• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

Players

A week has passed since the funeral, Argon, and the rest went back to their own business. Nobody knew what fate was to convey to them.

Argon was sitting with Tape and E.v.A in the apartment playing their favorite video game in which they had a split screen and they played a marriage turned into toys. Interesting skill game about parents trying to destroy their relationship, and a talking Spanish mustache book is trying to stop them from doing so because of a request from their unicorn daughter with very powerful magic.

"Now you have to jump on it and I'll change the platform then," Tape said.

"Okay," said Argon

At the time of the jump, Tape forgot to change the platform.

What is it? We need to start the whole mess all over again Tape! ”Argon said sitting next to him.

"Sorry, the buttons were wrong, okay," she said with a sour face.

"How? It's not complicated, you only have four buttons and a knob on the controls." He looked at the gamepad. - "What did you jump up?"

"No .... I knelt down," Tape replied.

"How is that possible?" Said Argon.

"And you what specialist? You nailed me specially on the previous map.

"I didn't know I could do that to you"

"But you did it two times later"

"And you hit me with a hammer"

"And what about this?"

But in real life !!?
She looked at Argon with lowered eyebrows.

"Maybe I hit you too weakly?"
Using telekinesis, she summoned the wrench.

"No. It's enough for me" - he showed his hands up.

Okay, let's start again

What's like at work? -E.v.A said behind her back in humanoid form.

After that, Tape didn't press the button on the words E.v.a

Are you serious now? ”Argon asked.

What can't I ask?

"Not now that we're playing."

“Pause this game. It's not online, Argi.”-E.v.A said.

"It's not." Argon's eyes lit up and faded quickly.

"Thank you," said E.v.A

"It's like working?"-E.v.A asked.

"Everything is fine for me, the boss said that we are all doing well. We are doing well and not all, maybe people from some company will hire us permanently.”-Tape said.

That's great, but you know one word and you would have steady income from repairing machines in the factory, right?

I won't ask for it because my boss will change her mind about me. Not everyone knows, Argon, that we are friends, and besides, you imagine that you would immediately take me for a whore.

“Yes. I forgot about that.”

“But when it's going to be bad, I'll call you to earn some extra money.”

"That's great PLAY."

When the pause button is turned off.

"How are you and Gray going on a date today?" Tape asked.

Pause.

He looked at Tape.

"We are not going to the museum voluntary meeting to help workers."

"But the policewoman and the boss of the cannery?"


“The idea of ​​the Mayor of what is happening in the city and even tourists come to this exhibition to help them. This was chosen by only 3 people with no experience and a beautiful face to protect the museum.”

"Nice what you think of me, Argi"

He turned back quickly, large eyes averted. Gray was standing there.

"When?"

"From the moment asking what's going on at work. Continue" - she waved as she sat down next to him with a smile.

"And that's why Gray told me to go and help her control the crowd entering the museum because of the new exhibit. Because I'm her best friend." - Argon.

"Because Green was also busy with other city problems and meeting the flower children and androids," Gray added.

"Yes, that is, too," said Argon.

"And what is this exhibit?" -Tape.

"Supposedly it's the ruby ​​of the dragon heart of Prince Spike and the image of the battle of the Prince of Blue Blood," said E.v.A.

Tape was surprised by the news.
"This picture named ..."

"Faithfulness to Equestria," said Argon

Along with the painting "Brave Dragons" from Dragonia? - E.v.A.

"Yes, this one too," Gray said.

"Great, this date will be interesting and so romantic" - said E.v.A amused, sending Gray a wink.

"It is not..."

"The date suits me, I'll see you in 3 hours, darling," Gray said as they walked out of the apartment.

And she left, leaving laughing girls with an angry Argon.

"So what are we playing, sweetheart?" Said Tape

"Yes. Just don't talk to me like that anymore," said Argon.

The game is in motion.


The Hooviesland Museum is an unforgettable majestic place. Built on a hill next to a green field with a pond covered with a permanent waterproof metal white roof, and the walls looked like white marble. There was a line in front of the stairs, a hundred if not a thousand from the parking lot. In the queue there were schools from different cities, divided by colors, seniors and even city residents. Behind the glass wall and the automatic doors there were 16 people, all dressed in normal clothes with only reflective vests and caps on their heads, a leash pass and a walkie-talkie.

"What are you ready?" Said the owner of the museum with a smile on his face.

“Will that change anything?” Asked Argon.

"No. Probably not. We have 5 outside, 3 at the main entrance, and the rest are occupied by the rooms, one at the exit, the second one goes and checks the condition of visitors, find out how you get together, you share the security and the guides know the layout."

"Okay, how are we sharing?" Gray asked.

"Me and these four, let's go outside," said a man from the Minotaur tribe.

"We will stand at the entrance and direct them to the rooms" - said the man with the goatee.

"I'll go with Argon to the painting room, and you two to the jewel," Gray said.

"Agreed!" Said Hard Lemon.

"Or maybe the other way around?" Said the young boy from the police.

Gray looked at Argon, who looked at the guy in front of him.

"Do you want to come with me?" Said Argon. pointing to the road.

"No," said the boy.

"All of this, I'm going with Gray and you are going to the ruby," said Argon.

"Agreed, let's walk Stalowy," said Lemon.

After the door opened, the first tourists began to enter. They were loud and energetic.

After 30 minutes of working in pathway and crowd control, someone runs around, another asks for directions to the bathroom more than 5 times, the boy said.

"How did I get into this?"

"I don't know what to say?" Said Lemon .-
"I was supposed to go on patrol on the west side and I'm at the museum with you Stall Sword."

"At least you had a chance to be in action, I'm here from the headquarters right here. I saw the weapon only during the training, just like the uniform" - he said pointing at the reflective vest.

"And still there are not enough of us to the state that they gave volunteers from other places, one is even a cleaner from the bar, whom I asked for help" - she pointed to the guy visible in the corridor in a vest.

"Yes, and Gray brought the Argon," said Lemon.

"Boyfriend?" Asked Steel Sword.

"Argon? He's her friend, and what are you interested in, and the action from earlier." After a while, she looked at him after showing the way to the next visitor.

"Are you in love or what?"

"No!" He calmed down after that- "I just heard strange things about her. I started training when she finished and I'm curious she was so good at the practical training that she surprised me. She was then good at fights with a baton and hand fights, and then knocked three people down alone. It's always good to talk to her and she's funny just wondering if she has someone? - the last one said faster.

"You wouldn't have a chance with her anyway. Too hard for you. Steel, I know something about that, works with her" - she said waving the sign to the right.

Is that your opinion, dude? And yet you let her go with him?

"He is her friend, as she says, the best of the best."

"And that friend of hers is?" Said the Steel Sword as a visitor approached him.

This one came from the bathroom- "Please go to the ruby ​​room and to the right in the corridor."

The guy said nothing and walked on.

"Argon doesn't know much about him except Gray says he's an employee at the cannery. Remember the action a month ago?"

"Yes"

Loud action of 2 days of attack on hotels by the Twilight Wolves on two very intelligent and recently known intellectuals.

"He was at the scene of the crime and he was still able to talk to the captain by name without any problems, and I even heard Legends that only her husband calls her by name" - she said, covering her mouth on one side as they spoke to him.

"I can believe it." Everyone in the fast track and in town has heard about capitan BlackBullet. She is a woman who is said to be able to shoot a pistol so quickly and precisely that they gave it to the international shooting competition. He can keep the whole city in order along with Commissioner Jam Grapefruit. Hard and cold, no one at the station saw her smile, even in jokes.

"After talking to him, the detective from the capital had to go to the hospital and Argon didn't even do anything, they won't even touch him."

Hearing this news, they will start to wonder he looks like a nice guy. But magic.

"What? Does it not look like a unicorn?" - he said, because he is himself.

"Because it's a Terran."

This news surprised him, after all, Terran gifts are connected with earth or wood, and some even, but it is only 30 percent with darkness and technology.

"What does he have for his magical gifts?"

"I don't know, but I know they've known each other since high school and because he gets on well with Gray. The captain agreed that he would help her, even though she could just give someone from the warehouse or your partner for the task."

"Yeah."

"Besides, in my opinion, you could try, but if it didn't work out, you would not only have a beautiful girl with a gun on her neck, but also her mother, Captain BlackBullet, and her father who married her."

The Steel Sword reflects for a moment on what he has just heard and replied.

"I guess I'm not ready for this"

"Nobody is Steel NOBODY," she said, grabbing his shoulders.

The guy went back to the Steel Sword again.

"Shit. You know what will lead you to that bathroom"


In the room next to the paintings, a dozen or so people entered and left, women with children and old men. Gray stood by the entrance, looking for drinks and any other suspicious items that needed to be brought in. Argon walks every few minutes to see something they haven't caught too late.

School trips from different parts of the country can be seen here to see 2 of the 6 pictures of the "reunification" collection.

Argon walked over to Gray, who sat on the only one of the two chairs in the room.

"How are you?" Argon said.

"Well, only three who wanted a drink and one who rushed into the entrance," Gray said.

"So how am I supposed to understand the standard?"

"Standard"

Argon said, looking around the museum room.

- "It's nice to see this museum again. Remember when we came here while the rooms were being renovated?"

"I don't remember. I was high then," Gray said, bored.

- "Yes, I remember having to watch over you against stupid ideas, one of which was to take the fire extinguishers, take off your clothes and put on a shark's head saying I have to go to the sea to rule the Symphony."

The memory seemed to come back to her that she had such an idea and then the next thing she remembers is that she was sleeping on the bus.

"It would be a nightmare, thank you for stopping me then"

"Luckily I had cards and your favorite dice back then" - they pull out of their pockets a deck of inverted black cards and black dice with red marks.

- "Do you still have them?"

He put the jacket in his pocket - "Just in case."

She looked at him with a smile. She thought of all the numbers she remembered.

- "It's true that I had strange ideas. Do you have a favorite?"

After a moment's thought, Argon said.

"Then the senior classes planned parties in the girls' dorm. No one invited freshmen like us, so you decided to change that. You organized three junior classes. You decided to find an inflatable pool, you filled it with cafeteria pudding that you split open. And you took your revenge on the elders in the rain. with red ketchap syrup. The scream was funny as they fell into the pool and tried to get up, running from the room. Then you made everyone try wrestling and the loser got dressed and spilled isotonic drinks while still in the pudding. "

She covered her face with her hands and laughter.
"It was terrible, how are you friends with me?"

“You had blue hair at the time, I wasn't friends with many other than Tape. You wore leaky jeans and liked to play the violin, and i liked the flute. Besides, I like good metal music, and you like punk rock and rock, "argon said quite seriously.

"It's true that we stayed with the classics, but we rocked as" classic metal ", we even had a concert, she said with a smile, remembering what weird ideas they had.

"They paid us the first money in the bar by the boarding school," argued Argon, remembering the name.

"Yep." The Clam and the Fishfinger, "said Gray."How fucked up I was,"

"No. And what were you so fucked up? You only smoked and drank after school. In the classroom, you were only drunk three times in philosophy. They never caught you" - he said with his hands crossed and sitting on a chair.

"You know too much," said Gray.

"I know all I need to know, it's been a great start to the first year." - Argon.

"And then and the rest of the year wasn't?"-Gray said.

"There was, but you started giving out more often and I also called me for my attitude and showing my emotions they called me Jerk, on the male side, and the female friends called you Bitch. They stopped when we started calling ourselves that in the hallway and after her."

"I remember that, I broke more than one relationship, even yours" - said sad Gray.

"I had a bad choice, a best friend I've known for almost a year or a girl I wanted to invite six months to my first year ball at boarding school.”-said Argon.

"Sorry"

"Don't apologize, and it turned out to be not what I wanted and you helped me too when you found out that she just took advantage of me."

“I met SongBird as a friend who told me that, and then we started dating after my boyfriend broke up with me.”-said Gray.

“Yes, Gary was from the Griffin tribe.”-said Argon.

“And not a dragon?”-Gray asked.

“No. Gary Gryffin called him that because of his griffin jacket.”

"A ha"-Gray said.

"Then the team was completely reunited." - Argon said.

"And that brought us together?" Gray said.

"What are you, it didn't connect us" - he looked at her sadly - "Don't you remember?"

"Give me a chance ok!"

After a moment of thinking and remembering that time.

"I remember it was the Razor Todd people and his men, but they were bastards," Gray said.

"There are still probably Razor sitting on child abuse or something?" Said Argon.

"Actually beating and leaving the body fatally injured and abusing children," Gray said in cop mode.

"He was so abusing people when he accosted Sunny and tried to harass her," Argon said.

"In I got into my first school fight and you walked by with Tape. You told Tape to wait for you and you joined by hitting 3 of his guys and she stopped two by hitting them with 2 telekinesis."

"Yes, and you fought the Razor yourself."
After more reflection
"Wasn't that what it was?"
There wasn't, said Argon.

"What was it?"
A smile appeared on his face and he pointed to his side.

Gray understood what "Say you" meant.

Argon will start talking.

"In that forest next to school, when I caught you with a cigarette and a beer on the first day, you had a visible symbol of talent because you rolled up your T-shirt."

"Yes I asked if you have fire" -Gray.

"They were handing out free matches in town for the Siren Bay Festival."

"And I kindly shared with you for the silence. You, after burning out and talking to me, you said that you have a similar symbol of talent" - she showed the sign while sitting.

"I said and showed it," he puffed on the T-shirt himself.

"This destiny, like a chain, also connects our broken chains" - she said the memorable words, covering the symbol.

"This is probably your first composite intelligent sentence I heard from you at that point." - Argon said covering.

"It's nice what you think about me" - she said angrily.

"And I know the beauty of evil." He laughed ominously with wolf eyes and a smile. Gray joined him immediately. When they finished laughing. Gray started.

"Jerk"

"Bitch"

"Okay, I'm going for a round," argued Argon.
After walking a few steps.

"I agree, sweetheart," Gray said in a sexy voice.

He stopped after a moment and turned back.
"Do not call me like that!"


Argon passed into the hall and noticed nothing extraordinary apart from the paintings on the two walls. They were a demonstration of how much the authors obtained a picture of one of the greatest events of the power of countries.

"Faithfulness to Equestria"

The painting shows a white hall and in it standing in front of the throne. A white tall woman with a golden armor glow and a halo. She had white skin and emerald blue, purple, and pink hair in the wind beneath her helmet. On both sides stood two warriors with spear-rifles in golden armor. It had wings outstretched, and the corner was taller than anyone in the room. Stairs stood underneath it, and around it stood soldiers in various armor and uniforms and weapons from infantry to navy and aviation. And the person at the bottom of the stairs knelt the prince. In a white cloak and golden armor and two swords at his belt, prince Blue Blood was kneeling white skin with pale hair. And beside him, in purple-black armor and a black curved sword, was kneeling, with purple skin and green hair, Prince Spike.

There was an equally beautiful painting on the opposite wall next to it.

"Brave Dragons"

The image shows what looks like a place with a red sky and black stone all around. There was a great dragon with blue fur and orange horns, wearing great black dragon-steel armor, looking inside. In the foreground stood smaller than a dragon on a black throne. The woman in the black-gold dragon-steel armor had blue skin and dark blue hair. She had orange eyes, the wings of the dragon came out from under her armor, and in her hand she held a black scepter with a red glowing crystal. Dragons of various colors and elements gathered around her. As well as descendants of dragon blood, each in black armor and various weapons, from swords and shields to axes and claws.

Argon couldn't help but stare at the images. One is dominated by golden light and the dear ones by scarlet red. Both frightening and loyal, no one scares or excuses who is good and who is bad. Only faithfulness and courage.

It’s beautiful, right?

Argon looked at the person who said it. It was an older gray-skinned man with white hair and a beard. He was dressed in a silver-colored classic with a red scarf with golden thread. R.I.G on the back, the color of which was blue, had a medical lightness protection.

The man stood hunched over with a brown cane of oak with an ivory handle with the head of a wolf surrounded by vines.

"It's so hard to disagree!"

"Yes, I see you are interested in having your favorite one from this collection?"

"I have but unfortunately he is not here"

"Oh, really, which one? -The older man was revived at this news-"
"or" Wings of the Valkyrie "or" Guardians of the Labyrinth ""

"Imperial Ghost" - answered Argon.

The man looked at the two paintings on the walls and they waved seriously.

"You have interesting taste. For me, however, a slight exaggeration."

"For me, "Guardians of the Labyrinth" a lot of exaggeration of colors and silver on the background of rocks. "Wings of the Valkyries" are only interesting gray-white mountains in the cloudy sky in blue robes and gold armor."

"I would not say" Horse of Heaven "is an exaggeration for me. It is a great armada of armed ships in a great blue sky with clouds and an ocean in which she is the ruler of the Hippogriffs. And the sun orange dominates the water, symbolizing the new day ".


"And Celestia in gold is no longer an exaggeration?" - he showed at the painting.

The old man starts to laugh and with him Argon- "Everyone has their tastes and truths, right?"

"Yes, I can agree with that without any problem."

The old man shook hands with Argon.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Silver Lake."

"Nice to meet Argon Hollow."

"You're from around Appleloose, aren't you?" He said with a smile.

"Not why do you think that?" Argon said, eyebrow raised.

"You have a middle way of speaking," said the man.

"I used to live near the capital city and I'm sure you're from Canterlot."

"What made me feel haughty or snobbish?" He concluded, looking down at the ground with a sad expression on his face.

"Good manners and class," said Argon.

This consoled the old man and his smile returned to his face.

"Here you are the first person who met me after this. Do you work long as an employee in this museum?"

"It's not a side job for now. I work in a canning factory as some kind of secretary. And you work as?" - Argon.

"I worked as a butler to one of the Canterlot families for 10 years later as a librarian at the princess' palace because of my knowledge and manners. In the palace as secretary to the minister of magic affairs, then as an ambassador, and then taught post-war archeology and mythical art."

"So now what job do you have, professor?" Said Argon.

The man looked at the gesture with a sincere smile.

"More like retirement. Now all I have to do is protect my heritage and family and care for their future, you know," Silver Lake said.

"Are they here today?"

"No. They will come later, now I'm here for myself.

The conversation between them took a good 15 minutes. They talked about the professor's life and how interesting it was to talk about mythical art. The old man, however, looked at his wristwatch.

"I don't talk to you anymore, you know if they catch you doing nothing, it won't be good for Mr. Ghost," said the old man.

"Sorry i didn't ask what is your favorite?"

He looked at Argon and at the pictures.

"Wings of the Valkyries"

"So, goodbye Asir," he half-bowed.

"Thank you, but I am closer to Vanir" - said the old man.

"Then see you Vanir," said Argon.

The man will disappear outside the door of the next exhibition hall.

Nice guy.


Argon walked over to Gray, sitting next to the juice-drenched door, and the teacher apologizing. They departed peacefully. Gray saw Argon approach and walked over to him.

"Has something changed?" Gray asked.

