• Published 8th Aug 2022
  • 998 Views, 20 Comments

Shadow Sky In a New World - Shadow Skysito



Shadow Sky is confused, since it seems that he is not in his home and in fact... not in his dimension.

  • ...
5
 20
 998

¡¿where am I?! (Remastered)

This first chapter is completely REMASTERED, I hope to be able to remaster the following chapters soon. :P

☆☆☆

I don't know what that was, ¿was it a black hole?... the only thing I remember are colored lights, I was going round after round thinking that I would die at any moment and now I'm here, I feel weak, tired, I don't have the strength to get up and my vision is blurred, I can't see almost nothing, I only can hear water in front of me, stagnant water in large quantities.

"¿A pond?" I thought with fear and confusion.

It was the only thing I could think about, my blurry and cloudy vision did not let me see where I was, so I could only hear the sound of the water that was very close to where I was, with the little strength I have left I decide to drag myself to get to the water, the ground is warm and comfortable, it seemed to be grass, if it weren't for fear I would have fallen completely asleep, but I couldn't sleep if I didn't know where I was; my fear increased more and more, I could feel my hands but not my fingers, and if something bad had happened to me?, and if I am dismembered or something similar?, and if I am dead?; Despite the fear I kept crawling slowly towards the sound of the water, little by little I began to recover my sight, little by little I could see the beautiful landscape in which I was; I was coming to the pond, I wanted to drink some water, I felt like I had been fainting for days, when I got to the edge of the pond I looked around to try to drink water, but...

"¡¡¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed terrified.

All the energy that I lacked returned to me at that very moment, and I was using it to scream in fear in front of the pond, my reflection was completely different from my human form, I didn't know what I was watching, I got up with difficulty to run , but my walk was very clumsy.

"¡¿What is that thing?!...¡¡¡¿Is it me?!!!" I exclaimed while looking at my reflection in the water.

I stopped looking at the water to try to get away from my own reflection, but it was useless, I couldn't walk properly, my mind was completely blinded, I didn't know what I had become, nor where the hell I was.

"O-okay, ¡calm down!..." I said as I took a deep breath to calm myself down and settle my thoughts.

With all my strength I managed to calm down a bit, use all my willpower to breathe and calm down.

"Okay, I don't know where I am, I don't know what I am either, and I can't walk properly on... ¿two feet?" I told myself very altered.

I stopped for a moment to look at my body, I had arms, but I didn't have hands or fingers, I saw my legs, but my feet weren't there.

"Okay... ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok, calm down, everything is fine, don't be alarmed or succumb to the madness, just think this through and think with a cool head." I said out loud to adjust my head and think straight.

Now with a cooler and calmer head I decided to return to the shore of the pond to see my reflection again.

"Apparently I'm some kind of, ¿quadruped insect?... I have something on my forehead and wings, my legs have holes, also the horn has holes, even the wings have holes, although wings with holes shouldn't do, ¿right? " I said out loud while scanning my body with confusion.

I already knew the situation I was in, so I decided to practice with my "new body", to at least walk properly.

"Very good, first try, fly like home, you can do it." I said while standing on all fours and spreading my wings.

I started to flap my wings and surprisingly it worked, I didn't think that wings with holes would serve the same as feather wings, even if the holes are small they should unbalance the flight; Knowing that I could fly easily, I descended carefully.

"Alright, walk, ¿this should be easy right?" I told myself worried, since I had never walked on all fours.

It was just like walking for the first time, as a kid I played walk on all fours but never as good as a normal quadruped but now I'm a quadruped so I had to learn one way or another.

"Okay, I haven't fallen, it's an advance-"

*crash*

"... Ouch"

I fell exhausted before the easier task of walking, as time passed I was improving little by little, on the third attempt I did not fall anymore, and I continued for a few more minutes, I walked around the pond, tried to walk with more speed and apparently already I knew how to walk much better, at least I didn't fall with every step I took.

"Alright, I think that's enough-"

*crash*

"Ouch... I think I need to continue learning"

I kept practicing much longer, maybe it was hours that I was walking like an idiot around the pond; to be honest, that place was very nice, it's calm and quiet, perfect to learn how to suddenly change your body and change your whole perception of life great, I already learned how to walk properly; I realized that it was a little dark, I tried to look for my cell phone around, but it was nowhere to be found, it didn't seem to have arrived here with me, so after thinking for a moment I had an idea, an old camping trick, an artificial clock, you only need a big stick, a few rocks and a decent sense of direction to make the most primitive clock that exists, and voila, we have a clock, thanks to the clock I was able to deduce that it was more or less six in the late, the sun was setting so it was obvious that it was already late; I don't know what I'll do when night comes, I don't have food or a safe place to sleep until I thought for a moment.

"Wait, this place is purely nature, normally food is plentiful when it comes to nature, so if there's no food at all, it means that the citizens of this place are constantly coming for the food offered by mother nature... ¿right?..." I thought confused.

*Creak*

I managed to hear strange sounds near where I was, they seemed to come from some bushes in the distance, I was scared, but I was in a place I didn't know, I don't have food and I don't have a safe place to sleep, do I have any other options? I know it's not the smartest thing to do, especially when my ability to walk is so zero, I suppose doing this is stupid, approaching the bushes that just made a suspicious noise, but I honestly don't have many options; I approach slowly, taking care of the steps I take so as not to make any noise. The closer I get, the more nervous I sweat, my legs tremble a little, agh, I need a name for these things; When I got to the bush that stopped moving a moment ago, I managed to see her, she was right, there are more like me, I hid again so she wouldn't see me, at that moment I began to think, she's like me, but it seems she's shaved, and judging by its shape and appearance it seems to be a female? of our species?... I don't know how the hell to address the living beings here; I do have hair, I assumed it was normal, my hair is made up of greyish tones, and my tail? It's kind of I don't have the slightest idea, but my tail isn't hair, hair?... now that I think about it, they are names used in humans, in this way I think they tell them in another way, my appearance is very similar to that of a horse with a kind of combination with an insect, I suppose I will use the synonyms that are given to horses, the hair is called the mane, the mouth is called the snout, and the legs are called hooves I think, I think That's all I was at for now?... right, mysterious female.

"...¿Uh?...Where did she go?..." I thought worriedly.

I came out of my hiding place to see her again, but she wasn't anywhere anymore, I kept looking in the direction where she was before, until something surprised me.

"¿Are you looking for someone?" Asked the mysterious female.

"¡¡¡AAAAAHHHH-" I screamed in fear before covering my mouth quickly.

The mysterious female had quietly disappeared, appearing behind me, giving me a great scare; she seemed to speak with a cynical carefree tone and no willpower, that's very interesting.

"S-sorry, I j-just got a little scared hehe." I said nervous and worried.

I just laughed embarrassed, I was trying to persuade her and have a normal conversation with her so she wouldn't suspect anything, also trying to get her to recognize me as someone from her tribe? I think it worked or she just didn't care.

"Oh, but look how distracted I am hehe, I think I got lost, could you show me the way back home?" I asked fearful before the empty look of the female.

"...I guess..." the female replied reluctantly.

This girl doesn't look good, empty expression, without any trace of desire to live, she just didn't seem to care; She, without so much hesitation, raised her helmet indicating a direction to which we would begin to go, so I began to walk next to that female towards the path that she had previously indicated.

"...Excuse me, ¿where are we going?" I asked confused.

"It's just that maybe I hit my head and now I'm a little lost." I said trying to persuade her.

"...Well..." The female replied.

It is already a communicative advance, at least she answered me.

"We are Changelings, a race of shapeshifters led by our queen chrysalis, we are part of a kingdom in which the queen is and always will be the empress of the entire kingdom, we changelings feed on "love", which mostly ends up coming out of the dominant race, the ponys, we disguised ourselves as them to consume their love and be able to feed the entire "hive", we usually don't go out much during the day, it favors us to do it more at night, but today in particular they asked us in the guard changeling to do research abroad, and I found you, judging by your mane I can assume that you have been outside the hive too long, they don't allow us to keep the mane in the hive, we'll see what happens when we arrive, but I think that would be all the information you need... for now." The mysterious female answered.

"...thank you..." I thanked with extreme confusion.

Perfect, now I have more questions than answers, digesting all that information was difficult, but I did it, it seems that I am part of a race capable of changing its appearance at convenience to steal love from the dominant race, ponys, right?; and apparently we are heading to the hive, which seems to be the kingdom of the Changelings, it seems that this place is divided into kingdoms, with the pony kingdom being the dominant one according to the information the mysterious female gave me, this is scary, but maybe maybe find answers in the hive; the road becomes rocky little by little and the air becomes heavy, it seems that the hive is not that far, although, thinking about it carefully, I don't know how to change, what will happen if I arrive at that place and I don't know how to act like one of them?, them?... oh no

"Sorry, I know it sounds ridiculous, but not only did I forget our history, I think I also forgot how to transform myself, could you help me?..." I asked embarrassed.

"...okay..." The mysterious female replied.

¿She not care that someone of she species loses their memory out of the blue and doesn't remember who he are?, I won't complain, it makes it easier for me, since I don't have to be inventing such stupid excuses, although your behavior is very interesting, her appearance compared to me is remarkable, she is taller than me, I'm only 12, so maybe she have 19, did I mention the Changeling guard, I guess it's something like the hive military forces , maybe the reason she is so patient with me is because I am a child and she is an adult.

"Look at that log over there, look at it, mentalize it perfectly in your mind, and when you think it's necessary, just use your horn, it's just a matter of thinking, and it will happen by itself." The female said in the same empty voice.

I stared at her, she turned to look back at me, so she turned her face away from her quickly, so she doesn't see my confused face.

"Alright, here I go." I thought worried, I was afraid that I couldn't do it.

I saw the log, I mentalized it, I created it again in my head, I closed my eyes, and I thought..., my forehead was starting to tickle, I opened my eyes, and my horn glowed red, and then... I had transformed into a log, I had succeeded, I transformed, but I lost concentration for a moment and returned to my form, it was clear, to transform you need a lot of concentration.

"...Very good, congratulations..." The female said listlessly.

Her congratulations weren't exactly happy, she kept talking without wanting to live.

"That's enough, you have to go to the hive." Said the female.

"...Okay, I'm going after you." I said while keeping up with that strange girl.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked the first chapter of my OC's LORE, well I hope you continue my story when I release the next chapter.

-Next Chapter: The Hive.