• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,508 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,508

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Two: Of Luna and Celestia

That One Time Too

Chapter Twenty Two: Of Luna and Celestia

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Twilight blinked. Starlight, the prophet, cutie mark thief, and all around bad mare, just sort of walked to their new home and knocked on the door... demanding her girlfriend back... well this was an odd turn of events.

Luna was a lot more in control of the situation than Twilight felt. "Come in, come in. We have coffee."

Starlight looked awkward, and perhaps a bit nervous as she walked into the room and joined them at the coffee table. By this point Twilight had put her book down and was taking a long, slow sip of her coffee to try and think this situation through. Pinkie had gone to close the door the 'prophet' had left open. Once inside Starlight took a seat next to Trixie, glanced at Trixie's new cutie mark and cringed before looking back at them. "So... I uh, I didn't know you could switch cutie marks."

Trixie leaned into Starlight’s side. "I-I g-guess you c-can."

Fluttershy smirked. "Seems so, but you could have just asked Fluttershy if she was willing to give you her cutie mark. Fluttershy may have agreed, your religion sounded great up until that point."

Starlight nodded. "Sorry. I... tend to jump ahead of things a little."

Luna purred. "You know, I am fairly certain the only reason stealing cutie marks is not illegal is because it has never been done before."

Twilight cleared her throat. "Discord."

Luna's smile flickered to a frown for a moment. "Oh... you know, that may be the case. I'll have to dig up the old record sheet and see what crimes we accused Discord of in the old days. It's quite the list. My favorite is perhaps, making every cake in the castle explosive."

Twilight blinked. "That's your favorite?"

"Oh yes, me and him planned that one together to get back at Celly Belly. It was quite the hoot. Unfortunately she lost it, and nearly blew up the entire castle. Ah, when we were young, foolish, and quite improper."

Twilight nodded. "She still does things that are not so... proper when angry enough."

"True enough I suppose." Luna looked back to Starlight. "Now then, I do have questions for you, prophet."

Starlight swallowed. "O-oh... right... listen, my religion is not to depose any gods that currently exist. I am only trying to bring equality to all, and it is voluntary, um, Fluttershy wanted to join us."

Luna smiled warmly. "I see. And taking Cutie Marks, to remove individuality as well as any special skills is your form of an oath? or baptism?"

Starlight nodded. "Quite right."

Luna looked at Trixie. "Do you really like it without your cutie mark?"

Starlight smiled. "Of course she-"

Luna cut her off. "Let the mare speak for herself. Fluttershy always had an... interesting way of telling the truth."

Trixie's lip quivered. She looked down and hid her eyes behind her mane. "I-I-I'll do anything to m-make Starlight happy."

Starlight blinked. "That’s... not what Luna asked you."

Trixie pulled a leg around Starlight's and squeezed. "I-I'm special to you right? That’s all that matters?"

Starlight frowned. "Trixie... it sounds like, maybe... maybe you don't like being equal?"

Trixie lowered her head. "I'm f-fine."

Starlight glanced over at Luna, and it was at that moment that Twilight saw it. There was a deep pain in those eyes. A pain that was so similar to the way Fluttershy had looked at her when Twilight almost drowned. Starlight spoke quietly. "She hates it, doesn't she?"

Luna only offered a warm smile and then nodded to Trixie.

Trixie swallowed. "I d-don't want you to leave me. You're all I-I have. B-but you're right. I want t-to be special. I want to be g-good at magic, at illusions. I-I hate not being special. But I love you more than myself."

Starlight frowned and looked down at the floor. "Everypony who becomes equal hates it." She let out a sigh. "I thought this was the right way to go. To make the wounds Sunburst left in my heart, that Celestia caused me, to go away. Meeting you, Trixie, taught me that I was wrong. I didn't want to force others to follow my ideals, I wanted them to join willingly, but even then they always change their minds."

Luna smiled. "I think you’re close to a great idea. But I suspect that you’re missing something important about ponies. About how we function and work. I agree that the idea of treating each other more as equals is grand, but to remove what makes us special to force that equality perhaps is not the best way to handle it?"

Starlight nodded. "I... I understand that now. Trixie was the first pony I could call my friend in many years. I also call her so much more now. If I'd never found Trixie, I think I might have gone to a really dark place, but I didn't. She saved me, and if it's okay, I'd like to fix the mistake I helped cause."

Luna nodded. "Go ahead."

Starlight's horn lit up and both Trixie and Fluttershy's mixed up Cutie marks lifted up off their flanks and then switched places back to their rightful owners. Fluttershy took in a deep gasp. "That was amazing!"

Trixie groaned. "That was awful."

Starlight just let out a sigh of defeat. "That was my fault."

Trixie blinked a few times, and then her eyes widened. "Oh my Celestia, I'm Twilight's student now."

Starlight looked from Trixie to Twilight. "Wait, what?"

Twilight laughed. "Well... it's a funny story... but yes. Yes she is, and I'm going to teach her all about friendship and magic. In fact, you said you haven't had a friend before Trixie?"

Starlight nodded. "Yeah... my first friend was a pony named Sunburst. Celestia stole him from me, or, okay that sounds crazy, she gave him an opportunity to join her school, and denied me the chance. So... I lost him. I also kind of lost my mind and my dad was... not always there to help."

Twilight offered a warm smile. "Well, I can't fix the past. If I could, I would have taken you to her school. Clearly you're gifted, but I would love to help you learn about friendship and magic too. Would you like to become my student as well as Trixie?"

Starlight smiled. "Well... if she's going to join, then I should too."

Twilight smiled, looked up at Luna and said, "You’re amazing at this."

"You mean picking up after my sister's mistakes, yes, I would think so." She beamed and rubbed a hoof on her chest floof.

Well, crisis averted. Two students picked up. Twilight getting to live out the fantasy of being both a housewife and a school teacher confirmed. She really didn't need anything more. In fact if Celestia or Luna tried to give her more, she was just going to say no. At this point she really didn’t want more responsibility.

After that, the group all sat down for coffee, cookies, and cupcakes that Pinkie pulled out of her mane... there were a few pink hairs on them. It was a good time and she got to know two more friends but more importantly, two new apprentices.

The only problem now. She was pretty sure she remembered a Sunburst from school, a spotted pony which was rare, but even more so, one that had the hots for her own brother. A doomed love interest if she ever saw one. In fact, she was pretty sure the stallion was living in Canterlot now... perhaps she'd help introduce him to Starlight later. For now. Cupcakes.

***

Celestia's spa day had gone wonderfully. She was so much more relaxed than before. Rarity was looking quite pristine and fluffy as well. The entire room dedicated to drying their fur was fun. It was like walking into a wind storm, but warm and gentle rather than a nightmare with sand in her eyes.

Rarity was walking beside her as they went through the town shopping district. "That was amazing. You look amazing!"

Celestia giggled. "Why so do you, darling."

Rarity gasped. "That's my thing."

Celestia lowered her head to be closer to Rarity's. "I know, I stole it."

Rarity giggled. "Oh you."

"Just like I stole this."

Before Rarity could ask what, Celestia gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then lifted her head up so that Rarity couldn't steal the kiss back. The two of them giggled like mad walking down the street. A few ponies glanced at them, but for the most part this was a common site in the Crystal Kingdom. After all, it was known as the kingdom of love, thanks to Cadance's rulership.

Looking out into the city, Celestia had to note there were so many ponies here. It was starting to grow a little late in the evening and they'd return home soon. But she wanted to go through the district and look at the ponies all running around, from the happy couples to the mares on a mission, she was overjoyed to see them.

Rarity pointed at a shop's window that had a beautiful purple dress on a poniquine. Celestia had to admire it as well. "It is beautiful."

Rarity beamed. "It really is. Oh I should make something like this at home."

Celestia looked at her. "I could just buy it for you."

Rarity giggled. "Oh silly you, you don't know how shopping works do you?"

Celestia raised an eyebrow. "You find something you want, and give the requested amount of gold bits required for it?"

"No, no, no, not at all. You see, shopping is mostly about looking at the things you want, talking about how you'd love to have them, then looking at other things you'd desire and talking about them as well. Going back and forth for some time with whoever you’re shopping with, and then ultimately not buying either, instead buying something else that catches your fancy."

Celestia blinked. "That sounds highly inefficient."

"That is exactly what Twilight said. Oh you two are such sticks in the mud sometimes."

Celestia giggled. "Oh, really? So you want fun do you?"

Rarity looked up at her. "I have been having fun all day with you. However, I am intrigued by our offer."

Celestia pointed at a roller skating rink behind them. "See that. It's a place where ponies dress in costume, put on roller skates, and then as they race down a track, they battle it out."

Rarity nodded. "And?"

"And you're coming with me so we can have some fun."

Rarity gasped. "Oh, I would never... do we get weapons?"

"Yes, they're covered in foam, but yes."

Rarity's eyes lit up with a mad light. "Do not tell the others, but I think this may be quite fun indeed. Let us go be rather unlady-like for a few minutes."

Celestia guided her toward the building. Apply named, Skate or Die. "Let us go be very unlady-like, with foam bats, skates, and quite a bit of healthy violence."

PreviousChapters Next