• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,507 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Seven: Of Broken Doors and Apple Cores

Chapter Twenty Seven: Of Broken Doors and Apple Cores

By TheCrimsonDM

Applejack could sense it. There was a deep pain in Twilight before she'd run off to hide in the bathroom. This time, no one was going to tease her. They all just left her alone.

The worst part had to be that if she listened in hard enough, behind the sound of the tub running, she could hear Twilight sobbing. It shattered her heart. This was their honeymoon, it was Twilight's special time, something she'd looked forward to for years, there was no reason she should have to be sad, that any of them should have to be sad.

And Applejack knew that Celestia had the answers to everything.

Rarity was working with Fluttershy and Pinkie on something at the kitchen table. The table had been destroyed and then rebuilt with some of Luna's magic. Rarity spoke up. "Applepie, would you like to help? We're making something for Twilight."

Applejack shook her head. "Nah, I'm good. Ah have another project to work on fer her. Celestia went downstairs right?"

Luna was there too, she looked tired as she stared at the mess of paper, glitter, and markers. "Yes, my dear sister went down-yawn-stairs."

Applejack nodded and began walking that way. "Luna, go take a nap. Yer not used to staying awake through the day."

"I'm not sleepy." Luna mumbled.

Applejack made her way down the stairs. S saw Celestia sitting on the couch, reading a book. It was clear from the way her eyes nearly burned a hole into the book that she was trying her best to focus on it. The lines in her face showed her age, one of the few times that she'd ever seen Celestia look... old. Not physically old, but withered, tired, and somehow ancient.

Applejack walked up to her and took a seat next to Celestia. Celestia's wing reached out and wrapped around Applejack’s shoulders bringing her into a hug. "It's alright, Rainbow Dash. Twilight's fine."

Applejack cleared her throat. "You mean, Applejack?"

Celestia looked down at her. "Oh my. I'm so sorry, I thought... Are you okay?"

Applejack nodded. "Ayep, and Rainbow will be too. She's just upstairs and flying around. Physical exercise is her way to relieve stress."

Celestia nodded. "Good, good."

"What are you reading?"

Celestia frowned. "I have no idea. I just picked up a book."

"Is that how you deal with stress?"

Celestia let out a sigh. "I have few other options, drinking doesn't work anymore, I heal from the poison too quickly, I could go on a flight, or fight something, or write Twilight a letter... but this seemed like the best option."

Applejack leaned into Celestia's side. Celestia's body radiated the heat of the sun, but she could feel it, she felt a little colder than usual. She was upset too.

Applejack knew that Celestia was trying to distract herself from this current situation, everyone was. Well everypony except for Applejack that was.

Applejack cleared her throat. She had to ask this. She knew that it was going to come with an answer she didn't like, but she had to speak her mind. "So... Twilight can't have kids?"

Celestia's entire body tensed up. "I-I... she's an alicorn now. Any physical issues her body may have had before should be healed."

"You say that, but you don't sound too confident."

Celestia's wing tightened around Applejack's body, squeezing her tight. "Alicorns already have such a hard time with foaling. And that's a normal alicorn that could have gotten pregnant before hoof. I... I really don't know if turning into an alicorn fixes that issue. It might actually make it worse."

"And yet, Twilight's an alicorn now."

"It was the only option I had to try and fix the problem. If there's even a slight chance it would help Twilight foal down the road, then it was worth it."

Applejack nuzzled into Celestia's side. "And now she's hurt because she..." Applejack closed her eyes. "And here I was being scared of what would happen when we do get pregnant, the problem of not being able to foal never once occurred to me."

Celestia nodded. "Me and Luna have accepted this. But Twilight's still young, and to her, the idea of a perfect family and home was her dream all her life. So much has changed, and she's had to face up to things that she never thought possible..."

Applejack pulled herself away from Celestia. "I'm fixing this."

Celestia watched her. "How?"

"She wants a baby, well I can still make sure she has one. Even if she's not the one getting pregnant."

Celestia let a small smile grow over her lips. "You don’t have too."

"Well Ah ain't getting any younger here, and Twilight's crying upstairs. Like Ah said, ``Ah'm fixing this."

Applejack marched up the stairs. It wasn't a long trip, but every step felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. She really had no idea what she was going to fix, or do, for that matter, but she knew she had to help Twilight somehow. There was no reason anypony should feel that way.

Once on the second floor she began marching right toward the bathroom. Rarity glanced over at her and gasped. "Applejack! What are you doing?"

"Fixing this."

Rarity jumped out of her seat. "Now hold on right there missy! You're about to make a big decision aren't you?"

"It's mah body."

"And it's our life."

Applejack fixed her with a glare. "Well then what should Ah do?"

"Just talk to her. I know about your fears. If you talk to her, maybe she'll feel more... comfortable?"

Applejack cringed. Rarity was right. After how her mom had passed away, foaling had become a fear for Applejack. It wasn't something she actively desired, and just jumping the gun on anything was a bad idea. Still she needed to make this better, she just wasn't sure how.

Applejack stared back at the door. "Look... Marsh- no, Rarity. This is going to be something that we have to talk about, have to do sooner or later. Ah ain't gonna sit here and let everything fall apart over something like this. Ah'm gonna fix it."

Applejack continued walking forward. Rarity called out, "Applejack, honey, just... fine. Whatever you decide, I'll stand by your side."

"Thank you."

Applejack reached out and grabbed the door handle. It was locked. The water had stopped running and she could still hear Twilight in there. Sobbing as quietly as she could.

Applejack knocked. "Sugarcube, can Ah come in?"

Twilight took a moment to reply but when she did she sounded hurt. "No."

"Please. Ah uh... need to use the restroom."

"Use the sink!"

That sounded a bit mean-spirited. "Fine, Ah don't need to do that. Ah really want to spend time with you."

"Why me?"

"Because Ah love you."

"Whatever."

Twilight was shutting down on her. Applejack didn't want to do this, but she was going to have to get extreme. She tried the handle once more just to be sure. It was still locked.

Applejack turned around, reared up and kicked the door with both her legs. The door came flying open, the frame broke where the lock was and once she landed she looked back to see Twilight was in the tub, staring at her with wide terrified eyes.

Everypony in the room was looking at Applejack.

Applejack ignored them, walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her… it shut about as well as a mare after the male version of Luna was done with them. It wouldn't really stay closed now. This was going to be messy.

Applejack walked to the tub and sat down next to it. "Now listen here, you can't just lock me out like that. Yer hurt, and Ah want to help."

Twilight sniffled. "But I'm an awful, useless pony."

"No you ain't. Ah'm..." Applejack sucked in a hot breath and then let out a sigh. "Listen, Ah have a problem too. One Ah didn't want to talk about, because it scares me and Ah don't like being scared."

Twilight looked over at her. "You're not scared of anything."

"Ah'm scared of getting pregnant."

Twilight's eyes widened. Then she shut them tight and looked away as her muzzle scrunched up. "Oh... and I scared you... I'm sorry."

Applejack reached out and grabbed Twilight's shoulder. "You didn't scare me at all sugarcube. I've been scared since we got married. Heck, I've been scared longer than that. It ain’t something you did."

Twilight opened her eye just a crack. Wet tears escaped and ran down her cheek. "But..."

"No buts. Well maybe Rarity's big ol' butt, but nothing else."

Applejack heard Rarity from behind the door nearly shout. "My butt is not that big!"

That got a small giggle out of Twilight. Applejack continued. "Sugarcube, Ah'm scared of pregnancy, because... well... mah mom passed away giving birth to Applebloom. Mah pa wasn't too far along after that. We all think he passed away from a broken heart."

Twilight looked over at her. "I, I didn't know."

"Nopony besides Rares does. Ah don't talk about it. It hurts. The scariest thing is thinking, what if one of us gets pregnant, what if Ah get pregnant, and Ah pass away? What if... it brings one of you with me because yer too sad?"

Twilight reached out and put her hooves on Applejack’s shoulders. They were soaking wet and now Applejack needed towel. "I would never let that happen. Not ever."

Applejack met her eyes. "Ah know. Which is why... Ah uh... Listen, Ah know you can't carry children yerself right?'

Twilight cringed. "I'm sorry."

"But you can still have kids."

Twilight looked at her.

Applejack offered as reassuring a smile as she could. "With us. With me. So uh... you know?"

Twilight smiled and then hugged her. "Thank you. I'd love to have babies. Of course, I have a problem."

Applejack laughed. "Oh yeah? What's wrong now?"

"You broke the door and now I can't finish enjoying my bath.”

Applejack cringed. "Oh, uh... right."

Applejack let out a sigh. "Ah'll go beg Luna to fix it."

"Could you, hold my hoof for a little first? I don't wanna be alone anymore."

"No problem, sugarcube."


Applejack held Twilight's hoof for a good long minute. The two of them stared into each other’s eyes. Every now and again Applejack would dare a peek into the tub and at the place between Twilight's legs. After a few minutes she noticed something. Applejack gave Twilight a playful smile. "Hey, uh, Sugarcube."


Twilight nodded. "Yes?"


"You seem to be enjoying our hoof holding quite a bit."


Twilight blinked. "I... well I am."


Maybe Twilight hadn't realized it yet. Well it was a new... appendage after all. Applejack smiled. "How about I help you enjoy it a whole long more? And uh... well... maybe you can try an' get me pregnant at the same time?"


Twilight smiled. "How would I-" she looked down. "Holy fudgecicles it grows? Applejack look at that! It grew! We’re just holding hooves and it did that! I should get my journal and record this."


As adorable and awkward as Twilight was, Applejack loved her. Loved her enough to silence the little train of thought she had about self research. Applejack pressed her lips against Twilight's silencing her and it wasn't long before they melted into a hot steamy mess. Applejack only had one, mild concern. With the door broken, pretty much everypony was able to hear them, and see that most of them were already watching. Well if they wanted to see Twilight lose her virginity a second time, then Applejack would give them one heck of a show!

PreviousChapters Next