• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

Rage

The morning in the city greeted everyone outside the window, it is dark, you can not see anyone yet, only the lights on in the street and in front of the houses. The first to rise was the Equinox, wearing her red jewelery and black slippers. She wanted to go into the bathroom and blow out in the shower before everyone else. She went out into the corridor, walked a few steps, already reached for the handle. She heard something in the living room, she came to see who it was, she noticed a lying girl with black hair and in a blue overalls.

Who is this? thought Equinox

She decided to come over and see the woman and the door up close.

On her way to the kitchen she saw Argon sitting eating with cereal and chocolate milk. She wanted to say something. Argon pushed his index finger to his lips.

Shhh

She said nothing and Argon would pull back the chair.

She understood the equinox without any problems, she walked over to him and sat down next to him. She watched what Argon was doing, and he answered her gaze with a question, whispering.

"What are you doing you want to eat?"

The question surprised Equinox and she decided to answer.

"I didn't want to eat. I wanted to go to the bathroom, but I heard a noise in the kitchen and I saw her." She looked at the girl and asked

"Who is this?"

"This is the Warning Tape my friend works in the western part of town and sometimes stays with me overnight."

"So why is she sleeping in the living room?"

"Because the guest rooms are crowded."

It was enough for the Equinox to leave the case for the others to show up. She got up and went to the bathroom to shower. She saw a room that looked like a chamber. She stripped naked and began to enter. The water began to change the temperature automatically to the person in the glass shower stall. Water covered her face and hair began to cover all over her body washing away all the dirt from last night. She started applying R Crystal shampoo. She was washing all her hair when it started to foam. She washed the foam off her body. When the company stopped, she heard nozzles absorbing all the moisture and mist from the cabin. After a while, nozzles with warm air from the dryer began to blow on her. The equinox had not seen such a shower in a long time. She is the daughter of a princess and usually uses the royal family bath, which does not mean that she knows no other world beyond the castle and the palace.

Mother and father made sure that she was as self-sufficient as possible and did not fall into the trap of arrogant aristocrats, learning from the servants of good behavior and the family, not nannies or private teachers. She had an ordinary childhood, her mother and father used a special camouflage so that they could go on vacation or simply go to the park. If she wanted Pizzas, they ordered when she had a penalty like everyone else for leaving the house and access to the TV. She slept as she wanted at the weekend. I was testing magic skills like every child in the kingdom. As it became known about her potential, everyone congratulated her on her acceptance into Princess Celestia's magic academy. She traveled to camps and other Kingdom cities. She met her best friends and her ex-boyfriend who left her for a class model. She went to Canterlot's schools and her mother's magic school. For good results, she was awarded the title of a princess student. She earned respect. The kingdom learned the identity of the apprentice, but not the monarch's daughter. The kingdom knows the name of the princess but nothing else. It gave her the same rights as her brother to decide about herself, and the work is not given to them by the mother, but by the monarch.

She came out completely dry meeting the Heavy Rain.

"Good morning girl"

"Hello, we'll find out."

"Stop it like you did on our trip years ago in the land of the Griffins."

"Yes, but then it was worse. Inox then we were younger and the problem was Mr. Tea Day who always got up just to check you before he brewed tea."

"He was a dick"

They both laughed.

"What we are waiting for the rest because as always you are incredibly fast with a shower"

"Yes, but Argon is sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast, watching over his friend who is sleeping on the couch."

Oh

"Besides, the shower is gorgeous"

"I'm about to see Equinox"

The quirks dispersed into the rooms.

After everyone woke up and greeted each other, they decided to eat breakfast together and they sat down at the table. They saw Argon standing in the kitchen cooking his pancakes with honey and jam. He chewed the pancakes in flight a few times, letting them brown evenly. Then they saw his skill as he threw some of them in the air onto his plate, creating a honey-burning curve of faith. He put it on the table for everyone to try.

Bon appetit, said Argon

"Have you ever worked in a restaurant?"

"Actually, my sister taught me when she found out that I was going to be living in internment and wanted me to try to cook something more than crisps with milk."

"It makes sense smart sister"

Yes, I know, and definitely smarter than me. We had kitchens there, but we could also cook something ourselves.

You must have had an interesting time with your friends, this is great food!

Thank you, mostly E.v.A cooks, but I thought that today I can do something for the guests for a change for a long time.

"E.v.A?"

"It's me!"

Argon and Spike didn't move a bit and the girls almost had a heart attack.

"Hey Pinkie" said Spike

She hugged the dragon blood with her 20 hands. And he looks at the rest.

