• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

Convicts part 1

Within a few years, the workshop was repaired, renovated and reopened many times. Some people joke that the workshop can be called an urban unsinkable aircraft carrier or a sand fortress, but the name Phoenix suits him best.

The boss of the Flat Gwent of this 3-generation place stands in it. She sees something that she has not seen in her employee only on the battlefield or in a social welfare clinic where her husband was helping.

She sees something she has unexpected to see her employee who was either quiet or incredibly thoughtful or happy and now she sees a furious girl whose unicorn magic affects her whole body and moves objects slightly around her. She looks with a gaze full of hatred, her eyes began to shine with golden light and her hair waving from magic.

The woman in front of her, despite the fact that she is bigger in muscles and height. She is now incredibly small compared to the force she is now witnessing, and ApplePie decides to speak up to calm things down.

"Hi Gold ... sorry Warning Tape."

"What do you want" - she said in a cold voice, picking up a few pimples and a chair from the ground with her presence. ApplePie sees that she is going to make a mistake and will be hospitalized again for only longer.

"I wanted to ..."

"What", she said, ordering.

“I wanted to talk to you”

"We don't have for what Apple."

“We have listen to me .. I know I hurt you but listen ..”

ApplePie got a chair that hit next to her head. She looked behind her back and saw that it had been broken. She thought if she had gotten her, she would die.

“We don't have about or. After all, we're not Apple to ourselves the way you and your whole bloody family wanted us to. You guys treated pigs better than me, so get out of here, get back to your lying family and get the fuck out of my life!”

R.I.G chewed at it with such force that she had to dodge quickly, followed by several tools and screws.

“Look, we're family and I'm sorry how I treated you I was a stupid child I didn't know what they were doing to you.”

Warning Tape grabbed the Apple Pie with its telekinetic power by the neck holding it a few feet off the ground.

Flat Gwent screamed
"Tape!"

Warning Tape looked at her well-dressed and physically groomed sister.

“You knew you knew from the start, as did everyone in your fucking apple bloodline.”

Apple Pie began to break free from the grip. Warning Tape was swinging her legs like crazy destroying the walls with her strength and the pressure of Tape's power.

“Tape !!”

"You knew very well! What your parents did to me, you knew what your mother did to me and what he did to me! What did you BiTCH do!"

ApplePie started to stop swinging her legs more and more and tears started appearing in her eyes.

“Tape !!!!”

Warning Tape lowered the woman to the ground. She gasped as she lay on the ground with her hat beside her. Tape pressed her to the ground, hitting her body with telekinesis to the ground 4 times.

“You know your unrelated cousin / sister is dead. Urine Juice died. Your family killed her by beating me with a stick with a whip giving me this pig feed and punishing me from Tartarus.”

“I have nothing in common with you, I am Warning Tape and you are only a family worse than Sambra and Caribou will see you here, I will not be delicate.”

ApplePie groans with pain and tears. Tape leaned over to her lying sister who started to get light.

I see you were at Argon's and you probably wanted to convince him to come back.

She kicked her in the stomach.

“Compared to you, he is my family, he never blamed me, he didn't beat me, he didn't make fun of me and he didn't use stupid nicknames.”

ApplePie folded up in the embryonic position. Tape put her hand to her mouth looking at her sister.

“Oh no sister !! What happened to you, grandma might notice? Wait, I'll help you”

ApplePie remembered what happened next and closed her eyes.
She got three more kicks to the belly and one to the side of the head.

"You tell her and you're dead. In the end, she won't believe you anyway."

Warning Tape grabbed the telekinesis ApplePie and her broken R.I.G and crashed into the streets outside the store.

"And how? Nice fun with your sister who now knows how to play our game?"

She kicked her again and put her on a tram that is about to leave and returned to the workshop room. Inside, the boss was completely stiff with what she had just seen. She went outside seeing that the girl on the tram had already gone. She walked in with a sad and weeping Tape sitting hugging her legs.

The old lady did not know what to say to what she saw a few minutes ago

But she knew her employee who always helps other employees and even helped her with every task. She decided what to do now. She sat down next to Tape and hugged her. She saw her husband at work. children who experienced people who took drugs, became alcoholic, and even those who beat them and oppressed them, and even worse. Each of them was filled with sadness and anger. It happened that the kids tried to take revenge and kill them. It's the same here.

Tape's crying lasts a long time and Flat is still hugging her during this time.
The cry was silent, devoid of what the babies cry for.
Half an hour passes. Flat Thread looks at a calmed Warning Tape.

"Will you tell me what happened here?

Warning Tape was still in a hidden position.

"Tape, can I call someone to take you home?"

"Have you heard who this is?" Tape said.

"She introduced herself as ApplePie owns Apple-Cola or something like that."

"Yes"

"She also said that she was here to look for her sister? Judging by this action, and that practically if it weren't for R.I.G and the tram with the pulse reader, she would probably die but she will go to the hospital. She is looking for you?"

"I am not looking for someone who is no longer and will not be."

"You used to say at the integration center that your mother had a problem and then the foster family didn't you?"

"I was silent on something."

"It's about that Apple family right?"

"Yes you heard everything."

"It's just like that, and I know the excuses aren't helping, but seriously what happened there?"

"I was right after my family took me from Dad's side to their place when my mother was drinking dead in order not to take care of me."

"Go on"

"Then I came to a wonderful apple orchard with a big smiling family, there were cousins ​​from other cities and cousins ​​on the spot. The woman who said she was my grandmother said that I would be happy with them at home."

"And then hell," said Flat.

"This understatement was better with my mother, who I was afraid of not giving me food for school, yelling at me, destroying my apartment or hitting me from time to time than that family. not noticeable and then intensified. "

"That's why you don't eat apples?"

"I was literally beaten with a bag of apples and left outside with pigs at night, but that was nothing."

"Whip and stick, yeah?"

"Abuse from most cousins ​​and punishments I got from my aunt and uncle. I got dirty clothes. I was beaten and punished for nothing but nobody knew me because how is it possible that the family in which he was born, the Fucking Harmony Element can beat and terrorize a child to the state? in which hospital they thought I came to them from the torture chamber.
I'm pretty sure they made me eat fucking shit to kill me. "

"When did it end?

"After 11 months, 12 days and 4 hours. My friend Argon left for treatment and training during this time because of problems with his power which was reflected on his psyche. I was scared and sad and he was always my friend and he believed me. He left on special purpose. with me E.v.A. to watch over me what was forbidden for him After they said they could do something to me, he didn't give it to them.
After that, I figured we couldn't do this all the time because they wouldn't let us meet. We came up with an idea.

"We recorded everything, photos and videos of my scars and wounds that were removed with magic ashes, only he helped me give me food, drugs and a bed to sleep in his room. We went to the mayor, but who would listen without evidence of a dirty alcoholic daughter and a mentally ill child? But his grandfather believed and his wife, the same as a child psychologist, seeing that I would not do it myself. Argon's parents saw me and realized that they had to save me. Then they even wanted to beat me up and threatened Argon's parents with the police. "

"Fuck"

"Yes, then the Apples were imprisoned for it to Tartarus or I don't give a shit where. I became the adopted daughter of the WoodWolf family and there I got my own room, bed, clothes and family. But still I slept in a room with Argon and I was never afraid of him. I changed my name so that I would not remember what happened. Psychologists, therapists studied all my high school development time, they wanted to get me even a bioroid for safe development, but they said that I can handle it. Then I moved here with him to boarding school "

Flat Tread knew the temperament and Argon because he is one of the family members who came here to the workers' family party. And from his appearance, he would be such a man who cares about anyone.

"Yes. It makes sense to all of this an hour ago. And your apple allergy and alcohol aversion."

"You've heard of this before, right?"

"This is how you got into the apple juice, even without alcohol.
I also heard a glass of alcoholic beer. And I thought you had a fucked up metabolism. "

"Not because I can eat anything. Just don't drink alcohol and eat apples."

"But will you eat ice cream with rum already?"

"And I will drink in the end, I'm a Pirate," she said with a smile.

"I see that you better Pirate. We will do that, I will not tell anyone about what happened and you will go to the therapist again because you seriously almost killed her and then those whores will win. You killed pigs and you will be in prison as for a human."

"Yes agree."

"Okay, but let me tell you, I haven't seen such a magic control from the action on the border with the Kingdom of Caribou and we had combat mages there.
Who taught you magic? "

Several family members said that you have to be able to defend yourself even with a little magic like mine and that I would be able to defend myself so that I could not be hurt like this anymore.

And what are your gifts of a magical nature?

The Magic of Creation, Techmagic and dark magic do not have much power.

"It's still more than I only have two. Lands and Techmages.

Yes, but I can't hear the voice of the machine because it's techmagic technology and I don't have that talent.

Good to know

"What we finished go home something feels like you need to sort things out so go home ok?

"Okey"

"I'm just begging you if they ask the police ..." said Flat Tread.

"I'm not the one who works here, I'm mentally unmatched, and I want a lawyer from Among us."

"HAhahah, just remember I didn't see anything." "Get out of here and you better go home."

You can only see Tape taking his green army jacket with a hood and an emblem on his shoulder, featuring gears, a sword and wings without taking off his suit. She left work.


For a few minutes now, a group of four Canterlot people have been traveling to the center on the streets of the eastern city, trying to figure out how to get help in a difficult project. Wacdonalt has ordered 40 nuggets and five hamburgers.

"Look, it's not that bad, is it Spike's friend?" - said Blue Sky.

"Yes, it's not like we drove into his house without warning, we run over him and tire him. Now what we have to ask him for help in the production of the largest project in the reconstruction of a water city, which only now trades in a bicycle and sells food" - said Ciężki Rain.


"At the bottom of the sea in the Symphony, it's not like he won't get it back, and even if he will pay him back in installments, and if not they, then we, and the worst case mother who will fail because everyone made her and deceived us," said Equinox.

"He's okay, we'll eat and talk to him at the factory," said Spike.

They proceeded to eat the meal.

---

Wacdonald enters Warning Tape goes to the cash register to order food. Equinox and Heavy Rain notice her, see the normally not lying outburst before they know each other so as not to disturb her sleep. Spike looks at the surprise on the girls' faces and turns to see her with the Heavy rain as well. Spike decides to call the Warning Tape at the cash register. She gets the phone and answers it.

:Hey Tape”

“Hi Spike, what can I see that you are not at the mayor?”

“You are not in the Workshop or in the field?”

“I am not off duty until a few things are settled down”

“What happent?”

“We'll talk later”

“It might turn around.”

Tape stopped looking at the horogram and noticed Spike and the rest.

:Excuse me ,give you something?:-seller said.

“That's a triple oversized burger with huge chocolate ice cream and a large nap and nuggets.”-Tape said.

"How about French fries?"

"No thanks, I'm on a diet"

She said, and five minutes later she received her order. She joined a group of friends surprised by the size of Tape's food.


In the room under the town, built of bricks, metal and routed cables, you can see four large brick columns on a platform connected to the walls and four paths below them leading to the center. You can only hear the sound of the dripping water. The place is dry but also lit with LED lamps. There are separate rooms for several people, a great place. In it, a room with screens connected to traffic cameras and radio signals. Screens showing places recorded on the screens of highlighted people and their Pip-Boys and their conversations. Suddenly, the information appears on the screen which surprised the young boy in the mask on the right side in purple, and on the left side in black he notices the warning.

"Oh fuck."

He connects the data to his R.I.G with a purple light with a military black housing all over his back in the back of his spine, and a captured A-scan stretched all over his body like a metal grave, black tendons all over his body, he has a biotra band tied around his hips. He runs into a room that looks like a meeting place. This room looked like a regular hexagon with a large table in the center of the same shape going down the stairs to the bottom of the room. At the table there are different representatives in different armor, from armor to field uniforms of soldiers, and even ordinary tunics or outfits, but all with purple lights of their displays and face masks of various forms

"Brothers, we have a problem."

"Everyone turned to the informant.

"Young chronicler you are delusional from sitting here" - said Brother of the words.

"Not brothers and elder and elder commanders. I have information.

"Show us the problem"

He walked over, bowing, and placed his hand on the table, and a break-in message appeared on every member screen in the room and on Pip-boy's.

"This is the problem. Brother, the information about entering the pip-boy datacenter bothers you?"

Said the man in full mechanized armor covering his whole body. There are two shoulder straps on his shoulders. The right one is inscribed in the Terran runes in their extinct language and on the left is a purple symbol of a pink six-pointed star. There are two single-sided energy blades on the waistband. A camouflage cape on the back.


"If it's true, so think why it's so important, Brother Informant, Stark," said the Captain.

"Yes, Brother Captain."

"You, brother of the words, why do you deny the threat so, we have decided that if something is going to happen, we have to pass it on to us."

"Brothers forgive me it's true we are Word Bearers
we must not laugh at the will and procedure of our brothers. "
He continued
"However, we are here 12 brothers of words, 10 captains, 6 informers in the room and 5 commanders older and 1 ELDER" - continued the brother of the words

"Our paladins and Twilight soldiers are absent, but this meeting defines the will of all Word-bearers, and yet we are to leave everything and squander everything because the informant brother has some kind of malfunction? !!!"

"It's true, brother, don't forget who you're talking to," said the captain.

"I know who to one of those who forget about the will of our holy LEADER TWILIGHT SPARKLE"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

A discussion of the warriors of the chroniclers at the table began and their anger about the will of the great leader and her steadfast will.

"Enough"

All voices fell silent and the "elders commanders" decided to show their discontent by forcing stabbing warriors causing them pain. Violet sparks appeared on the bodies of the two warriors of the chroniclers, forcing them to bow or fall.

"Our brother the commander, Elder."

He entered the room dressed in plain silver full body armor with gold ornaments with a purple cape and the fur of a great gray wolf on his back. He had a mask on his face and a helmet with feathers on the sides. He held a double warhammer in his right hand, and he sits down in place of red cloth and golden metal.

"You know brothers, what's your problem?"

Silence falls in the hall.

"No brothers, sisters, this is not a rhetorical question. I'm asking you?"

"We are furious and unworthy of the chroniclers' teachings, elder," one informant said.

"No, that's what I asked and that's a wrong answer, but I'm glad you said," he said nodding.

He leaned back, setting the hammer next to his seat.

"My point is that you are powerful and we have generally digested for so long as one legion or phalanx, or even an organism, an idea and a common will and mission given to us by our ancestors to protect those who did not believe the truth.

"Yes, Elder is ..."

Blue lightning struck the power armor of the warrior of the word. It hit the seats far off the wall of the room. Nobody moved or spoke.
The elder aimed his rune hammer at him.

"I'm not finished yet," said the Elder, pointing to the rest of the seat.

They sat down in their seats without hesitating or words.

"You know that there is nothing to argue about what is the will of our Leader from the ministry of chroniclers, and not a saint, you are not confused by religion or worship, we are what unites us."

The silence of the knights.

"Ideo !! It is her warning and the feeling of our leader from 200 years ago to stop the Nightmare Moon feeling that if she did not appear, then in the future she may have a hidden feeling. fucking talking about it pisses me off. If I'm more faithful, I don't care less !!! That's why we chroniclers have to write down the word and wear it for those who understand it and learn from it, that's why we get rid of the accused. "

"Yes, the elder!" Everyone shouted.

"So, chronicler informer Stark, why did you interrupt the gathering."

"Yes, elder, please." - He showed the data once more.

"That's it? Someone learned the truth about our data, and what usually no one is able to decode them, no one sends them to the authorities because they are encrypted and they find it worthless or destroyed by time by leaving them."

"Elder, the data was decrypted and the data was available from one of our people across the city to the west."

The silence stopped for a moment throughout the hall so that you could hear the dripping water from another corridor behind the walls. The older one looked at the hologram and the informant

"It could actually be a problem or a new soldier to our cause."

"Elder if I can?" Stark said.

"Sure come on, you won't surprise me anymore"

"From the moment our machine was accessed, I opened access to the cameras in the Pip-boy's computer room and communicator."

"He surprised me positively give him a promotion to brother's words."

"Yes is the Elder," said the Elder, the "commander."

After a while, you can see the incident that happened in the workshop. Blood and a lot of chafing and women's conversation. As well as great skills. Everyone watched the video in silence from start to finish on the stairs.

"She is a powerful representative," said the Informant.

"Family related to the Elements of Harmony," the warrior of the word said.

"The addition is dangerous and unstable," said the informant.

"And she has the support of people who are faithful to her," said the captain.

"Standard procedure?" Said the knight of the word.

"Not without the explosion, only targets, unless someone interferes, you have priority to get rid of it and everyone with whom it colludes," said the Elder "Commander.

“Elder , I checked where she was and with whom he was sitting in a group of people and joined friends in Wacdonald in the eastern part of the city almost near the center.

The older one and the rest got photos and a video of Tape's whereabouts.

The older one looked at Stark's informant.

"You know what makes Stark captain here and now, objections?" Said the Elder.

Nobody denied that everyone nodded at the idea.

"You see, this is the unity of ideas, fanaticism goes away and professionalism remains, and everything works as it is necessary to break up, send paladins and knights to two places, you know what and how many.”

"Glory to Twilight !!!" everyone shouted.

They all split up to issue new orders agreed by the council with the elder. The elder rose to give the new captain the swords of the lying unconscious warrior the word.

"Welcome aboard! Meet every day at the same time to complete the data unless we call you but you will get the data on this Pip-Boy" - knocked him on the shoulders with a hammer - "good luck!"

The Elder and his "Elder" commanders left, leaving the new captain behind. The new captain decided to go to the armory for equipment and armor to match his new position and character.


Workshop in the western part. The plant manager looks at the family photo. She sees herself a dozen or so years younger with her happiest grandfather in the world, because he gave her what her family needed the most. The mother was an unfulfilled actress, she auditioned until she finally returned. Her father was a soldier of the kingdom, she practically did not see him only at birthdays and other parties, after all, it happened that neither of them attended the graduation ceremony. Grandfather gave her the support and presence she needed, even when she went to the sapper and military technician, he and Grandma supported her. Then she met her husband and his herd on vacation, so I got married and we became a herd of five. Three children always used the help of other mothers. He loves his crazy family. She always thought she had a bad home because of her parents and if she hadn't had grandparents, what would have happened to her? This studio is the only house in town after my grandfather, but it doesn't matter. She fought for a long time, and now she is worried about her future granddaughter, let her be as wonderful for her as her grandparents.

Her 3 employees enter the room, she returns from today's assignments.

"How does the car work, you haven't damaged it?" Asked Flat Thread.

"There is no boss, it works like a dream and I would just improve the acceleration, but I feel the owner would not be delighted that the limiter was thrown," said White Glue.

- I wouldn't. And you?

"The fixtures and repairs weren't complicated but I didn't know what happened to the cooler in the fridge, it worked when you opened it, but it didn't work when you closed the door, it was interesting," Armored Glass said.

- How did you fix it?

We replaced the handles and latches in the refrigerator, it turned out that when straightening the door we shorted the fan.

"Good thing it worked."

"Yes, and the sex chair is fixed, you know, I'll probably buy it."

Everyone looked at the Wristwatch standing there.

"What?"

- Did I not know you on this side, sister? White Glue said

"What can I say, you don't need to know everything."

Everyone started laughing. This caused White Glue to notice that one person was missing.

Where is Tape? "

"Maybe in the bathroom, Romeo?" Said the Wristwatch.

"No kidding."

"Do we know you like her?"

"It's not like that and you all know it?"

"Yes, only she hasn't noticed that you've been trying to date her for a month," said Flat Tread

"Is not ...."

The apple pie entered the room and the policeman walked in. All the staff were surprised by this view. She showed that they were to go to their duties, and the Wristwatch was to stay.
Flat Thread Head. It didn't surprise inches. She looked completely healed and surprised a policeman and said.

"Hello, madam and sir, how can I help you?"

"We came to arrest the girl responsible for the attempted beatings in violation of life," the policeman said hesitantly.

The old lady looked at the ApplePie.

"These are your methods, the police, not a family psychologist?"

"Not if my life is almost over."

After the exchange of opinions, Flat Gwent started to create a legend.

"In this city there is a saying that even the policeman knows them, right?" - she looked at the policeman.

"Yes, do not combine family matters with work," said the policeman.

"Yes, because there will be blood" - finished the Wristwatch.

"What does this have to do with you because I don't understand?"

I want to know too? The policeman said.

"You came to me for help with faulty equipment and when I said I would not do it, you fought and we needed help from my Tape employee who had to take a day off after what damage you did to her when she asked you to leave. After a few hours the lady calls the police, she went mad ?

The policeman looked at the Apple Pie.

"It wasn't like that, I was beaten up, you think I beat myself up like a few hours ago!" Said ApplePie.

"It is not obvious you had a shock problem before, please calm down" - said the policeman.

"Because this aggressive dwarf's boyfriend and her beat me unconscious !!"

The policeman looked at her, gasping for breath. And he said calmly and to the point.

“You have no evidence to support a previous robbery. Employees said you lost control after the owner of Knighttin refused to speed up production and the lady drank too much alcohol in your blood, which caused Ms. R.I.G. to give you more sedatives out of stress. "

It's a lie!! he attacked me !!

“Same as Mrs. Tape, a mechanic for no reason?” Said the Wristwatch.

"Sounds weird?" Said the Wristwatch.

"How is it possible, they attacked me and you won't do anything because I'm a visitor!

The policeman approached, offended by this accusation of intolerance to tourists and visitors to the city.

"Please calm down and say how it was?" - he said coldly, seeing the nervous girl.

"I told you how it was she and her employee are lying !!!"

"Please come with me to the headquarters, we will have to explain it", he said as calmly as he could.

"WHAT!!!"

You can hear the door opening. Several people enter the room with purple masks and rifles with single-sided swords at their belt. Some civilians and a few armed with safety vests and black cargo pants, each with purple R.I.G's light. In front of them stand White Glue and Armored Glass.

They started shooting, creating a rain that blasted the bodies of the Terran standing in front of them. When the bodies fell to the ground of the two masked warriors in black vests, the arms and private parts were covered with love. On their backs they had a symbol with a pink star on the back. It came over and shot two lying bodies at the same time in the head. Wolves started to walk around the workshop looking for other workers.

The policeman ordered to step back into the office pointing with his hand. Everyone is hidden on the ground and ApplePie asked.

What are Wolves what are they doing here?

"They kill!. You DIDN'T know THIS?" Said Wristwatch.

"Okay we have to run away"

The policeman pressed a button calling on his chest sending a distress signal. A flat thread went to the cupboard by the desk and took out a 10mm Colt 6520 Pistol and a short shotgun, handing the Wristwatch pistol.

|This weapon is legal?|

|Yes, I was in the army, my friend, and I got this gem from my grandfather.|

|Okay, important, we need to get to the exit, because if they find us, they will find us. Follow me.|

they all nodded understandingly as the group started to poke around the tables avoiding a few masked ones they walked past the red Ford car they had a chance to walk through the door. Hear bangs on metal doors in the toilet and many other rooms, shots and broken cabinets. The policeman and the girls approach the door unsecured, no one can be seen outside. The policeman slowly opened the door. They were hit with great force by an armed warrior. The policeman was standing with a gun pointed at the attacker.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

He fired missiles straight at the Wolf's body, and he in turn turned his AER9 Laser Rifle towards the policeman. Fires a series of laser projectiles at the policeman.

The policeman gets a few burning marks on the body from red. There are traces on his torso that destroyed the vest and the uniform of the policeman. He loses his arm which started to fall apart in the red light of his R.I.G. he falls to his knees with his mouth open wide, trying to catch his breath.

Pistol shots are coming towards the wolf. The attacker hid behind the door of the tabernacle

|Fuck to the window already!"

ApplePie approached the policeman looking at the still alive.

"All right, we're going to the exit, we'll run away from here", she said in an uneasy voice.

"White Lotus ... I have ..."

He fell straight ahead like in the direction of Apple Pie. She shifted to see the body of the policiant lying in front of her, which was the second

He fell straight ahead like in the direction of Apple Pie. She shifted as she saw the body of the policiant lying in front of her, who was supposed to lead her out of the workshop a second ago.

She took the lying policeman's gun and his truncheon. She ran to the window to break the glass. She tried but couldn't.

"It's bulletproof glass, don't you think I'm prepared for a break-in?"

"On the attack of a group of fanatical murderers, not anymore? !!"

"I didn't have the funds."

The shells on the side of the door began to repeat themselves more frequently. Płaska noticed at the corner of the room, nine masked warriors appeared, hiding behind cars and regiments.

They know that we have weapons, they will not attack directly, but the stupid ones do not know that we will not come out and attack, but they do not know how much ammunition we have, have you got a call? -Said Flat.

The Wristwatch fired several rounds at the most cocked pistols.

One of them fell to the ground, already being taken to the side by another shooter.

"Yes, I called the police, they should be here by now?"

"Me the same."

The bullet hit right next to the ApplePie's head.

She lay down, seeing the gap under the car.

It's not interesting to get up hiding behind the tire.

One of them lay down and shoots while lying down.

The rest also hid from him, sending him bursts of pistol. He wasn't moving. She looked at her arm. ApplePie was hit by a bursting bullet taking away her half-arms.

"Fuck me. ”She felt adrenaline and painkillers and Slime.
The rest decided to help her by making a bandage of a pulled pocket, Flat.

Suddenly the missiles stopped.

"What's stopped shooting?"

Warriors appeared between the cars, armed with large metal shields, and armor of metal protection and dusty leggings approached.

"Oh shit"

Pound it, ApplePie's irises glowed gold, she got up and kicked the car at the soldiers with great force

"I'm from the Apple family, you bastards !!!"

The rest of them used their techmagic powers and started firing and moving objects around. Cars caught fire, burners and lamps began to flash, they tried to use the element of surprise to escape.
As you run, the gas canister will explode, causing an explosion.

The girls have fallen. ApplePie started running towards the door running towards it. She was pinned to the wall by the side. the pain was unbearable. Water from the sprinklers began to drip and a man with a red jacket was approaching her. In anger, she broke the bar and chewed on the standing man.

He dodged by chewing an opponent's judo throw. He got to his feet. He cast his magic on the water around him.

While lying down, Apple Pie hit the ground with a bedon hammer.

Next to the man in a jacket, he noticed a Wristwatch standing, and lightning bolts and cables with burners and a circular saw appeared on her body.

Behind the car, you could hear traffic, another man appeared in a blue jacket and hood with a purple bandana over his face.

The watch used its water lightning bolts to damage the new sinker as it threw all the water away from itself. She started to avoid him and he started to approach him with a machete that looked like it was made of a propeller.

At the same time, ApplePie was chewing on the man with a hammer hitting him.

No attack had any effect and all the blows were avoided until he finally found himself behind the woman, cutting the tendons in her legs. ApplePie fell hitting furiously with a hammer.

The man walked over to the wet and bloodied woman in the green shirt and grabbed her by the hair

"Beautiful color of red you will be like this in a moment"

Cut her throat. Blood poured over her green shirt, breasts and pants. Her head dropped limp to the bottom, her R.I.G. will glow red, make a short sound until it finally stops shining.

The watch approached the guy by turning the torch on the cable around him, which he was torn by the wind, he was attacked by a saw which he blocked with a machete. With his other hand he grabbed her neck and hit her head on the ground, destroying the floor. The wristwatch could do nothing but strike him with lightning and grab his hand.

He shuddered for a moment, not letting go of the lying girl and hit her on the head with his straightened hand covered with blue fire. Eventually breaking through it.

He got up from the girl lying with her head smashed.

A third man in a sapper's vest with a sledgehammer and a large square shield approached the lying wound of a screaming woman with a shotgun in his hand.

You are accused

He received a shot from a short shotgun. He covered himself with a shield.

The woman fought with every tool next to her. She stabbed the man's side with a screwdriver, Walnela, with a hammer and hit him with an electric saw against the shields.

The man in the armor swung and slapped the woman on the side of her ribs.

She fell to her right knee, trying to bind his cable with power
around the neck. Loses focus for a moment after being hit by a shield and falls on his back. She tries to get up, but he puts his foot on her with a heavy Sabaton.
The cable wrapped around his armed man's neck.

He started hitting her with a hammer, and again and again he still tightens the cable around his neck in the head and chest. Still hitting, the blood on the hammer begins to mix with the sprinkler water.

The warrior stands on his straight legs, hides the hammer around his waist and begins to remove the cord from his neck and he lives in it what was once the warm and kind face of Flat Thread.

"Target Found and Destroyed"

They put up more resistance than expected

Not all profilers are amplified by the evil of the Nightmare Moon.

Rhino losses in people?

The man in the armor stood in front of the men and said

"Losses of 5 dead knights, three wounds and a row of Paladin intact"

"Then where is Hefan?"

"Here brothers"

Behind the car appeared a large masked man with horns on the sides of his head pointing inwards, he had large gloves resembling fists on his hands and it was possible to smash the walls, and he had long white hair on his back. He wore silver armor with large shoulder straps with the symbol of stars and a book of words. And on his hips he wore an adorned purple and gold-threaded hip band just up to his knees.

"Now accused in the center," said the Rhino.

"Glory," said the man in a blue jacket with a hood and a scarf with black cargo pants.

"Glory," said Hefan.

Author's Note:

In the next action in the central city :scootangel:

Please, in the lyrics of the songs, it will all be clear, enjoy listening.