• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 332 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 332

Illegal

24:57
24:58
24:59
00:00

They entered the room and the door opened on 4 sides. The bright light hurts the eyes. Great hall with several seats with coffee machine and catering. Machines started glowing, computers are still computing data. Construction printers create parts from a variety of materials in fixed patterns in rapid blunt. They entered the room dressed in white helmets with transparent visors. White protective suits. A group of several hundred people with identifiers. There were representatives of the Zebras, Unicorns, Terrans from all three groups, and a few dragonbloods and Minotaurs.

And in front of them the Man in the middle of many. His hair is brown with a pull up. He has sideburns on his sides and wears purple winsdsor glasses. His eyes are brown and his skin is beige. He has a shirt with flowers and a red vest with a V-neck. He is wearing yellow red checkered pants. Dressed in brown boots. On his back was R.I.G the color of orange with purple light.

"Okay guys, let's go, we have to finish this work of extermination today" - then he dropped the object he was holding - "Or at least a lot of it."

A group of people exclaimed, "Yes, doctor!"
Everyone started flying to their positions jumping and checking all settings and tools.

"Because if not the boss will not be pleased." - He puts on black rubber gloves- "This is recycling us !!!"

Everyone sped up their movements.

"In my opinion, you are a little exaggerating on this disposal, Albert?"

Said a woman with long pale hair, cream skin and green eyes. A woman dressed in navy blue pants with yellow suspenders with a black T-shirt with white stars. On top of it, she wears a gray cloak covering her legs with a hood and black boots. With R.I.G on the back with gray color with yellow light.

"I know, but that sounds fun !!!" Albert said.

He looked around at everyone.

"It is effective, I know because once I did it in my previous job, all the motivations worked."

Before or after they searched the whole land for you? ”She said, her arms crossed.

He looked at her looking for an answer. So he said what he thought.

"Besides, your father didn't complain when I did that, Doctor. Doo!"

"Maybe not to him, but I don't know if you should scare them like that."

"Nonsense as well as I know that even if I wanted to, I would not do anything without the boss's consent" - after a while he looked at the project results - "Unless for scientific purposes."

After this exchange of views, they went to their departments. They started working on the machines. And your projects.
-


"Doctor," said a young boy wearing a white coat, a griffin with blue skin and a journal.

"Yes / Yes" - they replied simultaneously.

"What we get from the computers and engineers' reports. This will allow us to create the fifth engine of the doomsday machine.

"It is good if the command vehicle goes well in this half-year" - said the doctor

"Or faster?" Said the doctor.

"If only the boss didn't get it too optimistic," said the man of dragonblood dressed in a white suit with body protectors and a black helmet. He has purple dragon eyes and green skin with purple hair.

"As much as we know the Malachite, even if we have to tell him. He probably already found out," Dr. Doo said.

"He is a madman more stubborn than me. Even without us he conducted this type of research on" Illegal Heaven ", he still has time to hide it all and even pay us decently for it. And the location is safe.

"Money is legal because business is legal and equipment, so the only problem is with what we are building here," said Malachit.

Are you here on some important matter that I have to stop working on a controlled explosion? ”He said, adjusting his glasses.

"The boss is waiting for you upstairs along with the other department managers."

After this information, together with Malechit, they decided to move to the conference floor.

-


The conference room is a place with purple carpeting. The walls are white with large windows looking out over the city. The room has a large wooden stole with the logo of the great purple moon. A few are already in the room. Dress casually, from white protective coveralls to a plain denim jacket with a baseball cap.

"Hey dr. Explosion what do you think he got us here for?"White woman with black stripes said. Her hair was black and white with a gold stripe falling freely over her shoulders. She had gold earrings on her ears and a gold necklace around her neck. Dressed, she wore a white smock, black T-shirt, and gray pants.

"I don't know the Trinity, I only know that the boss already knows what each of us was doing" - he said with an open smile.

Everyone felt a little scared by this information, which is not a fabrication but a fact.

"How does he do it? There are no cameras anywhere, and no one goes in and out without a pass," said the man in the reflective baseball cap.

"It's magic I tell you! Surely he knows such a thing to read our minds!" - said the woman from the tribe of griffin in a white overalls.

"Not for sure," said a woman of dragon blood with dark skin and blue hair, wearing black holey jeans and a backless black T-shirt. - Truth?

"I'm not sure. One guy built something similar once, and now you can save your memories in large tubes
and now it is used to treat Alzheimer's, "said the man with white skin with glasses and pale hair his name is Demiurg.

"The army used it during the war because some opponent had a weapon that erased memories" - said the person in the cap.


"Action, reaction," said the dragonblood woman.


"It makes sense and in general, but do you think the boss is here? - everyone looked at the hippogriff member -
"We have a Hanze celebration, he is definitely drinking at some club with super models."

Everyone looked behind him without saying anything. And the hippogriff understood.

"He's behind me, right?"

"No, it's Chitin," said Trinity.

What were you afraid of already? - said the changeling changeling in the hoodie.

"Yes and you don't!"

"I have, but when he recruited me, he said that the knock on the project's success, do what you want!" - he said with a smile on his face.

"I can have my freezer as well and many interesting robots as much as I want and Dr. Doo has a chance to work on instant travel and audio travel technology."

"I opened flower shops," said the voice.

they looked at the owner of the voice in disbelief.

"What? I'm a Minotaur, I can only own cacti and rocks?"

"You know it is not like that, but you are a second-level engineer technician and only the doctors and the boss are higher than you," said the guy in the cap.

He pointed his finger out the window.

"And in the city which is the only link between the world under water, you run a florist business?"

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" - he looked at him, arms crossed.

"Nothing, nothing at all." - He slightly shakes his head negatively.

"Have you started? Come on"

"You are literally with those who are so passionate about the stone culture and development that your land is literally called Labiranthis."

"Your culture is about fighting, breeding cattle and crops, and you even specialize in clay golems. And you tell me you have florists, even though they have not grown any crops other than potatoes and grain for 500 years. Understand?" -
said the boy in the cap.

After a while, he looked at him and began to speak calmly.

"First of all. Fuck you"

"Secondly, we couldn't farm anything else since Dragonia was our main neighbors. Who would interfere with this and no one thought of anything else but building Forts and Labyrinths that would defend the city from enemies above and below."

"Third, from what I know for 200 years, we are one happy nation with common laws and history, so by offending the lands of the minotaurs you insult yourself."

He pointed at himself.

"And I am from Hoofington, I am a citizen of these lands."

"Yes you are right."

"Thanks "

"But it's still weird."

The door swung open. A woman entered the room. She had purple hair. Violet eyes with thick-rimmed glasses, skin as black as the night and at the front of the head had purple horns and a black armored tail ending with an arrow. She was dressed in a thick white sweater with a high, thick collar. Dressed in jeans and white sports shoes. She had a briefcase in her hands pressed against her body.

"Hi Violet we thought that was the boss."

She looked surprised and said in a low voice.

"B- but the boss is here" - she pointed at the corner of the room.

Click-knock

Everyone heard the sound began to hear the sound of the melody

Everyone looked where Violet was pointing.

They looked at the man in the black jacket sitting in the account, leg to leg.

"Boss Hollow, have you been sitting here long?"

"Enough to hear about going to a model club and about the alleged wiretap."

After a while, the man in the cap shifted his chair. When Hollow close the watch.

"Such jokes," he said.

Hollow looked at the red-skinned man. And he got up to go towards him.

"So you're saying this is a joke?"

He looked around. And he was walking towards it.

"You know I can't see anyone laughing. ”After a moment he looked at him.

"I know, I'll try, I guess I know what's going on in it?"

They will smile as they go to him.

"You are similar to the Equestrianin, I guess? So you must be afraid even of your own shadow since your kind has a problem with accepting any other species and believes in some energy or deity giving you power, it must be weird .. is it called harmony?

no one laughed at what the Hollow said.

“Is something wrong?”

After a moment of pretend thinking.

"I know,"- Argon replied,- "just tell me should I call you a thief and smelly exalted pussy whipped?" Since you mainly listen to the women themselves in this country? And you know nothing but singing and dancing, is it a bit of a clown judging by your hat? A joke.”

He sat there saying nothing, no one said anything.

"I thought so too." - After a while he looked at the baseball cap.

"You can talk such jokes privately with each other, but not here. You understand?"

After a while, the man looked at his colleague sitting further.

"Yes, I'm sorry Stone Wall."

"No problem," he said, his hands open.

"You too boss for it earlier"

Nothing fell from the Hollow's mouth. Instead, his eyes began to change.

"Boss, I think Chips understood."- Wall said.

The Hollow looked at the Wall and at the Chips.

"I accept the apology"

Chips shook his head.

After finishing a little lecture on jokes, he sat down in his chair.

"At first I would like to apologize to you for my performance and for taking you away from your work."

They all looked at each other and smiled.

"Apologies accepted, but why are we here?" Trinity said.

"Yes, that's the reason" - he moved his hand.

Over the desk from the ceiling, colored blue data codes were displayed and passed to each council member. And the lights went out.

"This is a recording .."

"Yes, a recording of what happened at the scene of the death of two of our talent scouts"


The recording showed a beautiful woman sitting in a restaurant in a stylish navy blue dress, with a few peacock feathers in her hair and a small handbag.

Next to her was a man of advanced age with glasses and a gray goatee.

After a while, you can see explosions and chaos.

"Is that a Crystal?" Said the tribal woman griffin.

"Yes, what you see is what we see in the restaurant camera recordings in a five-star hotel with the best protection on the market. Which our nice colleagues passed on to us by magnetically destroying other data."

Everyone knew about the influence of security friends

"And now we will show you a video of her hidden camera in a peacock feather and a microphone in her purse. Of course sharpened and with the removal of unnecessary sounds."

Everyone was listening.

“I hope, Mrs. Glow, that your employer, who wants this information and technology, understands that the transfer of this technical data may be dangerous for me.”

Don't worry, it's not that everyone knows about it, it's just an antiques trade, the truth and your knowledge, professor, is more important than the results themselves.

Yes, but why does he need this information.


I'm not sure about that. The boss just wants to know if you would be nice to help.

"Besides that you are a fighter for the truth, we know for a long time, Professor Long Rain, a person who would like to expand and improve the old satellite information system, you even have plans and projects. You want to renew the project of cloning food and turning it into powdered, recycled food. "

"So with himself he wants to help people have the right to know that ..."

"Are we standing still by the development of energy principles?"

"Yes"

Explosion.
-


Everyone looked at Dr. E. Sitting smiling at the screen.

"What?"

They went back to the recording.
-


After a moment of glitches and blur.

"What happened?" The girl said, the unicorn with her tied arm and a broken elbow.

"I don't know, but we have to run!" Said the professor.

The girl got up and tried to help the person closest to her to get up

"I can't get up" - the man lay with his leg crushed.

Two dressed in pads and helmets with a pink star on their backs with a cartridge belt and rifles in masks with letters on their faces entered the room.

They started shooting the first people in front of them. People stopped running and knelt on the ground and started clinging to anything.

There was another one 6.56 feet tall. In black mechanized armor that covers the whole body. He wore large, streamlined pads on his shoulders, which joined behind his back, and three heels protruded from his helmet. on the back A square backpack with one rocket gun attached. On the left side of his chest, he had a T symbol surrounded by five small, six-pointed, white stars.

"You are accused among you of being the servant of the Nightmare Moon, and we soldiers, the Word Bearers. I am the paladin of the Lightsaber, the ruler of the words."

Everyone sat in silence and motionless.

"We will judge and protect you from traitors."

The Paladin seemed to be staring straight at the Crystal. He was piercing her. He pointed to the people on the right.

"Die the nightmares by the name of Twilight!"

The soldiers fired a series of rifles at the people sitting on the right side of the room. After all, people were lying on the ground, beautifully dressed amidst rubble, dust and blood.

The view from the camera tilted and the microphone was only able to catch one.

"What Celestia doesn't do, we'll do for Harmony."

"For Harmony!"


"That's it. Any questions?"

"I have three." Dr. Doo pointed with three fingers.

"Please," replied the Hollow.

"She knew she was ...."

"Recorded in this way, she signed a contract with the company and got insurance and a flat, the insurance was good, but she preferred to stay with a roommate with whom we did not sign such a contract. While paying her during the session, she was supposed to put on special equipment not connected to R.I.G and look for interlocutors of my correspondence. Besides, she didn't know who the boss was, she was supposed to be our liaison, and if she fell in, they wouldn't know anything. You know our company. It's an ordinary journalistic job only without the respondent's knowledge. Who said you can't be a spy if you don't know who you work for? . "- replied Demurg.

"This is...."

"Not my idea !!!" said Hollow.

"Whose?" Said Mrs. Gryf.

"Violet and Malachite," Demurg said.

The rest of them looked at these two.

"What was a way to protect us, she knew only about the person who hired her and the person who organized it, Demiurge," said Malachit.

"Yes," said Violet.

"So there is nothing on us," said Chip.

"I won't say it is," said the Hollow.

"What is it not?" Asked Dr. E.

"Tonight I found out that our talent scout did not act alone"

Everyone began to worry about the information obtained.

"I'm going to show you the second video obtained from her roommate R.I.G who stuck us in the police."

Everyone saw the video of SweetApple sitting in the cafe and Mr. Pen Text on the ground floor.


"So you're working on fixing the city right?"

"Yes, I have an idea for repairing non-working engines that will work. The Mayor asked me not only to help Symfonia, but also to get the opportunity to learn about new, undiscovered old technologies, it's not awesome !!! I wonder what could be there?"

"Yes, I hope that I will be able to help you in this, in the end I also want to see the undiscovered part of the Symphony and I have been there 9 times. And meetings with you are not an obstacle in this matter.

"Sure after all, you, me and your boss can help people !!"

"Not only those at the bottom, but you imagine how we fix it, we will create something good to show the world and the princesses that we can still do a lot more than just mourn the war and impose restrictions."

"Yes, I hope so too partner" - she said with a wink.

Explosion
-


Hehehehe - you could hear a soft whore from the side of the doctor chewing on his sleeve.

"Emm, I'm not asking," the dragon blood said.


"What's going on is a terrorist attack?" Said Pen.

"I don't know we have to get out of here!" Said Sweet
After a while, she heard shots falling from above and two explosions.
"It is above us !!!"

"What are we doing Sweet?"

The situation is terrible, every side was fired upon and people started running. The only sound was another explosion.

"Run away and whatever happens, don't stop" -
she said, holding his face with both hands.

"But what if ..."

"Don't ask and listen to what Pen says! Run to my signal," SweetApple said.

At the time of the escape of the crowd of people.

"NOW!!!"


"And then running arrows and getting rid of the evidence among the bodies," said the Hollow.

"This is SweetApple, isn't it your secretary, boss?" - said the female griffin.

"Yes, for the Knighttin's company she got a job literally close to me, I even gave her a raise. So that she would not come up with some strange ideas" - said the surprised Hollow.

"It wasn't she who led the company to work with Apple-Cola?" - said Hippogriff.

"Yes, but, she was our correspondent's roommate." Demurg replied.

"So what happened" - Chips.

"She probably wanted some extra money?" Wall said.

" No "

Everyone looked at the silent demon girl.

"What's Violet?" Trinity asked.

"She had a good time with him, I think she was looking," there was a moment of silence.

"Don't worry, talk," Trinity assured.

"Dating"

.....

"So what are you telling me that a beautiful young and funny girl couldn't find a boyfriend through dating systems and programs and even normal way, so instead of what I helped a friend from her room at work to find a boyfriend?"-said Chips.

"I don't just know she liked him and he liked her a reciprocity," Violet said.

"I'm not going to be fooling around with Violet, there is a reason why you are a specialist in employee feelings and well-being," said Hollow.

"At least she had the decency to record it for her roommate." - Demurg said.

"That's good" - changeling woman said

"I just don't know what's going on?"-

"How did the Wolves know about Crystal and then about Sweet?"- Wall said.

"All I know is that only Violet and Malachit and the hiring person knew about them."- Malachit

"So what are we going to ignore this?"- hippogriff said.

"I will not search the city for information from parrots, they probably know something, after all, it's a fresh topic."-

"Streamers and bloggers will have to be used on the web as well. They always know something."-

"What do we do, boss," said Dr. Doo

"You'll get more workers, we need to speed up the projects, and then streamline the ones we bought from our correspondence colleagues," said Hollow.

And then two folders appeared in front of them.

"I bribed the waiters and would protect some 3,000 credits for these files to bring them from the crime scene without leaving any traces," said Chips.

"And this new technology that we almost lost and we will have to hire new people to help, is not a problem, but something surprises me?"

"What is Demurg?" Said the hippogriff.

"The fact that we have informants and correspondents on our list and our method is normal, only the knowledge of the boss differs, and only now they attacked our employees, even though she did not stand out with anything else when it comes to the methods of others."

"And one employee literally walks to saucers with a" Fuck Twilight "shirt, said Dr. Doo.

This amused the halls. But they quickly got back to the main issue.

"Could it be that they were attacked for any other reason than working for us?" Said Trinity.

"Possible but not certain ..." - Demurg said

I'm sure it's not us, "said the Hollow, snapping.

"Boss?" Said Demurg.

"Before you came, I investigated with my interview about the executions carried out by the Wolves"

The names and photos of the victims appeared on the Screen, and on each of them there were young women

"Boss, but it's just ..." - Demurg said.

"Victims chosen by me."

"What do they have in common?" Violet said.

"What they have in common is that each woman matters in the city."

"Crystal Glow" had meetings with various professors, but was also the daughter of a builder and librarian. "

Nobody understood. They were looking at the Hollow.

"Besides, she was a unicorn related to the family. Rarity Bell changed to be successful in the music industry, in which we were to help instead of a huge monetary payment. That was her condition."

"SweetApple was my secretary, and she dated Text, but that didn't suit me, but she was a Terran from the Apple family. Directly related to AppleJack. Her courage and honesty with us were an example of this. She was strong-willed and compromised and cared for the family. .-

"So you're telling us what they have in common is that they are related to the Elements of Harmony," Trinity said.

"It's my theory, after all, Nightmare Moon also controlled the elements with her sister." And the others on the list are members of the Blood family and Rainbow I Pie.

"Is this information certain?" - Demurg.

"They are for me, and for Mr. Detective, the Hunters will be," said the Hollow.

"I guessed because of the key, everyone was walking up the rungs quickly and was a woman."

"The wolves do not want the return of darkness and war and believe that someone could be a dangerous possessed by the Nightmare."

Everyone is watching the Hollow.

"For this, the families and family members of the elements and nobility are safe because they don't try to oppose Celestia. Oppose the world as we do now."

They all looked at the Hollow saw his eyes.

"For now"

Silence

"Because of their generosity they let them live."

"Boss!"

The Hollow looks back at everyone around with normal eyes.

"That's all in a week's time, I have a funeral in 3 weeks in Ponnyville, and I'll have to be there. Which doesn't mean you're off. I have to be there."


Trinity and Violet were sitting in the room.

Something happened, do you have something to discuss? ”He said, fingers folded.

"How are you holding up Argon?"

The question surprised Argon. He looked at the girls. He got up with the chair and strode to the window, holding on to the table.

"Weird but surprisingly"

"Why?"

"Yesterday I was in a bar with a friend and today I had spirals of emotions from anger, fatigue, helplessness and even sadness and finally happiness"

"You don't have to pretend like that," Trinity said.

I'm not pretending. It's funny that I'm lying and a lie I don't know if it's true or maybe that this lie was supposed to defend the truth is an exaggeration. Argon thought.

"Should I stop?" He asked uncertainly.

"We're building a spaceship," Violet said gently holding Argon's hand.

"We help people with illegally recreated food, rebuilding machines that can rebuild the city from scratch and bunkers. Even with medicine, we create synthetic bodies as prostheses and even Potions and fetishes for disease for the poor. Because this is a technological change that keeps extinction giving new hope."

Trinity said.

"Equestria and the whole" Hanseatic League "gave us renewable energy and security, but what if all things around are forbidden and forgotten. And all knowledge can be destroyed and crises of lands and kingdoms through their cultural differences and aristocratic power destroy lands and relations creating independent smaller lands only with the name of the Hanseatic League The army receives technology because of the problem with technology trade from 200 years ago. Medicine gives us slim but what if it does not repair anything beyond wounds and ills. Hanseatic League must really unite and what can we do for another how common goal? How else would you explain that the Wolves are still not defeated. "

"It's true and your dream to see the moon is just the beginning of a change for the better. It's the only thing that allows us and you to change the world," Violet said.

"Because of my selfish freezing?"

"Tell me which dream is not selfish?" Said Trinity.

"People stop believing in harmony, and the magic of harmony may not be enough." - Violet.

"You are helping others with this dream with something great
people and races have to unite and wake up because in the end, instead of improving technologies, we sit still and for 200 years until we finally stop the age of stagnation and do not want war again. And magic will make us sing again, "Trinity said.

"Will I finally become what everyone wanted?"

"Who is it?" Asked Trinity.

"In one moment I have to be closed to everyone. Immediately after that, pretend to be open to everyone. Because how can they call it all as not crazy.
- He said with a smile.

"Did you have that with everyone?" She said, eyebrow up.

"You know not with everyone and not always what's going on?" - Argon.

"Violet you will say," Trinity said.

"For sure?"

"Yes," he assured.

"Your heart is closed and broken at the same time and now you were laughing."

"That `s bad?"

"This is surprising, you know?" Violet said, getting closer.

She put her hand over Argon's heart
"My kind has the ability to feel and recognize emotions, and despite what I see, your heart doesn't work on me."

His eyes changed, but they weren't scared. He saw Princess Luna in front of his eyes, and right next to him was a woman with gray green hair and eyes and navy blue skin as he approached and took a watch, a music box as his friends stood in front of him. "

“Is this a vision or a succubus dream?” Argon asked.

"I don't know how it works, but I know you want them to be with you every second, so you keep holding your grandma's watch and your heart will beat. And besides, I'm not a succubus," Violet said bravely.

"I want to say "

"Yes," said Argon cheerfully.

"That even now after this day, you are happy despite what you have seen. Even though your heart says otherwise"

Argon looked at Trinity and back at Violet

“It's true they won't let me fall.” Argon said.

"Yes. And I want you to know that we do, too," Violet said.

"Not you and they will let me ascend to the stars!" -Laughter.


The conference room was empty after the girls left.

"We're going back home, E.v.A, let's go."

"Remember today you need to sleep, understand?"- E.v.A come back his R.I.G

"Yes, let's go"-Argon said .

"And you know that you can fly on the moon for a long time age?- said E.v.A.

He looked at the hologram head to his right seriously. He looked ahead and they would smile with the eyes of a wolf.

"I know"

"And we are not flying yet?" - she said bored.

"I have to tell them that my madness will come true and it has never been easy for others," he said, watch in hand.

"That's true."

"But I don't really know how? ”He said as he entered the elevator.

"I'll tell you well when you are ready", she said, choosing the floor, looking at the number.

"From where?"

E.v.A Reviewing papers scribt in his hands -"Take it easy, you will learn, belive me".

Author's Note: