• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 866 Views, 90 Comments

(NEW TITLE: STOLEN WILL) Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 866

Chapter 19: A Possible Strand Of future Part 2

You let Rainbow Dash Hugged you as you hugged back, you pat her back "I missed you... So much" said Rainbow.

"But I'm... Not you Rush..." You said, Rainbow pulled out.

She put her hands on your cheeks "You Are... Twilight recently found out that our universe are one but it just got split in to two" said Rainbow.

You got confused and shocked "How is that even possible?" You asked.

When all of sudden Twilight came out of nowhere" Meaning our universe that got split is an imperfect copy of the original" said Twilight.

You scratch you head "My Universe and this universe but how... And when did our universe formed then" you said.

Twilight sigh and gulped "It's the moment when Rainbow did the Sonic Rainboom and if we don't find away to get into the original universe to stopped this event I'm afraid if this event occur to the original timeline our universe will disintegrate" Twilight said.

You thought of something"If... This hasn't happened to the original universe yet... So it like that our timeline like just a script?" You said.

Twilight touch her chin "Something like that... It makes sense but in the same time it doesn't. If our universe is just script then what's the point us existing, knowing about this kind of things" said Twilight.

Then all of sudden someone entered the gym "It means we have to stop him... We have to warn our original selves from Hearty Fan... Aka *cough" Chrysalis" said Zack, You, Twilight, and Rainbow dash got shocked when you saw this worlds Zack... His all dirty and his bleeding then he just collapsed on the floor.

You rushed towards him "Are you ok?" You said worryingly.

Zack smiled "My other self must have sent you... Just as planned" said Zack.

You got confused once more "Just as planned... You both knew about it?" You asked.

Zack sigh "Ofcourse... We are one but got split into to worlds and our soul is still one... So instead of standing their can someone get me a doctor I'm dying here" said Zack, while smiling.

You both look at each other and laughed, then a couple hours later, you decided to meet up with Sunset... Well this worlds Sunset "Hey... How-" you said, but just before you get to finished what your saying she attacked you and punch you in the face.

Sunset looks furious "How did you get in here you changeling" asked Sunset.

You wipe the blood coming out of your nose "Not a changeling I'm from another timeline... The Zack in my timeline sent me here" you said.

Sunset got shocked "Another timeline..." Said Sunset.

You put your hand on Sunset shoulder "Twilight and I will explain later... But for now maybe you should go and visit Zack... Well this worlds Zack he just appeared out of nowhere and we brought him into the infirmary his in a critical condition" you said.

Sunset eyes widen and ran as fast she could "How on earth Zack can endure her punch ow... It's still painful" you said.

You also rushed to infirmary you saw Sunset hugging him, and looks like Zacks is still unconscious "This must an extreme for her" said Twilight.

You nodded "Well... How about you, you know knowing that Chrysalis took form of Hearty" you said.

Twilight just giggled and sigh... Looks like she's trying to hold her emotion "It all makes sense now... So that's why he's always been acting off forgetting things that he will never forget" said Twilight.

You put your arms around Twilight "It's okay too cry you know, you have the right to do so if you keep that heavy feeling that your feeling right now it might break you and you don't deserve that you deserve better.... You deserve to be happy..." You said.

Twilight put her head at your chest and hugged you and slowly started crying, you scrub you hair as you hug her "It's okay... Just cry it all out" you whisper.

A couple minutes later Twilight pulled out "Thanks... For comforting me" said Twilight.

You smiled and pat her head "Anytime... Where friends after all" you said.

Twilight took a deep breath "Okay... I have a plan but Zack can only do It, our Zack can't do it right now... So can we call yours" asked Twilight.

You laughed nervously "I actually don't know if I can contact him" you said, the all of sudden a portal opened.

Zack emerged into the portal "Dont worry I already know everything... Im actually listening to you guys" said Zack.

You got surprised "You what?" You said, then Zack just started glowing.

Zack eyes widen "Oh shit... I forgot the reason why I can't stepped here is I will merge with my other half... Oh well" said Zack.

You got shocked "But who will remain I mean who's going to be who? And why are you so calm?" You asked.

Zack just smiled as he started to merge with this world Zack "It's beginning every single soul in this separated world will begin to merge" said Zack.

The moment he disappeared, this world's Zack woke up "We have to hurry" said Zack.

Sunset woke up "Zack you're awake" said Sunset, and hugged him.

"Hurry for what?" Asked Twilight.

Zack gulped "It's beginning the Chrysalis in the original timeline is already starting to form her army" said Zack.

Sunset stood up "What should we do?" Said Sunset.

Zack opened up a portal, and it's a different portal this time it's aura is much more stronger "I can't go in with you guys... I have to stay still if you don't want to get trap go warn them" said Zack.

You, Twilight, and Rainbow that just entered the room went into the portal.

(Back to the original timeline, your real point of view. Location Equestria Pony world)

While you and Zack are having a chat in the cafeteria a portal suddenly opened and familiar faces started to emerge from the portal.

Zack stood in front of it and made his horn glow "Rush go warn the others about this possible threat" said Zack, you just nodded and ran.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked this new chapter.

And I'm sorry for my grammar and misspellings in advance ^^