• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 866 Views, 90 Comments

(NEW TITLE: STOLEN WILL) Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 866

Chapter 11: The Unintentional Discovery Part 2

You didn't go after her, since you know that she needs sometime to process everything that she discovered "Why is it getting more complicated over time" you said.

You sat on Zacks couch to think this through, but while you were thinking someone knocked on the door, and when you turned around to see who it is, you got surprised "Well looks like someone screwd up" said Adagio, you sigh.

You walk towards her as you sigh deeply "What are you doing here anyways?" You asked.

Adagio smirked "Well I figured that this might happen" said Adagio, wait she knew that this might happen how?.

You held both of her hands and you look straight into her eyes "Adagio, pls help me... I don't know how you can still remember him... I just don't know what to do anymore" You said.

Adagio pull out "Okay, okay... Gee that's exactly why I'm here *Sigh* if you jump into me like that again I'm gonna incinerate you" said Adagio.

You smiled "Sorry... I'm just all clueless right now..." You said, you invited her to come inside, it felt a little weird since you invited someone to come inside like it's your house.

Adagio looked around "We'll first I have question, why did she go in here anyways?" Adagio asked.

Now that you think about it, why did she come in here "I have no idea, but I feel like there's something more than this" you said.

Adagio smirked "Pfft, well duh... Of course there's something more to this and I might just know who might have persuade her to come in here" said Adagio.

You scratch your head as you think who might have done it, but you couldn't think of anyone "Well... Who is it?" You asked.

Adagio just begin to shivering at that moment "The Lord of Chaos himself" said Adagio.

You scrub Adagio's back "You okay... Your shivering, is he scary or something?" You asked.

Adagio sighed "He's terrifying, his power is like a god, the only one who can match him is the prince of creation and prince of order on raw power and strength" said Adagio.

For some reason you suddenly felt chills down your spine "Well I just hope his not evil" you said.

"Well luckily his not... Anymore, and it just happens that I know where to find him" said Adagio.

You smiled "We'll I guess it's settled then, so where are we goin?" You asked.

Adagio smiled back "Well... Let's just say it's somewhere, where it all began... What I mean by that is where all of this crap happens... Chaotic isn't it" said Adagio.

So this Lord of Chaos, is he have something to do with all of this "Why do I have a feeling that his playing a part on what ever is going on here" you said.

When Adagio opened the door, both of you got shocked when you saw Sunset Shimmer "If your going to see discord let me tell you this, he has nothing to do with this. Literally, he change... Well also you can't really go back to Equestria, if you try and cross that portal you'll get incinerated" said Sunset shimmer.

Adagio got shocked "Wait... What!?... Oh right Star swirl also is the one who created that portal, but incineration is a bit to extreme and mean and overkill... Well also if he has nothing to do with this then why am I sensing some chaos magic around " Said Adagio.

"Before you answer that, umm where did you go?" You asked.

Sunset suddenly looked so down when you asked what you said "Well... As much as I want to keep it secret for now... But I managed to pull him out... Zack I mean but his still unconscious, since his in a constant battle with this chaos... I went to discord in equestrian but he said he's got nothing to do with this. And he said to me that he'd rather spent his time with Flutter Shy than going here and causing chaos" said Sunset.

You and Adagio got shocked once more when you heard that Zack is back "He's back... You managed to pull him out but why is stilll like this, I mean everything is still all wrong" you said.

Adagio stepped in "Yeah, and what do you mean his in a constant battle with this chaos" said Adagio.

Sunset sigh and pulled out a book out of her back pack "Princess Twilight gave me this yesterday, after we pulled Zack out of the void, everything we have to know" said Sunset as she went inside the house and placed it the table.

When Sunset opened the book it was blank at first then all of sudden words starting to appear "Why is it like that?" You asked.

Adagio smirked "I know this type of magic and this book has a spell that it will instantly translate it to the reader" said Adagio.

You scratch your head "Huh... What with the smirking though" You said, but Adagio just kept looking all smug.

Sunset giggled "Gee... You two, maybe in another world you two might have been in love with each other" said Adagio.

Adagio stopped smiling and started looking all red "Oh shut up... How could say something like that... Hmm" said Adagio.

Sunset smiled "We'll the reason I said that is... It is discord who have schemed this... But not this worlds discord but from another universe... Rush, me Adagio will take care of this, and what you have to do is fix this world do you remember when you said that someone told you to make her remember and she will know what to do it's not me... It's Rainbow" said Sunset.

Your eyes widen "Rainbow... But why?, I'm confused right now" you said, when you looked Sunset and Adagio in the eyes, you felt that there trying to tell you that your the only one who can do this.

You sigh loudly "Fine... I'll just pretend I know what the heck is the reason why is it her... And just do this thing, plus it's also a good reason for me to get her memories back and fix all of this... I miss her, I miss her so much" you said, as tears fall into your eyes.

Sunset pat you in the shoulder as she gave you something "What is this?" You asked.

Sunset smiled "Its a memory stone but modified by me and Twilight you just have to get her touch this on her own free will you can't force it or else it will not work" said Sunset.

You took the stone and gripped to it "Sunset, Adagio I owe you two" you said.

Adagio smirked "Heh... You don't owe me anything, I didn't really do anything" said Adagio.

Sunset pat you in the shoulder once more "Go... Get her back and fix this mess where counting on you" said Sunset.

You smiled and ran outside to find Rainbow, you ran like this is the last time your going to see her "Rainbow I promise... I'll get your memories back no matter what" you said, as you ran off to find her.

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope my grammar didn't bother you that much sorry