• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,496 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Sixteen: Of Dreams and Things

Chapter Sixteen: Of Dreams and Things

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Well needless to say, Luna, as well as every single pony currently asleep on the bed, were sticky, smelled awful, and deeply satisfied. She was of course the only pony left awake. Which was fine, she had anticipated this much, and was just happy that her duties did not have to continue tonight, with the sun lowered and moon in the sky, now she could just relax. After all, she was a little worn out from the night's activities, though she had to admit, Celestia herself seemed to be a big fan of the fun, even with her protest earlier about the shared bed, she wasn't complaining during, or after.

Luna eventually had to pull herself away from her band of lovers. It was time to find something for herself to do and on nights such as this, going up to the rooftop to enjoy the sight of the stars twinkling throughout the sky was more than she could ask for. Her mind was only now recovering from the haze and as it did, she realized that Twilight had left her with a few questions that she wasn't sure how to answer. What exactly was she going to do with six wives once the honeymoon was over? She had not thought this far ahead. Even she had to admit that some parts of this marriage were going to be awkward at best, and she was not exactly looking forward to meeting all of her new relatives.

Fluttershy's swinger parents aside, the other members of her now massive extended family were probably going to have concerns and questions, even if not outright spoken, they'd still be there. From Pinkie’s parents to Applejack’s granny those were normal relationships. Twilight’s parents were dealt with, they’d not be a concern going forward since they were likely to leave her alone now. Rarity’s folks had a nasty habit of just vanishing when they wanted to and being generally nonexistent… It actually raised a few questions about whether Sweetie Belle was truly Rarity’s sister or if she was really Rarity’s bastard child. The final thing she had noticed was that Rainbow’s parents were untraceable. Looking into it, it seemed they had disappeared a few years ago… the poor mare had to be torn up about that.

This was going to be a bunch of awkward and confusing situations. Not the least of which included her brief bit of research into the ponies she'd married genetics. Turns out there were some complications that she wasn't ready to cover.

Then again, with her rutting her own sister's brains out in front of everypony, it probably wasn't worth being too concerned if a few of these ponies happened to be related somehow. Not like they were going to impregnate each other, though Luna was probably going to impregnate them all at some point, she and Celestia, and maybe even Twilight were going to all do that at some point. After all, they all had the ability to have the right equipment for the job.

From her perch on the roof, staring up at the night sky, she had to briefly wonder about what kinds of things may happen in their future. After all life was pretty crazy, and only likely to get more so as time went on. Something felt off about this night though. Like perhaps she was missing something after all, but what could she be missing?

The multitude of stars, hundreds, maybe even thousands of them sparkled through the sky. The sky itself wasn't dark like she was used to either, instead it was filled with fantastic hues of green, pink, and purple as the sky seemed to paint a picture of vivid color across the sky. She’d seen this sight a fair few times by now, but had yet to ever get used to it, when compared to the darkness that hovered over Canterlot's night sky, the Crystal Kingdom's night sky was a beauty that she still couldn't fully comprehend. Most pony attributed it to her doing, and although she'd gladly steal the credit for it, she knew it was not her doing, or at least she had not done so on purpose. Perhaps this was where the small fragment that had been her soul during the thousand years of her corruption had hid, spreading it's love and beauty over a cold empty stretch of land, as it could not interact with anything else. Perhaps it was a magical effect of the earth far below. Or maybe even the doing of another god out there that had yet to be found, or to reveal itself to the world. Whatever the cause she was happy for it.

The door nearby creaked open and Luna glanced over to see Twilight Sparkle walking out. She had a blanket draped over her back, and looked bleary eyed. She glanced over at Luna, smiled and walked over to her. She took a seat beside Luna and Luna didn't hesitate to throw a warm wing over Twilight's back. For a while they laid next to one another simply staring up at the night sky and watching it in silence. No words needed to be spoken as they could feel each other’s love through their simple connection here.

Twilight yawned and nuzzled in for warmth. “I wish I could have babies.”

Luna purred. “I’ll give you all the babies you desire.”

Twilight mumbled slowly. “Maybe if I turned into a stallion, I could…”

Luna looked over and realized that Twilight was asleep again. The poor filly must have exhausted herself in the nightly activities, and still came up here to check up on Luna. How sweet of her loving wife. Luna would make sure to bring her back to bed before too long, for now she was going to enjoy the company. Sleeping or otherwise, it was less lonely up here with Twilight by her side.

Time slowly drifted onward from there. Eventually Luna did retire back downstairs and brought Twilight to a place she could lay down and sleep at. She would never overlook how wonderful Twilight's love was. Or how caring the mare could be. Of course there was still a problem, it was the middle of the night, and she was wide awake and all alone. This was going to be something to get used to, but she'd had to deal with that fact many times in the past. For now she'd just go and read a book, but she wasn't going to leave this floor again, just in case a caring pony woke up and wanted to look for her.

***

Twilight found herself visiting Applejack's farm. The place smelled like apples and sweat, but it was home to one of her loving wives, and one of the ones who was always there to take care of her needs. For some reason she wasn't sure why she was here, but she was sure there was a good reason for it. She just couldn't remember what or why.

She walked around the outside of the house Applejack and her family lived in a few times. Examining random barrels filled with apples, a few hay bales, and even a giant snail the size of a house cat who was slowly making its way through the nearby tree line. It was so peaceful and quiet here. Perhaps too quiet? By now she expected to see Granny Smith, to hear her rocking chair, or to see Applebloom and friends running around and causing chaos, or Big Mac kicking some trees with those strong muscles of his. Or even just Applejack doing farm pony things.

Instead there was nothing here, just silence and general quiet. Maybe she'd come at a bad time and the family was out in the town. One thing she was going to have to get used to was the fact it was her family now too. Big Mac was officially her brother in law, that was going to be weird. Not that she had a crush on him or anything, but even she couldn't deny that he had a certain appeal to him, especially when working on those trees, that she couldn't avoid looking at. In fact, she was interested in trying out a stallion, and she was pretty sure her own real brother was going to reject her if she asked him, but she could possibly get away with asking Big Mac to help her, experience that side of things? She hoped Applejack would be okay with that kind of thing. There was no telling how jealous she might be.

Twilight heard a noise from the nearby barn. It was a muffled moan, and she wasn't sure exactly what she would find in there, but she expected Applejack and Rarity. She walked over to the barn and opened the door just a few inches to peer through it. Inside she saw Fluttershy, bent over with Applejack's Dog Winona and... wasn't Winona supposed to be a girl dog?

Twilight pulled her head out and frowned. "I knew Fluttershy was lying to me. Hmph, well if she wants to keep lying then I'll just keep spying."

She looked back into the barn and the pony in question had changed to become that of Princess Luna, and the dog had become Cerberus himself. She had to stare in shock for a moment, even with Luna being a giant herself Cerberus was just so… big. How, why, what? Her mind faltered in trying to understand it all, and the worst part was the absolute look of pleasure on Luna’s face.

Twilight decided she didn't really want to keep watching this after all. She looked away once more, and prepared herself to leave. Something was weird here and she wasn't really comfortable with staying here like this. She could just go home and find something else to do. She heard another voice inside the barn, it was Applejack who was shouting out to her, "Twi, come on in."

Twilight looked back in and noticed Luna and Cerberus were both gone. This time she saw Applejack bent over a hay bale with Big Mac behind her and they were in very much the same awkward position. Applejack grunted and spoke warmly, "Welcome to the family, come on in, and join us, we have a uh, family ritual to perform on ya."

Twilight's eyes widened. Was Applejack going to have Big Mac do the same thing to her? Was she even okay with that? Should this act of incest bother her? All those questions melted away as Twilight realized she was really, really turned on. Okay she could do this, surely it would be comfortable enough to enjoy the 'family ritual' as Applejack put it. She figured the apple really didn’t fall far from the tree after all.

Twilight walked inside and was suddenly blinded by a terrible light. She had moved her hooves over her face to shield her vision from it. Her body felt sluggish and slow. Her muscles ached as she tried to block out the light.

Twilight blinked a few times and as the light faded around her she came to the realization she was in the massive bed. Most of her fellow wives were missing from it. Celestia was overcome by the large open windows that let the accursed light shine right through it and into Twilight's eyes, and only Applejack was still asleep in the bed with her. Twilight rolled over away from the light, and dared not speak a word. If she put the sun down for being about as friendly as grains of salt in her retinas, it might hurt Celestia's feelings because she clearly just finished raising the darned thing. No, she'd keep her silence, but she did have to wonder, why were her dreams getting so weird?

She briefly recalled Luna saying that she would allow Twilight to watch such things but this was a bit much wasn’t it?

PreviousChapters Next