• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 1,008 Views, 20 Comments

Shadow Sky In a New World - Shadow Skysito



Shadow Sky is confused, since it seems that he is not in his home and in fact... not in his dimension.

  • ...
5
 20
 1,008

Multiversal Alterations (Part-1)

☆ Appearance of an Alteration ☆

3 months ago I celebrated Nightmare Night with Sweetie Belle, 2 months later Sweetie Belle surprised me with a surprise party at the Cute Mark Crusaders clubhouse.
Shadow Sky, 14 years old, would you be surprised to know that I haven't discovered anything?... yeah, I knew it, don't worry, I don't even trust myself, this "creating" method of dimensional displacement.. . a portal, it's not that easy... at all...

"... I don't feel like screaming in frustration, I'll just continue with my damn "investigation"." Shadow said with frustration.

The "study" that he creates with the magic of chaos is very comfortable, the walls are soundproof and there is nothing to distract me, but even so, I can't move forward, it is very complicated, I spend days and nights writing theories without stopping, I have Broken more than 16 feathers this week.

*Crack*

That's where the useful life of my last pen ended.

"Ugh, damn... I need to go buy more feathers, but it's Sunday, the "feathers and sofas" store isn't open at this time, it's already too late... maybe I can ask Twilight for some feathers, I haven't visited her for a long time." Shadow thought overwhelmed.

It was already 7 in the afternoon, it wasn't dark yet, but most businesses were already closed.

"Well... a visit once in a while doesn't hurt." Shadow thought as he walked towards the library.

Every day is... normal, I'm used to this life... but, something feels... different, the air feels heavy.

*knock knock*

"I'm coming!" Twilight shouted from inside the library.

Shadow just waited patiently, somewhat uncomfortable, since she had managed to hear a "man's" voice, and it wasn't Spike's voice.

"Oh, good afternoon Shadow, how can I help you?" Twilight asked.

"Well...I wanted to see if you had any feathers left over, I already broke the 17 feathers I had bought 2 weeks ago." Shadow answered a little uncomfortable.

"Sure, go into the library, I have to look for the feathers in my room." Twilight said.

"I-is it okay for me to come in?" Shadow asked awkwardly.

"Uh?...of course it's fine, why are you so uncomfortable?" Twilight asked confused.

"Well... aren't I interrupting something?" Shadow asked embarrassed.

Twilight is now an adult, it is normal for "women" her age to have romantic interests, a moment ago I heard the voice of a "man", and the only "man" who has entered the library since Twilight lives here is Spike, besides, it's already very late, it's about to get dark... I wouldn't want to be interrupting something... "intimate."

"Don't worry, you're not interrupting anything, come on, I want to introduce you to someone." Twilight said confused.

"... introduce me to someone?" Shadow thought extremely confused.

Twilight let me into the library, and only upon entering did I see that "man" that she had heard a moment ago.

"Shadow, meet Shining Armor, my older brother." Twilight said happily.

"Older brother?!" Shadow exclaimed in surprise.

"Hello, you must be Shadow Sky, my sister told me a little about you." Shining Armor said happily.

"I didn't know you had siblings Twilight." Shadow said surprised.

"Yes, there are things I don't mention." Twilight replied indifferently.

He was just her brother... well, Twilight still doesn't care about love...I guess.

"I'm going to go get the feathers, wait here a moment Shadow." Twilight said.

"Sure, I'll wait for you here." Shadow replied.

Twilight left the room, leaving me alone with Shining Armor.

"I had no idea Twilight had siblings, my name is Shadow Sky, nice to meet you." Shadow said, introducing himself cordially.

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Shining Armor, my sister told me a little about you." Shining Armor said, introducing himself cordially.

"So, what did she tell you?" Shadow asked intrigued.

"Well... she said something about a strange 'feeling' when she's with you." Shining said.

"Strange feeling?" Shadow thought confused.

"For a moment I thought that my sister had... fallen in love, but then she told me that you were 13 years old, and I was able to calm down a little hehe." Shining said awkwardly.

"It's not romantic interest, obviously, I know what that "feeling" that Twilight describes is, she's suspicious, the time she rescued Sweetie Belle from the diamond dogs, or the time wen I talked to Princess Luna, all that kind of "Things are setting off alarm bells in Twilight's head, but the simple fact that I'm just a child makes her thoughts conflict... I need to be more cautious." Shadow thought upset.

In Twilight's eyes I am just an ordinary 14 year old boy, but there are times in the past where I have proven to not be a normal kid, but Twilight's mind is in denial, my age makes Twilight believe that I'm just a snot, but there are things that make him think I may even be a threat... unconsciously he is in denial.

"I see haha, and tell me Shining, what do you do?" Shadow asked.

"I am a teacher at the Canterlot University Academy." Shining answered proudly.

Teacher... how strange, I felt a little pain in my heart when he said "teacher"... what the hell is happening today?

"Oh, that's good, I'm just a student still... I don't know what I want to study in the future yet." Shadow said.