"You slept well"

"Yes we are..."

"I know who. Yesterday we met Heavy Rain, Blue Sky and the Great Equinox, only Spike calls me Pinkie, but all Argon's friends call me E.v.A."

"Yes, and are we supposed to call you?" Asked Rain.

"E.v.A"

In the room, everyone saw E.v.A put a plate with Argon's holographic pancakes.

"Are you the program that eats?"

"Even sleeping and getting old is like a bioroid, but without a solid, unless that's what she wants at the moment," Argon said.

"Argon Doesn't Steal My Scene"

"I know. You want honey?" Was the container of honey.

"Yes!"

He handed her the honey that landed in the bowl and the hologram created a new hologram.

I have a question are you roommates?

"Family and Holographic caretaker, but I am his older sister broken for future wife, but he will say that he is older than me. But calmly I'm just a friend."

Argon sat quietly, ignoring the E.v.A's jokes

"I am older in the year."

Everyone smiled at the message from E.v.A and Argon.

Only the Equinox surprised her with the word "caretaker"? She has not seen such caretakers yet, mostly Bioroid and Andriod, two empathetic creatures who care for others with respect and tenderness. They are supposed to help the patient mentally and physically. it is used to control children in hospitals or help in schools. It was the first time she had seen the hologram as a caretaker.

They went back to eating breakfast, but heard a loud knock on the door and a sudden thump. And they heard someone enter the house.

"Open up D.P.H !!"

He entered the living room dressed in a black uniform with black body protectors and a helmet with a visor.

"Hands on your head and on your knees are you under arrest !?"

Gray said before she noticed the figures around Argon sitting in the room. Which surprised her a bit.

The girls and Spike hid under the table, surprised by the sudden entry of the policewomen. Argon and E.v.A sat looking at each other, just sipping cocoa.

"Hi Gray, do you want pancakes?" Said E.v.A.

Equinox surprised by what she heard a moment ago.

"What's the Gray in the photo?" Said Rain.

"What picture?" Gray asked in surprise, hiding the gun.

"The one with the record cabinet," said Equinox.

"I can't believe you still have that photo!"

What? You have Alice at your place and I have a photo, I guess it's fair, right?

Yes, she said, taking off her helmet. But you could have warned me that you would be visiting Argon

Surprises you know how he hates them, "Argon said in a serious, ominous tone.

"It's true," she said, sipping the data of E.v.A
Just then, Gray noticed the great Spike sitting at the table

"Hi Spike, I haven't seen you since Hearth's Warming Day," she said with a smile.

"I love you too Dash"

She hit Spike in the head.

"How are you and who are you because, as I understand it, Spike brought you." -

"How do I see someone will be a detective?"
Gray hit Argon.

The girls got up from the ground and greeted the newly met girl.

"I am the Great Equinox, I am Spike's sister and princess' apprentice."

"We are Blue Sky and the Heavy Rain of Equinox's friend," said Blue.

After greeting Gray decided to get more detailed information, she looked at the seated Argon.

"They will stay here to restore Symfony."

"Well because I was wondering if Spike came to you with his new girlfriends and decided to stay with you for an orgy with him."

The girls looked at Spike at the heard message, whether it was a joke or real words about the sitting Dragonblood.

Spike realized that the direction of this conversation had to be changed as soon as possible.

"This is" Gray Misery "she is Argon's girlfriend."

Everyone looked at Argon drinking cocoa at that moment. Calmly and softly, Gray replied with a loud laugh.

"It is not so. If someone would be someone's girlfriend, Argon is my girlfriend." She pointed at herself.

"Why is that so?" -Argon decided to ask.

"Because I'm the one with the gun. And I'm much more masculine than you are," Gray said with a feeling of pride in her voice.
Argon looked at Gray and gestured calmly
And I have pancakes made according to a recipe that you love so much.
Gray's eyes widened.

Okay sorry i won't joke anymore !!!

"Actually, my best friend has been together since the beginning of high school and that's how we started a 2-person band. That's how we stayed, she's a policeman and I'm her wingman."

Yes, and she has a girlfriend "SongBird

Gray and Argon looked at Spike

"What did I say wrong?"

It's not Spike actually, Gray said.

They broke up last vacation together to Baltimare, Argon said.
"Sorry, I didn't know," Spike said sadly.

"Never mind," Gray said smiling. She looked at Argon.

"Nice to see you Argon you are not the only one!"

"It doesn't count because Spike lived outside the city," said Argon.

"Green didn't know!"

