• Published 10th Nov 2022
  • 406 Views, 3 Comments

My life in Equestria as a wolf - Pyro_Leo



Where the hay am I, why am I a wolf, and why are horses talkin?!?!

  • ...
4
 3
 406

Chp1: Where am I?

You felt the sun in your eyes but you try to ignore it with your blanket... But you didn't feel it. You opened one of your eyes to see grass only it looked more like it was drawn though you can also see it moving like animated grass confusing you as you raised your arm to-

wait a minute...

Your arm feels different. You opened your eyes fully and raised what should be your arm only to see what looked to be a cross between an arm and a paw as you darted up and looked at yourself only to see a body that wasn't yours. "WHAT THE HECK?!"

You shouted looking at yourself. You still had your clothes but your body was not there, or maybe it was, as you examined yourself you see your new body looks like someone took you and a wolf and combined the two leading to your body now.

You saw a river and ran to it when you suddenly caught yourself on all fours and actually looking like a wolf when you stood up and easily now a bipedal. You were shocked, what was happening to you?

You get to the river looking into it to see your face which was still kinda flat but you were covered in fur with eyes that looked like something from a cartoon as you opened your mouth to see your teeth seeing that you still had an omnivorous mouth as you sighed. "As a wise penguin said, Well this sucks."

You said as you get up and looked around when you saw your backpack and looked inside and after you looked inside you thanked yourself that you were planning to go camping for your day off.

You then put it on and looked around as you turn back to the river. If you know one thing is that most rivers lead to civilization, or the ocean, mountain, cliff, hole- there are so many thoughts and now is not the time.

You looked left and right and soon chose a direction as you made your way to wherever.

[Time skip]

It has been so many hours and still haven't found anything. It was getting late but you have to keep going not caring about tiredness, hunger, the quiet... Wait a minute... Why did it suddenly become quiet?

You looked around as fear began to crawl up your spine when a strange feeling in your skull yelled one thing.

DUCK!!!

You then duck down as something flew over you hitting a tree when you saw what can only be called a monster. It looked like if a lion and scorpion got drunk and spent the night together only to get her knocked up leading to what stood in front of you. "What the-"

You couldn't finish, it begins roaring and charging making you run away in fear horrified by what was after you. You run on two only to them end up on all fours running but it was catching up, you turned quickly losing it for a bit as you dashed behind a tree.

You tried to catch your breath when the creatures growls were heard and you looked around when you find an old branch and a sharp rock as you snuck close and quickly started working on it to make a makeshift axe.

You then see a small cave just a few meters when the creature appears roaring at you as you raised your weapon growling as you let out a shout though it came out like a roar and a howl making the creature back away only to start running to you as you run at it while the tail rises ready to stab you but then you jump dodging it and you swing cutting off it's tail as it lets out a howl of pain.

You then raised your axe as you beat your chest as an intimidation display while yelling to it. "COME ON YOU!!!"

The creature looks at it now cut off tail and the one who cut it the creature backs away then runs away as you started taking deep breath as you calm yourself.

After that you went for the cave and found it perfect size with a boulder at the distance as you ready yourself to struggle with it only for it to almost roll easily as you looked to your hands/paws in suprise. "So not only do I have some kind of danger sense like Spiderman with agility but also super strength, did I get bit by a radioactive wolf or something?"

You try not to think to much into it and push the boulder to block the opening from any other creature as you make a place to sleep and laid down your head as sleep soon took over.



As you went asleep you soon find yourself in a strange place that has stars in the sky, the ground was like water yet you weren't wet, and the moon stood high like you would see in a picture when something seemed off, the moon didn't have the picture of a pony with a horn on it, or would that be unicorn?

Before you could think more the moon suddenly began to lower till it lasted on the ground as a silhouette appears to be coming from it. As the figure soon can be seen you find yourself looking at what looked like a tall pony with a horn and wings. Did that make it a unicorn or a Pegasus, pegacorn, unisus, you didn't have any idea what it was till they spoke. "You are no pony, what are you?"

The pony asked and you would be shocked but considering what happened you weren't that suprised as you guessed it be ok to introduce yourself. "My names anonymous, but I guess you can call me anon, and you?"

The pony stood tall in a way like a royal would. "We are the Alicorn princess Luna of Equestria, co-ruler next to our sister Alicorn Princess Celestia."

Alicorn, that sounded much better. You then get up and since you introduced yourself you softly gave a smile hoping to look less threatening. "It's nice to meet you, so how did you make the moon do that?"

Suddenly her Horn glowed as the moon began to rise leaving your mouth open as she answered. "We are thy princess of the night and as such we move the moon, lay out the stars, and protect thy subjects from nightmares, though yours has obtained our attention."

She said looking at the peaceful area. "It looks almost like the night skies of euestria but at the same time are unknown to us."

You shrugged as you explained. "Well I guess we wouldn't just forget the beautiful sky of my old world."

Luna turned to you. "Thou are not of equestria?"

You shook your head. "Sorry but I'm not."

You just looked back as luna sat next to you continuing the conversation. "And what may we ask is thou plan on equestria?"

You shrugged. "To be honest I don't know I just found myself like a wolf and nearly got killed by a scorpion lion."

This made Luna look to you in shock. "Thou has faced a manticore?!"

You step back from her suddenly loud voice as she covered her mouth in embarrassment as you thought of what she said and when you calmed down you asked her a question. "Is that what the creature was?"

She nodded then explained. "Many ponies have tried and nearly none has ever survived as easily as thou have we suspect."

You shrugged. "All I did was cut off it's tail and it ran away."

Luna shook her head. "A manticore would not have just run after the lost of it's tail, thou are special... Where are thou in real life I ask?"

You shrugged. "In a small cave in a forest following a river."

She nodded as she rubbed her chin with her hoof. "If thou speaks true anonymous then I believe you are soon to come close to a mare I believe will help you."

You guess if she's a pony princess of course more ponies like her exist. "Who would that be?"

She then showed a vision of a small Pegasus with faded pink hair and a soft yellow coat. "A shy pegasus named Fluttershy, she can be quiet but we promise she may take a fantastic attention due to your animal appearance."

You guessed she loved animals as you nodded to her letting her know you understood.

Soon your body starts to fade as Luna explained. "Thou are awakening, we hope to see you in the future anonymous."

Before you woke up you thought of playing with her by giving a smile and saying. "Hope to see you soon, Lulu." Before she said anything you found yourself awake as you left the cave seeing the river. "Well I guess I have some ponies to meet."

Author's Note:

And that was the first chapter of the first book I made, I hope you all enjoy this and be ready for more chapters to Anons adventure in Equestria.

Comments ( 3 )

Could you like, add a picture please? I really don't like stories with no title pictures, even those that are really good.

Keep up the great work though!

11419684
I apologize and I promise I'll find some good pictures though it is not easy for me

Login or register to comment