"I see, you know something?, When I was young I wanted to be part of the royal guard of Canterlot... but I realized that wasn't for me." Shining said with a broken tone of voice.

"... I see." Shadow said a little uncomfortable.

"I'm back, I found 4 extra feathers, take them." Twilight said as she approached Shadow and Shining Armor.

"Thanks Twilight, maybe they'll last until Wednesday hehe." Shadow said.

"Try to take better care of your things Shadow." Twilight said.

"Yes, I know, by the way, how long ago did you arrive in PonyVille Shining Armor?, I don't remember seeing you in the town before." Shadow asked curiously.

"I arrived on Friday, I return to Canterlot early tomorrow, I came to visit my little sister." Shining answered.

"I see, in that case, good riddance Shining." Shadow said saying goodbye to Shining Armor cordially.

"Thanks Shadow, maybe we'll see each other another weekend." Shining said.

"Sure, bye Twilight." Shadow said saying goodbye to the two, leaving the library to return home.

On the way home something disturbed my mind, a strange feeling, as if something... had changed.

"I guess I'll just ignore it, anyway it was nice to meet one of my friends' brother." Shadow thought, not caring about the situation.

I was thinking of going home and getting some sleep, there was school tomorrow after all, but a surprise awaited me when I opened the door.

"Shadow!, We have a problem!, And a very serious one!" Princess Luna exclaimed, very upset.

~ Canterlot - 50 minutes ago ~

"That library seems endless, at least I don't read every day anymore, but it's still exhausting." Princess Luna said as she climbed the stairs of the library to finally rest in her chambers.

Reading consumes a large part of my day, I decided to take breaks so as not to get overwhelmed with reading, but it is still overwhelming to see so many unread books, I need to find more volumes to give to Shadow, I don't know why, but I have the need to help him... Maybe I'm trying to correct my own mistakes.

"Finally I can rest." Sigh Luna, she was about to lie down on her bed.

"Luna, could you help me a little?, I need help with planning Princess Cadence's wedding." Celestia said as she entered Luna's room.

"The wedding?, Can't we do that tomorrow?" Luna asked overwhelmed.

"No, it's a bit urgent." Celestia answered.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming." Luna said tiredly.

"Very well, I'll wait for you in the planning room." Celestia said as she left her sister's room.

How strange, the planning was almost finished, we had not yet publicly announced the wedding of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, but it was almost ready... something urgent?

"I'm here, what did you need help with?" Luna asked as she entered the planning room.

"Princess Luna!" Cadence exclaimed.

"Cadence?!, What a pleasant surprise it is to see you again after so long." Luna said happily.

"I've known for almost a year now." Cadence said.

"Ahem... I needed your help to make an important decision Luna." Celestia interrupted.

"Okay, what's it about?" Luna asked confused.

"Could you tell her, Cadence?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, Princess Luna, I want to cancel my wedding permanently." Cadence said indifferently.

"What?!" Luna exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, I can't stand my idiot fiancé anymore." Cadence replied angrily.

"But what made you make that decision?!" Luna asked confused and worried.

"Well...he's a very annoying pony, his egocentricity is horrible, He talks to me like I'm stupid, he's a horrible pony." Cadence answered overwhelmed.

"I can't believe it, I didn't know Shining Armor was a good-for-nothing jerk." Luna said with extreme confusion and disappointment.

"... Shining Armor?, he was my first love certainly, but I could never be by her side." Cadence said confused.

"We had already gone over this planning many times Luna, how did you confuse Shining Armor with Prince Buck?" Celestia asked confused.

"WHAT?!" Princess Luna exclaimed with extreme confusion and disorientation.

"That idiot was never a prince, he's just a charlatan." Cadence said indignantly.

My memories don't lie, Princess Cadence's wedding was going to be with Shining Armor, I am 100% sure of that, I was there when Cadence said that Shining Armor was the one, that was more than 1 year ago, this is wrong, very wrong, something is happening, I need to go to Shadow Sky.

"Luna?!, Where are you going?!" Celestia asked, upset, as she watched Luna leave the room quickly.

"Shining Armor?... I would have liked him to be my husband, I was very in love with him in the past, but in college we were never able to exchange any words... what would have happened to Luna?" Cadence asked confused.

"I don't know... it's very strange, we had already planned it for a long time, why are you surprised until now?" Celestia asked herself, confused and disoriented.

~ PonyVille - The Present ~

"What's happening?!, Why are you so upset?!" Shadow asked, upset and worried.

"I don't know what's happening, but I know it's bad, very bad, my memories don't deceive me, I know that less than a week ago Princess Cadence's wedding was planned for her to marry Shining Armor, but something change." Luna said upset and scared.

"Okay okay, breathe... and relax, now, tell me what happened." Shadow said trying to get Luna to relax so she could speak more sense.

"... okey, I've breathed a little, I think I'm a little better... okay, here I go." Luna said more calmly.