• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,507 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Five: Of Danger and Diary

That One Time Too

Chapter Twenty Five: Of Danger and Diary

Written by TheCrimsonDM


Rainbow Dash could not believe it. The pair of them had skipped over almost everything that Celestia had told Twilight they were going to do and went straight for the arena. The arena was a large circular structure with the center of it covered in hard-packed earth. They would run all sorts of different games here. From the pure violence of martial arts tournaments, to jousting games, to much less violent pony Olympic sports.

It was perhaps the only place left in Equestria quite like this. Not that awesome fighting rings didn't exist, but they were not celebrated so much as feared. The Crystal Empire being so old, it still had its old cultures and customs, and for a kingdom built on the foundation of love, it could get quite rough when it wanted to.

Even Celestia was happy to be here in one of the spectating seats. As royalty the two of them got special booths. She was excited as could be, "Oh, I wonder what they’re going to do today?"

Rainbow Dash looked over at her. "You don't know?"

"Nope, I love the surprise. Last time it was a bloodbath."

Rainbow grinned. "Okay, well I hope it's a manticore fight."

Celestia grinned evilly. "Oh a manticore, that's hardly a challenge. Why not a dragon?"

"Whoa... wouldn't they like, eat whatever poor pony they fought?"

"Does Spike do that?"

"No, but he's also as tall as a hoofball and just as easy to punt."

Celestia giggled. "He won't always be so small, so take care not to make too much of an enemy there."

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "We're in laws now, he won't touch me."

Celestia blinked. "Oh... that, is a very good point. That poor, poor soul is going to suffer far worse than somepony’s malice. He'll have to suffer their hugs, kisses, and fruit cake."

Rainbow Dash looked up at her. "Fruit cake?"

"It's tradition for an aunt to come over for hearths warming with an inedible piece of the worst kind of cake out there. Despite its name, nopony makes good fruitcake."

From somewhere far away, Rainbow Dash could swear she heard Pinkie Pie crying out. "I'll show you a fruit cake!"

She dreaded whatever fell and horrible power possessed Pinkie Pie. At least it was a power on their side, and not against them. If Pinkie ever turned evil, there would be zero defense against it. Even Twilight had a contingency plan which just amounted to blowing up the entire country and hoped it worked.

Celestia jabbed a hoof forward. "Oh, what is that?"

Rainbow Dash followed her gaze. Much to her surprise, the pony down there looked strikingly familiar. It was a yellow pegasus with a flaring red mane, their cutie mark was that of a symbol of a yin and yang, but somehow the pony looked, almost entirely like Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash swallowed. "Does Fluttershy have any siblings that I don't know about?"

Celestia nodded. "You."

"What?"

Celestia looked at her. "What?"

Rainbow Dash decided to shove that response into a deep dark hole and never think about it again. "Um, the pony down there looks like her."

Celestia nodded. "That's because it is."

Rainbow Dash's jaw dropped. "What? Why is she here?'

Celestia raised an eyebrow and turned to face her. "You mean, you didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?"

The red maned version of Fluttershy entered the center ring and the crowd went wild. A deep and sensual male voice purred out of the speakers. "Now we have my dear friend Carmine Savant. Entering the ring for our current match. Don't be fooled folks, she isn't a pegasus."

It was then that a flash of bright light revealed that Carmine had bat ears, bat-like wings and fangs. She was a batpony in disguise... well, Rainbow dash leaned back, her heart was a little more calm now. Even if it was Fluttershy down there in disguise, her Flutterbat form was so strong even Rainbow wouldn't fight it.

Out from across the field walked another pony. This one was even worse. It was Twilight. Her mane was pitch black, and her wings hidden underneath a suit of leather armor marking her look like a tall unicorn with a scar over her left eye, but it was just Twilight Sparkle.

Celestia clapped her hooves. "Oh, oh I love this! more!"

The announcer spoke. "And... ugh, Darklight Shadow. Hey, is that name trademarked? This whole thing is trademarked? Eh, whatever we might as well just call Fluttershy Fluttershout give her a doctor seuss hat and be done with it. Whatever, the creator of Carmine is clearly not very creative, and should be banned from the multiverse."

Celestia giggled. "Well he's going on a rant again."

"Um, Celestia, what is this?"

Celestia shushed her.

As Darklight entered the ring the announcer spoke up once more. "Welcome to the seventeenth round of Multiverse Battles!"

The crowd went wild after hearing that. Multiverse Battles was a weird title. What was this supposed to be? Rainbow really needed an answer or she was going to stop this.

Celestia seemed to sense her apprehension. "Rainbow, it’s okay. They’re not your friends down there. These are alternate versions of them from other universes. Why just last week there was a pirate version of me fighting a version of you that was a super android."

Rainbow Dash blinked. "But, but... that's insane? Who, how, why?"

"Discord, chaos magic, because it's fun."

Well... okay she answered all of Rainbow Dash's questions, she still didn't like this, not one bit. Celestia always seemed so straight-laced, but here she was excited to see what was basically an alternate version of her daughter fighting Rainbow's best friend.

The Announcer spoke up once more. "You know the rules, first knocked out, or pushed out of the ring loses. Now fight!"

Darklight's horn lit up and a blast of dark red energy shot out. Carmine jumped to the side and began flying around Darklight to try and flank her. Just as Carmine dashed in with a kick, Darklight teleported away to the other side of the ring.

Darklight smirked. She spoke and her voice was projected for the crowd to hear. "You know, where I'm from, I was supposed to marry Celestia."

Carmine shrugged. "And I beat my best friend's face in. Rainbow Dash was a pushover. What's your point?"

Darklight shot a glare up at the booth, directly at Celestia. "She broke up with me and betrayed her promise. She, made, me."

Celestia leaned back as if physically hit by the words. "This... isn't as much fun now."

Darklight's horn lit up once more and she teleported around the ring. Moving faster, and faster, and faster still until she appeared to actually be in five places at once. Carmine landed in the center of the ring and looked around herself. "I see, very clever. After image."

The five Darklight's all charged at once. Carmine closed her eyes. Rainbow Dash stood up. Even if this version of Fluttershy was evil, she couldn't stand seeing her hurt. "Watch out!"

Carmine jumped into the air. Five matching pairs of lasers shot out and spiraled around Carmine. As the batpony flew through the air dodging each of the blasts, she eventually looped around them and then came speeding down toward earth, faster than Rainbow Dash had ever seen her move. Carmine flew through the various versions of Twilight. One after the other she delivered devastating kicks to them, knocking them to the side. Each one that landed vanished into thin air until none were left standing.

Carmine opened her eyes and looked around. "What?"

A baleful red light appeared underneath Carmine, and a whip of plasma wrapped around her body gripping tight and burning into her fur. Carmine was then thrown outside the ring as a previously invisible Darklight was revealed.

Darklight smirked. "Invisibility and illusions. A nasty little magician taught me how skillful those two things could be."

Carmine, now out of the ring and having lost, stood up and brushed at her fur. She stuck her nose up in the air. "Whatever, cheater."

Darklight turned and began walking toward the entrance she came out of. "There is no cheating when you're having a war against gods."

The announcer roared. "And we have it, Darklight's sixth victory! And what a battle. Next up is Miss Cheerlee and her tank commandos, versus the Saint Sombra."

Rainbow Dash leaned back. She hated to admit it, she really did. "This is kind of awesome."

Celestia smiled. "I know right?"

***

Luna finished her lecture, “And that is how you properly handle a stallion’s member. Any questions?”


Twilight had but one. “Can the spell you used to teach me also make mares pregnant?”


Luna smiled. “Yes it can. In fact, I would not doubt if Rarity or Applejack are already pregnant… and I am sure Fluttershy must be. If she’s not, I will simply try harder.”


Twilight frowned. “Applejack’s already…” hearing that hurt a little. She… she didn’t want to admit it but she and pregnancy were not on the best terms but she had hoped that Applejack would… have waited.


Luna giggled. “No I’m sorry, it's Rarity I meant. Applejack forced me to use contraceptive spells before I even poked her. Filly seems intent on waiting. Rarity on the other hand was hungry for milk it would seem.”


“Milk?”


“Oh, Twilight. You will understand eventually. Anyway, the lesson is over, and I must now rest. You may join me if you wish, but I fear I will mostly be seeking cuddles.” Luna explained herself then teleported away in a flash of dark blue magic.


Well Twilight could safely say that she had very much enjoyed the lesson that Luna taught. It was probably a good thing the lesson was made aware of her now though. Because she knew that her next plan of action was to... borrow that spell from Luna.

Of course Luna was stingy with giving the spell to her. So Twilight had decided that a small break from their vacation home was in order to help further her research on magic. Specifically her specialty, transmutation.

Twilight's horn lit up and though it took considerably more magic than she expected she managed to teleport herself all the way from the Crystal Kingdom, into Luna's bedroom back in Canterlot. Of course she appeared about five feet up in the air, and only had a brief flash of light from her teleportation to realize she was not on the ground. Needless to say she fell in the darkness for a brief, horrible second, before landing in a pile on the floor.

Twilight groaned. This was not part of the plan. Not only was this uncomfortable, but now her horn hurt.

Well she picked herself back up off the floor and went looking around for her culprit. With a small flicker of magic her horn sparked to life and an orb of pink light hovered above its tip. Luna's room was nearly pitch black beside a small night light in the corner by the door. The nightlight being an addition that was required after the realization that none of Luna's love interests could see in the darkness.

Still too dark to read by though. Twilight got to searching Luna's room. She started with the obvious. Her bookshelf.

The bookshelf was filled with those weird comics that you had to read backwards, manga... something that Luna and Fluttershy enjoyed. She skimmed past them to some eldritch horror stories... better avoid those too. The last time she read one, Twilight stayed awake for a week afraid that by being too smart she'd grow tentacles and become evil.

There were a few books on the History of Celestia's rule. Actually there were a lot of books on Celestia's rule over the last thousand years, and the history of Equestria itself. Interesting, but Twilight had already read all of these.

Lastly there was a black leather bound book hidden behind the others. Twilight pulled it out and saw Luna's cutie mark inscribed on the front. Strange, but something she was okay with. She opened it up and began reading.

"How dare that sister of mine. I finally come back from being corrupted all these years, and she won't even let me marry the cute girl who saved me. I demanded Twilight Sparkle's hoof in marriage and she said, 'that's not how things are done anymore.' Oh so what, am I supposed to ask? Or woo her? I am the goddess of the night, anypony should be lucky to catch my interest. Hmph! You know what, I'll just write a poem about it."

Twilight proceeded to read the most vulgar, disgusting, yet somehow enticing poem about herself she'd ever read. It was also entirely embarrassing and was filled with the kind of jokes that would make Rainbow Dash cringe.

Twilight shut the book and decided not to read Luna's diary anymore... well... okay just one more page.

And then another.

And another.

Hours went past before Twilight finally stopped and had found the details of the spell she was looking for. Twilight grinned. So this was where Luna hid it after all. Of course Twilight suspected as much the entire time, she didn't just start reading Luna's entire diary because it was fun. She also didn't bookmark the page and then continued reading only to double back once she finished, how could anyone even imply that.

Once finished, totally not reading Luna's entire diary. She read the spell a few times. She didn't understand it very well. There was one part of it that needed fixed, a simple number out of place that really hindered the length of the spell. If Twilight wanted to use this she had to actually fix it first.

Once fixed. Twilight stood back. Set the diary down. And performed the best spell of her life.

It took almost all the energy she had in her, leaving her with a mild headache. Yet she could feel it. She was exhausted but quickly trotted over to the mirror and looked at herself. She... looked almost exactly the same. Her mane was all over the place sure, but she still looked like a female. Didn't Luna become a handsome stallion when she used it?

Looking down at herself Twilight did indeed turn into a stallion, but not handsome. She would say... pretty? Yes, she was a pretty stallion. She even spoke, her voice was entirely the same too, "Hello, I'm Dusk Shine nice to meet you filly."

She cringed. Great, she sounded the same. No alternate identity and pranks for her. Well the spell would go away soon by itself anyway. She just had to wait a few minutes.

An hour later.

Twilight was still a pretty stallion.

PreviousChapters Next