• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 998 Views, 20 Comments

Shadow Sky In a New World - Shadow Skysito



Shadow Sky is confused, since it seems that he is not in his home and in fact... not in his dimension.

  • ...
5
 20
 998

Dreams. (Change of Text Format)

Princess Luna appeared where the shining light used to be, I was confused, tired... and hurt.

"What's going on Shadow Sky?...if that's your real name." Princess Luna said with a face of fear, worry, and sadness.

"I-I-I... i-i-it's not what it seems." Shadow said with a concern that couldn't be explained with words.

"So... what's going on?..." The princess said as she stared into Shadow's eyes.

It seems that she started to pressure me to confess.

"Just... a nightmare." Shadow said trying to convince she.

"A nightmare?...one in which beings from another dimension blame you for abandoning your family?" The mare exclaimed with the intention of getting to the bottom of everything that was happening.

"M-maybe..." The poor boy said that he just wanted to have a peaceful sleep.

"...I'm not convinced...Speak little one, without fear..." Luna said trying to calm Shadow down so he could speak.

"...Alright...my name is not Shadow Sky...my name is Ethan...and I'm from another dimension...this is going to be long princess." Shadow said with a nostalgic feeling.

"In one of my investigations I discovered the function of royalty, not only do they bring day and night, they are also special in a certain way, in this case, Princess Luna, the only pony in the entire kingdom who can travel to dreams from other ponies." Shadow thought with fear on his face, since he was about to confess his origin.

I told everything, or at least most of it, now Luna knew who he was, and what happened.

"So…Ethan, a person who posed as your mom's boyfriend killed your mother, grandmother, and brother." Said the confused mare.

"Yeah." Shadow said fearfully.

"And you embarked on a year-long journey to find your family's killer." She was still confused.

"Yeah." He was afraid of what would happen after finishing the conversation.

"And in the process you met Discord, god of chaos, who gave you some of his magic in exchange for freeing him, but you didn't obey and used chaos magic to save people in your dimension." Every time she thought about it she got more confused.

"Yeah." He was still afraid.

"This... is hard to swallow." Luna said as she thought of thousands of alternatives.

"Look, I know it's hard to believe, and believe me, I'd rather you forget all this, I need to work on the 'portal' back, but I'm still unable to do anything." He said with a feeling of sadness, holding back tears.

"...don't say that little one." Luna said as she lifted my head from my chin with her paw.

"I know it's difficult, and I'm sorry to tell you that I can't help you, I've only been in Equestria for a few weeks to know anything related after a thousand years of being on the moon, and you may have part of the magic of the most powerful being in the multiverse. .. but I know you will be a good boy and you will not use chaos magic for anything bad, not even to free Discord." Luna said as she tried to understand my situation, to help me and to clarify everything.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe, I won't tell my sister or any other pony, it's our secret, you have the most powerful magic in the universe Shadow, you have to learn to control it." She kept saying while Shadow just listened attentively.

"But I already control it." Shadow said a little confused.

"No little one, you just avoid using it, you will use it to materialize things, but it's the only thing you do with your chaos magic, you still don't know its true power." exclaimed the princess with certainty and firmness.

"Just... the materialization?" Shadow thought somewhat confused.

"We can talk later little one, it's about to dawn, and you need to go to school." Luna said as she got up from where she was sitting.

"Talk again?" asked Shadow.

"That's right, I need more information, I trust you Ethan." Luna said as she left through a door that appeared out of nowhere.

At that moment I woke up, it was 6 in the morning and the day was starting again.

"Only...materialization?...it's the only thing I do with chaos magic?...so...the spell "Broken Reality" isn't a spell that only chaos magic can perform?... ." Shadow thought as he turned to see the door that led to his personal study, a study that he created with Broken Reality.

"I think… everything will be fine, I think I can trust princess luna to keep my secret." He thought to himself as she got up from the couch to start her day again.

- At the same time in Canterlot -

"So another wielder of chaos magic?..." Princess Luna thought as she rose from the floor of the royal box.

"How dangerous... is this?" She asked worried while she turned to see from the top of her tower the stone statue that she imprisoned Discord.

"I'll keep my word with Shadow... but I'll be alert, this time I'll do things right... I won't be wrong again." She said with a firm voice and with a melancholic feeling that continues to torture She to this day.

- At the same time in PonyVille -

*knock knock*

Someone was knocking on the door of Shadow's house, so she went to open it.

"Is the bell for decoration?" Shadow thought once more.

"Good morning Shadow, did you sleep well?" asked the little filly excited to start another day next to Shadow.

"Good morning Sweetie Belle, I slept...well as far as it goes, thanks for asking." Addressing her with kindness and joy.

We left home on the way to school.

"What plans do we have today?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"I don't think I have any plans for today… how about going for a pizza after school?"

"Yes! I love pizza!" Sweetie Belle yelled with glee.

- At the same time in Canterlot -

"Are you alright Luna?, You've been looking at the discord statue for a long time, is something wrong?" Princess Celestia asked with curiosity and concern.

"Yeah, everything's fine, I'm just worried about Discord... is she sure he's not going to get out of there?" Princess Luna said as she continued to look at the statue of Discord from the royal box.

"Well... we lock Discord in that statue, it means he doesn't have to get out at all." Celestia said with a bit of curiosity about her younger sister's question.

"I hope... so..." Luna said with a sense of danger.

"Sister, do we have a library where we keep books on... other dimensions?" Luna asked with interest.

"...Well...I think we might have something related...in the private basement...that's where we keep the..."mirror"...so maybe there's something." Celestia said with extreme confusion.

"May I browse?" Luna asked innocently.

"...You're not thinking of anything weird...are you?" Celestia asked fearing the worst.

"The weirdest thing that happened with interdimensional travel was you and the "prince charming" from that dimension where we were all on opposite sides, it was over a thousand years ago... and I think I can bet you're still in love with him." Luna said with a mocking tone towards she sister.

"¡Hey!, for your information, the Shadow King in the "good" version of him is much better than any stallion in this dimension, also without the help of Starswirl I have not been able to open another portal to see him." Celestia exclaimed as her face turned tomato red with blushing.

"Haha, well, don't worry sis, I don't have anything bad planned, I just... I want to see if I can help someone." Luna said as she looked down.

"...okay, do you remember the mechanism we proposed when our parents and we lived in that castle?" Celestia said, resigning herself to her sister's request.

"I think I can remember, why did they call the castle 'the castle of the two sisters'?" asked Princess Luna.

"I think it was because our parents wanted that castle to be ours in the future, but the forest spread out and blah blah blah." Celestia said nonchalantly.

"Anyway, the mechanism, it was a book that activated a mechanism when pulled, remember? The entrance to the basement is in our personal library... and I don't remember which book activated the mechanism hehe." Celestia said.

"Thank you very much sister." Said Princess Luna happily, leaving the room.

"What are you up to little sister?" Celestia asked herself.

Luna had found an alternative to help Shadow, it would be risky to do all this behind the back of the entire kingdom and her sister, she was afraid that she sister would not react in the same way as she did to the information that made her dizzy when she spoke with Shadow Sky.

"Okay, where do I start?" Luna thought as she looked from the entrance to a huge room full of books.

"I need to get information about the dimensions... Shadow Sky needs to get out of here, my sister said that Discord couldn't get out of there... but I'm not so sure, if Discord breaks free, he could hurt Shadow, he disobeyed him, while that may have been good for the kingdom, it might be dangerous for Shadow." She thought to herself as she felt extreme fear.

Luna began to review each of the books that she was in that library, it took her hours to find it, but she got it.

"¡This is!" She exclaim with relief.

By activating the mechanism she opened a door next to her.

"Very well, there is no time to waste." The princess thought as she hurried down the stairs.

When she got to the bottom she found a very old door, when she opened it she found a rather large library that contained thousands of books.

"There must be something here that will help us... let's see." She said excitedly as she searched for section "D".

"Wow, this…is disorganized…" she said as she sighed.

"¡¡¡But there could be millions of books here!!!" She exclaimed with fury and overwhelmed, while the echo produced by her voice caused a small pain in her stomach.

She knew what was coming, she would have to review each of the books in the library to find out which one had the information she was looking for.

"...I guess I'll have to start." She gave a long sigh, sat down and with his magic brought one of the books closer.

"This... is going to be very long..." she said as she turned to see the tons of books he was about to read.

- At the same time in PonyVille -

"This is delicious, I really wanted to eat pizza!" She shouted the little filly with great happiness.

"I knew you'd like it, after all, ¡it's our favorite food!" Shadow Sky said happily.

"It's true... hey Shadow... these days you've behaved differently." Sweetie Belle said concerned.

"Well... I don't know what you mean hehe." Shadow said nervously.

"Well, these days you've read more than usual, even at school, you look very worried." The little filly said with concern.

"Don't worry Sweetie Belle, I'm still looking into this kingdom, it's just that." Shadow said trying to calm her down.

"You're sure?" She ask with concern.

"Very sure haha." Shadow said nonchalantly.

Princess Luna reading lots of books and Shadow Sky investigating like crazy, they were trying everything so that Shadow Sky could get out of there before Discord gave signs of release, but in Canterlot... a statue in particular was starting to crack... little by little.