• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,440 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,440

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Seven: Of Heavenly Highs and Rainbow’s Low

Chapter Seven: Of Heavenly Highs and Rainbow’s Low

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Celestia was very much enjoying a cup of after breakfast tea. They weren't going to leave just yet but they only had about an hour before going to the Bluebird manner, for now she could relax, laugh to herself about her precious student... no her lovely wife, being called a bimbo. In all of Twilight's years, Celestia had never once heard that particular insult thrown at Twilight. Oh there were insults a plenty, especially from her school days where Twilight was sometimes a little bit of a bully, but this was certainly something new.

Luna was just in front of her and drinking some tea herself. "So... Bimbo huh?"

The two of them broke out into a fit of laughter. Oh poor Twilight, there was no denying it, they were having fun at Twilight's expense. She made a mental note to do something special to make it up to Twilight later.

The door to the break room snapped open and Twilight and Rarity both walked in, their movements were awkward, and they stumbled over their own hooves and each other as they made their way to the small fridge in here. As the two of them passed the table Celestia could smell it, and her snout wrinkled in revulsion, Luna's matched. They watched the two of them get to the fridge, throw open the door and then proceed to drag out copious amounts of food, eating half of it out of the fridge itself. From slices of cheese to fruits, and even a few vegetables.

Celestia stared at them. "Are you two... in the right mindset?"

Rarity looked over her shoulder and snickered. "We're fine my princessness."

Twilight giggled. "You're a princessnessness."

Rarity giggled. "You’re the princess, princess. I'm a lady."

"A hot lady."

"Quite right. You’re not half bad yourself though."

The two of them laughed some more. As cute as this was, Celestia wasn't able to let this go. They weren't even at the manor yet. "Girls, you know I love you both, but why are you two high?"

Twilight looked at her. Her eyes were all pink. "I'm not high. In fact, I'm sitting on the floor. Rarity said I shouldn’t try to fly so I can't get high."

Rarity fell onto her side, unable to stop herself from laughing as hard as she could. The only words that Celestia understood from the uncontrolled ball of giggles were, Pinkie, Sillyweed, and Super Bong. Celestia was almost positive of what happened now. "Rarity, did you get Twilight high without her even knowing?'

Twilight shook her head. "I don't think so. She was in Pinkie's room and there was so much rainbow smoke, it smelled funny but now I feel funny." She laughed as if to demonstrate her point.

Celestia looked at Luna who looked like it was taking every ounce of self control she had not to fall over laughing. Celestia groaned. "Why, why on today of all days did my lovely student discover the wonder of doing drugs?"

Luna spoke through gritted teeth and half formed giggles. "It's, not, a, drug. It's a, legal, plant."

"Well of course it is. No harm comes of smoking SIllyweed, but it still is irresponsible for her to do this before going out in public. She needs to stay home when doing that, just like when drinking."

Luna doubled over and bit the table in an attempt to not break out laughing.

Twilight waddled up to them. "Luna, the table isn't food. You can't eat it. Well, I mean, you probably could, but you shouldn't. It would hurt your tummy."

That was the catalyst that broke Luna. She fell over off her chair and onto the floor. Her laughter was so loud and rough that tears fell down her cheeks. Celestia had to admit, even if she hated the idea of her precious wife getting high like this before their honeymoon, seeing Luna so happy was probably worth it. She wouldn't hold this against Twilight ,or even Rarity the real culprit. She was going to make a mental note to ask Pinkie about this later, and perhaps confiscate her 'super bong' but only for an evening or two... she'd give it back… eventually.

For now it was time to just watch. Twilight should clear up soon. It wasn't like getting super high on sillyweed was going to stop her from-

Twilight fell over onto her side and began snoring. Celestia looked over at Rarity and she was doing the same with her head shoved into the fridge. These ponies, they were just so... adorable. Celestia’s horn lit up and she lifted both Twilight and Rarity up off the floor. She gave them a quick clean up, going so far as to lick her hoof and wipe a few smudges off their fur before then laying them down on a nearby couch. If this was what they were like just a few short days after marriage, she couldn't wait to see what happened during, or even after the honeymoon. She was never going to be bored again, that was for sure.

***

Well it was almost time to leave the safe and well known comforts of the Crystal Kingdom, Rainbow Dash pondered how many times the six of them had been here over the years. It seemed like ever since Twilight had shown up in their lives they'd gone on epic adventures, wondrous vacations, and got to see some of the most amazing things. If it hadn't been for Twilight Sparkle, none of them would have had such a wonderful life the past couple of years, nor would they all be married, turned into princesses, and given some ease of living that was unknown to most ponies.

For all these things and more, Rainbow Dash found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Twilight. Crazy, sane, intelligent or dumb, it didn't matter because Twilight was an amazing friend, and more importantly, an amazing wife. The only problem was, Rainbow Dash knew more about herself than anypony, and she knew that she wasn't even close to Twilight's standards. Those standards being Princess Celestia and Luna.

It was a bit of a downtrodden sigh that Rainbow Dash leaned her face into the window, feeling the cool glass against her skin as she watched the hustle and bustle of the city below them. She wasn’t quite sure what to make of this mess, and she wasn't quite sure there was anything to even make of it. Looking out over the city she wondered what her life would be like tomorrow, a week from now, or even a few years from then.

Fluttershy's head appeared next to Rainbow Dash's. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Rainbow Dash looked over at her. Fluttershy was only a few inches away from her. So close in fact she could feel the heat radiating off of Fluttershy's cheek. Those bright green eyes were locked onto something in the distance. Rainbow had to force down her nervousness. She'd never been nervous when Fluttershy was close to her before right? They'd even practiced kissing a few times, but now that they were married, it seemed like it was so much more important than before. Like there was an invisible weight attached to their proximity. Something that RD couldn't quite figure out what to do with.

Rainbow Dash decided to try and follow her gaze out into the city. "What is?"

"The Bluebird Manor."

"Um, which one is that?"

Fluttershy's wing wrapped around the back of Rainbow Dash's head and the tip brushed against the window as she pointed. "The big purple one on that hill."

Rainbow Dash saw it. Once pointed out it was clear and obvious to all. It was frigging huge to start with, and it really was an oval shaped building. On the roof she could even see where a swimming pool was built in. The area around it was flat and covered in grass and well trimmed privacy hedges that must have been at least ten feet tall. The road leading up to it actually wound around the hill it was built on, it was less of a hill and more of a small mountain. Sure that made no difference for flying but she could imagine the trouble that the usual crystal pony had getting to and from it. Now it was there problem.

One thing that stood out to her was the fact that the pool itself was designed to look somewhat like the shape of a bird. Rainbow Dash smiled at that. "Bluebird huh."

"One of the most expensive and prestigious manors in the land of Equestria. I can't believe that Celestia thought we were worthy enough to have that place for our honeymoon."

"Well she owns it now, or er, I guess we all own it now. So you know we can live there if we want to."

Fluttershy bit her lower lip. "I'd... I'd rather not live there forever. P-perhaps the occasional visit though."

The pink collar around Fluttershy's neck was pretty cute this close up. Rainbow Dash wondered if it was ever used for more... private activities, or if she took it off before those events. Fluttershy's eyes glanced over at Rainbow Dash. "Um, are you okay?"

Rainbow Dash coughed and cleared her throat as she looked away. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, um, no reason. Your just blushing is all."

"Am not."

"It's kinda cute."

"You’re cute."

Fluttershy’s' cheeks turned bright pink and she pulled herself closer to Rainbow Dash. Their sides touched and Rainbow Dash's heart beat sped up faster than she could fly. "Thank you."

Rainbow Dash wasn't quite sure what to do here. She was currently trying to get Twilight to notice her, but she wasn't just married to Twilight and Celestia, she was also married to Fluttershy. It would have been rude to push her away right? But she wasn't sure that she was supposed to get too close. This whole marriage came with some weird territory and rules. Both of which Rainbow Dash had no experience with.

When in doubt, just roll with it. Rainbow Dash leaned into Fluttershy's side. Fluttershy's wing wrapped around Rainbow Dash's back and gave her a gentle squeeze. For a long moment the two of them just stayed there like that. Holding one another, staring out the window and watching as the thousands of ponies below traveled to and from without a care in the world. There was no need for words, for there was nothing to talk about, it was just a quiet loving moment for the two of them.

Rainbow Dash found herself sinking further and further into the warmth of Fluttershy's fur. This might have been a little dangerous, after all, now that she'd tasted the fruits of passion once, she wanted them even more. Fluttershy was a pretty open pony too, so she thought if she pushed for it, Fluttershy would have no objections about doing more than some friendly cuddles.

Rainbow Dash turned to look over at Fluttershy. Fluttershy turned to look at her at the same time. Their lips met and for a moment Rainbow Dash panicked as they accidentally kissed one another. Yet without warning, Fluttershy kissed a little deeper. Rainbow Dash came to a pretty quick conclusion after that, it was one she really enjoyed as well. She kissed Fluttershy in return.

It only lasted for a few seconds but once Fluttershy pulled away, it felt like it was far too short. Fluttershy turned to face the window once more as Rainbow Dash watched her in silence. Fluttershy giggled. "Thank you, Champ. That was really nice."

Rainbow Dash swallowed and looked back at the window herself. "Pfft, I'm like, too awesome to not be good at that right?"

"It's not the first time we've kissed."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "But it means a whole lot more now than it ever did before right?'

"I agree." Fluttershy pulled Rainbow Dash even closer still. "I know you're looking at Twilight right now, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to, you know, with me?"

Rainbow Dash looked back at Fluttershy. The mare was taller than her, and built like a supermodel, in fact she was one for a limited time, so it was hard to say no to that. Really, really hard. Then again, maybe Rainbow Dash didn't have to say no, exactly. She followed Fluttershy's gaze back to the window. "Tell you what, once I figure this thing out with Twilight, I'd love to do that with you."

Fluttershy smiled. "You’re so strong... I'd really like to feel your muscles some more, um, when you’re ready that is."

Rainbow Dash allowed herself a small smile. "Sure thing, Flutters."

PreviousChapters Next