• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,495 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty: Of Cookies and Cults

That One Time Two

Chapter Twenty: Of Cookies and Cults

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Fluttershy and Pinkie were both doing their best to be as quiet as possible as they hid underneath the minecart listening in on this strange secret cult meeting inside the supposedly closed library. Closed sure, but for renovations, she thought not. Fluttershy had seen this kind of thing before, she may never talk about it, but she had been part of a less than reputable religious group in Ponyville for a number of years. Once they brought out the kool-Aid she quit though. She hated mystery flavor kool-Aid, it wasn't safe enough if she didn't know what flavor it was. Oddly enough though, after that she never heard from any of the other members again, or saw them.

Weird.

Fluttershy listened in as the prophet Starlight began speaking to what sounded like a small group of ponies. "My followers of Equality, listen here as I have great news. Our homeland in the far, far southern borders of the BadLands has achieved greatness. I stationed my top leaders there, and they have successfully continued our ways of Equality. Now we come here, to the far north so we can start our second founding here. Once we have a base of operations on either side of Equestria's far edges we can move inward and soon all of Equestria will see the light of averageness and know in their hearts that being special and unique only causes issues for others who lack their special traits."

There was a murmur of agreement from the audience. Pinkie Pie was frowning and hissing quietly. "But we're all special in our own unique ways."

Fluttershy on the other hoof found something... endearing about this idea. Sure she loved being special, but only so much as to be special to a pony's heart. Seeing other ponies like Rainbow Dash who could fly better, Twilight who could think better, or Rarity who just plain looked better than her always made Fluttershy feel less than important. Maybe... maybe there wasn't anything wrong with desiring to be normal?

The Prophet continued. "And because of our understanding, we have formed a bond that is unique and special to each other. A bond deeper and more loving than any family, or any friendship. This is the second thing I wish to teach the so-called Princess of Friendship, that perhaps her ways are not the only, or even the best."

That part made Fluttershy frown. She knew Twilight was faulty, case in point the entire wedding, but her ideals of friendship never seemed to be bad. Though Twilight wasn't always the best at adhering to them. The one fanged tooth that Fluttershy was forever cursed with, was just such a reminder that perhaps. Maybe… Twilight was not always correct about friendship and maybe something new could be tried.

Not that Fluttershy herself was in any position to say anything about friendship herself. Perhaps if she wasn't so special she might not have messed up.

Prophet Starlight spoke up again. "You've all felt it before right? The pain of failure. Of trying something you weren't born to do. Something you were told you would never be good at, and because of their lies, letting you think you were special, that you could do anything, have anything you wanted, you fell and got hurt. However, if you were raised knowing everypony was equal, nopony was special then you'd never have tried and fallen in the first place. You'd never have had the friend who hurt you because you weren't good enough. Or, perhaps even the friend you never meant to hurt by your actions."

Fluttershy's heart ached. Those words touched her very soul. She felt like everything was right. This was a new way, a new thing to try. Perhaps it would even fix her mistakes. If she showed repentance, and never tried to do something she wasn't supposed to again, she'd never hurt anypony she loved by mistake.

Fluttershy lifted up the edge of the minecart slowly. "I'm g-going out there."

Pinkie Pie nodded. "Good, you go and distract them. I'll stay in hiding and figure out the escape plan."

Fluttershy didn't really pay attention. She had a real goal here. She crawled out from under the minecart and couldn't see anypony. They were nearby but not in sight. She followed the murmurs of agreement to an aisle in-between the sections of historical texts and religion. There was a small group of ponies. Three of them were various crystal ponies all sitting down. One of them was Trixie who stood beside a pink mare with a fantastic purple bun with a teal stripe in it. What stood out to Fluttershy was that everypony here had equal marks for their cutie marks. She first thought of math equations but then realized that it was a symbol of their connection and commitment. Even Trixie had one. They must have all been wearing temporary cutie marks then.

The pink mare watched Fluttershy with an intense stare. Everypony slowly turned to face her. Fluttershy stood still as a statue for a moment but then swallowed. "C-can I j-join?"

The pink mare spoke warmly, revealing herself to be the Prophet Starlight herself. "Of course you can. You came in with the minecart didn't you?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare anypony. It was an accident."

Starlight nodded. "It's quite alright. I take it you've been listening to my sermon."

Fluttershy walked up and took a seat behind the three ponies. "I have. I... I want to hear more." It was hard to keep the pain out of her voice as she thought about how much she'd messed up.

