• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 865 Views, 90 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 865

Chapter 29: A Day that will Never be forgotten

4 years have passed, when you and your friends graduated, and now all of you have jobs. You, Rainbow, Zack, Sunset, Hearty, and Twilight decided to become teachers at Canterlot University. And for your other friends Fluttershy has now have her very own animal shelter, Pinkie Pie is now the new owner of sugar cube corner, Rarity is running her very own Boutique, And AppleJack is now running there family farm.

8:40 am of the morning you were still teaching your advising class, and your subject to them is History "Alright, before I give all of you an early recess I have one last question... Who, defeated Grogar on the battle of Ancient Equestria?" You asked, some seems can't remember who it is but a bright young student raise her hand with confidence "Yes Sunny, stand up and pls tell us your answer" you said.

Sunny took a deep breath "The one who defeated Grogar back then was... Ah, err, umm is.... King Starswirl?" Said Sunny.

You sigh and smiled "You seem not so sure about your answer... Oh well your correct anyways King Starswirl did defeated king grogar... Well its now 9:45 you may now have your recess" you said, every student thanked you and left the classsroom.

As you were checking some papers, Rainbow Dash entered the classroom and hugged you from the back "So how was, your third year as a teacher?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

You smiled "Its okay and I'm really glad I'm teaching elementary students... At least for now, and the my new students well they are all smart, Zipp is being a bit like you on someway... Loud on the classroom" you said.

Rainbow Dash pouted and pinched your cheek "I'm not that loud... Pffft, anyway I heard that Twilight will be the new Principal and Sunset will be the vice Principal" said Rainbow Dash.

You got shocked a little bit "Woah, really well I'm not really that surprised since I'm expecting that to happen someday but this is way to fast" you said.

Rainbow Dash giggled "We'll they are more than capable enough to ran the school, welp I better go, I still need go prepare somethings on the gym to make your students sweat" said Rainbow Dash, then she kissed you on the cheek and then she left.

When she's gone you pulled out a ring, out of your bag "Later, I will be asking the biggest question of my life, God im really nervous" you whispered.

Then all of sudden someone pat you on the back "Gee, your worrying too much just relax, and just go for it, better make sure find the right time" Said Hearty Fan, you were expecting Zack to jump on you like that but you remembered that his out of town with his advising class for a field trip.

You giggled "Well, that's true... Hey what's is it like ya know getting married?" You asked.

Hearty's eyes widen "Why are you asking me?" Said Heary Fan.

You sigh "Well your the one who got married to Twilight a year ago..." You said.

Hearty laughed "Oh boy, if Zack is here his gonna laugh at you hard, why didn't you ask Zack he got married to Sunset two years ago... But I think its better is you just experience is yourself mostly because its hard to explain" said Hearty Fan, then he pat you on the back once more and left the classroom.

You took deep breath and told yourself, that you can do this and stop thinking negative stuff and just focus on both of your future. Before you went home, called Pinkie Pie for a favor, since your gonna propose to her favorite place to eat, the sugar cube corner. All you have to do now is too asked to eat at the said place, When she come out of the school you waved at her. And when she got to you, you asked if she wants to have a snack at the sugarcube before you both go home.

Rainbow dash gave you a really excited and big smile "Ofcourse, I'm starving for some cookie ice cream sandwich" she said.

When the both of you got to Sugar cube corner, Rainbow doesn't seem to notice that something is up, which is good since you really wanna surprise her. After she ordered something you told her to just wait for you at a table and you'll follow afterward, "So is everything set?" You asked.

Pinkie pie grind "Everything is ready to go, also Zack and the children is back in town and ready for there entry" said Pinkie Pie.

You smiled "Thank you for doing this for me" you said.

Pinkie pat you on your shoulder "Your very welcome, so are you ready for your speech" said Pinkie Pie.

After you and Rainbow are your little snack, Rainbow decided to hang for a while, which is perfect. You stand up, and stood right in front of her "Umm.. Rush, what are you doing?" Rainbow asked.

You took a deep breath and calm your nerves down "Rainbow Dash, ever since I met you, you made me really happy, everytime we got grouped I can't stay focus since you are the only one who's been on my mind... You brought light and hope in my life, we've been into so many adventures together that I never thought I'll experienced with you... When you i found out that you felt the same way as me, it made me the happiest man there is... So Rainbow Dash, will you marry me?" You said, you felt a little unease since she silent.

Then all of sudden Zack and the children fired up the confetti "Congratula....tions?... Umm too early?" Said Zack.

Rainbow stand up "Yes!" Said Rainbow.

You eyes widen, your head and heart felt so many emotions" Yes?" You said.

Rainbow jumped out of joy, cried if tears of joy "Yes I will marry you" said Rainbow, then you both kissed each other.

"Eeeeewww" said children.

Zack giggled "Kids..., well that went well, even though where a little early" said Zack.

Pinkie Pie squeeks "This is so exciting, so when will you guy get married" said Pinkie Pie.

You and Rainbow smiled "We will soon tell you once where done planning" said Rainbow Dash.

Then two months later, your getting ready for the happiest day of your life "So how do I look?" You asked.

Zack smiled "You look great buddy, its about time that is your turn, you have no idea how much me and Pinkie waiting for this moment we already have tons of honeymoon plans for the both of ya" said Zack.

You got shocked "Wait... What!? Really?" You said.

Zack told you a little bit more details as you both walk your way through the halls of the church. And now it's finally time on the best moment of you life, seeing your future wife walk towards the hall, ready to take your hand as her husband.

As the priest starts to spoke, it seem the time slowing down, it's not because something is happening its just your emotion. "Emerald Rush, do you take Rainbow Dash as your lawful wife" said the priest.

You softly smiled "Yes father" you said.

"And Rainbow Dash, do you take Emerald Rush as your lawful husband" said the priest.

Rainbow also smiled softly "Yes father" said Rainbow Dash.

"Good, May the heavens, land and sea be with you, you may now kiss the bride" said the priest.

You lift up the veil that is covering her face, and held her cheeks and kissed her, everybody cheered, your parents friends, co-workers, even some students are there for your wedding. It truly is the best day of your lives, whatever happens next is all up to you.

Thank you for staying till the end:twilightsmile::heart:

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for staying till the end, and I really hope you liked this story. Despite my grammar.

The volume 1 and this volume will have a re tell, well I'll be editing every chapter to fix it, and better explain and tell their story. And there might be some additional chapters in the future thank you once again for staying till the end^^