• Published 15th Aug 2021
  • 3,507 Views, 153 Comments

That One Time: Two Princesses Enjoyed Their Harem Honeymoon - TheCrimsonDM



Celestia and Luna married the mane six, now they have a harem and a honeymoon to deal with. In all honesty, happily ever after isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there'll be room for orgies.

  • ...
21
 153
 3,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twelve: Of Sunbathing and Story Reading

That One Time

Chapter Twelve: Of Sunbathing and Story Reading

Written by TheCrimsonDM

After the bath was done Twilight let Rainbow Dash leave the bathroom first, this left Twilight with some small amount of personal time to think about what she was going to do. She knew that she had to make it up to Fluttershy, it was just an accident and she really didn't want Fluttershy to suffer. They'd all lost their sanity somehow or another in the days leading up to the wedding, no reason to keep the insanity train going during the honeymoon.

Once she had put her mane and tail into ponytails Twilight nodded once in approval. She briefly considered putting on some makeup, which was something she rarely ever did in the first place, but decided against it. The others loved her despite her beauty, she'd let Rarity be the one to focus on the physical appearance.

Twilight left the bathroom and the first thing she noticed was that Fluttershy and Rarity were both on the large round bed and sound asleep. She hadn't expected to come out here and see a few napping ponies but it wasn't the worst thing she could have found. Or the worst thing she suspected she'd see by the end of the day.

Rainbow Dash was sitting near the bed and watching the two sleeping mares with distant eyes. It must still have hurt her to know she'd scolded Fluttershy so hard. Twilight walked over to Rainbow Dash and reached out with a wing to cover her back. "We'll make it up to her, I promise."

Rainbow Dash nodded once. "I know." She looked over at Twilight and her eyes widened. "Oh my goddess you look hot in a ponytail."

Twilight stared at her in silence for a moment, not quite sure how to respond to that. Of all the things she'd been called, even as of late, hot was still something to get used too. The most her brain allowed her to do was simply reply, "Thanks."

Twilight pulled away from Rainbow Dash and began walking toward the stairs going down to the first floor. She paused at the door long enough to look back at Rainbow Dash. "Are you coming?"

Rainbow Dash blinked at her. "Where are you going?"

"I’m going to read a book and I need somepony to hold me while I do."

Rainbow Dash waited a moment and then she quickly got up and trotted over to follow Twilight. It was after all a warm promise to enjoy each other. The only question was, did Twilight want to read a normal romance, or an erotic one?

***

Celestia watched Twilight and Rainbow Dash going down the stairs looking as happy as new lovers could be. She let out a sigh and shook her head. "This is hardly fair."

Luna purred. "Oh, are you jealous?"

Celestia looked over at Luna. "Luna, would you be willing to hold me while I read books?"

Luna blinked, clearly taken by surprise at the question. Of course she recovered well enough. "Why of course, dear sister. After all, who else could hold you while you read a book?"

"My thoughts exactly. Thank you, Luna." she looked down at the cup of tea she was trying to enjoy. It was growing cold, and it was just her and Luna up here, well out of the waking ponies. Applejack and Pinkie had vanished upstairs sometime ago, probably to go enjoy the pool. She allowed herself a simple yawn and looked over at the bed where Fluttershy and Rarity were napping. The bed looked really, really soft. In fact she couldn't even argue with the idea of just getting up, walking over there, and lying down. Since she couldn't find an argument for it, she did just that.

Once on the bed she covered up both of her smaller lovers with her wing, closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift off. A moment later she felt a cool wing wrap over her back and a leg around her waist. Luna nuzzled into the back of Celestia's neck and whispered. "I'll hold you now in fact."

Celestia purred her response. "Thank you, Luna."

"No problem, my loving sister. After all we've been through, I think we've more than earned some cuddles."

Wasn't that just the truth? Cuddling was nice. It was a simple thing she had forgotten about, and never wanted to lose again. As sleep came over Celestia she wasn't found wanting for a good dream. In her sleep Luna was right there, waiting for her in a bed much like the one they were in, to just hold and cuddle her until the end of time.

***

Twilight had found the perfect little nook on the half circle couch to lie down. Rainbow Dash was just behind her, with her legs around Twilight's chest and Twilight resting on her head on Rainbow’s chest as the two of them lay together and Twilight read a book. She noticed a few pages in that Rainbow Dash was trying to read along, so she ended up waiting for Rainbow Dash to finish each page before turning it. Rainbow Dash was a lot slower of a reader than Twilight, but she still did her best and that was all that mattered really.

A couple of times Rainbow Dash would scrunch her eyes and mouth a word silently before trying to act cool about it. It took some prodding from Twilight to get Rainbow Dash to own up to the words she didn't understand. Twilight would take the time to explain what some of those words meant as best she could, and Rainbow Dash seemed thankful for the lesson, even if she always said, "I already knew that." Each and every time.

Honestly, Rainbow Dash's insecurity about reading was adorable. It wasn't the first time they'd taken the time to practice reading together, but somehow this time it felt so much more intimate. Like it was something only the two of them could share with each other, and nopony else in the entire world could even hope to understand how much love the two of them had for one another while reading.

Eventually though Rainbow Dash's tail had moved around behind Twilight's rump and was wriggling in an excited way. Twilight was pretty sure the reading portion was starting to come to an end. Rainbow Dash looked at the book. "Hey uh, Twilight... this book got kind of hot."

Twilight smiled. "Did it? I hadn't noticed the temperature of the book rising, but I suppose I have been holding it for some time now."

"No, I mean, uh, I didn't know there were books where ponies did that, in them?"

"Did what?"

"That," Rainbow Dash pointed to a particular sentence that had made Twilight's nethers burn with desire.

Twilight giggled. "Oh, you mean love making. Yes, there are books like this. I usually avoid them, but perhaps losing my virginity also came with some more... interest in these things."

"Um, it's like porn."

"It is porn."

"Oh," Rainbow Dash seemed to chew on that for a moment. "Does that mean we need to, you know, while reading it?"

"You can if you want." Twilight made a fake sigh of distress. "But I fear my hooves are too busy holding this book, so I can't do that to myself. If only, there were a set of helping hooves to aid me with this task."

Rainbow Dash swallowed. "Well, I'll be touching myself so you’re out of luck."

"Oh, come on, that's cruel."

Rainbow Dash moved her lips right next to Twilight's ear. "I could help, if you beg."

Oh how the tables had turned. Twilight knew this would happen sooner rather than later. Well she was feeling a bit flustered at the moment, so she was willing to part with a little bit of dignity. She looked over at Rainbow Dash. "Please touch me while we read this sexy book together. Pretty please?"

Rainbow Dash snickered. "I don't think that's how you’re supposed to beg, but I guess you did actually beg. So... fine, I'll give you my tail."

"You're tai-" Twilight's words were cut off as a sensation of pleasure unlike anything she'd experienced before filled her. She looked down at that tail, and her first thought was, how did Rainbow Dash have so much control over her tail to make it do that? The second thought was, how could she get Rainbow Dash to do that more often? Either way, the rest of this reading session got pretty intense to say the least. The couch was probably in need of a cleansing after this.

***

Pinkie Pie was enjoying the sunbathing they could do up here on the roof. Even so there was a problem and that problem was named Applejack. Sure she loved her wife and cousin very much, and was looking forward to bobbing for some apples later with her, the problem was that Applejack was busy talking her ear off about some kind of problem that was going right over Pinkie's head. It wasn't that she didn't want to listen, but this was their honeymoon, and Pinkie had plans to enjoy the fun as much as possible. Which included lying on her back in the pool and floating while Applejack went off about some random thing.

"An' what's worse is when we do all start getting pregnant, it's gonna be eight, ornery, pregnant mares at the same time. What are we gonna do then?"

"Applejack, only six of us will be getting pregnant."

"That's still five more than comfortable."

"Then don't get pregnant. I for one am excited about whatever happens. Hey, maybe Twilight can be the one to put babies in our ovens?"

Applejack swam over to Pinkie's side. Clearly ignoring Pinkie’s suggestion. "Pinkie, we're going to be mommies."

Pinkie stopped dead in the water. As if she was able to control the flow of the water entirely by will alone the water went flat and unmoving. Pinkie leaned her head up out of the water and stared at Applejack. For a moment there was nothing but silence between the two of them, but soon enough as she looked into those widening eyes, and felt Applejack's racing heart, she realized exactly what the problem was. How could she be so stupid as to have missed it? Of course this would bother Applejack. "You're scared of being a mom."

Applejack's lower lip quivered. "Please don't tell the others."

"I won't, I promise. I pinkie Promise." Pinkie Pie pulled herself out of the water, still standing on the water's surface without falling into it she leaned over and nuzzled Applejack's snout. "Don't worry. With us being married to the two rulers of Equestria, everything's going to be fine. No matter how many times Luna and Celestia knock us up."

Applejack offered a weak smile. "Ah... Ah know. Is it okay if Ah keep talking to you about this?"

Pinkie giggled. "Of course it is. I'm going to go sunbathe now though." Pinkie walked across the surface of the water, then up onto the marbled floor around the pool.

Applejack watched her for a moment before asking, "Pinkie, did you just walk on water?"

"Of course not silly, nopony can just walk on water."

PreviousChapters Next