• Published 29th Nov 2022
  • 3,283 Views, 166 Comments

Spike's Omnitrix - JSan82

  • ...
7
 166
 3,283

Unforgiving

Moments before sending the telegram

Shining Armor enters the RV and opens a hatch to a hidden room to make documentaries, audio logs, and emergency calls to any plumber base throughout Equus. He uses his magic to turn on the monitor. "This is Captain Armor. Plumber Number: 19-8-9-14-9-14-7 calling in about an urgent message to Princess Luna."

Within the hidden base of Canterlot Castle, Doctor Whooves answers the transmission from Shining Armor. "Shining Armor. What's the status?"

"Make sure the transmitter jots down every word I say and print it. It's vital newsworthy for Princess Luna to read," Shining replies.

"Very, well. The transmitter is active. Say what you need to express, and I'll have some pony deliver the message asap," Doctor Whooves activates the transmitter. He returns to his work until the transmitter uploads Shining's message.

Shining Armor inhales. "Princess Luna. I'm not sure if Princess Celestia had told you what Twilight could have done to Spike during her negligence stage throughout the years. We got the letter about Spike being freed from Twilight's custody indefinitely. However, I must confirm that the abuse Spike had to suffer was more severe than I imagined. Spike revealed that Twilight left him on a melting ice block in the lake while sleeping. She and the bearers laughed at his misery, especially drowning in the cold-freezing lake. The way Spike spoke, being free from bondage, hurt me. Hurt me in the sense that I, the older brother, failed my brother even though I had no clue what was going on in his life. I believe Twilight has done more harm than what she led on. Spike is crying. He broke down after reflecting more about his life after taking the first day without Twilight being there. Spike has been suffering from an endless nightmare about dying, with no one coming to his rescue. I believe Twilight Sparkle is not worthy of being the Princess of Friendship for how she treated Spike for years. She'd basically discriminated against a species without knowing it cause she forced Spike into accepting his role as an assistant and made him her bitch. There's no safeguarding what Twilight and her friends have done. I believe there's more to the story, and I will ask Spike what happened in his life. You are more than welcome to come and learn from Spike's point of view. If Celestia comes, let her. She needs to be more involved in Spike's life and understand the gravity of the situation."

Doctor Whooves and a few others heard what Shining Armor reported, and it's sickening. The transmitter printed the letter. Doctor Whooves gives the letter to a Royal Guard who is a plumber in disguise. He takes the note and leaves the hidden base, disgusted.

Shining Armor signs out and turns off the monitor. Now, he'll have to wait until later today or tonight to hear more in-depth about Spike's past in Ponyville. He stomps his front left hoof in anger. Shining Armor can't believe Twilight would be that cruel to Spike, a baby dragon that helped her in more ways. "Twily has taken Spike for granted. I'm glad Spike spoke up rather than allowing his depression to eat him alive. I vow to be there for Spike. The same vow I made to my wife and daughter. Spike is family. My family. As for Twilight, she'll have a rough road to walk through until she becomes a better pony." Shining Armor leaves to check on Spike.

Twilight Sparkle is in one of her many libraries reading a cooking book to prepare many meals until she can hire a chef. She has her list for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Pinkie Pie had offered to help, but Twilight reminded Pinkie that Princess Celestia forbade any help to experience what Spike went through. It's not even the end of the day, and she's miserable.

With the School of Friendship suspended for the next few days, the Young Six wanted to visit Twilight and understand why she was disturbed and upset. Sandbar noticed Starlight and Spike weren't in the school, standing by Twilight's side when she made the announcement. Smolder and Ocellus believe something horrifying happened between the two. Like, both of them got sick, which made Twilight worried and over hyperventilating about a possible new plague to spread throughout the lands of Equestria. Yona suggests helping Twilight until school resumes. Gallus and Silverstream concur. What else can they do since there are no classes? In the Young Six's minds, they hope this'll grant them extra credit.

Luckily for the Young Six, the Castle of Friendship is a few minutes away from the school. They hope to find solutions to ease Twilight's pain. Silverstream becomes the first to knock on the castle's doors. Twilight hears the door knocking and wonders who wants to see her. In the back of her mind, she imagines Princess Cadance with Flurry Heart while Prince Blueblood suffers from diaper duties.

Twilight opens the door and is amazed to see Sandbar, Yona, Silverstream, Ocellus, Smolder, and Gallus by the door. "Can I help you?" Twilight asks. She wants to know if her students are that eager to learn about Friendship, like a private tutoring session.

"Hey, Headmare Twilight Sparkle," The Young Six say in unison.

"We were wondering if you are alright and needed help?" Smolder speaks on behalf of her fellow friends.

Twilight weakly smiles. "Oh... I wish I were alright, Smolder. Things as of late are changing, and I wasn't expecting to embrace it immediately," Twilight stretches the truth. She decides not to disclose any information about Spike and Starlight's sudden resignation from their jobs at the School of Friendship and losing Spike's custody.

"What happened to Spike and Starlight? Are they sick or something? We didn't see them when you made the announcement a while ago at the School of Friendship," Sandbar said.

"They're on vacation. Princess Celestia asked them to embark on a new quest qualified for them," Twilight stretches the truth again while sounding sincere.

"That means you have no help in your castle, right?" Silverstream asks out of curiosity. It's a painful indication that plagues Twilight's mind. The loneliness to endure in the castle for the next three months.

"Yes," Twilight looks down.

"Say, how about we help you a little?" Yona suggests to Twilight. That way, she doesn't feel lonely.

"As much as I would love your company in my castle, I decline the friendly gesture," Twilight replies. "I can't accept because Princess Celestia forbade me from receiving any help whatsoever."

"Well, don't take it as owing a favor, but maybe, count it as extra credit?" Ocellus said, hoping it'll entice Twilight into allowing them to help around and enlighten Twilight's mood.

"Extra credit?" Then it clicks for Twilight. Her eyes widened with a smile stretching from cheek to cheek. A face that made her look crazy and funny. "EXTRA CREEEEEEEDIT!"

The Young Six step back, believing Twilight snapped and doesn't look good.

Twilight's grin becomes nerve-racking. "Princess Celestia forbade me from hiring or asking for help for the next three months. She'd technically not decreed about having students perform extra credit for me!" Twilight uses her magic to pull the Young Six into a group hug. "I love the idea of extra credit! Thank you!" Twilight will now use extra credit as a loophole to bypass Celestia's decree. She will document some truths while maintaining some secrets. After all, not every Princess is perfect, and not every Princess is informative about revealing such secrets.

"So, how can Yak and friends help teacher?" Yona asks.

"Follow me inside. There is so much to discuss. Also, many group activities for extra credit!" Twilight uses magic to drag the Young Six inside the castle and closes the doors.

Shining Armor regroups with Starlight and Trixie. Spike continues to cry about his gruesome experiences. Shining Armor postulate Spike's past and how extreme it was. "Spike?"

Spike's eyes are red from the tears shed; he turns to Shining Armor. "Yes?" Spike sniffs.

"I promise you; things will get better from here and out."

"How?" Spike stares into Shining's eyes. He wants to know if Shining is honest and not his imagination running amuck, giving him false promises like he was with Twilight, hoping things would progress smoothly.

"By ensuring Twilight and her friends will never abuse or use you for their selfish gain or amusement. I've sent a message to Princess Luna, announcing that you suffered from an endless nightmare caused by the abandonment and near-death experience. Princess Luna will visit later today or tonight."

Spike sighs. "I might as well impart all I've been through to Princess Luna; that way, Twilight nor her friends can never bother me again."

"That would be wise, Spike," Shining Armor encouragingly says.

"I don't think I can look at Twilight the same ever again. Even the rest of the bearers, if I hear horrid atrocities. I will have to resign as counselor of the School of Friendship, knowing I'm working with a hypocrite."

"Would you be interested in working as my assistant for the Great and Power Trixie?" Trixie sounds like her magician self. The same pony Starlight befriended over a year ago.

"I would be happy to accept that proposal, Trixie. I'll be honored to work with a real friend rather than a child abuser," Starlight harshly said about Twilight. "No offense, Shining."

"No need for the apology. Twilight crossed a border no pony should ever cross. Even as a Princess that every pony turns to, I don't think I can look at my Twily the same after discovering hidden facts Spike will mention later today or at night. Right now, I'm not sure to call Twilight my sister."

Spike sadly sighs and lets go of Starlight's embrace. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Let's all head back," Trixie suggests. Starlight and Shining nod. They follow Spike to the RV.

Princess Celestia is in her room mentally preparing herself to accept the facts spoken by Spike later tonight. Also, a guilty conscience clouds her mind. The time she spam-mailed Twilight through Spike during the return of Discord's tyranny. She sent letter after letter, not understanding the possible torment on his fragile young body.

"Uuuuuagh!" Princess Celestia is angry at herself. More memories cloud her mind about the times Twilight brought her friends to Canterlot while leaving Spike behind. "I can't believe I was so stupid!" Princess Celestia facepalms herself. "I never bothered asking about Spike whenever Twilight and her friends came to Canterlot!" She groans bitterly. "He wasn't there at the Gala, the National Dessert Competition; Hell, he wasn't there during the Best Young Fliers competition. Twilight could have used that spell of hers to make Spike walk on clouds!" Princess Celestia continues to reminisce about seeing more of Twilight and her friends except for Spike; each memory unfolds with all the fun and life lessons without Spike's presence.

Princess Celestia walks in circles in her room. She excused herself from royal affairs. She's more concerned about Spike than any pony in Equestria. Also, one glaring detail is not allowing this sudden revelation to reach the Dragon Lands. Princess Celestia wants to avoid war with the Dragons; if word gets out about the mistreatment of a young dragon from pony kind, it will cause a rift with every creature affiliated with Equestria.