"Because it's Green you would never tell him," said Argon with a smile.
Gray wanted to deny what she heard but thought for a moment about it.

"Right "

Is that with the syrup or the honey? ”Argon asked.

"What do you think?"

"Chocolate glaze and strawberry ice cream and flakes" candy bomb. "- Argon stood up to the cupboard with sauces.

"Yes please!!!"

Suddenly, a great golden aura caught Gray and pounded her on the ground and the pillar in the room, and repeated it five times. The girls wanted to intrigue when they noticed that it was over. They looked at the couch with a very angry woman with golden glowing eyes and horn and hand outstretched. She said in a whisper that chilled the blood in Argon's guests.

"Quiet"

"Tape, go to my room, get a good night's sleep," said Argon, completely relaxed.


Tape got up from the couch as she looked at Gray moaning softly and slapped her to the ground again. There was only the sound of the closing door to hide.
Everyone looked at Argon at what they had just seen, waiting for an explanation.
After Argon had noticed he was being watched, he replied.

"She doesn't like being disturbed while sleeping, but if you wake her up too early, you can end up like her last alarm clock."

"That's why it has a holorgaphic alarm clock," said E.v.A

Equinox noticed with what ease and speed his friend Tape caught and threw with great force an armored policewoman larger than her by a head. Picking up something much heavier than yourself is a problem even for mighty unicorns and for herself. Besides breaking the magical protection of living things and chewing it like a spine is complicated.

It was interesting to remind me where she works?

"He is a mechanic technician repairing damaged equipment such as R.I.G or larger equipment."

Mechanical technician? The work done by the Terran had largely yet to be heard and unknown to the Unicorn repairman. She looked at Argon.

"Unicorn?


"That's her talent and what's your problem?"

The equinox felt uneasy as she looked into the eyes of the serious Argon.

"No. You just see he has the potential," she looked at Argon with a felt sadness.

True has potential- Argon sat smiling.

"With such power, she could easily become a mage in Canterlot"

We're not in Canterlot, Equal, "Argon said, eyes twinkling.

Spike saw what could happen and saw it more than once when Tape and Argon lived in Ponyville.

"Excuse me, can we help her?" Said Blue Sky.

Argon and the others looked at Gray, lying and groaning in pain.


Argon is sitting in his yard next to the factory and workers. His company is still calmly changing the market with all these drinks, and nothing changes. Boredom.

Argon thinks of all he has to do. Displays a horogram of the engines and the status of the crew suits.

My Ark of Destruction Illegal Heaven Project. It's finished I will have to tell them because if they won't look for me everywhere and I don't want them to waste their time. Maybe I'll tell them when they come to play games in a week? Only if Green will find time after the last rescue of people from fires and Streetart nights.


Green Sky my school roommate is the only male friend I have left. Tape and I traveled by train and wearing our first clothes for the trip to the Siren Bay boarding school. The day after the festival, I saucer it in my room. He told me who he was, he showed off a little, but I'm not surprised that is how I act on people. Especially when your power hasn't adjusted yet.

"Hi, I'm Green Sky. He shook my hand

"I am Argon Hollowe

"From where?”

"Ponyville and you?”

"Cloudsdale”

"So the neighbors”

"Now it's the roommates.”

"Yes. I'm sorry, I am a bit nervous. I don't have it

"somehow," said Green furiously

"You got over it quickly, to be honest

"" Because I am Green Sky, I am, you know, a poet, a freedom fighter

"You like metal music," said Argon.

"I prefer rock music"

"I also like"

"And you like art after the war"

"I can be. I like various art, but I prefer pre-technology"

"Movies comics booklets?" - Argon.

"A little bit of everything my favorite is action movies and monsters."

"You like animals, I like to help them and even more to draw"

"What's your name Shy?"

"No. I'm Sky!"

"Maybe we'll sing it supposedly helps?"

"Yes, I'll go get the guitar!"

After a moment of silence, I asked.

"You like O&D

"Yes, I am a bard

"I asked about the game, not about a profession?
We both started laughing
Later, the beer was illegally hidden by the film. And video games were how it started.


I'm still wondering if that's the only thing that connects us that we like O&D? Maybe true, but now I have a friend, what I'm saying is all family. He's even immune to my eyesight. Argon also reflects on the Equinox's remark about Tape's talent, and he didn't think he would get so pissed off that he would lose control for even a second. I've known her for so long, she thought I don't know who she is.

The hologram will start ringing. Argon will move his hand to answer the call. It was his new receptionist and security guard after the last training session.

"Boss"

"Yeah what's up"

"We have a guy says he's from the Apple family."

