• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 866 Views, 90 Comments

(NEW TITLE: STOLEN WILL) Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 866

Chapter 25: An unfortunate disaster

It's been a few days, since the sport event Aria invited you to a abandoned mine to collect some crystals that she can use for her gift that she is making for Sonata and Adagio.

You got curious about what kind of gift she is making "Hey, What gift is exactly your going to make?" You asked.

Aria looks flustered "I'll... I'll tell you when we get there" said Aria, you smiled and sigh then you just kept on driving.

While you and Aria on the way, you noticed that she kept starting at you and it's starting to bother you "Umm... Are you hungry?... Or you need to use the bathroom" you asked.

Aria's face gotten more red and she looked a way "Hu... Hung.... Hungry" said Aria.

You smiled and giggled "Why didn't say so... Don't worry I know a good place not to far from here" you said.

As you were on your way to the fast food that you two are going to, you noticed the Aria is staring at you once more "Is there something on my face?" You asked.

Aria blushed and looked away once more "What's even up with her" you thought.

When you two arrived at the restaurant, you two immediately went in, and ordered some food "They have a pretty good and fast service here huh" Said Aria.

You smirked "I did say that this place is great" you said, Aria raise and eyebrow and smiled.

Aria smiled "Heh... Is the food great though" said Aria.

Then a couple minutes later the food is ready, then both of you dig in. While you were eating you noticed Aria that she is enjoying the food, the way she savor is looks like, she really like's it "It's good isn't it" you said, with a smirk on your face.

Aria blushed "Uh... Umm yeah, it's okay... I guess" said Aria.

You smiled "You know, your pretty cute... You should smile more often" you said.

Aria blushed once more "Eh... That's, shut up" said Aria, then she pouted.

After you two ate your breakfast, well to you second breakfast. You went back in the road, towards the direction where the mine is. When you two arrived at the mine's Zack greeted you at the entrance "There you are... Okay you two have only an hour alright, that's all I can do for Ya, the owner of the mine said that it's all the time he can give. Since they will be closing the mine soon" said Zack.

Aria pat you in the back "Well we better get going, thx again Zack for finding a way to grant my favor" said Aria, Zack just smiled and nodded.

You pat Zack and on the shoulder and went into the mine's with Aria, as you two were walking deeper Into the mine. It got darker and darker, you pulled your flashlight out of your back pack and shine it into the darkness "So... What kind of mineral are we looking for again?" you asked.

Aria sigh "Aren't you listening, I said crystal or gems or whatever..." Said Aria, you noticed that she always immediately look away, everytime you and her made eye contact.

You sigh, a couple minutes pass and the basket is almost full of gems "Alright this should be enough" said Aria.

You offered to carry it for her, and she gave it to you with a little aggressive "don't lose it" said Aria.

You smiled "How am I supposed to lose this, I mean there beautiful and sparkly... Just like your eyes" you said.

Aria stared at you for a moment she lookedd all red "Shut up... You... Idiot" said Aria, when all of sudden you heard something rumbling.

You and Aria rushed to the entrance when you heard the rumbling when you get their what you fear has aready happened, both of you are now stuck in theirmines "Crap, the entrance has been blocked" you said.

Aria looks scared so you put your arm around her and calmed her down "Dont worry Zack will get us out... I hope, no im sure he will" you said.

[Out of your point of view... Zack is having an ice cream across the street, unaware of you two got trap inside the mines]

"I feel like I forgot something... That there bombing the entrance to seal it off completely... Meh... I'm sure the owner make sure that there out first" said Zack, then he continued eating his ice cream.

[Back to your point of view]
You sigh "Where is he, its been an hour" you said, Aria hold onto you tightly.

Aria took a deep breath "I'm sorry... If I didn't drag you along you wouldn't have get stuck with me here" said Aria.

You scrub her back "Hey, it's not your fault... Hey you hungry, I pack a few biscuits" you said.

Aria smiled "We better save it, just in case we got stuck here a little bit longer, I mean I'm sure his already digging as out" said Aria.

[Out of your point of view]

Zack gulped "I can sense them, there still inside in the other side of this rubble... Should I levitate the smaller ones then big ones or I should just make a tunnel or a teleportation spell, I probably should start digging them out" said Zack, then he started removing the rubble with levitation spell.

[Back to your point of view]

While you two are sitting by the entrance you heard that something is moving on the other side of the rubble "His digging us out... Probably by removing the rocks with levitation spell" said Aria.

You smiled "I wonder what took him so long, but it looks like his still gonna take a long time to get us... I mean who knows how far this tunnel collapsed" you said.

Aria also smiled "If there's one know about that knuckle head, his gonna go far enough where his teleportation spell can reach us... Since in this world, the teleportation spells range is limited, especially if your exhausted its range will get shorter" said Aria.

Your eyes widen "So that's how it works, how about his portal spell?" You asked.

Aria sigh "His still refining the spell, it's too dangerous, your gonna need take your time on it, just one wrong miscalculation, you could fell into another dimension or worse, the void" said Aria.

You gulped "The void?" You said, you noticed Aria is trembling, so it means that it's pretty bad.

"A place the birth place of Zackodia's parents, it's true that he was born in Equestria but his parents were born in the void. Believe it or not, Zack had siblings, though his grand parents took them since they found his older brother and his younger sister are more useful and stronger than him... Of course his parents were devastated, they can't go back there since they will be istantly incinerated... Not to mention his grandparents are allied with the puppeteer. No one knows who or what he or she is, they said that it can manipulate someone else life, giving them a bad telling of there faith and story... But I believe that thing is nothing more but myth" said Aria.

You sigh "Does Zack know about his siblings" said Aria.

Aria gulped and sigh "He just fought them, a few days ago he was able to make them retreat, thank God Adagio since she has incredible healing magic, she instantly held Zack's injuries and his 4 broken ribs" said Aria.

Your eyes widen "WHAT!?" You said, that day back in the Canterlot sports event, you heard a lot of commotion in the background while your having a conversation with Zack on the phone.

But before you just get to ask who were his siblings Zack finally found you two "There you are, sorry about this I didn't know that there gonna be doing the closing much earlier than anticipated... Sorry" said Zack.

Aria smiled "Thats fine, it's your fault, anyway where is that manager I have a bone to pick with him" said Aria, you giggled.

Aria glared at you "What!? Don't tell me that your not mad for this accident" said Aria.

You smiled "I'm mad, it's just your cute you know that" you said, then Aria blushed deeply, and walk away.

Then all of sudden Zack smack you in the back of your head "You already have girlfriend stop flirting with her... She like you, you know" said Zack.

Your eyes widen out of shock "I'm sorry what?" You asked.

Zack just walk away slowly "Ahhh... Isn't it wonderful afternoon hehe, the sunset is really beautiful" said Zack, his obviously stalling. And thought to yourself to be more careful next time.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, I'm sorry for my grammar and miss spells but I hope that you still liked it^^