• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 333 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 333

Forgotten birthdays part.2

It is bright through horograms and neon lights. It is strange that there are road lamps in the street. Day of building a common nation. And no one knows what might be at this time. Everyone is partying on this beautiful family day, friends and alcohol sellers. Two cars of the captain with her daughter and Argon, and in the other the vicekapitan from Green and Tape.
The captain had white skin and red hair with black tips tied back. And eyes like onyx.

"What happened?" Argon asked calmly.

"Explosion in the center of the North. Several people have died. Haven't you heard the news?" - She asked, eyebrow up.

"I was cut off," said Argon, staring straight ahead.

"How is this related to the Argon?" Gray said

"Nothing like."

"What's the problem?" Gray grumbled.

"Identification"

After driving 15 minutes across the expressway, we had the purpose of our arrival before our eyes.
It was a place in a small market. With a fountain in the middle with three sirens from which it was pouring, water on the hands. It's bright because of the neon lights. Several wrecked cars with bullet marks. Terraced buildings with destroyed walls. Just the one a few streets away Destroyed by an explosion. The place next to the shot down cars is covered with a yellow holographic warning tape, and uniformed police officers are trying to stop reporters from the crime scene at all costs. They disabled all 8 entrances.

The captain got out first. "Go" - followed by the rest of them stand.

They walked a few steps past several lying bodies. She led me to her.

"Do you recognize her?"

Argon will kneel to examine the lying girl's face. He then looked at her body. She wore a pink sweater and skinny jeans with azure ankle boots. Her R.I.G was purple. The skin of the girl was more like a tanned orange, she had pale pale hair that almost resembled the color of white. Her eyes were light blue. It was lying there with the side of the right pelvis shot down. She was lying in a pool of dried blood. He did not say anything.

“Have you tried to find a relative in town?” Gray asked.

"There was nobody here from her family in town," Bullet said unemotionally.
She looked at Kneeling Argon.

"We know from the information from R.I.G, we found out that she works for you, is there a chance that you meet her?"

"She's SweetApple, my secretary, I wouldn't have recognized her," he said, adjusting the collar of his jacket.

"My guess" - she looked around the grounds. - "You know what she was doing here?"

"I don't know. She wanted two weeks off to visit her family in Appleloose."- He looked at the body,- "I thought she went home."

“You guys knew each other well?” Asked Bullet.

"What do you mean?" - Argon.

"Employee, friend, or maybe your girlfriend?" Bullet mentioned one by one.

At that moment, eyes fell from Bullet's penetrating gaze and from a curious Gray at the question.

" Employee we were close enough to send me greetings to Hearth's Warming Eve for giving her a job. Because she was the only one who knew where my family lived in Ponyville," Argon said.

"From all over the company?"

"I don't like to have security. And nobody tries to come to me in my free time. I knew who she was because her family asked me to give work for her. Applelosse is inhabited by the Apple family and that's why I know her because her part of the family also lives in Ponyville "- said Argon.

"That's why he doesn't have his own telephone" - Gray stated with her hands in her pockets.

Bullet looked at Gray and Argon with suspicious eyes.

"I only have a company phone and communicates with the help of E.v.A. with the rest of my family and friends."

"You offered him this course of action yourself, Mrs. Captain," Gray said.

She looked at her daughter with a serious expression looking at the girl's recliner. Remembering this fact. She knew that if Argon was to have a fairly free and safe life as a member of the Wood family running Exodus, he must have had some kind of safety envelope.

"I actually told you about this idea." - her suspicions dropped.

After checking her holographic diary for a while, she checked her notes. Bullet forwarded its request.

"I understand. So even if she called you. Messages would be sent to E.v.A to whom she has no contact because she is not a trusted person."

"I had enough confidence to receive postcards at my family home and not at my home in our city" - he said seriously looking at the face of the girl lying on the ground.


They wrote down the latest information. To the journalist.

"Is that all? “- Gray.

"No. We want you to see this. ” - I looked at it.

She puts out a hand showing the surveillance recording. On the path you can see a crowd of people walking with their families and high school students. Then an explosion. After a while the worst turned out to be. In panic, running people fled to all sides, hiding in buildings and trams. The explosion was caused by a bomb on the wall of the building, followed by three smaller and rifle bursts, and soon they appeared.

They were doing diversions? Gray thought.

"Mongrels!" Gray uttered the insults furiously.

"That's how they started shooting him and killed her first along with the crowd of people." - Bullet.

"They went to get that guy in the police car." - Gray.

"Dead with a rifle burst?" - Argon.

"Yes."

"Should I see him?" He said, looking at the captain.