What the fuck? After all, I have already explained to them why they have to wait.

"Good to let him in and thanks." -

Thank you boss."

I wonder who it will be? Some rednek who does not understand that you pay in installments here and you have it later, and if you pay, you have the most.

An Apple Amazon woman Jacqueline Pie, A.P., dressed in ordinary denim pants with a green shirt pattern, entered the room. Her skin was orange and her hair was black, and her eyes were golden and she was the head of the Apple family. Its symbol is a cake with a golden apple on top. She was wearing a green R.I.G with a yellow light on her back. And a brown cowboy hat.

Argon sat surprised that the saleswoman herself, whom the entire Apple family had trusted in this business, had come to him. Usually someone in the family does it like 4 cousins ​​from 5 aunt's grandmother's sisters. But I have never seen her come to him in person, in private clothes.

"Apple Pie hello," said Argon with a smile, standing up.

"Hello Argon", she said with a smile, shaking his hand.

They shook hands and sat down in the armchairs on either side of the desk.

"I thought I made it clear about your order for a new beverage container collection?"

"Yes, we know and we respect that you explained it all to us. You are the only supplier who does business with us to canned drinks and risks selling us goods, others did not even want to talk to us about it when they heard how much we are earning," she said, grabbing the hat

It is not surprising if the Apple family, despite their big company and market shares, is losing because they employ family members for high positions. Apple Pie is trying to make the Apple family understand that farming and bargaining are not enough for the business to be profitable. She herself went to the royal commercial academy to be able to save companies after and before the war. Her family are mostly farmers with an agricultural academy, who can plant but not know how to manage a company so well. It is also a problem if someone outside the family tries to work there in the company, they leave after a few months only to show papers for the next company. At Argona, he has 19 employees who have left Apple. Even so, Argon knows that not everyone is like his family, which makes decisions based on your preferences and skills.

"Because you are Apple and you pay off debts and keep contracts, it is not common knowledge for everyone."

"Yes, thank you for the kind word," she said, adjusting her hat.

"So I don't see the point of this saucer because you probably didn't come here to thank me for it?"

"No. You're right, I'm here for another very important family reason."

"About what?" Argon looked seriously.

"It's about what my cousin came here for."

"SweetApple, I thought the police explained it was the Wolves attempt on Pen Text's life."

"Yes, we know it, but that's why she came here," said Pie.

"She got a job here to be able to become independent, so she came to town, I was supposed to provide her with a job in my company, at least she told me she worked for her position as my secretary, when the family wanted me to help her settle in. And so say her letters with wishes. for Hearth's Warming Day. "

"It's not the whole truth"

"Didn't she send me letters?"

"That's it. But it's about her real reason, she, like me, wanted to help in the family business."

"I don't understand she trained here?" Argon asked.

"No, that was not the point. See, she loved our family very much and wanted to help them here."

Argon listened to everything Apple just told him, it made no sense.

"I'm sorry, it makes no sense when she was killed at the crime scene to check her identity, they told me that I was the only possible close person because her roommate was dead and I could as a boss? It's not sticky at all? There is no one else here.

"Golden Juice"

The silence in the room completely changed the attitude and the tension in the room.

Argon closed his eyes and gasped slowly. His head was tilted to the bunk and his hands were clasped.

"I do not know her"

"Argon we know it's called now ..."

"Don't you dare Apple."

Pie was unable to say anything, her throat closed, she couldn't make a sound. She felt as if she was standing in front of the chasm, every hair on her body, a muscle, and the skin began to sweat and harden in the motionless hair, she was ready to run but she could not. She got up from the armchair and stood against the wall. He was approaching. He got up from his armchair and they started to approach. every lamp on its way began to twinkle in the room, only the hiss of holograms was heard. The daylight seemed to fade into a black haze. She tried not to look at him to calm down a little.

"Apple look at me."

Pie looked up from the ground to see fury eyes filled with black and blue-green light. It was the look of a hunter looking at his prey.

"I'll give you a lesson, I learned it well in this city."

Argon will stand in front of her. She was so close to the wall that if she could, she would break through it.

"You see, I don't care who works for me as long as it doesn't interfere with my life or the life of my family."

He looked at the photo which showed all the representatives of all 6 lands together with members of his family.

"That's why this company works so well, do you understand?"

He went back to looking at her.
"And you mix what you do with your family and business. Your sister died because of the same mixing of work and personal life.

She looked at him fearlessly when he said about her.

"You know that's funny," he said seriously.

