• Published 19th Jan 2022
  • 3,457 Views, 183 Comments

Fuel the Eternal Flame | A DOOM MLP Crossover - NotAnEditor



Eons ago, in the trades of Nekravol, the great Khan Maykr sold away large stocks of worlds and planets that were once under their jurisdiction to the Dark Lord of Hell. Amongst these worlds being the peaceful land of Equestria.

  • ...
12
 183
 3,457

PreviousChapters Next
Codex/The Hellvolvers

Although not the official name, what the Doom Slayer has named the Hellvolvers are a duo of ruthless weapons of maximum destruction capable of piercing plates of steel several feet thick. The rounds are small, comparable to the size of a .44 Magnum round, however the material and propulsion of the skull-tipped bullets push its piercing capacity to an absurd extent.

The explosion that propels the rounds are ignited by a firing pin crafted from stolen heirlooms of past Hell lords, statues composed from the bone and cartilage of foolish sinners that created pacts with a long lost legion of arch-demons, believing the lying monsters would provide them true offers of happiness and selfish fulfillment.

The powder substance in the shell of each round is sourced from the ashes found in the Utyrkin’ian cremation grounds after the burning of the souls of said Hell lords. The Utrykin’ian cremation grounds is a realm where arch-demons command their lower kin to cremate their bodies to keep their essence alive longer among the eternal soot and ash. According to many religions in Hell, the spirits of the demons live on in their ashes to feel and live among the fires of the realm.

Although one would assume the flames are painful, the temperature that this realm sizzles at is actually warm and timid for most demonkin. In these flames, the only way for the residents of this Hell realm to experience true pain and discomfort is destruction of the ashes.

Now, with gunpowder made from the semblances of after-life living demon lords, the explosions produced from the ashes are extreme enough to melt any bullet-tip produced from standard steel, to fix this issue the adamantium strengthened bullet tips stay steadfast. Their skull shapes are meant to contain heat, and properly radiate it and burn the targets at an incredible rate upon landing.

The intricate processes of replicating ammo for this weapon is too complicated for the Praetor suit to redesign perfectly, however it is not uncommon to find the ammo kept as souvenirs among the more sentient demons. Rounds may be discovered on Immorans, Archviles and most commonly on Marauders.

The Architecture of the firearm itself is composed of vents, a chamber, the barrel and a large handle and trigger the size for most demons to pull. The many skulls dotting the pistol are meant to replicate, or speculatively are the remains of offspring from the previously mentioned Hell lords.

PreviousChapters Next