"You don't need to be called. He is Pen Text," Bullet waved her hand at it.

"Mayor's Employee?" - Argon.

She paused at it with curiosity just like her daughter.

With "make it?" - Gray.

BlackBullet listened. And observing the reaction of Argon. He stood completely unmoved.

"I wouldn't say that." - he looked at the vehicle obscured by technicians and doctors. - "I saw him when I was at the mayor's."

" Why ?" - Bullet.

"Preparing plans for the renovation of the city Symphony . I planned to give her a donation from the Exodus company for new energy-harvesting ships and to help obtain Construction printers to repair the city."

"You met him there?"

"I would not say so. He helped to write down the papers for the transfer of relevant data and agreements on the exchange of ships from 200 years ago. He was a guy from old papers and dealt with antiques."

"That's why the Mayor of PortFish invited him?"

"The mayor once or twice mentioned to me that these old towns could be renovated so that they would not sink. So the mayor invited him to inspect the monuments. Even the mayor of Symphony agreed to it. And so I got to know him.

"And that's why he died by, repairing?" - Gray.

"I have no idea?" Argon said, his hands open.

"But I know we have a credit problem here. Big and expensive are the mayors of PortFish and the young LuminaryMoon," Bullet said worriedly.

Is that a business for the capital? ”Gra said, still remembering the training manual.

"Even if it's still me driving it," BlackBullet remembered well

So sure I wouldn't be that!

He appeared wearing a brown pea coat with a black suit and black boots underneath it. He was a Terran with a fedora on his head, his skin was orange, his hair was green and his eyes were brown.

I'm sorry and you are?

"Origami, Detective Origami Blue." - handing over Black Bullet.

"How long have you been sitting in the city, the case is still fresh? " - She said, shaking his hand.

"I have actually been here since yesterday after the blast at Hotel Blue downtown with the Twilight Wolves. And I believe they are related."

"Is this because of the explosion?"

He laughed, cigarette in hand- "Not my young lady ...

"Gray Misery," she said, her arms crossed and a little fierce. She hated being called miss.

"Well, Miss Misery, something blew up is irrelevant. Caused by choosing hotels as divisions not as weapons, it was supposed to chase you away from the main character," he said, rummaging through the pockets of his jacket.

"Pen Text?" Gray said.

He shook his head. "It's Mrs. Apple."

"How. Did she get the first shot?" Said Bullet.

"Yes, but you don't understand, in the first attempt, a woman who was Mrs. Apple's roommate died," Crystal Glow "and nine other people, including a war technology professor, took out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket.

"He didn't know anyone. Neither Mrs. Glow nor Mr. Text. The theme of outsiders is planting conifers with one Pine tree so we wouldn't notice that one tree has blue cones."

"That sounds amazing, but why didn't you say you were in town?" Said Bullet.

"Because when I started the recovery, I had to act as soon as possible. We informed your superior about it. - gasping from a cigarette -" It turned out that I was late Captain BlackBullet anyway. "

The smile on his face looked around and back at the captain, then noticed. His eyes fell on Argon.

"Excuse me. Who are you?"

"I'm Argon Hollowe. The employer miss SweetApple.

I heard your name before. as well as that not only do you know her. You know our Pine Tree.

"Two sentences in passing. At the Mayor's place"

"The mayor won't be thrilled. I'm staying in town until I catch all of the Twilight Wolves.

He said, tucking the cigarette into a metal box with a symbol of white lightning in the white sun. Symbol of those who are to capture and kill the Word Bearers. They are officially called the "Anti-Chronicle Department", but over the years of effectiveness in hunting wolves, they got another nickname that Argon knew.

"Are you the Hunter?"

The detective seemed surprised by this sudden statement from Argon's side. He looked at everything around and finally at the box.

"You said that, not me!" He laughed, hiding the box.

Next he look in the BlackBullet.

"Captain, please understand, I couldn't reveal myself too soon". - He shook her hand - but I hope we will work together as partners in this fight against the Wolves.

Black Bullet understands that there is no other chance of solving this case with the Twilight Wolves attacks, it cannot rely solely on its own knowledge.

"I hope so too" - with a smile.

They walked a few steps to the rest of the policemen and their friends Green and Tape. The detective stopped and turned around.

"But I have to say it's kinda interesting?" The whole thing seems to me consistent for everyone in this puzzle.

What's so interesting? ”Gray said, surprised but still seriously.

"Mr. Argon"

At this point, Gray and Bullet couldn't understand what the detective meant. After all, as he said himself, all the evidence is right. Argon itself is not a suspect, but the victim's only acquaintance in town.

"Since when are we here you are neither stressed nor scared and all the evidence points to you?" - adjusting the purple tie with both hands "That in itself is suspicious."

"Possible and strange because I revealed myself at the second?"

"And then you point to the important fact of rebuilding buildings under water?" - he approached Argon and took 2 steps.

"It's weird?"

"Rather, interesting ...- looking at his hand, which he lit twice, that you will be able to distract the matter from the inconvenient for the police. Into the corner." He lit a fire on his thumb.
- "Who is the figure of the Mayor of Port Fish and the newly elected Luminary Moon?"

Argon stood still and said blankly.
"To tell the truth? What do I know about these people? Rather, the police would break it down themselves and understand what they wanted? Like you do now with all the information."

"That's right," he put out the fire. "I think you and Miss Misery can go home with your friends."

He left Argon along with BlackBullet and said back to him- "Before you forget, could you please let the Apple family know what happened? - with a smile from ear to ear. moment she turns to Argon - the person they trusted enough to protect her. "

Origani felt a sudden fear as he looked ahead to see Argon standing in front of him, his eyes changed their glow and his eyes turned black with the green-blue light of his irises. His cloak began to create a blue-green black haze. And it glows with his magical aura.

He stood half a head above the detective.

Origami couldn't move. They will start to feel cold sweat and leg disobedience. The restless Terran was facing him. He felt the urge to grab his UT-55 revorwer, but he can't move his hand. He could feel the pressure on his neck, as if someone were choking him.
They will begin to see darkness in front of their eyes.

"Argon stop !!!" Gray said, holding Argon's left arm.

Argon looked at Gray standing next to him. Seeing her sad expression on her face.

After a moment of looking at her he closed his eyes and exhaled, his eyes returned to normal the fog began to disappear. The only thing that didn't change was the terrified face of Mr. Detective who was now lying on the ground [looking at Argon. Police officers who were not in the center of the events began to hide their weapons. After the fifth call from Black Bullet.

"I have the impression that I will leave this part of the duty to Mr. Blue and the H.P.D. police in the end you are to keep calm in the city and country" -
he said with a smile- "Right?"

The detective didn't answer.

"We'll do it, now get out of here."- Black Bullet said.

The medics ran to the detective lying on the ground.
Gray and Argon walked over to their friends and headed for the tram. No one give them now ride to home.


Everyone was sitting in the grass. They waited for them to take off. After a moment of silence.


"Which is what made him so angry, I almost thought I'd fall from this height from that sudden impact. Picking up clouds at this time of day isn't easy, especially with that neon light. And rainy clouds are no joke. And I'm not wearing work clothes. But to keep the whole road to keep the holes over the crime scene, even though they have tents, it's exploitation! Argon got mad, who was it for him? "- Green.

"Hotel building bomb attack. I thought Word Bearers had suspects to kill who were similar or close to Nightmare Moon or something? They started killing dozens of people at once to prevent eternal night! But what's the point of doing that if they are the threat they become the nightmare Argon mad what could it be I never saw him cry who it was that he got so angry It is their guilt that generates this fear damaged cars windows, houses and dead. they mourn for their beloved children. She would not mourn me. Or even more likely she would not even notice. "
-Tape.

The police from the capital do not know each other or what? You don't shoot your own people in this town. How stupid I am I was standing next to Argon to help him and I didn't notice that Detective Folding was trying to provoke him. My mom looked furious, but not with the case, but with me for showing no "Gray Mystery" and again "Gray Breaks". "Gray Trouble". "Gray Don't look for the tumor. Gray Misery. This guy could have stopped it. I could have stopped him while he was picking on Argon. I know Argon almost all the time. I've known him for a long time. I'm so stupid. No wonder SongBird left me.
The only one that was my success in life.

Green decided to stop it

"What happened there and who is she, Argon?

Argon looked at Green - "She was"

"It doesn't matter. Argon, haven't you been like this for a long time? What happened."

Argon made no reply, stared straight ahead, knotted fingers.

"It's my fault," Gray said.

"What do you mean?"

"Argon is this girl's boss. I guess she's related to you Tape? It's SweetApple from Appleloose."

Tape stared at the news in surprise. She has not spoken to her Mother's family in ages. She had never tried to communicate with them since she came with Argon to boarding school in Hoovesland. Because she is the daughter of that black sheep in the family. They were not interested in me, then, what they would have for now. I did not recognize my father. And the only one who is there doesn't want me.

"Does that piss you off? That I'm not recognized as a legal member of the Apple family?"

Argon looked at Tape.
"It is not..."

"What is my fault? Because of my idea of ​​going to a bar, you had no communication with the world and she only knew you. And she probably couldn't ask for help.

