• Published 29th Nov 2022
  • 3,293 Views, 166 Comments

Spike's Omnitrix - JSan82

  • ...
7
 166
 3,293

Omni-Log Part One

Shining Armor brings Spike to the monitor room, where he can make audio logs. Shining Armor gives Spike a switch to activate and deactivate the audio session since he doesn't possess magic. Spike thanks Shining and sit on a cushion on the floor, facing the monitor so the plumbers back in HQ can hear his progress.

Spike looks at his Omnitrix and decides to make each audio recording for each alien he turns into except Wildmutt. Spike wipes the sweat off his forehead and flicks the switch to start his audio logs.

{Audio Log #1}

Spike: "So, this is my first audio log. First, of many, I should say. I think; I should rename it into Omni-log since I have this Omnitrix."

[Spike views the Omnitrix in front of the monitor]

<End of Recording>

{Omni-Log #1}

Spike: "Okay, now that the log has the name changed, let me tell you something about my progress. I have tested each alien except for two; The one that looks like a being with big eyes and a winged alien. I will turn into seven of the eight aliens since one doesn't speak any language fluently. I doubt you or anyone could understand Wildmutt's language. Since I know everything stays within the plumber database and only plumber officials will hear of this, I mentioned my backstory to the Princesses, Shining Armor, Trixie, and Starlight. Twilight Sparkle and the Bearers don't know any testimony I spoke of last night. I prefer to keep it that way. Also, since having the Omnitrix, I reflected more on my life, and I'm happy that the Omnitrix broke the shackles of my life. I have a real purpose and an adventure of a lifetime. I could blab about my past, but I'm speaking about my new life."

[Spike activates the Omnitrix. The faceplate rises, and he scrolls to the right]

Spike: "Here we go!"

[Spike slams the faceplate down]

<End of Recording>

{Omni-Log #1.5}

Heatblast: "This is the first alien I turned into a few days ago. Back when I went camping in solitude since Twilight took her 'friends' and left me behind with chores. I made a wish, and the shooting star redirected itself and nearly crashed into me; Long story short. Curiosity got the better of me, and the Omnitrix latched itself onto my left wrist. With that out of the way, allow me to introduce you to the alien I am. I am Heatblast. An alien that consists of Magna rocks and fire that possibly rivals the sun itself. Unfortunately, I tested the raw power of Heatblast in the worst ideal location. A forest. I caused a forest fire after getting too excited due to Heatblast's capabilities. If it weren't for the help of Starlight Glimmer, I would have caused a wildfire that could wipe out the Everfree Forest. It's because fire from an alien differs from magic power. Discord attempted to remove the Omnitrix, and he's a deity with reality-warping prowess. The Omnitrix would not budge for Discord, and the protection of the Omnitrix turned Discord into ashes. Obviously, he was fine, but still. It makes you think about the true potential of the Omnitrix itself. With Heatblast's power, I need to be cautious of what's around me and control the fires to the fullest. It turns out that I can teleport by casting fires around me, but for a short distance. If I need to fly, I can use the flames as boosters on my feet or hands. If I want to get explosive, my flames can generate small or large flame combustions. One thing I notice when I turn into Heatblast or any of the aliens is that my wings don't fuse with the aliens. They disappear."

[Heatblast's Omnitrix insignia flashes and beeps, reverting Spike to normal]

Spike: "I guess using the time to talk shortens the time span of the transformation. When the Omnitrix recharges, I'll be back with the next Omni-Log."

<End of Recording>


Half an hour Later.

{Omni-Log #2}

Diamondhead: "So, my next alien is Diamondhead. Diamondhead is the third alien I turned into; the second was Wildmutt. I figured to turn into the aliens in the order I tried. In Ponyville, after two robotic drones attacked me, an alien-tech titan plagued the citizens of Ponyville because it was searching for me. The Royal Guards and many unicorns tried to defend themselves and slay the robot, but they failed miserably. So, I inserted myself into the battlefield and challenged the robot. It took me a while to figure out the weaknesses of my opponent. One thing was clear; I didn't sustain any injuries when the robot tossed me around like a ragdoll. Sure, it shot lasers at me, but being made of crystals meant I didn't have the flesh and muscles to feel the aftermath of the impact. A certain someone wanted to take my crystals as a fashion idea. Screw her ideas! My crystals are lethal weapons!"

[Diamondhead's arms become razor-sharp. The edges of each hand turn into cutters]

Diamondhead: "As you can see, I can slice anything like butter. I can burst a robot's hand and make them useless. I tested the cutting edge on Shining Armor's shield during practice. Let's say his shield popped like a bubble. Shining Armor's defense spell once repelled a swarm of Changelings that couldn't get into Canterlot even when Queen Chrysalis weakened him. Shining Armor's magic is unlike any unicorn in Equestria so testing my alien against his magic proved that Diamondhead's capabilities overpower any unicorn and possibly an Alicorn. Being an alien made of crystals allows me to redirect lasers, absorb energy and refract. I can shoot shards of crystals, generate crystals on the ground, and create a wall to protect myself or others from inbounding strikes. I do have enhanced jumping and acrobatics like Four Arms. Who is another alien I'll turn into later."

[Diamondhead's Omnitrix symbol bleeps and flashes red, causing Spike to turn back]

Spike: "See you in the next half hour or so."

<End of Recording>


An hour later.

{Omni-Log #3}

Ghostfreak: "Yes, I am a ghost in front of the monitor."

