• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 998 Views, 20 Comments

Shadow Sky In a New World - Shadow Skysito



Shadow Sky is confused, since it seems that he is not in his home and in fact... not in his dimension.

  • ...
5
 20
 998

Thousand Years of Evil. (Change of Text Format)

Yesterday was common, something of every day since I got here, but today is a special day for the ville ponies, Sweetie Belle explained to me that today is one of the many anniversaries of the first time that the princess raised the sun to give the day to the ponies of all equestria.
Sweetie Belle came to my house early this day.

Sweetie Belle - "Good morning Shadow."

Shadow Sky - "Good morning Sweetie Belle, are you on your way to school?"

Sweetie Belle - "Today we don't have classes, today is the anniversary of the first time that Princess Celestia raised the sun, today all the ponies make preparations to see the sunrise at the town hall."

Shadow Sky - "I see, but why in the town hall?"

Sweetie Belle - "Because it's the most central place in PonyVille, it looks better there."

Shadow Sky - "So... what do we do?"

Sweetie Belle - "We have to help with the preparations."

Shadow Sky - "Yes... but what do we do?"

Sweetie Belle - "...um, well...I don't know hehe."

Shadow Sky - "If you don't know what we have to do, then what do we have to do?"

Sweetie Belle - "I think I'd better go ask."

Shadow Sky - "Yes... it's a good idea."

Sweetie Belle came in without an idea to help with the preparations, so we went to ville Hall to see if they needed help with anything.

Shadow Sky - "Why did we come here?"

Sweetie Belle - "My sister is helping with the decorations here."

Shadow Sky-"Do you want to ask your sister if she needs help?"

Sweetie Belle- "Yep."

Shadow Sky- "Okay."

We entered and the decoration was noticeable.

Shadow Sky - "Wow, your sister knows design very well."

Sweetie Belle-"She's a dressmaker, this is basically her job."

Rarity - "Hello kids, what are you doing here?"

Sweetie Belle-"We came to see if she needed help with anything."

Rarity - "Not at the moment, I have everything under control."

Shadow Sky - "Well, it's fine Rarity, thanks anyway."

The doors of the room opened while we were talking with Rarity, a purple mare entered and a...

Shadow Sky - "Dragon?!!!"

A purple mare and a dragon, I didn't think I'd see a dragon in my life, it may be a baby but it's still a dragon.

Twilight Sparkle - "Em, hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle, and I'm here to supervise the preparations of the town, the princess sent me to make sure everything goes well."

Rarity - "The princess?!!!"

Sweetie Belle - "oh no, it's about to start."

Ratity-*she Says many things at once.*

Sweetie Belle - "Shadow, let's go before anything happens."

Shadow Sky - "But I want to see the dragon."

Sweetie Belle - "At the homecoming party you talk to her."

Shadow Sky - "Ooooow."

Spike-"she's beautiful, my scales, do they look good?"

Sweetie Belle pulled me out of town Hall to see where else we could be of help.

Scootaloo - "Oh hey guys, where are you going?"

Shadow Sky - "We're looking at what we can do to help with the preparations."

Scootaloo-"That's what I was looking for, let's ask Pinkie Pie if she needs any help."

Sweetie Belle - "Okay."

The day was fun, I don't need to specify what we did, it was just errands here, errands here, but spending it with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo was fun, I haven't lived with people my age in a long time.

Sweetie Belle - "That was a tiring day, and the new pony's welcome party is yet to come."

Shadow Sky - "Are you going to throw him a party?"

Scootaloo - "Of course, they gave you a party, it's a tradition here in PonyVille."

Shadow Sky - "And where is it going to be?"

Sweetie Belle - "In the library."

Shadow Sky - "Lucky I got out of there in time." (Thought)

Scootaloo - "Look, those ponies are on their way, come on, I'm in the mood for cupcakes."

We went to the library to welcome that "Twilight Sparkle", he was more excited to see the dragon than anything else.

Pony Random - "Come here kids, we have to turn off the lights." (Whisper)

Apparently it was a surprise party, just like the one they had thrown for me.

*The door opens.*

Twilight Sparkle - "Come on Spike, we have to prepare for the return of Nightmare Moon, but I need a place where those ponies don't want to make friends, where is the light?"

*The light comes on.*

EveryPony - "Surpriseeeeee!!!"

Judging from the new girl's face, she doesn't seem to enjoy it.

Sweetie Belle - "Yup, just like your welcome party Shadow, great fun as always."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "Yes, but don't you think the new one doesn't enjoy this very much?"

*ponies talking in the background*

Sweetie Belle-"Yes, she looks unhappy."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "I guess you have to take into account the preferences of the ponies before doing something that complex."

*ponies talking in the background*

Sweetie Belle - "I guess."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "Uh?, and the new one?"

*ponies talking in the background*

Pinkie Pie - "she drank hot sauce instead of punch, poor thing, but it was funny hahaha!!!"

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "Well, I guess this is going to be a party for no reason at all."

*ponies talking in the background*

Spike - "I tried to get her out of the room, but she wouldn't."

*ponies talking in the background*

Pinkie Pie - "Don't worry Spike, not everyone likes parties."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "Look Sweetie, it's the dragon, let's talk to him."

*ponies talking in the background*

Sweetie Belle - "Okay."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "Hello! I'm Shadow Sky, what's your name?"

Spike - "Hello! My name is Spike, nice to meet you."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "I was curious, I had never seen a dragon before."

Spike - "Well, in that case I can tell you a little about myself."

*ponies talking in the background*

Shadow Sky - "I'm all ears mate!"

The party continued until dawn, and the celebrated did not leave her room, Spike told me about how Twilight was the one that made him able to be born and come out of his egg, thanks to an exam that Princess Celestia applied to him, more information about the one I ordered, but at least now I know what the new one is called.

Pinkie Pie - "All right everyponies!!!, it's time to go to the town hall to see the sunrise."

EveryPony - "YES!!!"

We all left the library on our way to the mayor's office, Sweetie Belle explained to me that the princess has a tradition of celebrating the anniversary in different cities every year, and this year it was PonyVille's turn.

Shadow Sky-"Look Sweetie Belle, Twilight left the room and she's on her way like the other ponies."

Sweetie Belle - "Of course, this is a great holiday, no one would want to miss it!"


Shadow sky - "Maybe you're right, although I still think that's a face of concern more than anything, not happiness."

Sweetie Belle - "It doesn't matter Shadow, there's nothing to worry about, if you worry you won't be able to enjoy your first holiday here in Equestria."

Shadow Sky - "...you're right, I need to relax."

Rarity - "Uh Shadow! I'm glad I found you, could you help me with something please?!"

Rarity arrived in a hurry.

Rarity - "Could you bring a box of props that I left in the Boutique, I forgot and I need it!"

Shadow Sky - "Sure Rarity, no problem."

Sweetie Belle - "But it's a bit far Shadow, you can miss the sunrise!"

Shadow Sky - "Don't worry Sweetie Belle, I have wings, I can get there fast, I'll be galloping back in a second."

Rarity - "Thank you so much Shadow!"

Shadow Sky - "You're welcome Rarity, I'll be right back."

Sweetie Belle - "Come Back Soon!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Okay!!!"

I flew to Rarity's house, but I didn't think it would take so long, I'm still a beginner at flying... at least in this way.

Shadow Sky - "Where is he?, Where is he?, aha, here you are, I have to go back quickly, I want to spend my first holiday with Sweetie Belle... on my first holiday here in equestria!!!, it's always good to have friends hahaha ... Haha."

Moron.

Shadow Sky - "... This... "world" is amazing, every time I see the sky at night, I can't stop looking at it... it's beautiful... I think it's enough, what I like the most is the mare that is seen with craters on... the... moon?"

This is strange.

Shadow Sky - "This is really strange, a moment ago it was there, but it disappeared in my face... I think I have to jogging."

I have a bad feeling.

*trotting*

Shadow Sky - "This is really heavy!"

I had to put the box on my back, but it was so heavy, it slowed me down a bit.

Shadow Sky - "There's is the town hall!, *jogging*, Wow!, what the hell was that?!!!"

I turned my head to see what happened next to me, it looked like a purple mass, it passed next to my head, it almost hit me.

*Hit*

Shadow Sky and Twilight - "OUCH!!!"

I bumped into Twilight for turning my head to see that purple mass, something was definitely wrong, I deduced when I saw Twilight's face, it was fear and concern, with a slight touch of bravery.

Twilight - "I'm so sorry little one, but I'm in a hurry!"

Shadow Sky - "¡¡¡¿?!!!"

Pinkie Pie - "Twilight, wait!!!"

A pack of ponies were after Twilight just as upset and scared, among them was Sweetie Belle's sister.

Sweetie Belle - "Shadow!!!"

Shadow Sky - "What the hell happened Sweetie Belle?!!!"

Sweetie Belle - "I don't know, the Princess Celestia was going to come out to the balcony and she was going to give a speech like in all anniversaries before the sun rises, but the princess didn't come out and instead another alicorn came out, she was blue and purple, threatened everyone in equestria with eternal night, Twilight said she was Nightmare Moon and the alicorn agreed with her!"

Shadow Sky - "Nightmare Moon?! Wasn't she the one from the legends I read when I lived in the library? Supposedly a supposed princess was banished 1000 years ago, I thought she was just a pony legend, used to scare the foals so that they fell asleep early." (Thought)

Shadow Sky - "Where did your sister and the other ponies go behind Twilight?"

Sweetie Belle - "I think they went to the library, Shadow, I don't want an endless night!!!"

Scootaloo - "Guys, are you okay?!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Yes!, we're fine."

Scootaloo - "That was crazy!!! I have goosebumps."

Shadow Sky - "You guys are fine, what did you do inside?"

Sweetie Belle - "When Nightmare Moon showed up, Scootalo and I hid under a table."

Shadow Sky - "Okay, I'm glad you're okay."

Sweetie Belle - "Now what do we do Shadow? Everyone is panicking, there are crying foals and distraught adults."

Shadow Sky - "mmhh, we have to calm down the foals, tell the parents to help us."

Sweetie Belle - "Alright, let's go inside."

Scootaloo - "Let's go."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked away for a moment to walk back into the town hall.

Sweetie Belle - "What exactly do we do?...Shadow?"

*trotting*

Shadow Sky - "I can't miss this, I'm here knowing absolutely nothing, I don't know where I am and I don't know how to get back, maybe this will help me in my research to find a way out of here." (Thought)

Arriving at the library I heard those ponies talking, I couldn't hear very well so I flew to reach the window that overlooked the main room, I hid so they wouldn't see me.

Pinkie Pie - "Was in the eee."

Twilight- "Ugh."

Shadow Sky - "What is that book?" (Thought)

Twilight - "Legend says that artifacts called "The Elements Of Harmonia" were used to banish the evil Nightmare Moon to the moon, as punishment for her rebellion against Princess Celestia, leading to physical aggression, a magical fight never seen before."

Shadow Sky - "That sounds like fiction, but amazing things can happen here I guess." (Thought)

AppleJack - "And where are we supposed to find those Elements of Harmonia?"

Twilight - "It says here that it is in the old castle of the "Two Sisters", located in the old and uninhabited equestrence capital."

AppleJack - "I asked you for an answer, not a riddle Twilight."

Twilight - "I know, I know, let me think for a bit."

Shadow Sky - "The ancient capital equestrence?, which is not in..."

Mane Six - "THE EVERYFREE FOREST!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Yep, that one." (Thought)

I remember reading it in the ancient history section.
The equestrian kings were located on a plain, but they evicted because of how erratic the forest could be, they did it in time, since the forest ended up taking over ninety percent of the territory, making it impossible to avoid, it is currently calm, and not it's a problem.
Twilight left the library without waiting for anyone, she didn't seem interested in getting help.

Pinkie Pie - "Wait for us Twilight... again."

Rainbow Dash - "If you keep this up I'll charge you with espionage...again."

Rarity - "No one will blame anyone my dear!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Twilight maybe not, but even if I don't want to, I have to keep spying."

*trotting*

Rarity - "And what is the plan dear?!"

Twilight - "What plan are you talking about?! You shouldn't be accompanying me!"

Rainbow Dash - "Not to mention Twilight, we don't abandon any friends, that's what loyalty means!"

*flying stealthily*

Shadow Sky - "Loyalty? How curious, very few people would have as much blind loyalty to you as these ponies to another they met yesterday." (Thought)

AppleJack - "There's the entrance to the forest!"

FlutterShy - "Are you sure this is s-s-sure?"

Rainbow Dash - "Stop worrying so much FlutterShy, everything is going to be alright."

Mane Six - "...I hope...."

Shadow Sky - "So the castle of the two sisters, maybe I don't need to follow them all the way, I just need to search for a castle in a forest, how difficult can it be?"

I flew much higher to be able to locate the castle much better.

Shadow Sky - "The forest is not so creepy from above, let's see let's see let's see, if it were a castle over a thousand years old, where would it be? Easily further from the sea beast that is crying and causing giant waves, further from this hill with collapse danger at the base, a little more than a bridge... wait, a bridge?

That was a good sign.

Shadow Sky - "aha!!!, there you are!... is the ground shaking?"

Mane Six - "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Shadow Sky - "...avalanche...hope you guys are okay..."

*rock collapse*

Shadow Sky - "Mh?, what was that?"

She was still standing in front of the suspension bridge, and I could see how there was solid ground below what looked like an abyss, it seemed that the avalanche had caused a collapse of weak rocks that covered the entrance to a cave.

Shadow Sky - "Well, I've got plenty of time, a little peek won't hurt." (Thought)

I flew down to the bottom, indeed, it was a kind of cave, but that wasn't all, not deep down there was something that I couldn't explain, but apparently in this world... crystal trees grow.

Shadow Sky - "Wow, what a...peculiar tree? It's made entirely of glass, it looks great, the tree has six branches, and each one has a symbol, Apples, Diamonds, Lightning, Stars, Butterflies, Balloons... is this some kind of... prediction?... if I remember correctly, the elements of the harmony represent the feelings that represent a pure friendship, an unbreakable friendship... yep, kind of corny."

Twilight - "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM RAINBOW!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Huh?"

Shadow Bolts - "Come on Rainbow, what do you say?"

Rainbow Dash - "...Sorry, the offer is very generous, but I'll pass."

Shadow Bolts - "What?!!!"

Rainbow Dash - "I will not put my interests before my friends!"

Mane Six - "Yes! Well done Rainbow!"

Rainbow Dash - "See, I never let my friends down."

Shadow Sky - "Wow, they're here earlier than planned... well, I think they're already in." (Thought)

I flew out of the cave to get to the castle as fast as possible, I can't miss anything!
I positioned myself in a window that opened directly onto the main room, in the center there was a kind of... construction?, which held six stones with the same symbols that the tree had, I could not hear anything, I could only see how those six ponies lowered the rocks to the ground, it seems that Twilight is going to do something to them.

AppleJack - "Come on ponies, Twilight needs to focus."

All the ponies left the castle and Twilight began to apply magic to the stones, I don't know what she tried, but it seems that those were the so-called Elements of Harmony.

Shadow Sky - "Uh?, the environment is no longer... dark?..." (Thinking)

A shadow began to appear in front of the thrones, specifically the one with a moon symbol.

Nightmare Moon - "UHAHAHAHAHA."

Shadow Sky - "Dramatic entrance with evil laugh...done." (Thought)

I needed to move, I couldn't hear very well.

Shadow Sky - "The Roof!" (Thought)

The roof was destroyed, I could see and hear from there, so I flew straight to the roof.

Nightmare Moon - "It's a joke right?"

Shadow Sky - "Twilight is crazy, do you intend to face her directly?!!!" (Thought)

Twilight ran straight at Nightmare Moon, it seemed like she wanted to confront her, but when they were about to collide Twilight teleported straight into the elements.

Twilight - "Come on, it works!!!"

Twilight's magic was repelled by the stones, the spell hadn't worked.

Nightmare Moon - "I don't know what makes me laugh more little pony, that you have wanted to restore the magic of the elements or the simple fact that you have tried, the eternal night will become a reality, first equestria, then other kingdoms! , and then other dimensions!!!"

Shadow Sky - "¡¡¡¿DIMENSIONS?!!!" (Thought)

Mane Six - "Twilight!!!"

A small spark lit up, Twilight had understood, the spark wasn't literal.

Twilight - *Speaking in the background.*

Shadow Sky - "I'm an idiot!!!, that's it!!!, other dimensions, they were only theories of my world, but now it's clear, I'm not in another world, nor in any part of my universe, I'm in another dimension!!!"

*Shaking.*

Shadow Sky - "¡¡¡¿Huh?!!!"

Nightmare Moon - "NOOOO, that's enough damn cheeky ponies."

A rainbow went straight to Nightmare Moon, she was losing size and power, definitely... the elements had returned, adopting six ponies as her carriers.

Shadow Sky - "That's crazy!!!... that... is the Princess Celestia?" (Thought)

Celestia - "Oh little sister, I missed you so much."

Mane Six - "Sister?!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Sister?!!!" (Thought)

Luna - "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!!"

Shadow Sky - "How emotional... I think I'm done for today, I don't know what the information is for, but at least I discovered that the theory of dimensions is correct, and now I will be able to investigate thoroughly."

I left satisfied with the information, but in the middle of the emotional moment Celestia felt the presence of a very strong magic, a magic that not even she could explain, something from another world... or perhaps from another dimension.

*Landing.*

Shadow Sky - "Ugh, that was intense, I need to rest a bit, the day is already delayed a few hours, Celestia is free, when will the sun rise? Now that I think about it, where was she exactly? I didn't see what Nightmare Moon would have her prisoner anywhere..."

Sweetie Belle - "Shadow!!!"

Shadow Sky - "Huh?"

Sweetie Belle - "Where did you go? We've been looking for you like crazy."

Scootaloo - "Yeah, we even picked up rocks, and you were nowhere."

Shadow Sky - "Sorry girls, I had an emergency, I needed to attend to it."

Sweetie Belle - "I'm glad you're okay, but what's going to happen now? Will the night go on forever?"

Shadow Sky - "Don't worry Sweetie Belle, something tells me dawn will be here soon."

Scootaloo - "Now that I remember, I need to go see if my aunts are okay, I won't be long."

Sweetie Belle - "Are you sure about that Shadow?"

The mountains were painted orange, it was the light of dawn that once again was making her appearance.

Shadow Sky - "Yup, pretty sure."

Sweetie Belle - "Wow, sunrises are always beautiful."

Shadow Sky - "...I have...an idea, get on it."

Sweetie Belle - "O-Okay" *Blushing*

I didn't think about it, I just said it, Sweetie Belle agreed to be carried so she could fly and see the sunrise.

Sweetie Belle - "Wow, I've never seen it from this height, it's much more beautiful than I thought."

Shadow Sky - "To be honest, it's also my first time seeing it from this height, it looks beautiful."

Sweetie Belle and I were watching the sunrise until the sun set at its highest point, after that we went down again, I had gotten a little more information, and at the end of it all, Sweetie Belle and I had made it through my first holiday... together.

Author's Note:

Did you think I was going to interrupt everything and become the bearer of the 6 elements? Nope, I won't change anything about the story of my little pony FIM, I'll just tell the story from my perspective, without changing anything... maybe not completely hehe