• Published 21st May 2021
  • 181 Views, 4 Comments

rarity, sweetie belle , and opalescence - khaliljohnson12344



the fashionista unicorn rarity, her younger sister sweetie belle, and there pet cat opalescence go on an adventure.

  • ...
 4
 181

rainbow dash

As soon as she was about to gallop away, she heard a particular sound, her ears perked up and she looked at sweetie belle. "um, sweetie, do you hear something?" Rarity asked her sister. Sweetie belle looked at her and popped herself out of the blanket ball.
"No, nothing but you talking to me." she said while giggling. Rarity did not look amused.
"you know that's not what I meant!" she exclaimed. as soon as sweetie belle was about to retort, a big rainbow mass crashed into them. rarity, after she was not dizzy anymore, shook her head and glared angerly at a certain rainbow maned cyan Pegasus. "RAINBOW DASH, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY MANE!!!!!!!" Rarity yelled at rainbow, rainbow shook her head and looked at rarity's mane. she didn't look amused.
"Looks fine to me." she said not really caring. Before rarity could blow a fuse Sweetie belle shoved her hoof into her sister's mouth.
"Sorry miss rainbow dash, my sister can get a little fussy when it comes to her appearance." sweetie belle said. rainbow dash looked confused.
"Hey, your one of scoot's friends, right?" rainbow asked. Sweetie excitedly nodded.
"Oh yes, me and scootaloo are the most bestest of friends!" she excitedly exclaimed. she went on. "And I know how much scootaloo adores you rainbow, and I have to say, I don't really see why." This got a shocked gasp from rainbow.
"WHAT?!" rainbow yelled. "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" she yelled again. Sweetie belle looked sad and was about to cry. That's when rainbow realized her mistake. "Oh my celestia, I-I-I" she studderd and tried again. "Look sweetie belle I'm sorry for snapping at you like that, I know it wasn't right, you have your own opinion about ponies and." she paused. "i'm just really sorry" she finally said. sweetie looked at her and rubbed her tears away.
"it's ok rainbow dash, I forgive you, I just said that because you and scootaloo act so similar that I don't see why she would adore you as much as she does. sweetie explained. Rainbow calmed down and looked at sweetie and smiled.
"that's alright kid, I should've listened to you from the start, Friends?" she asked holding out her hoof. sweetie blinked, and then smiled.
"friends!" she exclaimed. doing a brohoof with rainbow. Rarity rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.
"excuse me, if this is all over, I think it's time for me, my cat, and my adorable little sister, to go back to our adventure. Rarity said. sweetie belle nodded and hugged rainbow dash.
"it was nice to meet you miss rainbow dash." sweetie said. rainbow looked at her and smirked.
"kid please, just call me rainbow, and it was nice to meet you too." she said, and gave sweetie a little noogie, with made her giggle.
"see ya later rainbow!" she exclaimed running back to rarity. as rarity and sweetie belle were walking away, rainbow smiled.
"that kid's gonna be alright." rainbow said, just then rainbow heard a flash of magic behind her and turned around, it was discord.
"ya know dashie, we should go on an adventure together soon." he said poking her face. rainbow swatted away his finger.
"yeah...I'll think about it." she said sarcastically. discord simply shrugged and poofed away. rainbow rolled her eyes and flew off.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Petalled deleted May 26th, 2021
Login or register to comment