• Published 13th Jul 2021
  • 117 Views, 0 Comments

Alternate Universe - PhoenixTDM AIE - PhoenixTDM



A month after the events of PhoenixTDM AIE, the seven spirits of harmony go on an adventure to an alternate universe.

  • ...
 0
 117

Alternate Universe

It was a lovely day in Ponyville. PhoenixTDM, Lucas, Mac, Icy Breeze, Star, and Light Heart had saved Equestria a month ago from Flame Thrower, Fruitcake, and the Pony of Destruction.

All the repairs had been going well, and Ponyville was almost back to normal. Flame Thrower was waiting to start school at Celestia’s School of Magic in the fall, Fruitcake was catching up on missed time spent with his family, and Kaia was spending time with her cousins, PhoenixTDM and Lucas, and the rest of the Spirits of Harmony.

The six Spirits of Harmony were sitting in PhoenixTDM and Lucas’ living room like they normally did, but this time, their newly added seventh Spirit of Harmony was with them.

“What should we do, guys?” Icy Breeze asked, “I’m so bored.”

“I dunno,” PhoenixTDM replied.

“What if we go to the Castle of Chaos? There’s always fun things to do there!” Kaia suggested. Ever since trying to take over the world with Fruitcake and Flame Thrower, the three of them became good friends. Since he lived in the Everfree Forest, Kaia often made trips there. She was good friends with his grand-nieces, Jany and Fluffball, too.

“Yeah! And then I can see Jany!” Star replied and blushed. His friends laughed and then PhoenixTDM went to ask her Mom if they could go.

A few moments later, PhoenixTDM came back, “She said we can!” Everypony was excited and they all went out the door and headed towards the Everfree Forest.

After a while of walking/flying, the seven ponies finally reached the castle. Kaia and Star eagerly knocked on the giant wooden door. Almost immediately, it opened and Fruitcake was standing there.

“Hi, Fruitcake!” Kaia greeted. She flew up to his height and hugged him.

“Hello, Kaia!” He said. Kaia broke the hug and landed on the ground.

“What brings you guys here?” Fruitcake asked. Kaia explained that they were all bored and decided to go to the Castle of Chaos, since there was always something fun happening there.

“Come on in, then!” Fruitcake said.

“Is Jany here?” Star asked.

“Yep! But she and Fluffball are about to go to their friend’s house,” He replied. The seven friends walked into the castle and looked around. The familiar but chaotic residence made them all happy and instantly took away their boredom.

Suddenly, a pearly-white earth pony with swirly blue eyes and pink and purple hair appeared in front of them. She surprised when she saw the seven ponies, but she became excited the second she saw Star.

“Star! I didn’t know you were here!” Jany shouted, hugging him. Her heart-shaped necklace started glowing like it always did when she was around her soulmate. He blushed and hugged his marefriend back.

“Yep! My friends and I came here ‘cause we were bored,” Star replied. Jany broke the hug and said, “I’m sorry, but I can’t stay. I’m about to get Fluffball and we’re gonna go to Sun Ray’s house. I can see you again tomorrow, though!”

“Yeah, Fruitcake told us. But yes, I’ll come tomorrow!” Star said eagerly. Jany kissed him on the cheek and said, “Bye, Star! I love you!”

“I love you too, Jany!” Star replied. Jany giggled and then teleported away. Star sighed happily. His friends snickered at his reaction.

“So, what do you kids want to do?” Fruitcake asked, “There’s endless possibilities!”

“What about a rollercoaster!?” PhoenixTDM yelled.

“Or an ice-skating rink!” Icy Breeze suggested.

“How about laser tag!?” Lucas piped in. They all started shouting suggestions, and then Fruitcake started getting overwhelmed.

“Woah woah woah!” Fruitcake snapped his claw and their mouths all disappeared. They all started freaking out, but he ignored them.

“Okay, guys. You need to talk one at a time. We can do all your suggestions one by one, but I think I have a much more fun idea!” He said. Fruitcake waited for them to answer, but remembered that they had no mouths. He snapped his claw again and their mouths re-appeared.

“What the hay? Why did you do that!?” Star asked, with a venomous look in his eyes.

“Well, you were all talking over each other, so I decided to make it so you couldn’t talk at all!” He replied - cheerful as ever.

“You can’t use your magic all the time when things don’t go your way! You have to learn different ways that don’t involve using your magic on ponies,” Kaia said.

“Hmm okay… But do you guys want to hear my idea!?” He asked.

“Yeah!” They all replied. Fruitcake smiled mischievously and said, “What if I open a portal to an alternate universe?” Everypony was surprised at the idea, but they all agreed that it was a really fun idea. Fruitcake snapped his claw and a large light-blue portal appeared on the ground. It was swirly and kind of sparkly, and it looked very inviting.

Everypony was amazed at how the portal looked, and Fruitcake said, “Discord and I went to alternate universes all the time when we were kids, so it would be boring for me to go. You guys can go by yourselves! Just say my name three times and I’ll make a portal to come back here!”

Kaia hugged Fruitcake and said, “Bye, Fruitcake!” He hugged her back and said his farewells to her.

“I wonder what’s on the other side,” PhoenixTDM said.

“Maybe it’s a land full of Mac n’ Cheese?” Mac offered.

“I hope there’s snow and ice everywhere!” said Icy Breeze.

“Well, let’s stop wondering what’s in there and actually go!” Kaia said.

“Who should go first, though?” Light Heart asked.

“What if we all go at the same time!” PhoenixTDM suggested. The other six ponies agreed, and they all looked down at the portal.

“Okay, let’s go on the count of three,” Icy Breeze said, “One. Two. Three!” Everypony jumped into the portal, and Fruitcake closed it.

The seven Spirits of Harmony all landed on a field of grass next to some bushes. It looked like springtime, and the air was warm instead of hot. There were pretty flowers everywhere and the sun was shining. They could hear ponies laughing and playing.

“Hey, it’s our school!” Mac pointed at the red building. They all looked over at the schoolhouse.

“I can hear ponies playing! And it looks like spring, not summer. There must be students at recess!” Lucas noticed.

“Let’s go say ‘hi’ to them!” Mac said. He started to walk over to them, but PhoenixTDM held out her hoof to stop him.

“Wait! What if they are all evil monsters, or if they kidnap us or something!?” She cautioned.

“Why would Fruitcake send us to a bad place? He would never want us to get hurt!” Kaia replied, “Besides, we can meet new friends! I wonder if we have any alternate universe counterparts here!” PhoenixTDM was still uneasy about it, but she nodded her head in agreement.

“Yay! C’mon, guys, let’s go!” Kaia’s wings started fluttering and she flew towards the sounds of ponies playing. The rest of them followed her.

The first ponies they saw were a pegasus and an earth pony who looked around 14 years old.

The pegasus filly was a beautiful sky-blue color with royal-purple eyes and a pink and light-blue mane. She had a backwards-facing gray hat and her cutie mark was a purple bow-and-arrow.

The earth pony colt she was with was a very light yellow color with a golden-yellow mane and hooves. His eyes were baby-blue and his cutie mark was a blue crescent moon.

Kaia led her friends to the two ponies, who looked startled when they saw the newcomers. The filly stood in front of the colt protectively and the colt looked frightened.

“Who are you?” The filly demanded.

“I’m Kaia! These are my cousins, PhoenixTDM and Lucas, and these are our other friends: Star, Icy Breeze, Light Heart, and Mac! We came from an Alternate Universe!” She introduced. The two ponies looked at Mac with a confused look on their faces.

“Mac, you know these ponies?” The blue filly asked. Mac became confused and he replied, “Uh… I don’t even know who you guys are.”

“It’s me! Archer! Don’t you remember?” The blue filly replied.

“Uhhhh… No? I came through a portal with my friends,” Mac said.

“Maybe it’s Mac’s Alternate Universe counterpart or something?” The yellow colt behind Archer suggested.

“Hmm… Maybe,” Archer turned back to the unfamiliar ponies and held out her hoof, “I’m Archer Bow, and this is Moon.” PhoenixTDM stepped in front of Kaia and shook Archer’s hoof. Moon walked out from behind Archer and sheepishly waved at everypony.

“You must be my counterpart! We sound the same and look similar!” PhoenixTDM noticed.

“Yeah, we do! I wonder who Moon’s counterpart is,” Archer responded. Star walked up to Moon.

