• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

Lost

Lost

Where am I or is it some kind of desert or what? Where is Mom and Dad, it's terribly dark here, it's night here and it's cold. What is it? I have only 6 years.

I can't be out at this time of day. Well calm this sand is white saw white snow but not sand. Everything around evokes a feeling of loneliness, but the wind is not intrusive, which makes it look smoother as the beach without water is so cold here. The sand looks like it is dancing in front of my eyes, creating some shapes of reflecting crystals. There are mountains here that look the same as this sand. I need to find a house, maybe someone can help me find a house. I want to go to Mom and Dad.

I am walking on the sand, it does not look like a terrible idea, after all, I have nothing better to do, and exercise will help me not to freeze. On the way, I can only see the sand which for a moment begins to awaken other colors that look as if they lived around white. The mountains make it feel so small, and at least for a moment I forgot about the frost.

I stopped short. Wait a minute where this frost is suddenly normal here. Sand begins to appear around me, familiar shapes begin to form. The one on my left looks like a butterfly, I try to touch it slowly moving my hand. The butterfly at the moment of touching it became a streak twirling around my arm, twirling over my head, ending on my right hand. Behind me is a tail wagging dog jumping over my back and distracted as it passes through me, choking in front of me. A cat is walking by my legs, rubbing against me, disappearing every few moments, repeating the action until the dog decides to bark at the cat, which disappears from under my feet, hovering over my head as if it was lying.

I don't know what's played, maybe holograms or maybe some ghosts, but I like it. I started dancing and laughing at the hilarious new animals floating above the ground. Suddenly the animals hide as dust in the wind behind the rocks.

I felt an immediate urge to hide, but stopped and felt a shiver run down my spine. I fought my fear to turn around. at last i did so i looked at the opaque entity which was not a small animal, it was a large wolf.
He had large blue-green eyes and a fur as black as the night. My head was smaller than his paws without looking at his whole body. I can see that he is looking at me. I probably want to eat me!

But he touches me with his nose to my head and licks my cheek. I hugged him with a smile. His tail was spinning so that he knocked me to the ground with the usual force of the wind.

I got up after a while, when I looked up, the wolf was gone, instead I saw her. It was a tall, navy blue woman with dark purple hair like a moonlit sky with sparkling stars. The former Alicorn wore a black tight-fitting black dress draped over her shoulder with silver high-heeled sandals. It didn't surprise me anymore that she had a black crown on her head, more that she lowered herself to me. Her blue eyes looked at mine and I looked at her. I have never felt this way in my life, it is as if someone would lock me up in a bubble filled with happiness and candies in the air.She held out her hand to me with the most beautiful smile I can see. When I think she couldn't be more beautiful, I heard her voice, "Don't be afraid."

Only after a while I managed to answer her, "I'm not afraid." I think for a moment, but I don't know what to say, she is beautiful.

"If so, what do you think about?" The Princess asked me.

"Beautiful," I said, after a while I put my hand over my mouth.

Hard not to think I'm weird. After a while, I only hear her giggling as I watch her hand over her mouth with a small smile. It's good as Dad says, if a girl laughs at a compliment, that's good.

"I see I have a seducer here, anything else you want to say?" She said. Leaning his head on his hand.


Okay, I can make it, I can say that you have nice hair, I have never seen it like this, it is long and shiny, okay, let me say what I think, try it in the end, it's okay, I'll say it. Brain, don't spoil it.


"Er, yooo hairr too, er, you have b-b-beautiful?" - I hate myself.

She started giggling again. It really works? -
"So just my hair or maybe something else you like?"

Now, brain, maybe one word you won't spoil .- "Eyes" I said with a smile on my face. Good she laughed.

At that last word, she returned to the crouching position in front of me with a smile. - "I believe you are not afraid of me" - for this moment she calmed down looking at my face. I must look stupid.

Suddenly her face became more serious. - "What are you doing here alone in a place like this?"


I was surprised at this question. I completely forgot that I am far from home! I started jumping in place looking around. After all, I do not know where. I grabbed my head out of my own stupidity. What's wrong with me?


I remembered I had to find someone and ask for help. I turned towards the surprised girl staring at me. My tongue began to speak with the speed of light, "I am lost, I don't know what part of Equestri am I, what time is it or how did I get here?"


"Wow wow wow!" - She said with raised hands, grabbing me by both arms - "As I can see, you asked many questions that I did not understand most" - but she looked at me with understanding.

I understand that this is a lot for you "- a smile appeared on her face again -" but you must stay calm. "

I nodded my agreement. I didn't have to wait long, her eyes calmed me down by themselves.

"Look, I know what happened, but I have to ask you to stay calm, okay?" - holding my hands and looking to the right .- "See for yourself."

It's scary, but I don't feel scared it's a beautiful sight to leave me quite dumbfounded that only gives me one answer to my question - "I'm not in Equestria, right?"

"You are not" she looked at me smiling.

"Then where am I?" I asked right away.

"What's in the sky always, even when you can't see anything. He can shine and is always in the company to sleep?" - she said.

My first thought is Bedside lamp by my bedside, but I won't say that, so there must be something else. I looked at the shape in the sky

- "Moon ..."

She nodded.

When I go home, my parents will not be delighted in the morning and the answer that I killed on the moon is the worst idea, it is not even an excuse. And they bought that a duck in the park ate my hat. How will I get to Ponyville?

"You know how to get back to Ponyville?" - I asked her looking at the princess of the moon.

"I'll help you get home," - she said, shaking my hand.

I took her by the hand and a blue aura appeared around me. I started to float and before I knew it I was taller than her. Rocks and sand have begun to form a white inverted y-arch. The princess is helping me ... gosh what a moron I am.


"Thanks, what's your name?"- I said, holding her hand.

The smile on her face and eyes were focused only on me. My heart beat the hardest for a second ever before. She answered in a soft voice.

"Luna"

That's what Luna's name is.

"What's your name?"- Luna asked me

"I am ..." - her sculpture began to absorb me. I started to lean towards the arch, I couldn't help it, even if I wanted to.

"You'll tell me how, when we meet again" - Luna replied raising her little finger to me - "It's a promise"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." - showing a gesture.

At this point, I was on my floor in my room, in front of my bed, within seconds. It didn't hurt me at all. From my window, traces of Luna's magic began to disappear, I ran. I noticed the magic was fading away and then I noticed. The moon was brighter that night due to the full moon, causing the night to turn almost as bright as the day, and other glowing beings to appear all around. I was looking again at the disturbing creatures of animals and creatures resembling humans. Finally, I saw the moon again.

I wanted to go back there again.

Author's Note:

Listen to the song that helped motivate me to this chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxGE65pn2vg
https://youtu.be/BxGE65pn2vg