I thought that it was about finding some rich deer, that it was such a situation after what I learned about her and I liked her for her character anyway. If I knew it was Tape she meant, I would never have hired her here.

"Don't you dare offend her"

"silence"

Apple Pie pushed back at that whisper. She moved so quickly that her hat fell to the ground. She felt a choking feeling on her neck, great fear began to run across her face. She started looking for the door to hide from him.

He grabbed her by the shoulders knowing she would start to run away. She wanted to get away but couldn't move, not knowing if it was because of his strength or her fear of his rage. Argon in a calm voice
He said.

“She is not to blame, and that was not why I liked her even though she is Apple.”

“You forgot that I also lived in Ponyville at the same time as her and your shitty parents.”

"Don't talk about my ..."

She felt the strength drain from her legs. She felt that the only thing preventing her from falling now was the strength of Argon in a shadow. He sees and hears the voice of what is no longer a peaceful Terran.

"You still defend them despite what they did? Your father and mother decided to get rid of her because of inheritance or her sick jealousy of her brother. What was the alcoholic's daughter who took her fiancé?He said she's not a family even when his daughter had the same eyes? THIS IS NOT A REASON !!!

Pie fell to the ground, trying to breathe after releasing the grip from Argon's arms.

"Not long ago, he was punishing her for not being able to do what she was told to do. He was beating for punishments that were not there. He made her sleep where Apple, tell me? TELL !!"

"In the pig pen"

"In the pig pen to humiliate her," Argon continued.

"And your mother is just food, if it is already spit on it or from yesterday's garbage, I am surprised that your grandmother loves her daughters and sons in the same house and does not see that her granddaughter, whom she assured about her family's love, because how was it? Many apples from one tree, and she cannot see that this rag is literally torturing the child.”

She tried to grab the chair to get up at least a little.
"It's not like that ... she ..."

Argon grabbed the chair causing ApplePie to fall to the ground when caught by the shirts she saw Argon.

"I was there, Apple !!! I heard I was taking her away from her mother saying that she would be happy with you and it was even worse !! That Old Hag lied to her."

Apple Pie was lying on the ground not trying to get up, she was looking, trying to breathe faster and faster. Argon became interested and decided to continue.

"And you, how can you look for someone you don't know? After all, that's not how you called your sister, right?"

He saw a woman lying on the ground shaking.
He picked up the barely warm Apple Pie lying on the ground and puts it to the wall holding it to breathe and be aware.

“We're NOT finished with it Apple. What did you call her?”

Her eyes began to water.
"Please do not..."

"How did you call her?"

"I was very ... stupid ...

"SAY IT SHITHEAD !!"

Pie collapsed completely destroyed and water appeared in front of her eyes and pants, mixing the scents in the room.

"I called her Urine Juice"

Argon cocked his head.

"How, because I can't hear Jacqueline?"

"I called her Urine Juice," she said, crying in her own urine.

He picked her up and hit her against the wall with such force that her R.I.G began to glow red.

"Yes, and you dare this fucker's daughter ask me to find my woman whom I love and hand her over to you and your fucked up family? Are you fucked up crazy?"-Argon is smiling, laughing with a smile from ear to ear.

He saw only the strength in her eyes to hold awareness.
He lunged her. He made his way to the desk and rang the pre-war landline.

"Hello, can I ask some wise man to take her to the hospital and invite paramedics from the hospital, she fainted a little
and he bought her a new R.I.G, he didn't fix it, he just bought you understand ?. "

"Yes, boss"

"Thank you"

He looked at lying still conscious ApplePie and walked over kneeling next to her with normal eyes.

"This has nothing to do with Apple's business, the order will be on time if you are worried and remember not to involve my family, it's a private matter, okay?", He said with a smile on his face

Apple Pie heard everything didn't answer, she lay asleep on the ground. Lifeguards and security guards, looking at the terrified Argon at the ApplePie, entered the room.

"Thanks to Celesti please help me fall asleep!"

"Thanks for reporting what happened?"

"I don't know, we talked and she fainted and damaged R.I.G please help her"

"We're taking her well."

"Argon looked at the Apple Pie being picked up."

Argon went to the window and looked at the room now in operation, with a beautiful view of the buildings and the distant shore of the sea.

After all, Argon remembered what he had done. About the madness ApplePie told when he lost control of his feelings.

"Did I just say I love Tape?":rainbowderp:

"Nice feeling at least there's no better meeting the truth."

" Truth guys."

He said looking at the ceiling with dozens of glowing eyes. His Ghosts are watching their Lord.

Author's Note: