snow are coming down, as a blizzard was about to begin.

“Almost there…just a few more…” panted Sagwa. She soon made it, and cheered. The others made it also, as they catched some air. However, the weather started to get chilly anyway. Fu-Fu could feel the chilly air. "Ooooh." he shivered.

Wing-Wing felt it too. “Hey, you’re right. We’d better get back anyhow. Otherwise we'll die of frostbites."

“Let’s walk together." said Lik-Lik. "I think I had enough racing anyway.”

“Sure works for me” declared Dongwa who needed a warm drink.

Fu-Fu continued to shiver. “Y-yeah. I would be b-b-better in walking anyway. I had e-e-e-enough of flying.”

They started to leave, as the weather grew worse. Lots of snow were coming down hard like a airplane landing as the blizzard had just begun. It got bigger as it blew hard on them. The blizzard was so big, everyone couldn't see! This means...

"WE'RE LOST!" everyone screamed. I was gonna say that.

"SAGWA! I CAN'T SEE!" shouted Sheegwa.

"WHERE THE FLIP ARE WE!?" yelled Lik-Lik.

Wing-Wing started to cry. "I THINK WE ARE LOOOOOST!"

“I KNOW!” said Fu-Fu.

"It’s very cold! I can’t take it!” Sagwa groaned.

“Me too!” wailed Dongwa.

Hun-Hun saw something. "OVER THERE! THAT CAVE!"

Everyone headed towards the cave on the bottom of the mountains. All seven cats entered the cave at the bottom of the mountain, and then Fu-Fu entered also. After Fu-Fu entered, a dark shadow is behind them screaming "WAIT FOR ME GUYS!”. He then entered, safe and sound. Everyone sighed in relief as they are in shelter at last.

"That was the coldest snowstorm I've ever been into!" sighed Jet-Jet.

"I know!" agreed Sagwa. And the toughest! We need to take cover."

Before Sheegwa could utter "Me-" , she let out a loud "AAACHOOO!"

"Hey, are you okay Sheegwa?" asked Fu-Fu as he confronted her.

"We'd better get warm really." said Sagwa. "She's catching a cold and freezing."

Dongwa came up with something. "Hey. If we build a fire in here, we'll all have to get warm."

Hun-Hun smiled. "I agree. I'll find some wood in this cave."

"I'd better help." said Fu-Fu.

The Alley Cats were shocked. "WHAT A MINUTE! WHAT ABOUT US!?"

Sagwa looked at them. "We'll take care of Sheegwa, while you three find something in here." They began to walk as Sagwa and Dongwa comforted Sheegwa to stay in there.

Lik-Lik muttered. "If there are blankets, we'll all have to share really."

...

2024

Fluttershy was hiding in a old castle. It was old, rusty and broken up. She tried to get the horrible things off her head. But it was no use.

...

1996

No one would suspect a thing if something was to...happen to them, would they?

No one would blame her for being unable to save them.

No one at all.

...No.

He would know.

And so, taking a deep breath, Fluttershy sprang into action. He glanced from side to side. "All right lads! Let's get cracking! Here's my idea, we get as many people into the carts as we can until the ambulance get here! We get carts as far away from the fire as possible, which means we get the people as far as we can. There are some fuel trucks over there, which means that if the fire spreads to them, the whole dock goes up in flames, right?" She spotted their parents heading back, and was pleased to see them nodding.

"Right on!" Biggles agreed. "Come on lads, let's do what the yellow pony...what Fluttershy says!"

"All right, I'll ride the fuel tankers, Fluttershy, if you'll give me a hand?"

"Certainly Flutterwise. Eagle, you and Dizzy take care of the carts and the injured. We want to clear as big as space as possible for the ambulance and for the firefighters!"

"You got it!" Dizzy snapped out of it, and rolled forward. "Everyone here please, people coming through! Get on-board, we'll get you to safety."

"Folks, focus on the splendid red pony, all right!" Eagle called out. Elsewhere, Flutterwise and Fluttershy began riding the fuel tankers out of the way, directed by Biggles. Those injured were helped onboard the carta and pushed away from the fire towards the road, while all those who weren't left on Dizzy and Eagle.

At last, the firefighters arrived to throw sand on the fire, and to beat it down with blankets, and medical personal were dealing with the wounded. The engines quietly headed off for home, towards Wellsworth.

And then the very loud, very clear sound of a air raid siren cut through the midnight air.

"Blimey!" Flutterwise was stunned. "Not now! Of all times!"

"The fireworks would have attracted them anyway, but the explosion can't have made things better." remarked Biggles grimly. They were still in the area of the Harbour, so the five ponies quickly went home to sleep.

For a while, after the bombing had ceased, there was little anyone said or did. Nothing moved. The only thing that they could really gather was that whatever damage the Luftwaffe had done was quite severe, from the smell of the rather pungent smoke.

Then, there was a very loud and very audible clinking noise, as one of the house doors (which had been closed) was slowly opened. From what the ponies could see, it was still dark outside, the sky only lit by the bright orange glare of fires far off in the distance. And there, standing in front of them, was the Captain of the Krakatoa. Besides him stood...well, it was pretty obvious who they worked for.

"And you are completely sure that these are the ponies."

"Listen, sir, I did what you told me to do, I found the engines from the Ministry, can I please just go?"

"But of course. Your Fraulein is waiting for you Good luck."

The Captain smiled and turned back.

He walked fifty paces before the man in charge pulled out a gun and...well, you do the math.

As the body was removed, the leader smiled a rather horrifyingly calm smile to the ponies, who were terrified. "Now then...shall we begin?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment