• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 198 Views, 10 Comments

Equestria Age - FederalPony



With the Gala over Twilight and her friends can finally rest and relax, but when a mysterious vessel arrives on Equestrias coast Its sparks a new adventure. Tasked with finding answers to a new threat at home, they're soon thrust into survival.

Comments ( 4 )

11393607
Then shouldn't the nobles only be trying to kill Luna if Celestia pretty much agrees with him. Unless you're the same, they're this out for power which would be kind of silly because they would be screwed over by themselves because they can't move the sun and moon. Unless in this world they have the secrets of doing that again.

Still kinda working on it, their mostly out for power, but again still working on it.

Read the story in one day and its amazing. Im a bit turned off by the use of profanity but in some parts it gets really good like rainbow telling rarity off. Ive been a member of the fiction fandom since 2021 and im amazed you already wrote 2 stories while im stuck here trying to tackle my writers block on a mega epic story like yours. Kudos to u brother.

11673592
Thank you, I’m glad you liked it. Though i’m still writing it, the summer heat here has cause some writers block, but now that it’s cooling off, I’ll be able to continue it.

I’m sorry your writers block has you stuck, I hope though that it clears up for you.

Login or register to comment