He looked at Green after this argument.
"I'm angry with ...."

"Not what you guys, that detective from the capital upset Argon because he doesn't know him and I stupid I let you down because I'm stupid. And I didn't defend you from him."

Argon understands why he might think that.
"It's not the end ...."

Angry at me because you don't like the surprises I make for you and the jokes when you aren't looking. I am the worst for this, you would never want me to show up because I would be the one to call right? - E.v.A Said with straight hair.

"WAIT!" - he stood up in front of his friends.

"What happened in there that made me furious?"

"The fact that the alarm clock wakes me up with an annoying melody."

"Is that I forgot my own birthday!"

"That everyone thought I was fucked or robbed all day !!"

"That yesterday I drank sadly on the day my grandmother "Star Comet" died !!!" -His eyes turned black with tears in his eyes.
After a while, he calmed down as everyone jumped up.

"Or that the best friend, whose happiness is important to me, returns after the holidays without her girlfriend. And I'm the last person to know."

....

After a moment of silence, Green said, "I didn't know?"

What? ”Argon looked at him.

I didn't know you broke up, why? ”Green looked at Gray.

"She wanted to break up," she said, curled up on the seat

Green was surprised as he stared at everyone in the room. He returned to Gray and in a calm voice.

"But why?"

"Because she wanted me to change, I have changed. But she said it wasn't enough."

"She left me on the beach where we always wanted to go, and I wanted to offer her a life together." A tear ran down her face- "I wanted us to be together. I was surprised why she did? So maybe ..."

The fog began to puff in anger.

"No. It's her fault she broke up! You're brave, brave and loyal unless it's hot. BUT you never let me down when I needed you most. You're smart enough to change and fight your own limitations.
You were hell to break up with a sex addict. I know you are a good person. You only fought when you had to, not because you want to. You've always had a good heart and if that wasn't enough for her, let her fuck the dogs! "Argon said furiously.

These words amused Gray so much that she smiled as she looked at Argon.

"Green, you're stupid for that. We're probably not the only two guys who are unpredictable when they're drunk. You couldn't have known she was going to die, and even if she didn't communicate with me, I don't have a number for her. Together we fought weird types." conservation of wildlife in the zoo And you have ruined many of my relationships by saying that the girl is a slut. Even so, I still like you, even though you do not know the situation, you are our GreenCRASH. You have always shown me against fools that it is worth fighting for animals and plants even now, because every life counts. Thanks to you I learned to treat androids and robots as living people. And not as insensitive toasters. "-

A smile appeared on Green's face, but also confusion after hearing that he was stupid.

"Tape. You are my childhood friend, I can rely on you, and you can rely on me. Your mother made one mistake in life that she's a fucking alcoholic who doesn't fight for you. And Apple I don't know why they don't accept you, even if They're my mom's friends, they're not mine They talk about love for family and they don't see how they hurt you They're just sperm donors.
And since you don't like them, neither do I. "- he pointed at himself.

Green looked happily at Argon's gestures and words

"E.v.A you have been with me for so long in my life longer than the lives of some of my cousins. You are not just a horogram or artificial intelligence. And I know you protect me from threats. You are a person and everyone makes mistakes and you made none. And I know you since 7 years old. You take care of me and our family. "- While saying this, he pointed to everyone sitting next to E.v.A.

E.v.A looked at everyone and then stood up and hugged the Argon. With a smile and twisted hair.

They all stood up then, still hugging Argon who had wolf eyes that began to disappear with the fog.

“I love you man”- Green said.

“We all love you.”- Tape said.

Gray felt something in her jacket pocket dig into her flesh. she remembered it.

“And you know, I still have this for you!”

She came out of the embrace. She pulled a small box from her pocket, and Gray said.

"Happy birthday!"

"Really?" - Argon stared in disbelief.

"What else would I have to give it?

Judging by the time, until midnight we still have 2 hours.”

"Open!" - Tape

"Okay."

The box contained new winding keys and a new longer chain.

"This is ... "

"I know," said Gray.

"How do you ..."

"When you weren't looking, I asked E.v.A to cast me your watch and now you have two keys and a chain because I could give someone else with your symbol at the end."

Argon symbol is three parts of a green-blue chain. One long diagonal and two smaller ones damaged on the sides. Together, they look like an X.

"After all, it was these broken chains that brought us together," she said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks."

I pulled my watch out of my pocket. I opened it and put the key in it. I twisted a few times.

Music began to play from the watch.

It's her lullaby.

Argon's tears started to fall. Friends still hugging him.The tram went.

Author's Note: