• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 999 Views, 20 Comments

Shadow Sky In a New World - Shadow Skysito



Shadow Sky is confused, since it seems that he is not in his home and in fact... not in his dimension.

  • ...
5
 20
 999

The look.

Time keeps ticking, a few days have passed since Heavenly and Discord visited me, one visit more desired than another, I haven't been able to sleep well these days, Discord threatened me with death, time is running out... I don't know if I can get out of here before it releases itself... I guess we just have to wait.
These days I have read more than ever, even at school, but I still don't know anything, one day I was in my room resting a bit, but through the window I could see a rainbow coming out of CloudsDale, then I realized that the cause It was Rainbow Dash with a Sonic Rainplocion, after investigating a bit I discovered that this phenomenon is achieved when a pegasus flies at the speed of sound, something incredible and impossible in my dimension.
I came...to a standstill...again.

Sweetie Belle - "Shadow... these days you've been a bit... different."

We were at Rarity's house, Sweetie Belle was waiting for Scootaloo and AppleBloom.

Shadow Sky - "...Nah...don't worry."

Sweetie Belle - "Sure?...you look worried."

Shadow Sky - "I haven't been sleeping well lately, that's just it."

Sweetie Belle - "...okay."

I couldn't explain.

Rarity - "This child is a special case." (Thought)

Sweetie Belle - "Sis, can I help you with something?"

Rarity - "No Sweetie Belle, you don't have to."

*ding dong*

Sweetie Belle - "There's a knock on the door, I open it."

He walked out of the room leaving me and Rarity alone.

Rarity - "Shadow, are you sure you're okay?"

Shadow Sky - "Yes Rarity, staying up late reading leaves me very tired during the day."

Rarity - "So, what are you reading?"

I ask myself with a bit of curiosity while finishing a client's order.

Shadow Sky - "You know, history, geography, culture, traditions, that kind of thing."

Rarity - "Has it been difficult for you to adapt to this kingdom?"

Shadow Sky - "Not really, it's easy...compared to mine."

Rarity - "I never asked you Shadow, but you live alone, right?"

Shadow Sky - "Yeah... I know it's weird, but I got by with the paperwork."

Rarity - "That's incredible, for a foal your age it's unthinkable, how old were you? 12?"

Shadow Sky - "I actually turned 13 on December 24th."

Rarity - "Wow, I didn't know that, congratulations Shadow."

Shadow Sky - "Thank you."

Rarity - "So you are older than Sweetie Belle by 1 year and 10 months."

Shadow Sky - "Yes, I should be in second, but I fell a year behind for... a few small issues."

Rarity - "The good thing is that you got in good time, and you didn't waste any more time."

Shadow Sky - "Yes."

She hadn't known that Rarity could hold informal conversations for so long.

Sweetie Belle - "It was Scootaloo and AppleBloom."

Scootalo and AppleBloom - "Good morning Miss Rarity."

Rarity - "Good morning girls."

Sweetie Belle - "Today we are going to do a lot of things!"

AppleBloom - "The faster we get our CuteMarks the better!"

Scootaloo - "Yeah, we have to do everything at this sleepover!"

When I see Sweetie Belle with her friends she always looks like an 11 year old girl... but when she's with me she's a little
more... mature.

Sweetie Belle - "Oh, you girls are going to love this."

AppleBloom - "So, what did you do?"

Sweetie Belle - "Since we're now a partnership, I thought I'd have something like uniforms, so I made capes for the three of
us."

Scootaloo and AppleBloom - "Wow, these are great Sweetie Belle."

AppleBloom - "The gold embroidery is great!"

Rarity - "Golden embroidery?... *gasp* Sweetie Belle, what did you do?!"

Sweetie Belle - "I...grabbed some...of your golden cloth..."

Rarity - "Nonono, it was the last piece of gold cloth I had, now I have to make more, and the order is due in a few hours, I'm
sorry girls, but the sleepover will have to be cancelled."

Scootaloo and AppleBloom - "Aaww :("

Sweetie Belle - "I'm so sorry Rarity, I didn't know it was so important."

Rarity - "Okay Sweetie Belle, but I can't take care of them, I need to make the missing cloth."

*tok tok*

Shadow Sky - "I open."

Someone was knocking on the door.

Flutter Shy - "Oh, good afternoon little one."

Shadow Sky - "Good afternoon Flutter Shy."

Rarity - "Oh, Flutter Shy, how was it with Opal?"

Flutter Shy-"Very good, she is a very well behaved girl."

Rarity - "I'm glad."

Flutter Shy - "Uh, why so sad little ones?"

Sweetie Belle-"I used my sister's gold cloth without knowing that she needed it and now we can't have the sleepover."

Flutter Shy - "A sleepover?... if it's okay with you, they can have the sleepover at my house, Rarity."

Rarity - "I don't know if that's a good idea FlutterShy, you don't know my sister and her friends, they are very imperactive."

FlutterShy - "Are you talking about these little angels?"

I knew they weren't exactly little angels, but they still made the "I'm a good girl" face.

Rarity - "mh...it's okay FlutterShy, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Cute mark Crusaders - "¡¡¡YES!!!"

Here we go...

After that we went to FlutterShy's cabin.

Shadow sky - "Wow, what a nice place."

FlutterShy - "Thanks little one."

Sweetie Belle - "Yes, everything is so cute."

AppleBloom - "Well... what do we do now?"

Scootaloo - "We can be... monster hunters of the forest!"

Shadow Sky - "...what?" (Thought)

AppleBloom and Scootaloo put on a blanket to simulate a forest beast.

Creature - "Do you think you can stop me naive filly?"

Sweetie Belle - "...uh?...oh!, ¡yeah!, because I, Sweetie Belle, the monster slayer is going to stop you!"

They started running all over the house while playing.

FlutterShy - "Girls, be careful!... are they always like this?"

Shadow Sky - "Usually yes, but it's their first sleepover together, so they're a little more excited than usual."

*crack*

Sweetie Belle - "Oh no...sorry FlutterShy."

FlutterShy - "Calm down, it's okay, we just have to calm down and-"

Scootaloo - "I know, let's try carpentry!"

Cute Mark Crusaders - "¡¡¡YES!!!"

FlutterShy - "... I don't think that goes there."

Shadow Sky - "...this happens a lot."

Scootaloo - "I don't think that looks like a table."

AppleBloom - "Yeah... I don't think we're good for this."

FlutterShy - "Okay girls... I think that's enough, you have to go to sleep now."

Sweetie Belle - "But it's still too early."

FlutterShy - "Yeah, let's see if we can find something to do, but let it be while you guys are trying to sleep, okay?"

Cute Mark Crusaders - "*sigh* okay."

FlutterShy - "Are you coming Shadow?"

Shadow Sky - "I'll come later, I'll see if I can do something with this... table."

FlutterShy - "Okay, just don't be long."

They went up the stairs to get to the room.
I stayed repairing the table that those three broke, I spent some time removing nails and nailing them back, but this time in their correct place, when Sweetie Belle began to sing, like the first day I met her, again. from one moment to the next, the tone rose more, making a lot of noise, causing the animals in the room to get a little upset, after a moment FlutterShy came down somewhat stunned.

FlutterShy - "Wow...it's hard babysitting."

Shadow Sky - "Haha, I guess with those three it's kind of to be expected."

FlutterShy - "Wow, you fixed the table."

Shadow Sky - "It's just following a pattern, I don't know why those three had such a hard time."

FlutterShy - "Well done...I think I'll lie down for a bit."

Shadow Sky - "Well, I usually go to sleep at 1am, so I'm not that sleepy."

I sat down in the chair next to FlutterShy to talk a bit.

Sweetie Belle - "This is so boring."

AppleBloom - "Yeah, there's not much you can do in a room."

Scootaloo - "Something we can do...I can't think of anything."

AppleBloom - "Look out the window, one of the chickens is escaping."

Sweetie Belle - "They only do that when they're scared, who scared them?..."

AppleBloom and Scootaloo - "...yes...who was it?"

Sweetie Belle - "Well, that will be a mystery for another day, we have to save the chicken, she is getting into the EverFree
forest."

Scootaloo - "This is what I expected!"

AppleBloom - "Okay, but quietly, FlutterShy and Shadow are still in the room."

In another part of the house FlutterShy and I were having a nice chat.

FlutterShy - "Haha, you know something Shadow, it's nice to talk to you, it's almost like talking to an adult."

Shadow Sky - "Haha, he characterized me by adapting quickly to any situation."

FlutterShy - "So where are you from Little One?, I've never seen you in town before, and I think Pinkie Pie had invited me to
a welcome party, but I couldn't go because I had business to attend to, I could only attend the one of twilight."

Shadow Sky - "Well... I come from another realm."

FlutterShy - "Wow, that's amazing!"

Shadow Sky - "Yes, usually that's the first reaction ponies have when they hear that."

FlutterShy - "Well, it's normal, we don't usually receive ponies from other kingdoms."

Shadow Sky - "So that's weird... wow."

Behind us were the three of them trying to sneak out of the house.

Scootaloo - "We did it, now let's go get the chicken." *whisper*

Sweetie Belle and AppleBloom - "YES!" *whisper*

FlutterShy - "I'm glad everything is calm."

Shadow Sky - "Yeah... isn't it very quiet though?"

FlutterShy - "...too much!"

We looked into each other's eyes and without saying a word we agreed to go to the girls' room.

Shadow Sky - "Yep, I was afraid of this."

FlutterShy - "One of the chickens escaped, maybe they went looking for it!"

Shadow Sky - "It's most likely, but how did they get out without us noticing?"

FlutterShy - "I don't know, but we have to find them now, the EverFree forest is very dangerous."

Shadow Sky - "I wouldn't say that, but we do have to look for them."

FlutterShy and I ran as fast as possible towards the forest, FlutterShy is very submissive and scared, but maybe since she
was with her, she wasn't so afraid to enter the forest.

Shadow Sky - "Okay FlutterShy, let's split up to find them, me right, you left."

FlutterShy - "Okay, just be careful."

FlutterShy felt that Shadow was prudent enough for him to go off alone.

I started to fly to identify from the air, from the distance I could see a gray pony, I sensed that the gray color was due to the
darkness of the night so I thought it was Sweetie Belle because of her white fur, so I got closer .

Shadow Sky - "Wait... you're not Sweetie Belle, you're a grown pony."

I was beginning to notice a purple color on the pony.

Shadow Sky - "Is that you...Twilight?"

I started to circle her to see her face, but when I saw her I realized that she was completely made of stone.

Shadow Sky - "¡¿What the hell?!"

Something quickly came out of the bushes, I couldn't see it well but it looked like an ordinary chicken, the darkness of the
night did not let me see clearly, but when I saw it in the eyes my legs began to turn into stone, it climbed up to my body and
I finish with my head... I was immobile, I could hear slightly, but my vision had disappeared, I was in complete darkness.

Shadow Sky - "W-what do I do?... I can't move, no matter how hard I try, I can't... have I ever been so long without... thinking
about something?, This darkness is... relaxing. .. my head always has something to think about... and even more so when I
get to another dimension, it feels cold... but quiet and nice... ¿is this what Disc-" (thought)

Suddenly the stone that covered my eyes began to crack and little by little I began to recover mobility.

FlutterShy - "Thanks to Celestia! Are you alright?!"

Shadow Sky - "Uh?... w-what happened?"

Sweetie Belle - "You got attacked by a dragonhen!"

Shadow Sky - "...a what?"

Sweetie Belle gave off concern down to her pores.

Twilight - "Ugh my head hurts... what happened?"

FlutterShy - "How about we talk about it later, I don't like this place at all."

We all returned to FlutterShy's house, she explained the characteristics of dragonhens to us and we relaxed a bit, some time later Twilight returned home and Sweetie Belle and her friends went to bed, while I stayed in the living room with
FlutterShy.

FlutterShy - "I'm so sorry Shadow, I should have gone with you, if I had, none of this would have happened."

Shadow Sky - "Don't worry FlutterShy, it was my mistake, I wasn't careful and I stared into the eyes of a dragonhen."

FlutterShy - "Still, it was my fau-"

Shadow Sky - "Look FlutterShy, calm down, and at full speed, there's no need to make things more complicated... just relax."

FlutterShy - "...Okay... even so, it's very normal for ponies affected by the dragonhen gaze to behave more... fearfully...
Twilight looked very scared, but for you, what did you feel?"

For some time she was feeling very sleepy.

Shadow Sky - "It's a little hard to explain... it's a feeling of overwhelm and fear of not being able to do anything, the
helplessness of the situation can make you lose your mind."

FlutterShy - "It means you're terrified, but you don't show it."

Shadow Sky - "No,...it was more of a feeling of peace."

FlutterShy - "P-peace?"

Shadow Sky - "It was relaxing... not thinking or worrying... about anything..."

FlutterShy - "S-shadow?"

FlutterShy - "It's half past two in the morning... he fell asleep." (Thought)

FlutterShy went to the second floor to get a blanket, covered me with it, and lay down on the other couch to rest.

FlutterShy - "What thoughts... more curious..." (thought)

She fell asleep.

In the morning the scare was less, FlutterShy prepared breakfast for the four of us, some time later Twilight arrived to talk
about what happened, the girls played in the yard and I just watched, then Rarity arrived to see how she had fared.
FlutterShy.
It was a new experience, although the "look" still confuses me, what "look" were they referring to?