[The pink eye moves all over the black lines. Spike does that to see if some feel crept or freaked out by the sudden eye movement]

Ghostfreak: "So, I named this alien Ghostfreak. I scared Trixie and Starlight the other day when we were in this mill by Gold's Village. Little did I know that a bounty hunter would come searching for me. Trixie showed me her visors, and she was tracking bogeys. The bounty hunter sprayed me with this brown ooze that enabled him to land a physical blow on me. It made me vulnerable to phase through walls or the ground. I was saved by Shining with the RV and Trixie's quick thinking. I want to say that I have the ability to possess creatures of any kind and allow them to become tangible if I grab them and phase through walls. One moment."

[Spike goes through the wall and drags Starlight into the room. She is disturbed by the feeling of getting dragged into the wall while feeling nothing]

Starlight Glimmer: "Spike! What was that for?!"

Ghostfreak: "Testing my powers as Ghostfreak; it turns out you can phase through walls when I grab you. Pretty neat for hefty escapes down the road. Wouldn't you agree?"

[Starlight sighs]

Starlight Glimmer: "It is pretty cool to feel the effects of a ghost despite having a living form. Next time, ask before taking."

[Ghostfreaks' Omnitrix blinks and sounds off. Spike is normal]

Spike: "I'll remember that. Now, I'll take a break and watch you train some more."

Starlight Glimmer: "More like watch me stumble and fall before two hundred pounds becomes four hundred pounds."

[Spike laughs a bit. He follows Starlight out the door]

<End of Recording>


Two hours later.

{Omni-Log #4}

Four Arms: "My fifth alien. Four Arms. Pretty much self-explanatory by my appearance. I'm ten feet tall with brute strength, agility, durability, acrobatics, and much more. I turned into this alien when a bounty hunter was about to attack Trixie, Starlight, and me. I didn't think about who I wanted to turn into; I hoped I picked the right one for the job, and I did. This alien that looked like Diamondhead snatched me away from my friends and brother. He wanted to retrieve the Omnitrix and believed I was an uncaring child who exploited the weapon as a toy. Sure, I used it for fun, but I did it twice. One was to draw the crowd away from the RV in Ponyville, where I got showered with praises. The second was when I scared the daylights out of Starlight and Trixie. Either than that, I used the Omnitrix wisely. I used it to save lives from an alien conqueror or something vile that wants to use the Omnitrix for their purposes. I don't have all the answers. Perhaps Princess Luna can shed some when we have a private discussion in my dreams or a remote area. I don't know. With Four Arms, I tore this mechanic crab-alien and disabled his mechanisms by ripping off his leg that looks like a sharp-edge scythe or sword, and I somehow caused him to retract and malfunction."

[Shining Armor enters the room]

Shining Armor: "Spike, I'm about to start the RV. I finished packing our equipment and training course into the RV. You can continue the audio recordings."

Four Arms: "Omni-Logs."

Shining Armor: "Nice name. Anyway, you can continue with your Omni-Log. I didn't want to startle you when you feel the RV's movement."

Four Arms: "Thanks for the heads up."

[Shining Armor leaves the room]

Four Arms: "That was Shining Armor. Uh, letmethink, letmethink, letmethink.., where was I..? Oh, yea! The Diamondhead warrior guy says he'll return after taking the two bounty hunters away. I saw how awesome Shining was when he activated his saddlebag weapon. It was amazing! I can only imagine how Starlight will be with those cannons mounted on her sides. She will be a wiz at utilizing the full effect of the saddlebag launchers."

[Four Arms Omnitrix insignia flashes red and bleeps. Spike is back to normal]

Spike: "I think; I want to wrap up this audio log by explaining the last two aliens. When I heard a commotion outside the RV, I turned into this blue alien that ran super-fast. I want to say it is faster than Rainbow Dash's flight speed. Also, having complete control of stopping myself without the whiplash effect is stellar. When Rainbow halts herself, she crashes at times or causes what's around her to fling ahead of her. When I stop, everything stops. Trixie came up with a cool name for the alien too. XLR8. Her version for accelerate. That name fits so perfectly, and it's short. Shining and Starlight approved of the name. I told them if they come up with clever names for each alien I turn into, I'll keep it. I have two aliens left to try, so I'll hear what they'll call them."

[Trixie comes into the room]

Trixie: "Spike, I'm making dinner. You want anything?"

Spike: "Surprise me. Also, can you put a bowl full of gemstones? I'm craving for them."

Trixie: "Not a problem."

[Trixie leaves the room]

Spike: "The last alien I turned into is known as Ripjaws. He's an aquatic alien composed of different sea creatures merged together, like how Discord is part of every animal combined. Unfortunately, Ripjaws is not made for dry land. The heat and lack of water caused him to dehydrate. However, Trixie made this supplement for Ripjaws, enabling him to breathe the air. The air turns into moisture, the sweat becomes cold droplets of water, and the skin, scales, the physicality of Ripjaws become wet. I forget if Ripjaws has skin of scales. He is strong, and his teeth can shatter anything. As Ripjaws, I munched a log in half. I'll need to test Ripjaws in water to have a better thorough examination of his strengths and weaknesses. Until then, I'll have to wait and see where Shining Armor is taking us. This is Spike signing off."

[Spike flips the switch, deactivating the audio logs]

<End of Recording>

Spike leaves the monitor room. He sees Starlight and Trixie having fun making dinner. Spike walks to the front and sits next to Shining Armor. He watches Shining leaving the desert region of Gold's Village.

"Had fun with the Omni-Logs, Spike?" Shining asks while driving the RV with his magic. He sees a small bridge next to the train tracks and goes in that direction.

"I did. I had fun watching Starlight training when I took my break. Starlight moved better today than yesterday."

"Soon, two hundred pounds will feel like nothing. When Starlight removes the weights and tests her speed, she'll be amazed to see how quickly she can sprint than she usually does."

"So, where are we off to?" Spike asks.

"Well, we need to get rations for the next upcoming destination. So, I'm driving us to Appleloosa."