"Yes. I met a professor from Canterlot and you?" - Argon.

"I was drenched with juice when the teacher's kid starts going to the classroom."

Argon will just sniff the air.

"It's raspberries and a pear"

"Don't talk!" Gray said slightly angry.

"Go to the bathroom and change your clothes," Argon said.

"I don't have any more T-shirts and I'm not going to walk in A-scan itself!" Gray said

Argon saw no problem that she would only wear A-skane since she is like pants for some.

"Why not?"

Gray showed him why not. Her body was covered with a white civilian A-scan which, without the shirt Gray is now wearing, would look like she was walking naked in open-breasted shoes and leggings.

"I still don't see the problem in the past, you used to only wear a vest and even once without A-skan and only in mini shorts," Argon said.

"This will fail your pants and everyone will look at you will it be nice?" Gray said.

Argon still sees no problem, but as it should be. Argon takes a key from his sweatshirt pocket.

"In my locker there is a bag with my black A-scan and the jacket can be borrowed when we come back for now, stay in my A-scan"

She took the key with a smile- "Thanks Sweetheart"

And she ran to the staff room.

Argon's heavy breathing felt as if he had lifted too much weight.

"She's gonna keep calling me that now, huh?"

"Yes!"

Argon was surprised. He looked at the girl in a yellow cap, laughing at him. He looked at her and then around to see her class.

"Did you come to ask? Did you come to laugh?" Argon asked.

"Ask!" The girl said aloud.

"Then ask." - Argon.

"Where did that lady go? I wanted to apologize?"

"She went to change in the bathroom. I'll give her your apology."

"Thank you!"

The girl was still staring at Argon.

"Something else?"

"Why do the fish have bones?" The girl asked a question.

"Because Harmony wanted it so," Argon said quickly.

The girl thought about the answer.

"Weird"

"I know"

Do you know that babies come from mom's belly? ”She asked.

"Yes."

"So how are we fighting this clash of robots?" - said the girl.

"Not robots, but rather bioroids with little creatures inside, unaware of the situation," Argon replied to the girl matter-of-factly.

"eh?" said the girl.

"Anything else?" Argon asked, bored.

"That's what mum says to dad at home" - said the girl.

"It's not a question, it's a statement," Argon replied.

"What is this statement?"

"Say an affirmative and an appreciation for certain," Argon replied indifferently.

"Ehe"

"Do you understand any of this?" - Argon.

"No!" - shaking his head.

"And good because I am too, and now go back to class because you will get lost" - he showed the girl the class.

"Ok, thank you, sir", the girl said, running to her friends.

He waved Argon to the girl, smiling.


Half an hour later Gray returned wearing a black A-scan and an Argon and vest. She turned in front of him, walking towards him.

"How do I look?"

"Okay, but I don't understand why you bought a T-shirt from the gift shop"

"Because I like to have a covered torso as if the situation repeated itself. And who says I bought it?"

"Old habits what?" - Argon with a smile said.

"Said Argon who wears a pocket watch even though he has a clock in R.I.G!" Gray said.

"True, but I don't have it with me now," smiled Argon.

"You are wearing a white A-scan huh?" Gray said, looking at her black hand.

"To work in the museum, yes," said Argon.

After a while he added.

"And you've got an apology from the juice girl."

"Cool," she replied.

"Then what are we waiting for at the end of what sweethreart?" - said Gray.

"Yes, Miss Misery," said Argon.

Gray looked angry at the title. She looked at him and said.

"Jerk"

Argon replied with a smile.

"Bitch"


Somewhere in the royal castle of Canterlot sat quietly. A white-haired girl with a charcoal complexion. Her eyes were greenish. She wore a white T-shirt with gold stars and the word Sisi-Cola on the black long sleeves. Navy blue shorts with a black and red checked shirt. White knee socks with purple stripes and black ankle boots. And her R.I.G is white with bright purple light. She was checking out a new magic book and listening to music on white wireless headphones, using the magic of green unicorns by moving individual pages in chapters. She wore black-rimmed reading glasses.

"Studentko Great Equinox"

She saw a standing guard in golden full golden armor in front of her.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Princess Celestia is calling."

"okie -doki", said the girl and took off her glasses and books covered with green magic.

She was following the guard as the second golden guard appeared behind her.

"You know there's another one behind us?"

"I know that Miss Equinox is the Crooked Donut guard," said the guard at the front.

She waved the guard from the back and said it to the front.

"Are you Sunny Smile?"

"Yes, it's me, are you worried miss?"

"It's okay if it's you."

They came to the royal hall where she was sitting on a throne with parchment. A few feet large sun princess with white skin and multi-colored undulating mane with wings and a horn. She was dressed in golden sandals on a high heel and golden blanzolettos on her arm and arms and legs. Around her neck she wore a golden necklace with the symbol of the sun lying on her large breasts, and on her ponentous body she wore a white dress on her shoulders tied at the back of her neck.

She looked at her student with her purple eyes

"I'm glad you came, daughter" - she rose from the throne and quickly flew to hug the Equenox.

"Hi, Mom "
Celestia looked at her daughter from head to toe

"By Tron, have you eaten at all because you look like you haven't eaten again?

I ate lasagne today, mom, you were there with dad.

"It's true, darling, you forgot," a persuasive male voice said from nowhere.

"I know, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't eat any more. Beauty and health shouldn't be a separate thing, Discord," Celestia said, looking up.

There was a man with gray skin and white hair with one goat's horn and the other a deer. He has yellow eyes, with red dragon irises he has a pegasus wing on his back and he is wearing a brown thigh-length jacket with a raised collar in black and white squares. He has pants divided into two colors: green and yellow, and shoes - brown.
In hands covered with yellow and orange gloves, he held a scepter with a black billiard ball as a cane.

I know, but just like her father is a free spirit, he pinched his fingers and teleported to the right side with his daughter

I mean, I was until the wedding.

Discord, Celestia said.

"I have no regrets!" He said deniedly, shaking his head and teleporting after Celestie.

"I was wrong "

He found himself behind his daughter again.

They both started laughing with Mom.

"Something happened or you wanted to talk?”

“Yes, you are right, you see there is such a case as my daughter and the future ruler of "Hanse" we have to perform certain tasks.”-Celestia said.

“Yes?”

“We want you to go to Hooviesland and help renovate and repair Symfony”

“Why me?”

"As you know, in the city of Hooviesland, a person who wants to do this will die at the hands of the Word Bearers and I was asked by two mayors to send help and a replacement"

"And am I supposed to supervise it?"

"We will send you there with a royal escort incognito and we know that you can handle it. After all, who but a unicorn who knew everyone lived nature like."

A parchment with photos of his daughter and son appears in his hands, which looks like the character cards for Ogra and the Dark House, and he begins to read his daughter ":

"magic of water, magic of fire, magic of the earth, magic of air, psychic, sun, after my mother, shadow, aunt, chaos is after me - he points to himself with pride and continues, - magic tecnomagia and electricity."

"And your brother Spike may be less familiar with the types of magic, but he did not one good thing and he mastered dragon magic to a certain master level. He fought in the war with me shoulder to shoulder and knows how to think not in dull strength because his main muscle is brain, remember? "

"Well as far as we are concerned, we have no problem to trust you," Celestia said.

It's at least you.

"This is an official assignment, we will send you there with your brother the Duke of Ponyville and Canterlot."

"With Spike, and does he know about it?"

"That's actually his idea," said Discord.

"Then get ready for Hooviesland as well," Celestia said

"And where are we supposed to live in the city as hotels are ruining there?"

"Spike has a friend from Ponyville there, he'll help you out."

"Does he have a name?" Equenox said.

"Yes, it's Argon Hollow," said Discord, displaying his picture framed.