• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Dream about the Moon - ChocolateDead



You once had a dream so real you thought it was true. He wants it to come true.

  • ...
2
 4
 335

Old Story

It's another day, another sun over my head. This beach is amazing before the eco-energy treaty was made this place was full of rocks and breakbreakers. Now it is a sandy, wooded beach with stone paths and a fountain with a shower. On this beach, Argon wears his white A-scan and white jacket with black shoes and pants. He goes to the meeting literally in Typhoon itself.

"Hello Sunny"

A girl with an orange tanned complexion with an athletic, alluring body with huge breasts. Ruby hair and aquamarine eyes with brown patches all over the legs to the thigh. Z sitting on the beach in a one-piece black and green monokini with a sleeve. An orange sun sign showing her coming out from under the water next to a yellow beach. She was sitting with her white surfboard with pink cherry blossoms.

She looked at Argon and got up to hug Argon, still wet, she said.

"Hi Argi" - she corrected the hair on her face with a big smile and looked at Argon and what she did.

"Sorry"

"Part of you can see you're resting after training?" Argon asked.

"This is not training, I came to loosen up after a short circuit" - she sat down on the towel.

Argon sat down next to him.

"Mom or Dad?"

"This time mum"

"What's this time?"

"About my future in modeling that I don't have. Imagine that sea water is bad for my complexion and a tan deters customers" - she corrected her hair back.

"But you are a water sports athlete does she know that?"

"I don't know, maybe after 6 years she realized that I am an athlete and not a doll!"

"Should I talk to her?"

"No, because you will start the second topic," she said irritably.

"The other topic is this one?"

Yes, marriage and ruling in dad's company do you understand that?

"You and supporting a family business of cosmetics and fashion with no beach access? - He pretends to be wondering - It's definitely not that."

"I tell them that too! But they figured I'd be better than my sister who is interested in Sunny Morning."

She manipulated the sand in the air with her hand.

"But I'm supposed to marry the mother's company and become the next big Rarity Bell and find a husband and get married by the age of 25, you know?"

"Yes, you have 3 more years"

"Argon!"

Then she chewed sand on him.

"I know, I know," he said, dusting himself off.

"Sorry. They still can't believe I'm not a baby"

"Rather, it's because once upon a time. You know you were an introverted girl with two ponies and glasses and you listened to your parents say something," he said, waiting for the next shot.

She looked at him and at that remark.
"Screw you"

"I know"

"But I've changed! I'm brave now and I'm a champion of all kinds of watersports and I don't wear those oversized glasses anymore."

She got up, twirling around in place, then sat down.

"I know "

She looked at her board.
"So why can't they argue with me?"

Argon sat for a while over what to say.

"Because they think they know what's best for you. If you didn't look at one thing, they were right for you to go to the school where we found ourselves."

She puts her hand out, index finger up.

"Point for them." She lowered her hand

"And do you remember how they would like me to date Razor because his family is rich and well-mannered with the values ​​of helping the weaker and the needy, and besides, they are known in the fashion industry?"

"Yes"

"Then when I saw what a psycho it was, I left him and he tried to make me!" She said, wiggling the sand around her with her willpower.

"Yes Gray gave him a visit to the hospital" - they smile.

"Then he found another one who was foolish enough to believe him that it wasn't true what they said about him"

"What about her?"

"He beat his wife unconscious, whom he impregnated before the final grade and now they have no right to a child."

"Point for you."

"We have a tie"

"They love you and your sister," he said.

I know! I know that's why it's so difficult .- She sat down hugging her legs.

Argon hugged her. And after a while he said.

"Maybe become a policewoman like Gray to mentally finish them off?"

She looked at Argon and they started laughing. He released her when she hit him.

"On a different note, why didn't you tell about her and SongBird?"

"She told me once that she was really worried about what I was going to do."
After a while he said.

"Concrete shoes?"

It's not a shallow grave to walk on my head. But they had the idea of ​​sticking it to the wall and taking it down in the center of the organization.

"You wrote it down because it sounds good?" She said with a smile.

"I know" - they will croak.

"I remember once, out of revenge for Green, you came at night with sleep powders to this boy who complained to him in front of school and a girl supposedly from his dreams.
You put on a napkin on it, covered it with apple juice and hung it with a blackboard around your neck saying CryBabby Mammy in front of us and his parents. He changed schools and I haven't heard of him anymore. "

Yes that's true, but I think how he almost killed Green. By almost forcing him to commit suicide, I could have done him worse than just that. Then he landed at a military school. "

"You know he overdosed on drugs?" Sunny said.

Argon looked out to sea with a smile.

"One Point for Me"

"To all of us, because where did you get the powder?" Sunny said.

"From you, when the tenant couldn't sleep, so you took her powders."


Because you don't mess with the pirate crew of Siren Bay, "Sunny said.

"Yes, and for that we love you," said Argon, grabbing her arm.

"Me, too, the entire crew," she said, saluting.

After ch
"And how is the project Illegal can?"

"Progressing"

"No Argon you can't lie, that's why you have Gray, you are like yin and yang"

"I forgot that you lived in the Land of Cherry"

"that's how mom met dad there."

"But you look like the Terran of Equestria", Argon said, pointing to her.

"But Morning is like Mama," she said with her hand under her chin.

"I know"

After a moment of smile, however, she looked at Argon.

"Don't change the subject, I taught you that!"

Heavy breathing. Argona sat seriously in the sand.

"The ship is ready, theoretical and practical tests are completed"

"Have you been testing the strength of vacuum and pressure endurance at the bottom of the oceans?"

"Yes "

"Have you checked the air and water filtering machines?"

"Yes "

"Fuel and solid and spare engines?"

"Yes"

"So what are you waiting for?" She said looking at the man slouching.

He looked at her tilting his head- "How do I tell them?"

"E.v.A and I already know"

"But Green won't be sad, Tape disappointed," he paled at the latter, "and Gray will fucking kill me."

She wanted to cheer Argon but remembered how surprised she was with his plan.

"So how good I am not you, how do the ghosts interfere?"

Argon will smile at the question he always asks.

"They haven't been doing this since I got off the equation."

"And your servants?"

"I mean," he says on his fingers, "Woody, Alpha, Kara, Kiwi and Karma, and Keen don't talk if I don't let them, don't hear voices if I don't want to, and besides, they're all here along with the rest."

"And how many are there now because I lost my bill after 34?"

"Should I ask?"

"How dare you?"

Argon said one word "Rise"

Black and blue-green Ghosts began to emerge from the sand and shadows. Wolves cloaked in bluish-green mists glowing like fires. They were as big as horses. Among them stood legless, floating pointed hoods with eyes, and with a row of tusks they had clawed hands and armor, which looked like black dragon scales, and there stood black, screeching skeletons in black armor and spears. The most dangerous Ghost, however, was him. There was a wolf figure that looked like a human made of bits of bark and wood kneeling next to Argon. Wooden werewolf "Woodwolf". And a few butterflies.

Sunny looked around with a smile on her face at the gathered creatures of the night.

"There are many more of them than Argon before" - she looked at him with a smile.

"I know there are more and you see 52 now because the rest have to sleep."

"Wow, that's a lot. Sometimes I forget your Gvardian telepathy."

Just like everybody. And he began to stroke the head and the nape of the neck until he lay down with his right leg raised.

"As I can see Woody as always the closest to the petticoat," Sunny said.

"What can I say," he shrugged, "after I kill him, he can't stop loving me, it's probably a wolf mentality?"

"I know what we're going to swim, guys" - she said, getting up and running into the water among the green butterflies.

"You know me?" - and he started taking off his clothes, staying only in A-scan and R.I.G ran into the water with an army of ghosts.


The train stopped in Ponyville. Families with children, young and old, started to get out of it. You get off the train with a wheelchair on wheels and an electric drive amplifier. Equinox in headphones and glasses watched her fellow travelers. Behind her stood two young girls, twin pegasi. They both have yellow skin and blue eyes. They differed in hairstyles and clothes.

"The Princess of the Equinox"

"Girls here, I am not a princess, not your majesty or even more a miss. Behind the castle walls I am only a student of a princess named the Great Equinox, and you are new, huh?"

T "as they gave us here, don't the princess know our names?" said the other sister.

- Because I think it's worth asking, since you are nieces of the babysitter of Krzywy Pączek.

"Yes, Miss ... I'm Blue Sky."

"I'm Heavy Rain."
They both bowed slightly.

The equinox returned the gesture
- Nice names, someone in the family worked in the meteorological groups?

"Yes, Dad was in the weather group and gave us names after what happened in the sky."

Rather, their attitude.

Blue Sky had a pixie top mane in red with yellow highlights. She was wearing an inverted red baseball cap, blue chain sports pants and a yellow lightning T-shirt on the back and a sweatshirt vest on the front. Sporty red wedge shoes and red fingerless gloves.

Heavy Rain had pixie cut hair with longer bangs on his right eye colored blue with black tips and painted with smoky black and blue eyelids. She was wearing black leather boots. She was wearing navy blue fishnet stockings and denim shorts. She wore a black T-shirt with red Cthulhu and the band name Arch Enemy, and black leather fingerless gloves.

They both had orange suitcases on wheels.

So we're waiting for Spike? Said rain.

"We can wait for him as long as he takes us to our train to Hooviesland," said Sky.

"We then communicate with his Hooviesland friend Argon Hollow to find accommodation for us," said Rain

- “Besides, do you know anything about him?”

"Yes and no. Equinox is on the database as an employee of a factory shipping and producing cans to several cities in Equestia and Hippocampus and Dragonia, ”said Sky.

"It's more than a few cities?"
I thought it was a small business with neighboring towns as customers thought about the equinox.

"Yes. The company is called Knighttin's with the slogan" We can put it all in a can. "

Interesting, not very greedy "Do we know anything else?"

"Yes, he comes from a family with a great military history guarding Cantelrot, his name is in the chronicles, but we don't know which," said Rain.

Before they got rid of them, aristocratic family dwellers and snobs were probably the first Terran inhabitants of the capital.

"They lived in Ponyville when they were young, and the Ponyville schools and Hooviesland municipal boarding school, the rest of the information is not available," said Rain.

"Why not?"

“His home address and contact number have been removed. If not for R.I.G, it would not be known if he had a pulse. A model too common to track, "Sky said.

R.I.G can only track the pulse, but there is no beacon to track one person all over the web unless you have techmag talent.

So either he's a madman who thinks Equestria can track all the inhabitants, but if that were the case, we'd have caught Twilight Wolves in those 200 years. Or a poor man living in a studio apartment who does not do well at work, I feel sorry for him. But that's annoying, what if he's a junkie?

"On the throne, is my brother taking me to some madman?"

"I wouldn't say that about him"

Equinox turned to see her older brother.

Spike was a tall dragon boy with a girl's blood reaching up to his chest. His hair and eyes were green and his skin was purple. he was wearing black jeans and a green blouse and a purple hoodie. He was wearing purple calf-length waterproof boots.

The equinox ran up to her brother and hugged him.

'Hello Equinox "

"Hello Solen"

She let go of her brother, and he pulled in to glare at the guards

"It's probably a Heavy Rain and Blue Sky escort right?"

Both girls nodded.

"Call me Spike," he waved with a smile.

"Okay, Spike," Sky replied and Rain just nodded.

"Walk the train not far and you go to Hoovies from there, you will manage to fall asleep on this train in a few hours. Fortunately, there aren't many stops."

They followed Spik who would take 3 girls' luggage on one hand. They took seats by the right window and the twins on the right. The train was filled with passengers and primary schools.

Spike looked at his sister.

"I think you asked about Argie, right?"

How to be prepared as you said Spike yourself, "she said with a smile.

He sat with a smile and his hands crossed.

"It's true and what did you find out?"

"That apart from his school life and photos from high school, I don't know exactly who we are looking for or who he is?

"Okay, I'll tell you when we move"

Fortunately, it will take a minute or two. The last passengers of the magnetic train entered the passenger cars. Every child is to have seat belts fastened as the passengers and not to smoke on the train. As he started, his speed began to increase to the speed at which the lights outside became one in the eyes of the People.

Say it, said Equinox looking at her smiling brother.

"It's actually too much you won't find out if he's my old friend"

"As old as you are, you are 200 with circulation."

"It's true maybe not that old, but compared to those in Ponyville present and abroad, I like him as a close friend."

"Oh, should I be mad at you?"

"I wouldn't dare."

"I'm kidding you, I'm your best sister, go on when you met."

"He is my friend whom I met after your nephew went on a cruise to Hippocampus and lived there. You know that when I have a nightmare or bad memories, I don't like to sleep, right?

"Yes, I know severe PTSD anxiety - you woke up sometimes crying or having a nightmare and needed to calm down quickly."

"I haven't been doing this for almost 150 years, but that day I dreamed of Gabby and woke up with tears because I thought she was angry with me that I didn't go with my son so I decided to go to the park at night, I was wearing my pajamas and shoes.

"Yes "

I saw him in the middle of the night a little boy of 6 dancing in the middle of a field among colorful sand creatures singing a lullaby and I thought I was having auditory hallucinations. I thought then that I was dreaming, or I was crazy then I noticed that the music from his watch was playing,
They saw me and stopped and the creatures hid behind him.

That he wouldn't panic when he saw me. I said the first thing that came to my mind = "You dance nice"

And he said "Thank you"

I asked him, "What are you doing here and what kind of creatures?"

He looked around and ran to me 2 meters away and said to me - "Do you see them too?"

"Yes and you no?" He surprised me with a question.

"I see, but you are the first to see them except my grandmother, she gave me a music box."

"Beautiful song"

"I know my grandma taught me and her mother probably taught her to dragons because they are old, right?"

Then I laughed at this comparison.

"And these beings are horograms or something?"

"Grandma calls them sprites and says that not everyone can see them because they are blind to them as for beautiful dreams or memories of loved ones. Do you know what that means?"

I understood better than he did at the time and it was precisely these words I needed then that I was blind to remembering a beautiful wife.

"What are they doing?"

"Sometimes they visit me when everyone dreams of beautiful things."

He came over to me and in a conspiratorial voice loud enough for me to hear he asked

Do you want to see them?

I didn't know what to do, it was unheard of enough, and I struggled with comic-book characters like parasprite.

There was a time when I made up my mind and said

"Yes"

He turned and whispered to the empty field.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay, it won't hurt you."

Not only these little colorful sand creatures appeared around us, but many others in all colors. Dogs, Cats, Birds, Butterflies and even Fish and Dolphins.

Then he put on a lullaby in his watch and they will sing. They all started dancing in the sky, making patterns and signs. I could believe that this music is carried not only from the watch, but the creature's halls started humming it. At the end of the performance, a blue sand horned whale appeared, which flew straight up towards the moon, leading the rest behind it. And among them she was waving to me. I saw her happy and then I knew that I could go forward


"That's how we became friends."

It's interesting, so you've known each other for a long time? "- said Equinox.

"Yes, and my son and daughter are engaged in strange tasks because they were blessed with my blood, remember them?"

"Thus Aunt Jadeit lives in the heart of Kirin in the city of Igni. And Gabriel among the Hippogriffs as co-ruler with Queen Volans Star"

"They're taking their time with grandchildren," said Spike.

"Then maybe Spike better! I’m not want to be an aunt at that age?"

"Yes, it's true. I still have time for a new life and they too, and besides, I am the Dragonblood Solen Cosmos Solaris" Spike "so what does it harm me to be happy?"


A tram returning in the evening after a day on the beach in the eastern part of the city. Argon is there, coming back just in the evening, hardly anyone is in it. Their friends joined in and together they went to the amusement park and barbecue run by the brother of the boss Tape. During the meeting, E.v.A told him a message from the company that he should come to the building of the company. He wondered what this could be about, after all, all tests and spare parts manufacturing had been done and the pressure tightness was flawless. What could it be. The police guessed after so many years? This sure, maybe Princess Celestia has come to lock me up.

"E.v.A what was the content of the message?"

"I know it's not important enough to lock you up in Tartarus or the Wolf raid."

"What the family has arrived?"

"No"

"Then I don't know what else"

I know that you have to think right "Argi" at most we will run away because we are together remember?

E.v.A my personal Enjoy Visitor Action my friend from therapy and entertainment. I have had a few friends over the years. But I had many more problems. The problem with the ghost voices of those little sweet ones and the big ones who wanted to talk, heard by me. The meddling of my Gvardian senses that need not be controlled unless you are like me. Even my aunt had trouble explaining it to me. As I became older, I was losing my colleagues through numerous saucers. Fortunately, I have a family and Tape. In the process, I had a problem with my peers and this accident. Due to the therapy, my parents and grandparents, so that I would not be a recluse, brought me help in the form of a bioroid friend, who adapts to the care of the demon. She was supposed to watch over me from stupidity and that I would remember to take a slight headache for a headache and I would be dumbfounded. She was supposed to be my nanny and nurse. I thought that I was crazy and that I was different, I felt sad every day, even when I was with my family and I was about to become a prisoner? When they went with me to the seat in the Gene Bank building to assign me a "friend", I waited for them in the waiting room.

I was surprised when an android or a bioroid was not sitting in front of me to soothe my emotions. In front of me sat the holographic figure of a nightspirit, a young girl with straight hair and pink eyes, she was more terrified than I was. I greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Argon Hollow"

“Hi, I'm Pinkie”

“What happened are you afraid of me?” -Surely not you the only one? I was thinking at that point.

“No, but I don't want to be alone, my friends and family are not here.”

I also understood so I have no one who can help me.

“But you seem sad will make you laugh well?”

“Okay”

I got up then and showed her how to dance, but because I was still on drugs when I got up I flew back and fell backward flipping standing on my head with my feet up

"I got up too soon, I guess?"

Her laugh was beautiful and her hair changed from straight hair to fluffy curly hair.
"Can I try it?"

Probably no problem, but will you help me?

She rolled me over so I could wait for her performance.

She showed me the balloon from which she made a dog and left it next to her and then she made a kitten. Suddenly the little dog will start chasing the kitten all over the room. I started to laugh amazingly at what was happening.

Pinkie tried to stop them in the forest and ended up flying Pinkie

“It was great!”

“But that's not what I wanted to show?”

“What do you want show?”

She got up and showed me the cannon and went inside. She shot up with a drum, playing in her hands and standing on the ball. "This is what I ment!"

"You're gorgeous, you know Pinkie!"

"Show me something interesting too!"

"I can dance but there's no music?"

Then Pinkie started playing the piano

I got up then and started dancing to the music emitted in the room. I danced the sheep dancing. I skipped a standing pose to a kneeling pose with a kick back. I had my legs up so many times that I almost threw up.

"It was great! You're funny"

"Thanks and you too Pinkie" - I smiled on the ground.

"Are we going to be friends?"

"Of course! "

During our performance, we didn't notice my mum and dad standing there. They could not stop looking forward to what they saw laughing for a long time sad son. But they didn't tell me anything, I found out on her birthday. Only when the head of the gene bank said that her model was different than others because he was sad, he did not want to give her back. I literally cried and begged my parents to take her with us. Pinkie helped me with my plea too. It was weird at first and then the family accepted Pinkie and treated her like a daughter and a cousin. They said it was my guardian angel. Due to the fact that she grew up with me. E.v.A, whom I made up her name because there were hundreds of Pinkie adults, and she is unique, she studied, cook, and learn complex things like building rockets full of candy. She is better than many techmages in the kingdom and the lack of electricity does not bother her, but only torments her and puts her to sleep.

She helped me with my weird first rocket flight projects in Ponyville so she learned my secrets that he was hiding. My problem with sprites was helped by the Zebiratan ghostmaker who became my teacher and friend. I wonder what he has not seen him since the test?


We get off Argi and we have our stop.

She told him when he was pondering possible problems with this client.

We got out in front of the factory. Argon was constantly wondering who it might be.
These are probably not those from Apple-Cola, because if so, they will get their next batch only in a month after they pay off my previous delivery. Or I sent a ghost to scare them a little in the office by annoying me.

He entered the building in front of which there was already one member of security in a navy blue suit with protective gear and a semi-automatic taser in his hands.

"Hello boss!" Said Security.

Argon glared at the guard.

"Gee, how many times do I have to repeat that, have you checked the documents?"

"I'm not sorry, Boss. Show me your documents, please!" - he was holding the stun gun pointed at Argon.

"Now you do not need anything if I just dug myself in, right?"

"Boss, if you were a changeling or someone else, wouldn't you say the same?" - he said, pointing his weapon at the ground again.

"That's why we ask what?"

"Documents?"

Argon looked at the guy with soft fury and closed eyes.
"No! We ask for the password that everyone knows about it assigned to me."

"Yes, sorry, boss, he just moved me from the daytime," he said, rubbing his head.

"I guessed otherwise you would have known."

"Well today we have Wednesday this?"

Argon looks at the thoughtful dragonblood guy.
"Prompt?"

"Yes, I have it!" He jumped looking at Argon with a taser pointed at him- Please speak. "

"Ketchup in a can."

"Okay, come in, boss."

Memo in the head to retake the employees' course on security protection in the company for security guards. Transferred? What's up for all of the company's staff.

He was entering a room with a Malachite standing beside the wall looking at Argon.
"Password "

"Canned ketchup"

"Hello boss"

They went upstairs together as they entered Argon asked.

"Who is this?"

"They Said Friends Of Argon"

"That's fucking awesome"

He opened the door to Argon and saw her sitting in the room on a studded leather couch. Seated on it, Equinox, Heavy Rain and Blue Sky.

"Sorry. Who are you?"

"Are you Argon Hollow?" Said the Equinox.

Depends who's asking. Who are you?

"I am the Great Equinox."

"Blue Sky"

"And the octopus fan?"

"Heavy Rain"

I'm Argon Hollow so what is it because we don't know each other and you know me?

He looked at the Equinox again

But I guess I know you from somewhere? A fragrance for sure.

I do not know maybe?

"You are from Canterlot"

"Yes"

Why do three young beautiful girls from the capital want from the boss of Knighttin's?

Is it about you? "The Equinox looked at him, surprised by the news."
"Are you the boss of this company?"

"Yeah I'm the boss nobody told you?"

"Not really," said Equinox, surprised, looking at her protection.

"How good the bathrooms are next to us and the vending machine has meals."

Spike enters the room. Argon and the girls stare at the guy in front of them, his hands full of food.

"I interrupted something?"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter ..."

She didn't have time to finish because she noticed he was kneeling on one knee and with his head down and a fist over Argon's heart.

What's not supposed to be a friend? He kneels in front of Spike.

Your Highness, said Argon.

Spike looked at Argon with a sad expression on his face, put the food down on the table and walked over to the kneeling Argon. And they themselves will kneel, grabbing his arm

Argi, please, we already discussed this, remember? He doesn't kneel before a friend, even if he's Celestia's son.

"But Prince Solen"

"For you either Sol or Spike because you are?"

"Your dearest friend."

They both got up from the ground. Argon was reaching Spike's nose.

"Hi Argon," he said, hugging Argon.

"Hi Spike"
The girls were surprised by what they noticed. They have seen to bow to royalty or speak, Your Majesty, but have not yet seen anyone kneel.

Spike and Argon stopped cuddling. Facing you with a smile.

"That Gvardian loyalty of yours. Behavior has been practically hard changed.

"A little bit like that"

"I thought you recognized my smell?"

"That's how I recognized him on her" - he pointed to the Equinox.

"Have you already met?"

Equinox was looking at her brother, arms crossed
"He barely questioned us"

"Did you tell him who you are and with whom?"

"No," she said, embarrassed

"This ain't Canterlot doesn't know who you are sister"

"Sister?"

"Yes, daughter of Celestia and Discord, I thought all Terrans knew my name?"

He doesn't know, I told him that my sister's name is Equal and when everyone found out about you, he was in Zebirania at the time, at the training, he had no interest in you.

Argon began to kneel.

"Just don't kneel right?" Said the Equinox. She understands respect but not what he does.

He refrained from doing so.
"I'm sorry, princess"
The equinox looked at his reaction and behavior, doesn't even look at her. Not even the mother's guards do that. She didn't like it, and it made her sad.

"Don't, princess, call me the Great Equinox or the Equinox or" Equal "ok? she smiled at him as she shook his hand.
Argon will move back.

"So will be the Great Equinox," he said without looking at her.

The Guardians and Princesses had seen a confident, proud and brave guy a few minutes ago, and the next moment he changed. In a frightened child at the sight of the princess.

Argon looked at Spike.

"What happened that you came to me?"

“My sister and I have a task from Princess Celestia to oversee and help build and rebuild the Symphony.”

“And you need me to give you shelter during construction because you are operating incognito.”

"You figured out Argon so quickly?"

"Your guards are angels without armor," he looked at the guards.

Yes, it's true what you think and I wanted to ask you for help if we can stay with you for this time or help you find something.

"I don't want my family to be disgraced by a prince..Spike."

"Argon"

" We'll take the tram to my house and stay there as long as you like",Argon said in the language of the zebra tribes and smile.

Spike put a hand on his shoulder.
"Thank you"

“We too”-Equinox said.

This was moment when he looked in her eyes.


The trip did not bring great changes, everyone was sitting quietly in the tram. The only sound was the sound of the fast transport. When Argon got out, he led the travelers to his home.
Everyone noticed what the Argon house looks like, it was futuristic with white. The kitchen was connected to the living room and separated by a table and an additional pillar in the living room there was a brown leather triple sofa, and by the wall there were two brown armchairs from a set. There was a TV on the wall and a fireplace next to it.

"It's amazing in here!" Said Blue Sky as she jumped on the couch.

"Thank you, the design was designed by my Aunt Comfortable Pillow."

"Wait! By this" The comfortable one that designed the rooms in the best hotel in Canterlot and the Crystal Empire who designed hotel rooms for princesses ?! "

Yes auntie has talent. I said not to exaggerate but what do I know?

Your library has interesting titles

I know mainly poetry and romances, history, but if you like fantasies or comics, I have regiments with horror and crime movies in my bedroom, just tell me about it.

"Where do you keep the music?" She asked. "Equinox.

"In my heart," he said, putting his hand to his heart.

"But seriously, I have plates and data carriers in the second regiment by the wall, but I mainly have metal, so I don't know if you can find anything."

"Perfect thanks."

The equinox was surprised by the arrangement on the record shelf, but what surprised her most was the photograph of Argon with a girl with blue hair, white skin and pink eyes holding a baseball bat with the word "Classic Metal" on it, with a pocket watch on it held it. Suspended around Argon's neck.

She heard Spike talking to Argon.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine. I have two royals at home browsing through my bookshelves and music CDs in my house. A house that only family members and closest friends know about, is surprised me so that you didn't come here right away?

"I wanted to see your growing company and then see the project" Nielegane Heaven "with which I am a partner."

"Only 25% Spike"

This information surprised Equinox. She turned and waved her hands.

"Do you have any shares in this company ?!"

"Didn't I say that I have a stake in the development of a company where my friend is the boss?" Spike said looking at his sister, rubbing his head.

"Not!" she exclaimed "Equinox.

"So you're talking now?" Said Argon.

"Surprise!"

"I knew she had a hand in it!" Argon said.

"Hi, Pinkie, what's up," said Spike to the blue-haired blue Pinkie.

"Spike you won't believe what was going on. I had a great day of excitement, we played slot machines, we sang songs in a karaoke bar, I'm still a champion. but I couldn't find him because I forgot that he was sleeping one boy dreaming about him in the form of Antro having sex with me and then I ate a weird batch of data on fortune cookies and companies selling strange twerking llama, would you believe it ?! "

Spike looked at her, trying to get and share all the information spoken without the aid of oxygen through the flying horographic Pinkie.

"That sounds surprisingly interesting."

"Not like my dream in which I was supposed to have ...."

The equinox took Argon aside
"Maybe let's leave them for a while, what will you tell me about this photo in the CD cabinet?"

"Yes "


After everyone had settled down and had eaten supper, they had to get ready for sleep. Argon slept in his room as usual, and Spike and "Equinox" slept in one of the guest rooms and the twins in the room opposite. Equinox understands why Spike chose this place to stay, but she decided to find out some more.

Spike are you sleeping?

"No, not yet."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes come on."

"What happened to him?

Spile looked at his little sister and decided to tell her.

"You see Argon is a boy from Ponyville, but he is not like everyone you meet. Remember that we call all the inhabitants of all 4 tribes Terrans because they have the most in common with other kinds, right?

"It's general knowledge, but what was it that he was literally kneeling in front of us and was afraid?"

Spajk chuckled softly at that.

"It wasn't fear, he was terror. He's a Gvardian."

"A variant of Terran?" Said Equinox.

"Yes"

"Warrior Terran" - continental.

"Yes. They fought alongside our mother before the thousand years of peace and security were fought for uniting all Terrans and defending them from the invaders, Dragons, Demons and Monsters and those who had destroyed Equestrie from within and powerful beings like Grogar."

"Yes, I remember my mother's bedtime stories"

"These stories are really true. They have honor and loyalty greater than the elements of the Harmonists to defend and fight for the weaker Terrans, they even have success."

"What?"

"We are the Gvardians, the Guardians come from us."
Spike said.

"Once upon a time they were the capital's only guardians and the first citizens of the city of Luna's mother and aunt. But Nightmare Moon revolt started them to fall apart. They fought each other as the forces of two princesses as they were faithful to both of them. This led to a fratricidal war they destroyed by which the Zebirans know the concept "Mulleb".

"Yes, I heard that the Griffin tribe know it as Ragnarok because the war was huge in the scale of this war 200 years ago."

"Exactly."

Spike continued talking to his sister
"Terror is their natural premonition that animals feel, and the Gvardians have clan traits. He wasn't afraid of you, he just had to awaken from this state. His family is WoodWolf."

"I understand, he was not afraid, but calmed down his heart and mind after taking an Alpha."

Spike will nod.

"This is how you can help them by showing them the respect and friendship that they took from the Canterlot aristocracy. The lies and envy of the aristocracy to them caused that we have not 8 subspecies of Terran but 4. After winning a thousand years of peace, Terrans stopped seeing them as Protectors and Guardians, and started more as monsters that looked like Terran. There were expulsions, slandering children and many others. There were even fools who tried to kill them. "

"On the mother's throne"

“Our mother defended them against everyone, but they decided that since those they defended wanted to kill them, they split up again into two camps. They decided to leave Equestria and find a better one, establishing their own Empire of the Obsidian King beyond the forests and lands of Equestria, taking the rest of the other 4 groups with them. Those who remained in the land hide their presence to this day, so there is not much information about him, despite the fact that they have been safe for a long time, they are still silent.
"Defenders betrayed by their own country," said the Equinox.

"Thanks to them, we have a great land that we know. It was they who expanded the borders, and one Gvardian can fight as much as a dragon. Instead of praising them, they were punished for defending us and they were devastated by our" guilty ones. The war was long and terrible and enemies like Tata, Chrysalis, Tirek and Sambra almost easily destroyed the land several times because we had no defenders. The war lasted 10 years because we had no chance to defend the area. no technology, I doubt we would have won the war. "

"It's terrible!"

"And yet there are still millions of them in our land who said they are Gvardians. Argon only told his best friends and I trust you not to tell anyone this secret ok?

"Yes Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

"Ok. There are almost 50 million of them all, but not all of them are warriors. And we have those who were afraid that their families and children would be killed by their magical gifts, therefore they did not help in a rare crisis with Harmony elements. Only in the "war of 6 lands" they joined the war, allowing us to fight for our kingdom evenly, defending the kingdom of my own free will, I fought shoulder to shoulder with them. Research has shown that if we had Gvardian and the other 4 we would have made war in 1 year. But that's all Equestria's fault. "

"And he is a warrior?"

"Yes, and he's a fucking good one. That's another reason why I'm so glad to know him, but he also has a peculiar sense of humor, but who doesn't. So what are we going to sleep?"

"Yes, thanks to Spike, good night," said Equinox.

"Good night"

"Good night", said E.v.A.

It surprised them, but they went to sleep anyway.

"It's Pinkie Equinox, don't interfere."