• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 865 Views, 90 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 865

Chapter 5: Night Out

Chapter 5

Sunday morning you received a text message from Rainbow Dash telling you that she and the girls will go on a trip that is only for them like a girls night and since you free today you went out to see Zack and HeartyFan since they always hang out at the mall sometimes on their free time.

As your walking around you saw HeartyFan at the men's clothes wear so you approach him to greet him " Hey HeartyFan what are you doing?" you asked.

HeartyFan smiled "We'll I was thinking to get some more clothes... Since the other day me and Twilight we're doing on some experimentation on my back yard and let's just say things didn't go well" said HeartyFan.

You scratched your head you just assumed that there might some kind of explosion happened cause of the charcoal stains on his gray shirt "anyway have you seen Zack... Since I was thinking that the three of us could do our own night out" You said.

HeartyFan looked around "We'll he was just on that bench a couple minutes ago... Maybe he just went to the bathroom I'm sure he'll be glad to do our own night out since they may not be back for a couple of days" said HeartyFan.

A couple of days she never mentioned that on her texts "A couple of days... But how about school?" You asked.

Then all of sudden Zack just appeared right beside you "They'll be fine... Plus we don't have school this week since the school will held an event for teachers only" said Zack.

You stared at him for a couple of seconds "Dont do that you might give me a heart attack" You said, and he just laughed a little while munching on some chips.

Zack smiled " So the night out... Wanna go to the country side I know a beautiful beach there" said Zack.

You smiled but with confusion "Country side but what are we gonna ride?" You asked.

HeartyFan raise his arm "Well we could use Zack's army if Zack's up for the idea of using it" said HeartyFan.

Zack laughed nervously "Well I would use the arvy but Sunset borrowed it for their night out but I could always buy one" said Zack.

You sigh "Gee you don't have to buy a new rv just for our night" You said, then the moment you blinked Zack is already calling someone.

Zack smiled at you "Ah yeah hello I'm Yuzuru Zackodia and I would like to rent one of your best RV pls" said Zack.

You smiled " Or you can just rent one" you said, then HeartyFan just laughed.

"Looks like we will be having our own night out after" said HeartyFan, then he pulled out a map out of his backpack.

You got confused "Do you always carry a map with you?" You asked.

HeartyFan giggled "We'll you see Twily and I always go out and venture to a forest, high mountains, caves, etc to see if we can discover new things" said HeartyFan.

That explains a lot why Twilight always looks exhausted most of the time "You two are surely very adventurous, so did you find anything interesting on your trips?" You asked.

HeartyFan sigh "We'll we did found some remains... Of a pony that is may have live thousands of years ago since that, it had wings and some of the remains have horns and... A skeleton of an alicorn that is still standing while its wings still spread out... *Sigh* and it looks like it's guarding an artifact and when we called Zack in and when he saw it... He said that is something we shouldn't have seen since I believe that humans and ponies once co-exist and then a war happened well judging by some human remains we found on the same cave... But Zack already sealed the cave so we can't go back there anymore" said HeartyFan.

Zack puts his hand on your shoulder "Humans won the war but they lost the battle... And I believe that this night out of ours could be the best thing will happen because we will find more of those... When I found out that humans and ponies once co-exist thousands of year's ago then I learned that a war broke out between our species i believe that we should go on a treasure hunt we will collect all of the artifacts that are in different places that I already map out" said Zack.

You're intrigued but you have one question "Zack what are we gonna do after we collect those artifacts?" You asked.

Zack smiled "Simple I will bring them back to Equestria" said Zack, you and HeartyFan smiled since your night out will be more interesting and more fun than your other friends.

HeartyFan sigh with worried "But are we really not going to tell the others I mean only us and Twilight knows about it" Said HeartyFan.

Zack also let out a sigh "We'll tell them afterward since I was planning to take you guys with me back in Equestria just in case" said Zack.

Did he just say that he will take both you and HeartyFan back in Equestria just in case?... Just in case for what "Just in case for what exactly?" You asked.

Zack smiled "Just in case an artifact start choosing an owner you'll see when we got to that point" said Zack, then he just told you guys to follow since the RV is already here... At the mall why?.

When all three of you got outside you saw the RV and it looks like from that tv show called chen 8, which is very cool.

You smiled "I wonder how many beds is on that thing" you said.

When you got on the RV it wasn't what you expected the inside is like a compact house despite being compact the gaps are very wide actually.

Zack smiled "This bad boy has 1 bed and a bunk bed perfect for three person but the sofa right there can also be turned into a bed perfect also perfect for three" said Zack.

Well an adventure awaits you and since it's still Sunday that means you'll be on the road for 7 days it doesn't sound so bad since everything you need is already in this vehicle... Your thinking is it possible that you, HeartyFan, and Zack bump into Rainbow and the others since there also ln the road.

When you sat down the RV started moving "Hey HeartyFan is Zack the one who's driving?" You asked.

HeartyFan giggled "Ofcourse who else could be driving if the two of us are right here but we will take turns since Zack can't drive all the time since we're sharing the same vehicle" said HeartyFan.

You just pray that HeartyFan and Zack will teach you how to drive since you never drived before, but since his driving you asked HeartyFan something about Zack.

You gulped "Hey Hearty I always wondered how did Zack and Sunset meet?" You asked.

HeartyFan just smiled "Well it would be better if you just asked him, but I guess I could tell you this one thing... When they met each other and for the first time when Sunset is still a total meanie his the only one who's actually talking back to her and annoying her most of the time well thats what he told me" said HeartyFan.

Oh man you thought you can actually finally found out but he stopped at that very moment and just started making snacks... But surely you'll find out more things about Zack and Hearty since you three will be stuck together for 7 days and your looking forward on your adventures.

Author's Note:

Howdy I hope you liked this chapter and I apologize for my grammar.

Also next chapter will be longer since I will be putting some things that will explain things I hope you'll look forward to it :twilightsmile: