• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 332 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 332

Pink Light

This is so much, and yet there is so little to say.
Constantly listening to R.I.G there R.I.G here and they forgot that if we needed them to live, we would be born with them. I am still here, only this concluding speech from the celebration of the celebration and only machines and spirit with artificial Intelligence remain in the company. Now let's check the to-do list for today.

1. Show the newcomer what's going on and make eggs out of him. Checked.

2.Teleconference at R.I.G stationary with representatives of the Sisi-cola company. Checked.

3. Checking the new model of the truck with a gyroscope, so that the load will keep the drinks intact and the driver will also keep the drinks intact. Checked.

4.Remove from the bathroom of the male cabin 5 against the wall with the help of acid and
dynamite to save human life. Checked.

5. Ordering a new cabin in place 5. Checked.

6. Ignoring phones from Apple-Cola. Checked.

7. Meeting with the self-government of marketing and changes in the company. Checked.

8. Ceremonial completion of work earlier due to Hanz. Negative.

Okay, let the fun begin for a joint celebration. Okay, everyone gathered in the conference room. It's good that everyone remembered about the collection for refreshments and I didn't have to pay. Good on the podium and then home for a new R.I.G.

I have griffins, dragon blood, Terran, and even a few Minotaurs and Hippocamps in my room. We have even a few androids in the room.

I go to the podium, all the employees have already gathered and sat down according to the arrangement chosen by them. And now the speech and the party. Good look at Grandma's pocket clock.
Everything perfectly late by 5 minutes. It is on time.

"Hello, microphone rehearsal one, two, three! Can everyone hear !?"

People in the room nod their heads.

"And those styles who are already drinking in the back of the room hear me !?"

He hears whistles and shouts of joy.

"I don't know what they're happy!?"

Laughter in the room.

"Hello everyone to the annual Hanze festival. We are here to remember that we are all sitting here together by the unity of all 5 countries. This is our next year together in this hall full of guests with poor sense of style. This is the day of celebration. We can begin. ... "

"PARTY !!!" - a huge horographic image of E.v.A. appeared behind me. Shoot confetti and rasers. D.J showed up behind the red curtain that was never here?

The hall went crazy with amazing blunt drinking, smoking games and the strangest of all. Dances.

"We invite our dear dancers to the dance floor !!" - shouted E.v.A.

One employee Showing an intresting dance move.

What is it? I have more androids in here than I thought or what? He assured me that he was a griffin?

His performance resulted in another, less embraced but also interesting case of a poor choice of dance.

Literally what's going on?

"Everything as planned. What not Argi?" - E.v.a.

“How did you do that we didn't notice the disappearance from the reports?” I looked into her pink eyes.

"I didn't take any money from the company," she said with a smile on her face.

From my account? - I started to fear the answers.

"Out of account", I was relieved as she shook her head

"So from where?"

"Last week I sent a fundraiser to people and told all the staff about the prize contest. People like prizes! And I know you love to dance. It was my salary that I made an appointment with D.J's artificial intelligence for helping out at his club for the past week."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, and you are the judge of performances. Just don't think about this dinner for everyone I invited to have and Tape said she would come as well as Green" - all in one breath.

I looked at everyone in the room. I did not think Okay, let's see the dance."Yep"

"Yep"- said

She turned to dust, making several copies of the clones. And she appeared in front of the crowd with a smile. A cylinder with a matching jacket and truncheon began to appear on it, it stood on high heels and fishnet stockings. In the middle, maple trees appeared in dresses and corsets. They formed huge spirals of the dancers which slowly rose to form spirals upwards. First, pink lights appeared and only then, dancing in pure harmony, showed how to dance the cancan. The highest ones showed how to dance ballet, and the last ones showed how to dance - breakdance. When they reached the ceiling, the figures began to fly in the air with the wings of the fairies creating constellations in the sky that began to come to life in the sky and dance. Eventually turning into fireworks. E.v.A loves parties and everyone's joy. She returned to the stage next to D.j, this time wearing a denim vest and short shorts with striped knee socks. Once she get the microphone and start singing.

Everyone started clapping and cheering to hear her chant one more time, and she returned to the stage next to the DJ, this time in a denim vest and short shorts with striped knees. When she grabs the microphone and they start singing. Everyone started clapping and cheering to hear her song once more.

"Well, I invite you to the next issue. You are ready !!!!" - indicate with the microphone.

There was no end to screaming.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Time to look down on this performance, they finally waited for it. I sat on the chair looking at the whole party from the side. Nothing bad will happen today.


They appeared. In the middle of the city, no one knows how it happened, the patrols failed.

There was only a scream and the deafening sound of the explosion. People are still panicking, afraid, running in all directions, but not all of them ran away. Three figures appear in the crowd.

One well-muscled, with fully mechanical HK 416 rifle with a magazine for 100 rounds and a single-sided machete-like blade on the back. He was wearing a mask covering his entire face, expressionless, with only his eyes visible. And wearing a combat black "A-SCAN" with visible protection that looks like it's made of hexagons. Body protection with three pockets for ammunition and gray cargo pants with boots with knee protection. His arm protector bore the symbol of a deep pink, six-pointed, large star. R.I.G glowing with a purple glow on a spine with armor.

Another was wearing similar armor covered with a raincoat, and the fedora hat wore well-fitting suit pants with black boots. And a black shirt with a purple tie. And a mask with a place for the eyes, covered with black round purple lenses.

The third was wearing plain clothes. The jacket was the most ordinary red hooded jacket. Jeans and knee-length boots. He wore an A-scan garment and an R.I.G. on his back with a purple light. The mask differed from the others only in that it was two parts of one whole for the eyes and mouth.

It was them. Messengers of anger only, no mercy for the accused. Magic is for harmony. For them. For their mentor. The chronicler and the one who will learn the truth that they also try to learn. They are looking for them accused of being a collaborative party or even being Nightmare Moon. Word bearers called Twilight Wolves. Protection of Equestria above the law, above life. The hunt has begun.

A fleeing crowd, one man wearing a leather jacket and glasses is running away with a briefcase in his arms. Running away in the crowd, she sees no other way to escape. In her mind, she only hears one thing. run. run. run. People around him are sweating profusely, praying that they wouldn't come for them. He feels that they would release him out of this fear without even thinking about it. He only hears the sound of the shot. Nothing.

He did not feel anything, he saw the body of a young woman, which R.I.G. began to turn from green to yellow, drooping beside him. After a moment she raised her hand to him. Her eyes were saying "Help"

R.I.G works by giving her anesthetics, trying to give her drugs to stop the bleeding. The bullet smashed her flesh. Her body starts to shake, she feels the warmth escaping with her body and finally the red liquid dissolving on the ground. Tears started mixing with it.

Don't look back where he is or he is running away, leaving her to know that he was shot at. He is looking for them, he is looking for help. They are cops. He approaches them hiding behind the vehicle and sees the other one behind the building wall.

"I am begging you, help me!!."- said to police.

"Get out of here already!"

"Not if I run, they'll kill me, please!"-he beg.

After a while, the older policeman looked at the man and decided to help him without thinking. He knew what these types could do.

"Get in the car, go to the police station."

"What are you seriously not getting there in one piece!"- said junior police.

"We must otherwise, it won't end."

"Or maybe it's a crazy provocateur!- he still talk- "We have the T-6551 here."

"I know that's why we gotta get the fuck out of here."

"Good Tro...."

He didn't finish when the knife began to pass from one side of his neck to the other. It was a coat.

The older policeman will start shooting at the attacker and he will start hiding behind a traffic lamp. As soon as he is behind her, they will disappear.

"It's a fucking dimensioner!"

the policeman on the ground will choke on blood.
"Fuck TipTop!"

An older colleague will start rummaging in the back of the trunk to pull out the first aid kit and a container with a small slim bottle. He grabbed the lying friend to put him in a sitting position on the ground. They take out the bandage, smeared it with a slim fit and spun it around his friend's neck, and they started looking for Epipen, injecting pain-relieving agents and adrenaline under his spasms.

"You're gonna live the fuck you fucking understand me!"

Wounds presses on her gloves to trigger the S.O.S.Signal. Show your colleague the hand with the chart visible. He showed him the car and the guy in front of him. The elder understood without any problem.

"You get in the car now!"

He obeyed without and lay down on the floor of the vehicle.

The policeman presses a button on his glove for help signal. He made his way to the trunk. And they'll get the M16A2 out of it. and starts looking for a target. He sees that people have started to fade more and more from his eyesight.

He looks around looking for the masked ones. He sees him a mask

Bam!!!- he fired 5 shots at him.

A shot fired behind the walls of the 3rd building. The attacker ran across the grounds and took positions behind the fountain. He fired a rifle at the policeman. tearing the wall and side of the car at the same time. The fire exchange was so loud that the policeman did not notice that his coat was hanging behind another lamp. And she's getting closer to him. He has already pulled out his Karambit.

Bam!!!

A policeman who had cut his throat a few minutes ago fired a masked man in a coat in the side. 4 more bullets fired at him. And the older colleague turned and hit his opponent in the head with a rifle butt. It lies rather not get up anymore.

At the same time, however, the bullet hit the senior policeman in the shoulder. The rifle fires bullets on the floor. He falls to the ground, still holding the rifle in his hand. A masked enemy with a rifle is approaching them. He passes by a police car. And he notices two lying policemen. The older one decides to pull out a pistol and shoots the enemy. The bullets hit the chest and the mask without doing him any harm. He stands over it with a rifle and raises his right leg. Both policemen are lying on the ground, they both think that in moments they will die. Passes over the policeman. He looks at the police car. He raises his hand with a computer fitted with a dial with a glowing purple screen.

He raises his arm with the computer on across his forearm. With a glowing purple screen.

Should I liquidate it?

Wait, said the distorted voice.

"yes , older."- the rifle stop.

A man in a red jacket appeared. He had his hands in his pockets and he was looking around. He looked back and walked five steps to the man in the coat lying in front of him. He leaned down to him, turned aside, looking at R.I.G. It wasn't shining. He took the knife from the ground.

He rose to his straight legs, brushing the dust and glass from his knees, and looked around. They will hold out a glowing hand, the color of a rose. And the body of the cloak was gone.


He looked at the colleague with the rifle and the two policemen lying in front of them.

Who did it? Maybe you saw it, he said, his voice thickly young.

"The one with the bandage, I bet."

"Thank you," he said in a half bow.

He ran to a policeman leaning against a police car

"You killed my friend."

He said putting his hand on the door behind the lying policeman.

"You know how fucked you are right now?"

The policeman said nothing.

"Okay," said the jacket.

The policeman aimed his pistol and they pulled the trigger.

His hand with the gun was caught by an individual in a jacket. And with a knife they cut his throat and pierced his heart. Blood spurted from the artery onto the killer's mask and cock. He got up looking at his friend with the rifle.

"Where's our suspect?"

"In the car"

He looks at the window and sees a terrified boy with glasses.

"Complete with finish."

They will stand next to him, the rifle opened the door of the police car. He sent the boy in him a whole series of rifles. And when he was done he took aim and sent the last shot at the head of the lying man.

"Let's walk well," he said, rubbing his hands.

"And the old cop. "-the rifle said.

They hit the heads of a man in a jacket.

"Well, yes you are right" - he looked at the lying policeman.

"Without you, I would have forgotten him," tapping the side of my head, "would you please continue?"

"Yes sir."

The man with the rifle shot the policeman. A precise shot into the heart of an elderly man.

"Let's go, we must explain to the elders what happened."

They both disappeared in a glow of pink light.

Police cars have arrived.

Author's Note:

music inspiring the scenes in the city