• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

The problems

Knighttin’s factory in the afternoon two hours had passed by the board of the "Illegal Heaven" project board say that their departure time through their actions and a new type of teleporting stones will allow them to save energy if the ship launches and waits 15 minutes just after flying into the planet's orbit. If we teleport the ship every few hundred kilometers, we will be on the moon, even within a few hours, we will change the time of arrival in this way, so that even the Hanze may not notice the great ship flying from the planet's orbit at the speed of a projectile destroying the entire city. Argon was sitting there thinking
What a moron to do in times of peace and rare benefits at all, destroying the lands and the climate for 200 years, and we're still struggling with these magical effects of ray magic. And it all gets complicated, I have to tell my friends in a week at this saucer. Or should I tell them this? And Apple's family disturbs my life, they can not leave her alone. The nice old lady has found herself. And now the forgiveness-seeking older sister still the rest of the family will oppress her Tape. -Argon's eyes flashed at this thought.
It will shed apple blood to tame the earth.

"Lord"

Argon's eyes returned to normal.

"Yes Iscariot what is it?"

9.84 feet tall, encased in black armor that covers the entire body of a knight in a helmet with one curved upward T-shaped horn with face protection glowing eyes. It has a tunic and a hood that hides the helmet with its burning energy. All you can see between the slits in the armor is the light of blue-green fire and smoke.
He is my assistant from the ruined fallen castle. We met when he was a faithful disciple and servant of the faithful paladin knights of the king. They returned when War 6 destroyed their beloved king's strongholds from the dead as they began to defend what was left of a Terran fortress almost 1000 years ago. He was the Crystal Warrior Unicorn, larger and stronger than its Crystal Cousins. He and his men fought bravely but died fighting for the fortresses of the now defunct kingdom, betrayed by the crystal empire. I had to kill him again in order to be able to go home once me and the master were inside a closed dimension. I recruited him moments after the fight. He is one of the most blind familiars I have.

"You worry unnecessarily my lord"

The Argons will smile.

"You don't know what's going on?"

"I know that our lord's lineage does not glorify the Lunar Ruler. They worship Harmony like everyone else. Confessions of the sun, eternal fire, crystalline seas, great white mountains and even wild fields with stone structures may consider you what the Chroniclers of the Madness are trying to destroy and believe that you my lord will be the evil of the nightmare. "

"Here's the point. But that's not what I meant Iscariot, not here I'm worried."

"How is that my lord?No condemnation and Tartarus, then what?"

Iscariot excited the thought of what terrified his lord. It had to be great.

"Families"
Iscariota was surprised.

"Are you worried about your parents and siblings their views on you?"

"I don't know what everyone loves me and some admire me"
He was reminded of his cousins ​​and sister whom he loves with reciprocity.

"Are you worried about changing their minds about you, my lord?"

"The point is that the family already has me for the mighty power of a warrior, but with the mind of a madman.

"Will what you are planning change anything, my lord?" - Iscariota asked.

"They probably won't hate me. But my friends do not know what they will say when I tell them about my madness and since we know each other we are close together like the family we created. Will my dream not destroy everything we have created?

"Are you afraid my Lord?"

"I'm surprised too! I saw and destroyed the monsters from the fortresses, tormented souls, I fought with beasts that some would consider mythical, and even a few animals living as Terrans even talked and acted like us. And yet I'm afraid to tell a few people, I'm going to take a few days trip to a natural satellite of this fucking planet. "

The knight bowed forward.
"Lord, forgive me, I didn't want to upset you."

"You don't, you're the last person to do that," Argon said with a smile.

"Thank you my lord"

Argon looked at his familiar.

"When did it happen?"

"What, my lord?" Asked the knight.

"When did I become my lord?"

Iscariot looked ahead, searching for that memory.

"When you gave me and others the chance to make good our honor redemption mistakes and see what we were fighting for the future, my lord."

"When?"

"Between time and probably in the future, what will come, I am sure.

Under the layer of armor and energy, the knight felt smiling, and Argon pondered this.

“May I not be crazy because of this.”

