• Published 19th Jan 2022
  • 3,457 Views, 183 Comments

Fuel the Eternal Flame | A DOOM MLP Crossover - NotAnEditor



Eons ago, in the trades of Nekravol, the great Khan Maykr sold away large stocks of worlds and planets that were once under their jurisdiction to the Dark Lord of Hell. Amongst these worlds being the peaceful land of Equestria.

  • ...
12
 183
 3,457

PreviousChapters Next
Codex/Twilight's Spell List

Princess Twilight Sparkle, now being equipped with upgrades to properly battle the legions of Hell, has recalled and studied numerous spells she could utilize to maximize her efficiency in combat. With injections of pure Sentinel Energy, Twilight now has a very distant limit on her ability of spell casting, making difficult and lethal spells more easy to pull off.

Although most spells can be cast frequently, some are limited to once a day use. These spells will be indicated with a purple color in the text, the description providing an amount it could be used. A few spells require a charge time. These charges require her to halt quick movements to prepare the spell. Some spells may also be blocked by powerful magic.

Enchanted armor may prove a difficulty for spells such as Body Shield, Want It Need It, Teleport Foe and Telekinesis Spells related to the contorting of an enchanted demon’s body. Enemies enchanted to counter magic will be referred to as Enchants in brief.

Animate Weapon

If Twilight encounters a gun, sword or other weapon, she may cast Animate Weapon to make it do the battling for her. It is limited to twice a day however.

Counter-Magic Blast

Twilight flies in the sky and uses all the magic she can manage to destroy any magic effects casted by the demons. Including the counter magic in the armor of Enchants. This also causes damage and can potentially slay much of the fodder surrounding her. The downside to this attack is the following weakness induced in her spells. She would need to rest her abilities a few moments before continuing to battle.

Crystal Trap

This spell surrounds a target in a very hard magic crystal to contain an enemy and trap them. This requires a moment of charging.

Energy Shot

A standard beam that Twilight has been utilizing non-lethally for years. However, the new introduction of the powerful Wraith magic increases the voltage of the attack to lethal extents. Now able to cleanly melt through the strongest metal without even a moment of charge. At a

higher charge, it may completely eviscerate limbs off of enemies. The higher charge requires Twilight to slow or be idle to prepare the attack.


Energy Slice

This spell once casted allows Twilight to "draw" a shape with magic and send it off to slice through enemies. It is very comparable to that of the Destroyer Blade under the Doom Slayer’s arsenal. It may be used only three times a day.

Forge Weapon

Twilight may cast an energetic spear, axe, sword or bow to use against the demons. It does not take much focus to use after casting and has about as much lethality to a standard steel variant. Only one may be cast at a time but it may be decast to make a new one.

Hoof-Blades

A pair of energy daggers that protrude from the princess' new cybernetic hooves. This slicing magic is hot enough to slice through steel, flesh and bone with ease and swiftness. They are most effective in close range and may be used to drill through enemies. Another use is blocking enemy attacks, whether solid or made of energy.

MURDER BEES

MAGIC MURDER BEES

Portal

Twilight casts two portals. These can be used to quickly change the position of something. This requires a charge to cast and any object that enters a portal exits out another.

Slicing Barrage

Twilight creates a legion of energetic blades to direct towards one target or a group. Death by a thousand merciless slices. It instantly kills any targeted demons, being able to target a maximum of one Super Heavy, two Heavy demons and ten Fodder.

Teleport

A simple spell that teleports the user to a desired location within a 50 meter distance. This spell may also be used on items and enemies. The exception being Enchants and objects way larger than Twilight.

Want It, Need It

A one time a day use spell, the Want It, Need It spell can be used on an object such as a rock to attract all enemies in the area that are not Enchants. They will battle viciously over the targeted object and end up killing each other. This spell can be chooses to only work for demonkin, to ensure nopony is afflicted.

Author's Note:

Sorry for no chapter this or last weekend. Taking a break for Spring Break to let myself stock up on chapters to release. Expect a chapter on the 31st though.

PreviousChapters Next