• Published 25th Jun 2022
  • 1,662 Views, 75 Comments

Equestrian reformation - Vladilen_pro

  • ...
9
 75
 1,662

A brand new reformation program

Darkness. Nothing more. Just solid darkness.

(Oh, so this is how afterlife looks like? Kinda boring, to be honest.)

I tried to look at my hands, by they was nowhere to be found.

(Bastards even took my hands?! What's that for? Goddammit!)

I was just floating in the middle of nowhere for some time, deep in my thoughts. Not very entertaining.

"Hey, can anyone hear me? I'm kinda stuck in the black void and I'm getting bored."

No response.

(Great... Looks like I'm stuck here forever. Well, the bastard got me good. Must be proud of himself after that...)

(But I hit him in the nose, so it was totally worth it! Hope his wife are gonna...)

Suddenly there was a flash of light that took me by surprise.

"AAHHH, WHAT THE HELL?! MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES!"

I tried to cover them with my hands, but failed because they were still missing.

"SILENCE, MORTAL! YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND SHOULD BE GRATEFUL! NOW TELL US THAT WE ARE THE BEST PRINCESS EVER!"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! JUST TURN THAT SHIT OFF, YOU'RE BURNING MY EYES! LITERALLY!" I screamed as loud as I could, still trying to find my nonexistent hands.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL US WHAT WE WANT, MORTAL!" a mighty voice thundered.

"Luna?! What is the meaning of this?!" a second voice joined the conversation.

"Sister?! B-but we thought you were busy with documents and new letters to the mortals!"

Everything turned back to solid darkness.

"Why do I suffer even after my death?! Is it even legal?!" shouted I.

"I can't leave you here even for that short period of time?" the second voice said with disappointment.

"I'm sorry sister! The temptation was too great to resist!"

"Just wake him up already, we need him here"

"Alright sister, we gonna do that now!" said the previously mighty voice.

"AAAHHH!" screamed I, opening my eyes.

I looked around nervously, wanting to find my tormentors, but all I saw was only a hospital room.

"What the hell?... Am I not dead?"

Suddenly, the door opened, and a nurse looked into the room.

"Oh, finally!" said the nurse.

The nurse disappeared behind the door again, leaving me alone.

"It looks like they were able to help me in time after all..."

I leaned my head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling. The feeling of delight did not leave me for a second.

"Take this, you big red jerk! Seems like you couldn't send me to eternal rest!"

The door opened again, and the same nurse who had caught me waking up came into the room, and a man in a white coat, whom I had not seen yet.

"We were starting to worry about you, sir. It's good that you were finally able to come to your senses" said the doctor.

"Thanks for helping me, Doc. I owe you my life, literally." said I with a great joy.

"It's all right. This is my job. So, how do you feel?"

"Better than when I was laying on the asphalt sidewalk, bleeding"

"Excellent. We'll be able to discharge you in a couple of days. But, there is also bad news."

"Oh, no... What's the matter, Doc?" I asked with noticeable sadness.

"Well, how should I say it... Many people know how you ended up here."

"Oh... So, my little conflict with that stallion are go viral?"

"Yes. In general, we were looking for something like this so that the government could test a new reformation program."

"Wait... Are you hinting that I'm going to some reformation center?" said I with a note of worry.

"Sorry to say this, but yeah, you are. It's a brand new reformation program, and you are going to be first person to ever experience this."

(Should I be proud? I guess not...)

"Okay, rest now. as soon as you recover, you will be escorted to the reformation center."

The doctor and the nurse left, leaving me alone again.

(Reformation program? Brand new?...)

***

During the five days of my stay in the hospital, they changed the bandage on my head, carried out various wellness activities.

On the fifth day, after the doctor said that I was completely healthy, a group of people dressed in black with black glasses came into my room while I was packing my things.

"Hello, sir. We have come to escort you to the reformation center. If you need to pick up some things from home, let us know."

(Seriously? The men in black? It feels like I've committed some kind of crime against my country, and I'm being taken to execution...)

"Yes, I need to pick up something from home."

"Fine. Follow us."

I left my room and followed the men in black. As soon as we went outside, I saw more people in black, and a black van, in which, apparently, I will be escorted to the right places.

One of the men in black pushed open the door of the black van, motioning me to get inside.

As soon as I got inside, I met the eyes of a girl who, oh, what a surprise, was also dressed in black.

"Hello, Mr. Vlad." said the girl in black.

"Oh, it looks like you already know everything about me, don't you?" said I without surprise, sitting infront of her.

The girl laughed a little, pouring wine into a glass, handing it to me.

"We know more about you than you probably do."

Without hesitation, I took the glass in my hands.

(It's better not to anger these people...)

"Let me clarify this situation for you. You can call me Miss Claire. After the incident, the government decided that we need a new program for the reformation of people, and you will be the first to test it. Don't be afraid, no one will torture you, beat you or anything like that. It's perfectly safe."

"Good to hear" I said, sipping wine from a glass.

"We have already notified all your relatives and friends that you will be away for a while, so they won't worry about you."

"Tell me, Miss Claire, what is the fate of the stallion with whom I had a conflict?" I said, hoping he got what he deserved, too.

"I was just about to tell you about him. You see, your reformation program also includes interaction with your abuser. This stallion was also sent to the reformation center. You have to solve all your differences with each other, and become friends. This is one of the main objectives of the reformation program. After you resolve all the differences, the main task will be completed, and there will be secondary tasks that will be given at the discretion of the head of that center."

When I heard that, I almost spat the wine right on the girl.

"WHAT?! B-but... How can we become friends?! We almost killed each other!" I said, in shock.

"I understand your surprise, but believe me, it's necessary. Moreover, you are making a huge contribution to the development of the reformation program. If everything goes well, we will launch this program into mass use, and many troubled people will get a chance at redemption."

"I can't believe it..." I said, emptying my glass and placing it on a small table next to me.

"Okay, Mr. Vlad, I have clarified this situation for you, and now you are ready to begin the path to redemption. If you have any questions, please ask." the miss Claire said, expecting questions from my side.

"What if I fail to be friends with him?"

"You can't fail this. Your program will not end until the main goal is completed."

"Excellent... So I'll be stuck in this reformation center for the rest of my life." I said with despair.

"I believe in you, Mr. Vlad. You can become a better person than you are now. Any more questions before we move on?"

"I have no more questions for you." I said, accepting my fate.

"Fine. Then, we can start. Do you need to pick up something from your house?"

"Yes. My address is..."

"We know your address, mister Vlad." Miss Claire said, interrupting me.

"Oh, right... You know everything about me..."

Miss Claire gave the address to the van driver, and we drove in the direction of my house.

When we arrived, the door of the van was opened by one of the men in black, and I went outside, looking at my house for the first time this week.

As I was heading to the front door, I noticed that two men in black were following me.

"Is this necessary?" I said, looking at Miss Claire, who also got out of the van and pointing to the two men in black.

"Better be safe than sorry, you know..." said the woman with a little chuckle.

(Yes, of course, as if I could run away from them...)

I opened the door and went inside. Two strong men invariably followed me.

While I was walking around the house and collecting what I needed in a backpack, people in black were standing at the front door, watching my every action.

(What a creeps, goddammit...)

After I had collected everything I needed, I approached my escort and said I was ready. Still without saying a word, the two men walked out the door, expecting me to do the same. The sudden urge to send it all to hell and just slam the door in front of them struck me, but I quickly realized that this was not the best idea. Going outside, and closing the door behind me, mentally saying goodbye to my house for an indefinite period, I headed for the black van.

"Got everything you need? There is no going back after this moment, until you finish the program." said the woman with a serious tone.

"Pretty much so..."

"Good. Then we should get going."

I got into the van and the driver drove us to our destination. We drove for a long time. I couldn't see where we were going because all the van windows were black, probably with the exception of the windshield.

When we finally arrived and I got out of the van, it was already dark outside. We were in some kind of desert, and a large gray building with a height of 10 floors appeared to my eyes.

"So, Mr. Vlad, we're here. Please follow me." said miss Claire with a calm tone.

I followed her inside the building. Of course, the rest of the men in black were right behind us.

As we went inside, we got into the elevator and went down to some basement room lit by loud fluorescent lamps. There was nothing in this room but a fashionable looking mirror. I was led straight to it.

"It doesn't really look like a reformation center, if you ask me. Just some kind of mirror in the middle of a huge empty room. What am I supposed to do here?" I said with incomprehension, looking in the mirror.

"This is where your program will take place." said miss Claire, pointing to the mirror.

I laughed.

"In the mirror? What kind of nonsense is this? Are you implying..."

And then it hit me.

"Wait a second... This is the same portal shown in the news! Are you going to send me to them?!"

Two strong hands grabbed me from both sides, not letting me move from my place. I looked anxiously at Miss Claire.

"Yes, that's exactly it. And yes, we're going to send you there." said miss Claire with the same calm tone.

"Princess Celestia and the others are waiting for you on the other side of the portal. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt."

I panicked, trying to get out of the grip, but I didn't succeed.

"Wait, I disagree! I demand a lawyer! You can't do this to me!" I shouted, still trying to break free from the grip of two strong men in black.

"It's all for your own good. We will meet you here when the reformation program is completed. Goodbye, Mr. Vlad."

They turned me to face the portal, and began to bring me closer.

"No no no, wait, please!"

But it was too late. I was pushed forward and a bright flash blinded me.

"AAAHHHH!"

That's all I had to do. I shouted one last time.

The second after that, I fell on the floor face down, tasting it.

"Goddammit, why..." I said silently, as I was still laying on the floor facing down.

Suddenly, there was a very loud voice, which almost destroyed my eardrums.

"WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA, HUMAN! WE ARE PLEASED THAT YOU'RE FINALLY ARRIVED!"

"AAAAHHH, MY EARS!" shouted I, covering them.

"Luna! Turn off your Canterlot voice, please!" said the voice, which I seem to have heard somewhere before.

"Sorry sister, we're just really excited that our guest has finally arrived!"

I was finally able to raise my head to look at those who are talking to me. And here they are, standing in front of me. A big white pony, with a flowing multicolored mane, and a long horn, which is probably enough to pierce me through.

Next to her was another dark blue pony, also with a flowing mane, but her mane was strewn with shining stars. She also had a long horn, but it seemed to me that it was a little shorter than the white pony, and the dark blue pony herself was smaller.

They looked at me, and I looked at them.

After a couple of seconds of the staring game, I lowered my face to the floor again and sighed heavily.

"I can't believe they did this to me..."

"What's the matter, human? Aren't you happy about your arrival in our beautiful country? Because we certainly are!" said the dark blue pony.

"I apologize for my sister's behavior, Mr. Vlad. I hope we didn't create a bad first impression on you." the white pony said sadly.

"Tia, what are you talking about?! We met him properly! He was even honored to hear our Canterlot voice, which we use only on special occasions!" argued the dark blue pony.

"In any case, we welcome your arrival. You will be staying in one of the rooms of the Canterlot castle during your reformation program." the white pony said happily.

I suddenly got up from the floor, which surprised the two ponies standing next to me.

"No, I'm not!" I said, jumping back to the portal to avoid their presence, but...

My escape failed. Flying face-first into the portal, I slid back to the floor with a squeaky sound.

"Oh yes, we forgot to mention that the portal will be inactive until the completion of the reformation program. These are the conditions, human." said the dark blue pony.

I just groaned, realizing that I would not gonna leave this place anytime soon.