“You are crazy already, young man.”

“Yes, I forgot about it.”-he smile.

The knight will disappear into his master's mind and shadow into a well-deserved sleep waiting for the right moment, watching when his master will need him.

Argon got up and went to the Invention Building to keep his mind occupied.


Afternoon time in the eastern part of Hooviesland is the best opportunity for the best chance of a beach void and the biggest market and harbor time where it all began. The beginning of the city until the center was established, this place was a link with the underwater city and the only creation until there was an opportunity to expand into other areas. Part of the city which, although the oldest, is the best-kept of all, except for the shopping and hotel center in the Center. The place where the town hall building is located.

Spike and Equinox are sitting in the building. They are waiting in the waiting room for a meeting with the mayor about the reconstruction of the symbol of freedom, Symphony.

There were three vending machines in the waiting room with on-site food, coffee and snacks. Equinox sat down with strawberry and cream coffee, and Spike took the usual enlarged black quadruple espresso.

"Sometimes I forget your strong resistance to coffee"
said the Equinox

"I forget that you have such a sense of taste, I would never have come to add strawberries to my coffee, it's heresy for me."

"I know I forget your sense of taste is a little different from mine"

Spike laughed

"It used to be that ordinary coffee made me jump like a spring and could be faster than the wind. Then I grew up and my stiffness became such that now it can have some effect on me."

"Why is that?" Asked the Equinox.

"Because I am Dragonblood, for me it is now the norm. Dragons do not enjoy small things too much, so they bathe in lava and eat precious stones because somehow it allows them to feel something in a small amount because it is warm to the degree of burning everything and the stones are long to digest and help for longer."

"But you are dragonblood, I guess that's the difference"

"There is less stature, more human appearance, and greater fertility, you have no scales all over your body and your appetite allows you to eat gemstones, and you have a better sense of appetite and a higher level of magic in exchange for battle qualities. And even a tendency to fight at a lower level. dragon wings. "

do you know it too?

Spike looked at his sister as he sipped his coffee.
"As you know, I was born of Terran magic, which made my magical development a little limp during the first years and then I was a user of two types of Dragon and Terran magic."

"Same as Dad?"

"Kinda, Daddy is a ghost of chaos. Mother and father of different races dragon and Terran is the most sure because being draconequus is a bit different than with me."

"How's that?"

"Because look at it, it's a bit like a chimera of all kinds, chaos was born like this, and look at yourself, you are no different in appearance than other Terrans."

Equinox smiled, giggling.

"It's true, I am naturally creative, I can create something that is strange or crazy for others. I can withstand a big chaos situation, even I can draw energy from it that does not have an effect on me. A strange sense of humor, which for some may not make sense, but I am less so. childish and much tougher and stronger than other Unicorns, I can even defeat bigger ones on hand.

Spike said
"I am not arrogant and greedy than others of my kind and can even control my growth and magical transformation. I am not affected by the" red dragon scepter "because I was born out of a different magic like other dragon blood in Equestria."

"But you had to go to the tournament?"

"Yes, because it was the blood of the dragon in me that told me. But I would not die, because I am not born of the help of the dragon mother's fire Dragonia, only that we did not know about it, it would hurt me until I find victorious, but I would not die, because dragons and dragon blood from Manehattan are not they appeared at the tournament and so they survived. I went because none of my friends checked that I must be from Dragonia and this knowledge was not common in our kingdom. just message not ready to die if I don't go. "

"It must have been funny for you to find out."

"I was so angry! I set out as a child weak in body but with great courage, but I did not sin in strength. After the tournament, I helped in our relations with other countries as an ambassador after this action to train."

"I know you took care of it for the longest time as our ambassador until the outbreak of the war"

"Yes", Spike said coldly.

He was sitting seriously and looking thoughtful. The equinox had made up her mind

“I can ask you a personal question?”

Spike still be were cold in his voice.
“Yes ask”

“Why didn't you join Dragonia in the war, you were one of the few dragonblood to fight her in the war and inspired non-Terran to fight for Equestrie why?

“Silly question.”

“Why silly?”

“They only gave me pain and laughter from my origins, they did not try to help me or understand that I was weak and raised by sweet gentle Terrans.
A slave and a loving servant of a weak race, probably my parents are ashamed of me so they said I was weak and then for dragons strength was everything.”

"Terrans at the beginning in the capital were afraid of me, I even had to go with the guard so that I could buy comics. They called me reptile lizard animal. The greatest Terran assholes, a slave."

"You never talked about it?"

"It was 200 years ago and we fixed racial relations to the point where what was then is now demonstrating racism and is punishable by money and imprisonment."

"Now I don't understand why did you stay?"-She said.

"Not all of them were my enemies and torturers. I had friends and girlfriends. A mother and women I could call that. Sisters Cadence and Brother Blue Blood who did so much for me, even wanted to help me get closer to my first love by becoming an asshole to her. Mom. who loved me at all costs, even though I am not her born son. A girl who was my sister, friend, and for a moment even a lover. "

"Besides, I am Solaris, the prince of Equestia, I have the duties of a citizen and aristocrat, and even a leader and a warrior. Really, the only thing that connected me with Dragonia, not counting the race, was Ember, but I was to ruin my family and kingdom for what? For one dragonblood girl who loved me from Dragonia? "

"You're right, that was a stupid question, and I'm sorry I upset you, Spike.

"It does not matter you had to ask about it once. After the war I helped again as an ambassador and even built a relationship of shared rights between 6 lands, but I did not go to Dragonia to do it, others went there for me, not because I could not, I did not want to go there."

"Terrans at the beginning in the capital were afraid of me, I even had to go with the guard so that I could buy comics. They called me reptile lizard animal. The greatest Terran assholes, a slave."

"You never talked about it?"

"It was 200 years ago and we fixed racial relations to the point where what was then is now demonstrating racism and is punishable by money and imprisonment."

"Now I don't understand why did you stay?"

"Not all of them were my enemies and torturers. I had friends and girlfriends. A mother and women I could call that. Sisters Cadence and Brother Blue Blood who did so much for me, even wanted to help me get closer to my first love by becoming an asshole to her. Mom. who loved me at all costs, even though I am not her born son. A girl who was my sister's friend and even a lover for a moment. "

"Besides, I am Solaris, the prince of Equestia, I have the duties of a citizen and aristocrat, and even a leader and a warrior. Really, the only thing that connected me with Dragonia, not counting the race, was Ember, but I was to ruin my family and kingdom for what? For one dragonblood girl who loved me with Dragons? "

"You're wrong, that was a stupid question, and I'm sorry I upset you, Spike.

"It does not matter you had to ask about it once. After the war I helped again as an ambassador and even built a relationship of common rights between 6 lands, but I did not go to Dragonia to do it, others went there for me, not because I could not, I did not want to go there."

“Yes”

A woman in black skirts and a jacket with a purple shirt entered the waiting room. She had azure skin with pale blue hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, I'm the mayor of Symfony LuminaryMoon, do you have a case for me?"

They both stood up, surprised and looked at each other. Spike decided to ask.

"We were supposed to meet the mayor of PortFishe?"

"She's not here, she left for a conference but she told me that you are here to build my city, so I shouldn't wait, maybe we'll come into the office?" She said grumpy.

"Yes sorry let's go"

Everyone entered the mayor's office. LuminaryMoon sat in the mayor's seat, and Spike and Equinox sat on their chairs. The Luminary held papers in her hands.

"Hello, I'm the mayor of Symfony LuminaryMoon, do you have a case for me?"

They both stood up, surprised and looked at each other. Spike decided to ask.

"We were supposed to meet the mayor of PortFishe?"

"She's not here, she left for a conference but she told me that you are here to build my city, so I shouldn't wait, maybe we'll come into the office?" She said grumpy.

"Yes sorry let's go"

Everyone entered the mayor's office. LuminaryMoon sat in the mayor's seat, and Spike and Equinox sat on their chairs. The Luminary held papers in her hands.
“So you're here from the capital, aren't you?

"Yes, I am the Great Equinox, a student of Princess Celestia"

"And I am Spike Drake the knight and advisor to the princess."

"It's nice to hear that the Princess has decided to send someone here."

She took a sip of coffee into her mouth.

"I won't lie, you probably know that the last person was killed while planning the project. By the Twilight Wolves attack?"

"We know so that's why we were sent to this task"

"You have to understand that the matter is serious, it is not so easy as it seems to repair a few buildings and return home, it is a serious matter, we will have to replace the old foundations in the buildings, our technicians and divers will not be able to handle them on their own and for that we will need finances. you didn't get it. "

They looked at each other surprised and terrified. Equinox said.

"Excuse me? Did I hear that the city and some nobles were going to cover some of the expenses?"

She laughed and glared at her.
"I think for paperclips and bottles with water! Listen Great, there is no point in lying aristocracy and princess as if they really wanted to help us, they would send us engineers with GECK equipment and an architect of pre-war technologies, and yet they drench us with warm urine, even though the aristocracy help each other and for others without the aristocracy, they treat us like rubbish. In fact, the only ones who gave us a helping hand are the entrepreneurs and a few companies from the cities under the water and the Hooviesland main business companies. "

Spike concluded by counting on his fingers.
So this job requires funds that we don't have, equipment or building materials that we don't have, and we don't have enough workers.

“You summed it up so perfectly, Drake

Really what do we have at our disposal?

“Only reasonable money was given to us by the “Exodus” company after making a donation to this development of the city and the local Knighttin's”

“As I understand Argon showed a gesture of goodwill,”- said Spike with a smile.

She looked at them suspiciously, looking for a lie in their eyes.
"Do you know Argon Hollow?"
"Yes we are his friends from his old town."-Spike said.

"Really?" Said the mayor, looking for lie..

"Yes it's true."-Equenox.

"Needless to say, I know him. He's a canned knight of this city. He's a good businessman and honorable man, and believe me, there won't be many of them now. He's only very scary sometimes."

"He has moments," said Equinox.

"I know he's the only man who employs most of the 2 parts of the Symphony and the Hooviesland Sky City," said Spike.

"Maybe he will help people and equipment," said Equinox.

"Listen to how you convince him to do this, it is very likely that others will support him, he has debtors and connections all over the city, and other entrepreneurs, although they have more profitable and expensive businesses, will not ignore him.
Rumors have circulated recently that the police are listening to him. "

"Really?" Said Equinox, surprised, looking at her brother.

Spika was laughing like an idiot looking at the mayor.

"It's a rumor, so probably not, but you know what's going on."

"Argon's help is the help of other 5 city businesses and their connections in the country?" - Equinox said, not believing.

"Exactly, I wanted to ask him for it myself, but I have to take care of my image. He was at the scene of the crime and so on. He is scary and stubborn as if I asked him and whoever in the city probably would not give us money if he gave it to us once, until we give him back. the business he runs is a little bit of little interest to the rest of the cities in Equestria full of aristocrats. They think he's a villager from some province. "

"Fuck them," said Spike.

LuminaryMoon smiled and put her hand to her mouth to keep from giggling.
"Exactly but I didn't say it, only you."

"Okay, we'll go," said the Equinox.

"Okay but if you fucked me up, no matter who you are aristocrats, knights or even Princess Celestia herself, I'll get you for destroying my city and my ancestors."
they said with a smile as they tucked their eyelashes.

"The Great and Mighty Trixie?" Said Spike.

"Yes exactly!!! "

“Thanks for this message".

They got up, bowed, and walked through the town hall building and went outside to Equinox Guardians.

“How was the saucer?”-Heavy Rain asked.

“Badly”

“Okay, and she informed us about our employees and construction companies?”

“Yes, and about finances too”-Equinox said smile.

“That's good.”

“We do not have too many employees, only a few employees of the Symphony, not enough materials to repair one building. The aristocrats did not help financially as reported in the reports. And the city will recognize us as bandits and frauds from the Capital.”-still smile Equinox.

Heavy Rain, said.
"Briefly. We are fucked"

“Yes, but not entirely. We have to convince one guy and we'll convince them all”-Spike said.

“Well who it shouldn't be difficult?”-Blue Sky said.

"It just so happens that we live with him and he has already given the money to rebuild the building, so he probably won't help us after our first session and the opinion about him will probably cheat us out of the apartment after that."-Equinox.

Blue Sky looked at her sister.
"Yes sister, we are fucked completely."

"Do not worry, I will talk to him for sure he will listen to us, he finally knows the reality."-Spike said not sure.


In the city of the western part of the technical equipment and magic technology along with computers. In this part, the company employed to support the repair of computer and R.I.G equipment as well as vehicles. In the company with the colorful name of the Blue Flat Wrench. Led by the boss, an older female Terranke with one mechanical hand, blue skin with black hair, Flat Thread. With its 4 employees, Glue White, Armored Glass, Warnning Tape and Wristwatch. They stood in a row at the briefing.

"Okay, someone will tell me what was going on with that explosion yesterday or should I fuck you with my metal hand.

It was an accident and we got a solar battery with a manufacturing defect.

When you first noticed that bastards.

Too late as you can see.

Fortunately, we did not have to replace the entire engine reactor because I would have missed it from your salary. Check fools because you will lose not only your hand like me. You can lose your face hair or even your family's jewels.

That's what I'm talking about. Back to work. Glue you get that magic powered red Ford tonight.

Can I take it for a ride?

Because how do you check if you have screwed up something dummy? Just remember to refuel and wash.

"Yes, boss"

"Wristwatch you, together with Glass, are getting a job in the field today, you have to fix a few things from the list of the fridge, hotel Telminar and interestingly the erotic chair. So I advise you not to forget the gloves."

"Yes, boss," they both said.

"Tape you and I have some R.I.G and Pip-boy service today that we got a week ago from the same guy paid not asked just pays."

"Yes, boss"

They all spread out around their positions. Tape and Flat Thread went to their room and the reception desk had a computer and a mechanical frame and a creature printer. They sat down to their positions each with a different R.I.G. But Tape noticed something surprising.

"Boss?"

So what is it?

"I've got Pip-boy here."

"Yes, I thought that if you have a head on your neck anyway, you probably won't spoil it and to spoil it, you would have to have a talent. I see you are capable enough to fix it."

"Thank you, Flat Thread," she said with a sincere smile.

"I am asking you very much and I do not pay for talking" - a smile appeared on the face of Flat Thread.

"Yes, boss"

Hours of work passed with every broken R.I.G '. Military and police equipment is practically indestructible, but a few good hits on the civilian R.I.G can disable it. Unless it has been adapted to it. Lack of communication and health screening they keep movies, books, series and phone calls to the family. The most important health status of the patient informs you about the concentration of the harmful substance, the state of radiation and the lack of oxygen, and the administration of allergy or anti-bullet medications and even Slim. It is a work made for people.

Pip-boy next to them. Equipment with an incredible history of battles on the battlefields before R.I.G. The satellite connection covered with magic and technology, the symbiotic nuclear energy reactor in the radio computer examines all the information transmitted by satellite, connecting to the base and satellite, having a scan of your body equipment and even tasks and updating maps. Even now you will find ones that are everlasting bulletproof shocks and the worst ones magically strengthened. They can light a lamp in the screen. They can create a special spell that slows time and determines effectiveness based on your weapons and body.

Warnning Tape, after an hour of assembling the equipment and transferring all data to the computer in the studio, tries to gain access to the base in order to obtain a complete diagnosis after repairing and cleaning the equipment from the outside and inside. Notes data numbered with strange numbers.

What is Zebra Maybe? It looks like some kind of fleece but the Zebras did not use the Pip-boy and the dragon blood use the Terran alphabet. What can the minotaurs do? I'll check it.

"Tape what is weird?"

"This language I do not recognize him?"

"Show me?"

Flat Thread looked at the language on the file screen and at Pip-boy, and after a minute of silence, she said.

"I know, it's not a language, it's spontaneous."

What is this?

Spontaneous is a language code that is 2 letters in one. One is upside down and the other is shown symmetrically with dashes ' as vowels and numbers as endings and the beginning of a sentence, but the order of the numbers is determined by the owner. It can give you 1,2,3 normally, but it can give you primes or even integers.

"So here we have military equipment of historical value with secret news."

"Yes, you can try to decode this computer in the end, it will not hurt anyone anymore and this model has a double color change of the display, so I would use the digits of the pip-boy number is the latest equipment and probably the easiest for idiots."

So the beginning must be reversed M and the number 3. Then A and the number 0. R the number 0 and K and the number 0.

"Thread?"

"Maybe a try from 4?"

Well, you repeat the previous VI upside down and you have it.

ACCESS GRANTED.

Oh yeah, all the data are now just copied to the main computer and that's it. The loading bar is there. No that's not this one. This is the one. It's charging.

"I'm going to the bathroom"-Tape said.

"Good luck!" Flat waved the girl.

Flat Thread is a strong woman who trained in schools, served in the army as a technician and sapper. He gets a veteran's salary. She met a journalist's husband with whom she has 3 adult children and one granddaughter on the way. Nevertheless, he still works in his grandfather's workshop. She has given jobs to people who really want to work in her workshop.

A woman enters her workshop. With one R.I.G under the arm.

"Hello how can I help?"

"AH I have a problem with a broken R.I.G a few days ago. I got it from my family and I would like to fix it" - she corrected her hat.

Flat Thread was handed over to a machine and using technological magic.

"I understand can I have a look?"

Flat Thread looked at R.I.G, who looked like he had been hit in a car accident or a very hard hitting the wall, and she looked at the girl.

"Sorry, are you okay?"

The girl noticed that she was probably worried about her condition
"I'm fine, it was just an accident."

"The accident that deleted your R.I.G. and you won't get hurt, you must have had an accident with some minotaur or someone hit a hammer in the back?

"No, but that's not important. Can you fix the damage?"

"In truth, I fixed worse things, but it's not better to buy a new one, the family will understand for sure, and then I can see that you already have a new one."

They both looked at R.I.G. on the woman's back.

"It's a gift"

"How do I infer from who did it?"

"Yes, how do you know?"

"I guessed it at last, my job. Thinking that you are fine and that you have Mrs. R.I.G, the welding is done. It often happens? Maybe you want a call to the clinic?"

Apple Pie understood what the woman had to say.
"No, it's not what you thought! I was arguing with one of my business partners and actually pissed him off."

She looked at the equipment lying in front of her and at the girl.

He must have pissed off. Slime's container is open, but the sedatives are empty, Flat Thread thought. It looks like he scared her or stressed her to the point of pumping out the entire container. Did she really piss off someone?

"I understand and where do you work"

"I am the owner of a carbonated drinks company"

"No! Which one?

"Apple-Cola"

"Na thron" - thought Flat Thread - "is one of the largest trading companies in the country. If I help her, she will surely get to know our company with others, giving us a chance to develop our business. Calm down, don't get excited, it's too good to be true." leaving a poker face.

"That's probably the Apple Family Lady, judging by the hat?"

"Yes, my name is ApplePie, I really didn't come here on business, but fix something."

"Old mistakes huh?"

"Yes"

The rushing woman looked at the woman with sympathy and hopefulness.
"I hope you will succeed in this city, there are those who were born here, but some of them flee to this city, just like to the Symphony, if they do not want to come back, they rarely come back."

ApplePie looked sad after hearing the advice of the old lady.

"I know, but I have to apologize to my sister to come home."

"Well, let's check this equipment more carefully" - she twisted on the chair - "Warnning Tape what did you fall asleep on this toilet, the client is ready to be serviced!"

ApplePie looked at the old woman with huge eyes.

"Did you say ..."

A niche from everyone in the room enters the room, a unicorn girl with a smile on her face staring at a hologram with data from R.I.G.

"I'm sorry, boss, this data intrigued me." Her smiles would fade and her face appeared an angry gaze appeared.

Author's Note: