• Published 27th Aug 2022
  • 5,003 Views, 242 Comments

A Walking Chestnut - Netap



A Human finds himself waking up as a Chespin in a magical world, It's kind of simple.

  • ...
24
 242
 5,003

PreviousChapters Next
Action Packed Holiday Special

It was a cold and snowy evening that heralded the call for action! The greatest hero of the Backlands was summoned to save the princess of Ponytown.

"Help us oh great hero!" The people called out to the sky, and from the darkness he arrived.

An Insectoid body, a head covered by a helmet hiding his secret identity.
On the hero's back were two retractable switchblades.


"Wait a minute" A Changeling wearing a bathrobe interrupted the story before taking a sip of his hot cocoa.
Turning to his friend, a floating purple chandelier, he asked a question.

"How is this story connected to the holiday season? And why are you wearing a Santa hat but also a necklace with a menorah? And are the candles being red, green and black supposed to represent Kwanzaa?"

The Human turned Chandelure turned around in midair, doing a spin before stopping on front of his Changeling buddy-pal-friend.

"Yes, It's called the holiday season, not just Christmas, that's kind of rude to all the other winter holidays. Sadly I couldn't find any Novy God memorabilia so this is all we have. Now Back to my story!" The Chandelure yelled before he continued narrating his story.


Where were we? He was insectoid, yadda yadda yadda, here we are.

From the darkness of the city, the great hero Lokix heard the commotion and started his search.

The Princess seemed to have been kidnapped by the evil Princess Luna-.


"I don't think you can use her, calling her evil now is sort of defamation against a royal. That's a criminal offence"

Chandelure paused his story and turned to the Changeling again.

After breathing in a big sigh, Chandelure asked "Are you the one telling this story or am I?"

The Changeling merely sipped once more from his cup of Cocoa.

"That's right, now where was I?"


The Princess seemed to have been kidnapped by the evil Princess Loona, A totally original character and any resemblance parodying real life people is purely coincidental!

The Evil Princess Loona was holding the Ponytown Princess in one of her evil five star hotels!


"Five star hotels? really?" Chandelure sipped from his mug.

"Shut Up! It's my story!"


The Evil Princess Loona was holding the Ponytown Princess in one of her evil two star, rat infested, dirty kitchen, broken ice-cream machine resturaunts! No Five Star Hotels in sight!!


"Why not just put her in a dungeon in a tower, like a normal evil princess"

Chandelure shot a dark-purple ball of ghost energy at a window, shattering it.

"Point taken" Changeling replied.


The Princess was held in a dungeon!

And it was Lokix objective to save her!
Do you have anything else to add?!


The Changeling calmly sipped from his Cocoa Mug as he watched Chandelure throw ghost balls and fire balls all over the small room they decorated for their holiday party.

"Do you have! Anything! To Add?!"

Changeling looked at Chandelure, before smirking and saying "Can you tell a better story?"

Chandelure burned down the house.

Author's Note:

Short, sweet, non-Canon holiday special that I whipped up for us in twenty minutes.
I'm sorry :(

I'll be taking a break from this story for a while before I return and finish up the Caninia arc.

Here's Special Hero Lokix BTW, He's a Kamen Rider/Power Ranger type of hero.

PreviousChapters Next