• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,507 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Ten: Of Swimming and Danger

Chapter Ten: Of Swimming and Danger

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Celestia wasn't quite sure this was what she had in mind for lunch, but Pinkie Pie seemed more than happy to have provided it. An assortment of cake, cupcakes, muffins, cookies, and other such treats were all set out on the table and ready for anypony who was hungry. Needless to say, with Pinkie's cooking around, it didn't matter if it was a cake that was shaped like two white mounds, or if it was a rock, they wanted a piece of it.

Luna leaned in and whispered into Celestia's ear. "You do realize dear sister that the cake is shaped like your posterior."

Celestia looked at it. "Well... never thought I'd say that I was going to eat my own butt." She glanced at Luna. "I thought that was your job."

Luna licked her lips. "Oh, I'm more than happy to if you don't mind."

As it turns out, Celestia's butt tasted like vanilla and cream. Not bad if she said so herself. Sharing the butt cake was probably one of the more humiliating experiences, but some part of her was at least glad that everypony wanted a piece of her booty. Even if it wasn't in the normal sense of that phrase.

Seemed the others weren't too upset about the cake either. Though they all had adorable blushes on their faces. Still she looked over at the beds and realized tonight was going to get awkward. Real awkward. Some part of her cursed Luna for this, another part of her was mildly surprised in a happy way, and the rest of her really hoped she didn't go too crazy with the lust. The memories of the last time she had a harem though far away, and faded, were a constant reminder of the dangers that this could have.

Still even with the awkward mess this had become, she was overjoyed to be here with her fiancés, happy, loving, and warm. It was an awkward family but it was hers. Hers and Luna's. of course three of them weren't there to enjoy the affectionate princess booty cake, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy had all vanished upstairs awhile back, and judging by the heat she could feel upstairs calming down, she was fairly certain they just got done with whatever illicit and fun activity they were up to. Of course thanks to Luna, everypony knew that they were up there making love, but she could pretend she wasn't aware of this fact.

It was only early afternoon though. Plenty of time before the nightly activities, and more than that, plenty of time for things to go catastrophically wrong, including but not limited to anything to do with the swimming pool and Twilight Sparkle. Celestia was going to have to be very careful indeed.

***

Twilight had enjoyed herself very much so, but as a lady she would not speak of such things... probably. What she would do, would be to smell herself and realize that she smelled like the combination of three ponies, and only in the most unflattering of ways. If she went downstairs smelling like this she was going to get in trouble. Not that she would be grounded or anything, but the mere thought of trying to explain why she smelled so awful made her shiver with disgust. No she could find something to do about this smell. Looking at Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, she realized they were looking a bit uncomfortable as well.

Twilight figured she would be the one to broach the subject. "So... we smell bad."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Yep, smell like the underside of a dead changeling left in the sun to rot for a week."

Fluttershy shot a quick look of surprise at Rainbow Dash. "Excuse me?"

Twilight had to agree. "That's very tactless, and disgusting."

Rainbow Dash rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Sorry, I was hanging out with the guards a bit. You know guards, their humor can be a bit uh..."

"Awful, yes, I know, my brother was a captain of the guard after all."

Fluttershy took a whiff of herself. "Um, well, we um... still shouldn't go downstairs like this."

That was the problem though. They all smelled awful, and like each other, and they were covered in sweat, their manes and tails disheveled and patches of fur sticking out in odd ways. It was so obvious they had been doing something naughty up here. She could have teleported them into the bathroom, if it wasn't for the fact she was not used to this house yet, so she might just teleport them onto the bed, or the first floor by mistake.

Rainbow Dash stamped a hoof and her eyes lit up. "I have an idea!"

Twilight grinned. "Really? You, an idea? Color me surprised."

Rainbow Dash narrowed her eyes. "I can have good ideas too, you know."

"After the last idea you had to make brushing your teeth easier by using a blender, I don't think too highly of your 'ideas'."

Rainbow Dash laughed. "Oh come on, that was hilarious. Even Celestia was laughing at that one."

Twilight offered a smile. "I’m just teasing, Champ. What's your bright idea?"

"We can't get to the bathroom right? I mean without walking in front of everypony and letting them smell us."

"That would be the problem we are currently facing, yes."

"What if we just went upstairs and jumped into the swimming pool for a little bit. We'll smell like swimming pool water, and be soaking wet, but like, not in the kinky way."

Twilight opened her mouth to dismiss the idea, but found she could not find any real problems with that plan. In fact, it was actually a pretty great idea. "Okay, let's go."

Rainbow Dash snickered. "Told ya I could be smart."

"Rainbow, honey, your smarts were never in question."

Rainbow Dash gave her an odd look that said she didn't quite understand what would be in question then, but Twilight decided better than to say anything more. She did love her after all and it was rude to do such a thing. No, just give her a gold star sticker for being a good girl, assuming Twilight could find her star stickers... actually, didn't Celestia take those away from her a few days ago?

What would Celestia want them for?

Twilight shrugged, that was a question for later. For now it was time to cover their tracks and pretend to be appropriate ponies.

The way up the stairs was pretty easy, and once there, they didn't have to worry about getting ready. There was already a wonderful indoor structure that had towels, and a massive hot tub. They exited out into the bright blue sky and the fresh air. The pool itself was the largest swimming pool that Twilight had ever seen. Shaped like a bluebird, and filled with shallow and deep water ends. The closer they approached, the more she felt her heart skip a beat. She had to be careful, she just needed the two foot deep end, that was all, enough water to drench herself in, but not so much to actually risk swimming.

Rainbow Dash took off like a bullet into the air and above the pool a good thirty feet before she went dead weight and fell into the deep end with a huge splash. Fluttershy watched her with a smile as Rainbow Dash turned into a swimming rainbow bullet underwater. Seeing Rainbow Dash enjoy herself so much made Twilight's heart ache a little. She wished she could do something like that. Instead she was more like a brick when she got into the deep end.

"So," Twilight began. "Can I ask you to do a favor for me?"

Fluttershy looked at her. "Um, s-sure."

"Can you make sure I don't get into the deep end?"

Fluttershy looked at her oddly and then realization hit her. "O-oh, right. I um, I forget you can't... well... swim. I think we all forget that."

Twilight nodded. "Thank you."

Twilight and Fluttershy reached the edge of the pool. She took a tentative step into the water and felt the cool water surrounding her leg swallowing it whole. Her heart was racing. Twilight wasn't scared of much, but sometimes, just sometimes water was a source of great fear for her.

Twilight took a deep breath as she fully entered the pool. It only went up to her barrel, but it was just deep enough to make her fearful. She nervously sat down and let the water cover her entire body save for her neck and head. Arguably the most important parts to not get wet. Fluttershy entered and took a seat next to her. Fluttershy took a deep breath and submerged her entire head for a moment and pulled it out letting the water run down in rivers down her face, neck and hair. Somehow seeing Fluttershy soaking wet like this was really, really hot.

Twilight followed her example and submerged her head. Just long enough to Make sure she wasn't going to smell horrible or have sticky patches of fur on her face from, let’s call it, physical exercising. She pulled her head out and took a deep, almost panicked breath. Looking over she noticed that Fluttershy was gone.

Twilight stood up. "Fluttershy?"

She looked around. The only thing she saw in the water was a rainbow bullet swimming in the deep end and leaving a trail of beautiful shimmering rainbow light behind it. Every now and then the rainbow would jump out of the water like a dolphin before diving back in. Yet no sign of Fluttershy.

Twilight spun around. "FLUTTERSHY!"

Something touched the side of her ear and she heard Fluttershy whisper, "Boo."

Twilight jumped forward and tried running in the water for a moment as she was startled into a gallop. It only occurred to her to look back too late to see Fluttershy in the air trying to hide a laugh. Fluttershy had flown up above her and actually surprised her. That silly, evil, pony.

Too bad that Twilight ended up galloping deeper into the water. She only realized it too late as she realized there was no floor beneath her hooves and she sank. Twilight let out a scream, but all that happened was that her lungs were filled with water as the sound was drowned out. Her eyes and lungs burned as water forced its way down her throat. She kicked and thrashed and flapped her wings but lost her sense of direction. She couldn’t seem to get her head back up above the water. For a brief, horrible moment she thought that this was how she died.

The world began to darken as everything burned. It was only at the last moment she saw the rainbow blur in the water. It was so beautiful the way it swam, spinning a ribbon of rainbows beneath it. The rainbow blur cut away from its pattern and began swimming toward her. A moment later she felt something hard hit her chest and her body was lifted up and the water fell away from her. In the next second she was on the side of the pool, on the tiled floor and her body was vomiting a torrent of water. Her hearing took a moment to adjust, but she heard ponies screaming.

Fluttershy was shouting. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I thought it would be silly, I didn't mean-"

Rainbow Dash cut her off with a much louder, and angrier shout. "I don't know who to be more angry with. You for being stupid enough to scare her when she's already afraid of pools, or her for actually running deeper into the water. Do you know what I would do if, if, if something happened to her?"

Fluttershy was stammering. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. I p-p-promise."

Rainbow Dash's voice calmed down almost instantly. "Twilight. Twilight, can you hear me. Are you okay? Do you need Celestia? Oh sun goddess, let her be okay. I'll go to church again, I'll do anything, just let her be okay."

Twilight blinked through burning eyes and tears. She looked at Rainbow Dash. "I’m, I'm okay. Just. Give... me... A minute."

She laid her head down, not wanting to think too hard about almost drowning just now, but she couldn't quite get it out of her mind. She wasn't even so much scared of dying, as she felt so bad for scaring both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. She just caused them problems for her own failure.

Now the tears weren't just from the pain.

PreviousChapters Next