Starlight smiled warmly and her voice was like gentle silk as she spoke. "Of course you can. We welcome all ponies. For we are all equals here."

The atmosphere around her began to melt into a warm and inviting one as she sat there and the others welcomed her in. Even Trixie, though it took her a moment to realize who Fluttershy was. "Fluttershy! Princess Fluttershy!"

Oh no. Fluttershy swallowed. "Um... I just... prefer Fluttershy..."

Trixie walked up and gave Fluttershy a quick hug. Starlight gave Trixie a warning look that was quickly dismissed. "You were always the pretty one."

Fluttershy's cheeks were burning now. "Oh no, that's Rarity."

Trixie waved a hoof dismissively and walked back to Starlight's side. "You’re one of the few who enjoyed my shows. You've been to a good number of them now and now you're here... thank you."

Fluttershy could feel Trixie’s heart beating away like a drum against her chest. "You remembered me from your shows?"

"I remember all of my fans. As the greatest and most powerful magician of all time..." From the look Starlight gave her, Trixie seemed to change tact, "What I mean is, as the character I portray on stage, I value all of my true fans. Your support and fan letters meant so much."

Fluttershy gasped. "But I didn't put my name on them."

"You put your cutie mark."

Oh, that probably was a bad idea. Still to hear that Trixie had valued her support, valued her letters. It was... really sweet. "I... um... well... you're really cool."

Trixie giggled. "I should hope so. Or else my partner here wouldn't be dating me right?"

Starlight rolled her eyes. "Trixie, we're trying to do a thing here. Gush about your fandom later. All four of your fans can wait.”

Trixie tutted. "You forget, I have five fans."

Starlight raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Princess Luna enjoyed my show too. She even invited me backstage after the show. I declined of course because she was about to have her hooves full."

Starlight smiled, but for a moment the look in her eyes wasn't quite as warm as before. It looked more like when Twilight started thinking of a really big plan of hers. The kinds that got them all into trouble. Maybe this prophet was a little on the crazy side too. Then again one had to be to basically spit in the face of all of Equestria’s culture to try and build something new. Celestia and Luna may not actively support the worship of them, but they did not tolerate other religions very well.

Well either way, Fluttershy was here already and excited to learn more about this religion and what they had to say. Perhaps if she supported it, they wouldn't be smote down by Princess Celestia and Luna... like most non-cannon religions were. She was really lucky to leave the cult when she did, she was pretty sure the reason she hadn't heard from her first cult about the love of Lord Smooze, was because Celestia had found them before they could bring her back into the fold.

***

Celestia was enjoying her spa treatment very much. Her back was in dire need of a massage, and even if it took two ponies jumping up and down on her back to actually do anything, once it kicked in, it felt great.

She glanced over at Rarity and noticed she was enjoying a much more normal back massage. "I have never destroyed a religion for not worshiping me or my sister."

Rarity smiled. "Oh but what about the Theology of Health."

"They were preaching the most dire of sins, diet foods." Celestia shivered at the memory. "Them and their health food deity needed to be struck down by the sun's wraith."

"And the Coven of Underside Reading."

"They worshiped Nightmare Moon.'

"No, they worshiped the night, and moon."

"Oh so says you, you didn't see their altar dedicated to my sister's evil side tying me up and chaining me."

Rarity blinked. "Um... Celestia, are you sure that was a message trying to ruin you?"

"They put it in quotes. That Nightmare Moon was going to wreck me... and technically speaking she did win our fight but I still tried my best before running away to the sun."

Rarity was quiet a moment. "What about this new religion about Equality?"

"So long as they leave my cake, and my sister alone. I think we will be okay. After all, I am a kind dietyeeeeee." Celestia looked back at the ponies jumping on her back. "You, pink one, move to the left a little. Ah there you go."

Rarity giggled. "I knew a spa date would be so much fun."

"You are right. This is fun."

***

Pinkie was flabbergasted hearing everything she did from these cultists. That’s what they were right? Cultists. Even with their fliers supporting their religion, this was no religion she ever heard of. There wasn't even a god to worship... then again that might save them from Celestia's wraith because they might still worship her.

What really got to Pinkie though, was that every single thing she believed in, loved and valued were all being trash talked by these crazy ponies. Fluttershy was good though, like real good at her spy work. She had distracted them and this gave Pinkie the opportunity to get almost everything in place. She now just needed an extraction for Fluttershy and they’d be safe.

Of course, she was also very curious to see what their plan was. So far it was just talking, but Trixie had brought out a small glass case with a white cloth covering it. The case was glowing with some mysterious light.

Starlight had finished most of her garbage talk about being special and unique, and then moved onto something else. "One day, I discovered an ancient ruin with a relic, one of eight that had held a secret and tremendous power. Power that only Ironwill-"

Trixie corrected her. "Ironhoof."

"Ironhoof had made. Along with the relic of wonder came instructions on how to use it. Of course an accident occurred and the relic, a powerful wooden stave, broke in half."

The small group of fools, plus Fluttershy's great acting skills, all gasped at once.

Starlight raised a hoof. "Now, Now. I know there are a few rumors running around. About how I was chased out of my first founding by pitchforks and torches. That the ponies there got all their cutie marks back and betrayed our order to go back to the original faith of specialty. To which I must confess it is all true. The first founding is as of right now lost to us. I will return once my pilgrimage is complete, but I understood once the stave broke and I was given power to complete my divine will myself. I must continue forth to change this world into a place where none of us are so special that we hurt the ones we love."

Trixie's smile faded from that last sentence. This was horrible, why was Trixie here. Pinkie Pie knew the mare personally, and knew that she loved being special... no that wasn't quite right. She loved to be treated special, because deep down, Trixie felt like she was never as good as others around her. One night, and a bag of the sillyweed later, Pinkie had managed to get to the center of that mess of self blame and ego to find a scared foal who wanted to be loved and to have a friend.

Pinkie did her best, but she could never connect to Trixie in the way she needed. Yet here she was, acting like the others. Accepting normalcy, and averageness, and looking at Starlight like a love struck puppy.

Maybe Starlight wasn't all evil. Because every now and again Starlight would look back at Trixie with the same exact look. Like the two of them had finally found a home, a safe haven, and a friend in one another. But, Starlight was still going in the wrong direction and it was going to cause problems.

Pinkie had to do something.

Starlight explained. "To fully join us, Princess Fluttershy, we ask only one thing of you. To become just like the rest of us. Normal, equal, and loved."

She threw the cloth off of the case and revealed the glowing contents. Much to Pinkie's horror, she saw cutie marks. Pony cutie marks floating freely in the case and bumping into the edges as if trying to escape. Even Trixie's own cutie mark was in there.

This mare was stealing cutie marks!

Starlight's horn lit up and before Fluttershy or Pinkie could react, a teal beam of light shot out and hit Fluttershy’s flanks. Like peeling a sticker off of a fresh fruit, Fluttershy’s cutie mark was taken off and floated over to Starlight's side. Trixie opened the case, and slowly Starlight began to put Trixie's cutie mark into the case.

A flash of anger and hatred so raw and alien to Pinkie shot through her frame. Screw the plan, nopony touched Fluttershy's cutie mark but her. Pinkie Jumped down from the shelf and collided into Trixie, spilling the case onto its side. The Cutie Marks all shot out of it like lighting and flew around the room like a buzz of flies.

Starlight swore. "Who is that?"

Fluttershy jumped into action and grabbed Pinkie Pie. Pinkie wasn't done though. She refused to let two of her friends be hurt by not being special. She looked around in the chaos of Cutie Marks and grabbed both Trixie's and Fluttershy's. "Grab Trixie and run!"

Fluttershy did just that. She grabbed Trixie and then the two of them began running away. Starlight started to chase after them. The cutie marks flew away from her and back to their original owners.

As they ran Pinkie gave a sharp, ear piercing whistle. The kind meant to shatter glass. Or in this instance the glass vials well placed over the top of the bookshelves. Once shattered dozens of smoke bombs fell down all around Starlight and her group, leaving the so called prophet screaming in fury. The smoke billowed out and covered the trio of running ponies. Pinkie wasted no time in slapping the cutie marks back, even through the smoke, onto those mares flanks. They stuck like they never left in the first place.

Once they ran out through the fire escape door and into the city proper they paused for a quick breather. Pinkie smiled. "We won!"

Trixie replied. "That w-w-was sc-cary. P-Pinkie don't do that again, um, if you don't mind."

Fluttershy snorted. "Oh, the great and powerful Fluttershy will keep you safe my filly."

Pinkie sat down. Oh... crap cakes, she put the wrong cutie mark on the wrong pony. She was going to need Twilight’s help with this one.

PreviousChapters Next