“He’s probably mine! We look similar and have the exact same mane style,” Star said.

“Yeah, you do!” Archer and PhoenixTDM said at the same time. They both laughed at their synchronous response.

“So, is your full name Moonflower?” Star asked. Moon’s eyes widened and it looked like he started internally panicking.

“Hey! Don’t call him that!” Archer menacingly yelled in a way that frightened Star.

“Sorry!” Star replied. Archer started comforting Moon to ease him of his panicking.

“So… Uhhh… How did you two meet? Moon, did you bully Archer?” Star asked. Moon looked horrified, “No! I would never do such a thing! How could you even say that?”

“Well… uhh.... When I was in preschool everypony bullied me because my real name is Starflower. Then when Elementary School started, we moved and I started going by Star. I bullied everypony including PhoenixTDM ‘cause I didn’t want to be bullied. But then I realized that bullying is wrong and I apologized and then became friends with her and everypony else,” he explained.

“Bullying ponies is not okay!” Moon said.

“I know that now! I was young when I did that. If you didn’t bully anypony, then what did happen?” Star asked.

“Well... I was actually born as a filly. Everybody in preschool made fun of me because I was a colt trapped in a filly’s body. I told my mom, and we moved when Elementary School started so I could have a fresh start as a colt. But I didn’t want anybody to bully me so I decided to ignore everybody. I was really sad, but one day Archer and her friends asked me to play and I said yes. That’s how we became friends,” Moon explained, smiling at Archer.

“Wow… You’re a lot better than me. I regret being a bully,” Star said.

“Well, you’re not a bully anymore!” PhoenixTDM replied.

“Yeah!” Icy Breeze piped, “You’re one of my best friends!”

Star smiled, “Aww, thanks, guys.”

“You’re welcome! But now I want to know who my counterpart is!” Icy Breeze replied.

“And mine! And everypony else’s,” Light Heart said.

“Okay! We’ll look for our friends. You guys can stay here,” Archer said. She and Moon walked away and then the seven friends started talking again.

“I wonder what my counterpart is like! I hope he doesn’t like the heat instead of ice, though,” Icy Breeze said.

“Yeah! I hope mine likes video games!” Lucas agreed. They continued talking about what their counterparts might be like until a few minutes later, Archer and Moon came back with their friends behind them.

There was a blue pony who looked like Lucas but with a hat like Archer’s (it was facing forward, not backwards). He had long wild hair instead of a mohawk. His cutie mark was a small video game controller next to a skateboard. There were two unicorns. One looked identical to Mac, and he even had the same cutie mark. The other unicorn was a filly who looked very similar to Mac, and her cutie mark was a wedge of cheese. The last one was a filly- wait no. A GRIFFON who was gray and pink with light green eyes.

“We’re back!” Archer announced. Everypony looked up at the six friends arriving in front of them.

“Hi, I’m Bubblegum Pop, and I go by she/they pronouns!” The griffon waved at them. Their eyes all widened.

“Are you a griffon!?” PhoenixTDM yelled. Bubblegum nodded.

“Wow, I’ve never seen a griffon before!” Mac gawked.

“Me, neither!” Light Heart said.

“Why are you in Ponyville?” Star asked. Bubblegum and her friends gave them a weird look.

“Uh… This is Pony-Griffonville,” Archer said.

“WHAT!?” Lucas screamed.

“Pony-Griffonville!?” Star exclaimed.

“Uhh… Yeah? Are there only ponies where you’re from?” Bubblegum asked.

"Oh, so that's why you guys said 'everypony' instead of 'everybody'," Archer realized.

“Griffons live in Griffonstone,” Star told Bubblegum.

“Griffonstone? Never heard of it. Ponies and Griffons have been living together in Pony-Griffonville and Cloudsdale for the longest time! But Cloudsdale only has Griffons and Pegasi, of course,” Bubblegum explained.

“I’m from Cloudsdale! But, it only has Pegasi where we’re from,” Icy Breeze said.

“Wow… Wait, you guys haven’t met my friends! Well, you’ve met Archer and Moon, but I need to introduce you to everyone!” Bubblegum shouted.

“This is my boyfriend, Moon, this is my girlfriend, Archer,” They started, pointing to the corresponding ponies. Bubblegum pointed to the blue pony who looked similar to Lucas, “This is Skateboard Gamer, Archer’s little brother.”

She pointed to the two unicorns who looked like Mac, “And these are Mac and Cheese, the twins! Whew, that was kind of a mouthful.” Bubblegum stopped flying and stood on the ground.

“I guess I can introduce everypony again,” Kaia said, “These are my cousins, PhoenixTDM and Lucas, and this is Icy Breeze, Star, Light Heart, and Mac.” She pointed to each of the ponies as she said their names.

“Wow, you have the same name as me!” The other Mac walked up to Mac, who was standing next to Light Heart.

“Yeah, it’s like you’re my twin! Or doppleganger! But, I was hoping that you’d be different from me,” Mac said.

“Well, maybe we just look the same! Archer, ask us questions! We can both answer them at the same time. Something is bound to be different!” The other Mac said.

“Okay! Uhhhh… What’s your favorite color?” She asked.

“Yellow!” Both Macs answered.

“What’s your favorite food?” Archer asked.

“Mac ‘n Cheese, obviously!” They replied.

“Umm… What’s your favorite holiday?” She asked.

“All of them!” They both responded. Mac sighed, “Well, I guess we’re the exact same!”

“Yeah. Wait! Do you have a twin sister like me?” The other Mac said.

“No, I’m an only child. We’re not the exact same! You have a twin and I don’t! Having a twin would be weird,” Mac said.

Cheese, the other Mac’s twin, walked up to her brother and playfully elbowed him, “Yeah, this guy is kinda weird.” The other Mac laughed.

“Wait, how can we tell you two apart? You both have the same name and look the exact same,” Cheese asked.

“You can call me Mac and call him Mac 2!” Mac said. Mac 2 and Cheese laughed at his response.

“Hey, what’re you staring at?” Cheese asked Light Heart, who was staring at the twins while blushing.

“A boy… AND a girl Mac!? MY BI HEART CAN’T HANDLE THIS!!!” Light Heart yelled.

“Hey!” Mac said in jealousy.

“Sorry, Mac! You’re my one and only special somepony,” Light Heart assured him. She kissed him on the cheek.

“Ew! C’mon, Skate, let’s get away from the lovey-dovey people,” Cheese said.

“Agreed!” Skateboard started flying up towards a cloud and Cheese used her magic to follow him up.

“Those two have the exact same personality. And Cheese even wants to be a pegasus! She only uses spells that let her do what Pegasi can do,” Mac 2 explained.

“I didn’t get to meet my counterpart!” Lucas whined.

“Yeah, Skateboard isn’t really interested in stuff like that. He only really cares about what he likes,” Archer told him.

“So… Who’s my counterpart?” Icy Breeze asked.

“Well, it’s not Archer, Moon, Mac, Cheese, or Skateboard, so it must be me!” Bubblegum yelled.

“But I’m not a girl griffon! I’m a colt!” Icy Breeze said.

“And I’m not a girl griffon, either! I’m a demigirl griffon,” Bubblegum replied.

“Oops. Sorry,” Icy Breeze apologized.

“Eh, it’s fine. But I wonder if we have anything in common! What’s your favorite holiday? I can’t choose, I love ALL OF THEM! What’s your favorite color? Mine’s pink! What’s your favorite dessert? Mine’s bubblegum flavored ice cream!” Bubblegum chattered.

“Wow, you talk really fast! Uh… My favorite holiday is Hearth’s Warming Eve, my favorite color is purple, and my favorite dessert is peppermint ice cream,” Icy Breeze replied.

“Hmm… Well, we both can fly and both like Ice Cream! What’s your favorite season? Mine’s the spring,” Bubblegum asked.

“Winter,” Icy responded.

“Huh… I guess we don’t have much in common. Oh, well!” Bubblegum said.

“Everypony met their counterpart except for me. It’s obviously not Cheese, because Mac doesn’t even have a sister. Do I not have one?” Light Heart asked.

“Oh, you do! She’s just not part of the main friend group. Mac? Oops! I mean Mac 2? Shall you introduce them to Dark Heart?” Bubblegum asked in a teasing way.

“Uhhh….” Mac 2 blushed.

“It is about time that you confess your feelings to her,” Archer said.

“Yeah. She obviously likes you back! And we all know that you’d rather be hanging out with her than with us,” Moon teased.

“Well… She would want to meet her alternate universe counterpart! I’ll go get her,” Mac 2 started galloping away to find his crush.

“Mac and Dark Heart have been obviously in love even before me, Archer, and Moon got together!” Bubblegum laughed.

“Yeah. He’s just too nervous to tell her,” Moon joked. The three of them laughed, and then Mac 2 came back with a brown and yellow-orange griffon. She had heart patterns on her forehead and some pink highlights on her ponytail, chest, and tail.

“Wow, Mac wasn’t lying! There really are alternate universe versions of you guys! And wow, a second Mac!?” She exclaimed.

“Hi! I’m Light Heart. You’re my counterpart in this universe! Wow, this is so cool. I didn’t imagine you to be a griffon!” Light Heart said.

“I’m Dark Heart! And I didn’t imagine my counterpart to be a pony, either! What kind of spells can you do? I’m weak at flying, so I’ve always wished I could have magic instead,” She exclaimed.

“Maybe you and Cheese were switched at birth!” Mac 2 joked.

“I’m weak at magic, but lately I’ve been getting a lot better!” Light Heart told her.

“What about me? Do I have a counterpart? Stop forgetting about me!” Kaia asked.

“Well, Stateboard and I don’t have any cousins, so I don’t think so,” Archer replied.

“Aw, okay…” Kaia said. PhoenixTDM put her hoof around Kaia to make her feel better. Suddenly, the school bell rang. Ponies and griffons started walking and flying towards the schoolhouse.

“Oh, I guess we have to leave you guys, now,” Archer said.

“Bye! Come and visit us again!” Bubblegum said.

“We will! Bye, guys! It was really cool meeting you!” PhoenixTDM replied. Everyone else said their goodbyes, and even Skateboard and Cheese did. They all left to go back to school, and then they were the only 7 ponies standing in the field.

“Wow, they were so cool!” Lucas said.

“Yeah, they were! But, we should go back home, now,” Star replied.

“Okay! Fruitcake, Fruitcake, Fruitcake,” Kaia chanted. Fruitcake appeared in front of them in an instant.

“Did you guys have fun?” He asked.

“Yes! We met our counterparts from this universe! Mine is awesome!” PhoenixTDM said.

“Mine was so cool! He looks like a pro skateboarder!” Lucas said.

“And mine is exactly like me, and he has a twin!” Mac told him. Everypony was talking over each other again, and Fruitcake was starting to get overwhelmed. He lifted his talon to snap and remove their mouths again, but remembered what Kaia had told him that morning, about not using magic to solve all his problems.

“Everypony, stop talking, please! You’re overwhelming me!” He yelled. The seven ponies all stopped blabbering, and shut their mouths.

“Sorry!” PhoenixTDM apologized.

“Thank you,” Fruitcake said.

“And thank you for not making our mouths disappear again! Good job,” Kaia congratulated him.

“I did do a good job, didn’t I?” he said with pride.

“Yep! Now, it’s time for us to go home,” Kaia said.

“Alright. But, I just want to show you one more universe. This guy you’ll meet is crazy! But, don’t believe anything he tells you,” Fruitcake said.

“Okay!” Kaia replied.

“Are you sure, Kaia? What if he leads us to some guy who wants to kidnap us?” PhoenixTDM doubted.

“Relax! I told you, he would never do something like that!” Kaia responded. Fruitcake snapped his claw and a new portal appeared on the ground. This time, it was a light yellow one.

“I’m coming with you, this time,” Fruitcake said, “C’mon, let’s jump into the portal!” Fruitcake jumped into the portal, and so did everypony else. Then, the portal closed.

The seven ponies and Draconequus all landed in a house. The walls were blue and the floor was orange. It was the house of PhoenixTDM and Lucas.

“Why are we in our house?” PhoenixTDM asked.

“Did you bring us back to our universe?” Lucas inquired.

“You’ll see,” Fruitcake replied. Three ponies walked down the stairs. The oldest was a gray pegasus with green eyes and purple and green hair. One of his front hooves was white, and his cutie mark was a clapperboard.

The one in the middle was a white earth pony with red eyes and black and orange hair. They had red ears and cheeks, and weird red, yellow, and white accessories. The youngest was a pegasus that looked exactly like Lucas, but a few years older than him.

“OH. MY. CELESTIA!!!” The gray pegasus yelled, flying towards them. Everypony except Fruitcake started backing away from him, and he landed in front of them. The other two ponies arrived behind the gray pony.

“PHOENIXTDM! STAR! ICY BREEZE! MAC! LUCAS! LIGHT HEART! KAIA! FRUITCAKE!” He yelled at the top of his lungs. The two ponies behind him snickered.

“How do you know who we are?” PhoenixTDM asked. She and her friends were all scared.

“Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I’m Hepoxni, and these are my siblings, Star and Ace,” He pointed to the white earth pony when he said Star and pointed to the pony resembling Lucas when he said Ace.

“And I created you guys!” Hepoxni exclaimed.

“See, I told ‘ya he’s crazy,” Fruitcake said. Hepoxni rolled his eyes and continued, “I have proof that I created you all! Fruitcake, teleport us to my room!”

“Ugh, fine,” Fruitcake snapped his claw and all 11 of them appeared in a room with drawings covering the walls. There were drawings of all 7 of them, Fruitcake, ponies in their class, Lucas’ friends from his class, and even a drawing of Archer Bow and her friends.

“Where did all these come from?” Icy Breeze asked.

“I told you, I CREATED YOU ALLLLL!!” Hepoxni replied.

“He actually did,” Ace responded.

“But, we weren’t created, we actually exist!” Kaia said.

“No, I made you!” Hepoxni argued. He opened a drawer and a bunch more drawings were in there. But these were drawings that nopony recognized.

“These are my scrapped ideas! PhoenixTDM, you originally were a white earth pony with red hair and blue hooves! You looked like toothpaste. And in another design, you and Lucas had two cutie marks! Star, you were originally brown with blue eyes! Icy Breeze, you originally had a really weird looking cutie mark. Mac, you used to have a really long tail! There’s so much that I’ve changed. But I can’t believe that you’re all here today! Is Jany with you?” He babbled.

“This guy’s crazy” PhoenixTDM whispered.

“No, Jany’s with her friends…” Star said, “And also, why does that pony have the same name as me?” He pointed to the white earth pony.

“Oh, I named you before I met them. And also, Lucas and Ace look the same because I based Lucas’ design off of him,” Hepoxni replied.

“Star, you’re my favorite character. Not because you were the bully, Hepoxni, but because I like your character development,” The other Star said.

“Uhh… Okay..?” Star responded.

“And my favorite character is Lucas,” Ace said to Lucas.

“Mine is JANY!!!” Hepoxni shouted

“Fruitcake, take us back to our universe!” Kaia said.

“Oh, Alright, fine,” Fruitcake replied. He snapped his talon and a green portal appeared on the wall of Hepoxni’s room.

“Hepoxni, don’t follow us back!” Fruitcake warned.

“PLEASE VISIT AGAIN SOON!!!” Hepoxni yelled. Everypony ran into the portal, and it closed. They all landed back in the Castle of Chaos.

“Wow, that guy was crazy!” Light Heart said.

“Yeah. Was all that really true? We weren’t created by that guy, right?” Mac asked.

“Oh, definitely not. That guy is crazy. We exist in our own universe, but Hepoxni did create us as characters in his own universe,” Fruitcake told him.

“I’m confused. How does that work?” PhoenixTDM asked.

“Well, there’s infinite universes with infinite possibilities. Here, I’ll give an example. PhoenixTDM, what’s a character that you created?” He asked

“Umm… Well, when I was a toddler I drew a pink cat named Pinky, and I wanted to have her as a real pet,” PhoenixTDM said.

“I remember that! That was the day we met!” Icy Breeze exclaimed.

“Well, that cat, Pinky, does exist in another universe. You didn’t create her in that universe, but she does exist as your pet. Does it make sense now?” Fruitcake explained.

“Umm… Kind of,” PhoenixTDM replied.

“Well, it’s getting late. You kids should start heading home,” Fruitcake said.

“Okay. Bye, Fruitcake! I’ll see you soon!” Kaia replied.

“Bye, Fruitcake,” Star said. Everypony else said their goodbyes, and they all started heading home to go to bed.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment