• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,495 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Nineteen: Of Past Homes and Broken Tomes

Chapter Nineteen: Of Past Homes and Broken Tomes

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Twilight stood there in an office feeling quite lonely. Her parents had been told they couldn’t be here for the initial meeting with Princess Celestia, in fact they had to sign some weird papers that Twilight didn’t understand. The word ‘adoption’ had been brought up, but her parents had looked at each other, then at Twilight and quickly signed it. They did say something that had Twilight utterly frozen in the depths of despair.

‘She’s too dangerous for us to be near her,’ those words spoken by her mother had been like a knife to young Twilight’s heart. It was like they had broken her chest open and carved her heart out with a blade.

Too dangerous, just because she lost control of her magic and…

Transformed her parents into inanimate objects.

Effectively killing them…

Twilight may have been young, but she was smart. She was about eight years old and she knew that when she had hatched the dragon from that egg, when her powers were going rampant after seeing that rainbow explosion in the sky, that she had used a spell that would have meant a permanent and horrible end for her parents in most cases. It was only thanks to Celestia’s magic that her parents were changed back to ponies and thus brought back to life. For a few minutes there though, they had been dead and it was all because of Twilight.

There was a deep, and very real part of herself that hated her magic powers. Sure they got her what she wanted, to be in Celestia’s school, but not only that to be picked up as Celestia’s personal pupil. Still it wounded her heart too much to think she would be hurt forever like this. That the bond between her and her parents would likely never mend. That she was a filthy magical murderer and nothing could save her from her fate.

The room she was in had one long couch, it was the one Twilight was laying on, the one Twilight laid her head down on and cried to herself. They gave her away didn’t they? She knew what adoption was, she wasn’t stupid. But to think they’d just throw her away like that?

She heard the door open, but it was just a background noise. Drowned out by all the pain she was feeling she couldn’t hear the pony’s steps as they approached the couch. Or the warm, gentle voice asking her what was wrong. All she could do was cruel up tighter, and try to delve into a dark, black pit where she would never be hurt again. Never be abandoned again. Who needs to have loved ones when they just abandon her?

Something warm, almost hot brushed against her back. For a moment she froze. It was so alien to the cold inside of her that she was frozen in place by confusion. Then she heard something. It was a song. Somepony was singing. It was so warm, gentle and inviting.

Twilight opened her eyes and lifted her head. For a moment she had to blink away the tears. She was no longer in that office with the couch. She was in a giant bedroom. On the largest bed she’d ever seen. Something warm and fluffy was next to her, as well as draped over her back and small body. All she could see for a moment were white feathers, impossibly warm feathers that were soothing to the touch. Then she looked over and saw the giant pony who was holding her, the one who was singing a soft, gentle lullaby. “Hush now, quiet now, time to lay your sleepy head.”

Twilight moved and the mare stopped singing. That giant head turned to face her and the most beautiful pony in the entire world was there, looking down at her with a smile so warm, so brilliant it was like the sun itself was smiling down upon her. Twilight felt it as her jaw dropped, she couldn’t even think let alone look at the mare straight.

Celestia spoke. “I see you woke up.”

Twilight stammered. “P-Princess Celestia.”

“Shh, when we’re alone you can just call me Celestia.”

Twilight swallowed. “Celestia… you’re so beautiful.”

Celestia giggled and the sound sent ripples running through the giant’s body and into Twilight’s. “I see. Well thank you. I hope you enjoy it here, you’ll be staying with me from now on.”

Twilight swallowed. The adoption thing came back like a knife in the back. “I-I see, so… who adopted me?”

“I did.”

Twilight blinked. “But you’re the p-princess. You can’t do that.”

“I think it’s precisely because I’m the princess that I can do anything I want.”

Twilight smiled up at her. If anyone was going to adopt her, she figured there could be no better than Princess Celestia herself. “What about the baby dragon?”

“Oh he’s safe. I have ponies experienced in the care and raising of dragons helping out. He’ll be kind of like your little brother, or maybe even like a child to you, but we’ll figure that out in the future. For now I want you to know that you are in a warm, loving home, and that no matter what, I will never abandon you.”

Celestia lowered her head down and kissed Twilight gently on the forehead. The sentiment was just enough to make Twilight start to cry again. She was in the most loving pony’s embrace, the most loving pony in the whole wide world. She would be safe here and she knew it.


It wasn’t too much longer before Celestia had convinced Twilight to even call her mom, and she loved it.

***

It was a brand new day, a brand new morning, and Fluttershy hated everything. Looking down at her cup of coffee, she just felt so empty inside. She'd left it black, no sugar, no cream, just bitter strong coffee. It was morning, the others were all out and about the manor having fun, or being crazy, or both. Twilight and Rainbow Dash had likely escaped for some alone time somewhere, but for Fluttershy she was sitting here thinking back to her mistake. To how she'd hurt Twilight by accident. She never meant to, but the fact stood to reason, she had and now there was no way to really, truly make up for it.

She let out a sigh and took a drink of her coffee. It helped wake her up and steady her nerves, but it didn't fix the issues she was dealing with. Looking over at the bed she saw Luna was comfortably snoring her day away, she'd been up late, it was her job after all, but it still meant Fluttershy didn't even have her favored princess to help heal her wounded heart. Applejack and Rarity and even Pinkie hadn't been able to help either. Not that it mattered, Celestia was out there somewhere with Rarity at the moment likely having a spa day.

Fluttershy finished her coffee, and pulled away from her chair. Nopony was going to notice, or even care if she went out for a little while. So that was her plan. There was a little bit of a chill in the air today here in the Crystal Kingdom so she grabbed a pink scarf and threw it around her neck before heading out.

It was another beautiful day out here though. Sure there was a chill in the air, this place almost always leaned toward cold, but today was a little worse than usual. She was thankful for her scarf when a breeze blew by. It took the bite out of the cold.

For a moment she hesitated at the doorstep. She didn't really like going off by herself. Despite what she'd felt about the others caring, she herself cared. Still she was a grown-up pony, and she didn't have to have anypony following her and trying to keep her company if she didn't want them to.

With a flick of her tail she grabbed the door handle and closed it shut behind her before going off in a steady trot. She really didn't have an objective, she just wanted to get out of the manor, clear her head, and maybe forget the pain in her heart for a moment.

The one thing she hated about the Blue Bird Manor, as much as she loved it, was the fact it was set up on top of the largest hill, practically a mountain honestly, in all of the Crystal Kingdom. Yes it gave her a wonderful view of the entire city but it also meant that the road going down, winding slowly around the side of the mountain was a very long one.

She heard a high pitched squeal from somewhere behind her. Fluttershy turned just in time to see Pinkie Pie, sitting in the back of a mining cart and was rapidly rolling down the hill toward her with a dust cloud billowing behind her.

Fluttershy had precious few seconds to actually realize what was going on before she realized it was too late. Pinkie's mine cart slammed into her, throwing her up and over its lip and dumping her into the back of it. She was unhurt, but very dazed as the bumpy ride rode down the mountain road.

Fluttershy jumped up and wrapped her legs around Pinkie's shoulders practically screaming, "What are you doing?"

Pinkie giggled. "Having fun. Look." She pointed behind Fluttershy.

Fluttershy turned her head and saw the mine cart was speeding down the mountain road, turning sharply around it and starting to veer to the side as they picked up even more speed. Fluttershy let out a silent scream as she realized the most horrible thing of her life, this, this was how she would die.

The minecart sped down the mountain as Pinkie giggled like a mad mare, and Fluttershy screamed her lungs horse. Why, why did she have to get married to the crazy one? Of all the creatures across the land, Pinkie was the most insane pony, the most radical, the most random. Even Discord was tame by comparison. Then again, Discord wasn't going to end up killing her with a minecart. How did Pinkie even get a minecart?

At the final turn around the mountain the mine cart stopped turning with it and began going straight. Pinkie reached back and pulled on the handle. The handle snapped off in her hooves and she pulled it to her face to look and frowned.

Fluttershy glanced over just in time to see, painted on the side of the handle in purple letters were the words, "The next time you try to do that to me, you'll lose more than just a handle. Love, Twilight Sparkle."

Pinkie's manic grin vanished and turned into a grimace of horror. If pinkie was scared, then Fluttershy knew it for certain. They were going to die.

The minecart went reeling off the side of the mountain. Flying through the air over buildings, over trees and gardens, and ponies alike. They were heading toward a large structure, and Fluttershy let out one last scream, Pinkie's voice joined her as they came crashing into the wall.

Bricks, dust, and debris all exploded around them. Fluttershy was knocked to the floor of the mine cart with Pinkie squished next to her. The two of them felt it as it bumped and jerked, and bounced along things until it hit a hard stop and leaned forward.

Fluttershy was panting, her breath rapid, fast, and far from under control. Pinkie was in the same boat, or mine cart rather. They looked up to see a vaulted wooden ceiling, and ahead of them as the mine cart slowly leaned forward some more. There were bookshelves, dozens of them lined with thousands upon thousands of books. It came to her very quickly that they were on the top floor of the Crystal Empire Library and the cart was perched over the railing going down all the way to the first floor. The fact it was leaning forward was not good.

Pinkie grabbed Fluttershy. "Fly, please fly."

Fluttershy had forgotten one very simple fact. She was a pegasus. She grabbed Pinkie by the waist, and jumped forward flapping her wings as best she could. She also forgot another important fact. She was not Rainbow Dash. They didn't plummet straight to the ground, but they fell, and fell fast enough that the two of them screamed as she flapped her wings harder and faster than before. It was just barely enough to slow their descent so that they hit the ground softly and fell into a pile of limbs and confusion.

For a moment Fluttershy breathed a sigh of relief. They were finally, finally on solid earth. By some miracle uninjured, and safe. Looking up at the mine cart three stories above them, she froze.

The minecart tipped forward and fell toward them. The two of them shared a silent scream as the mine cart landed upside down over the top of them and locked them away into a dark prison of iron. Somehow they were still uninjured but they were stuck under an upside down minecart now.

From just outside they heard something. A cold creeping voice speaking. "What in the heavens is that?"

A familiar voice, Trixie's spoke next, "Prophet Starlight, it's a minecart."

The first voice replied. "I know that love, but why is a minecart in our secret place of worship?"

"Ah," Trixie replied. "Because wheels are evil."

There was a long drawn-out silence. This Starlight pony replied. "Whatever, let's get back to the others and finish our prayer of equality. Soon the princesses will realize the value of our true religion. No more false alicorn gods, just equality for all, nopony gets to be special, great, or powerful, we will all be as one."

Trixie's voice replied but it came out a little more quiet than before. "Yes, my prophet."

Fluttershy cringed. What in the world did they just get themselves into?

PreviousChapters Next