• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 865 Views, 90 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 865

Chapter 17: Zack's birthday

Its 6:30 am and your having a cup of coffee when all of sudden Rainbow called you, you picked up "Hello" you said.

Rainbow yawned "Hey Rush come over to Sunsets place, she want all of us to be there except for Zack for some reason" said Rainbow.

You finished up your coffee fast as you get dressed, and rushed to the bus stopped wishing not bump in to Zack.
And when you arrived at Sunsets place she immediately locked the door "Okay... Sunset what is the fuss all about and why do you need all of us here?" Said Rainbow.

Sunset sigh "Are you guys serious... Today is Zack birthday, come on guys" said Sunset.

Wait today is Zacks birthday "Ohhhh dear... Here we go again... Darling if your planning a big surprise party scrap it we all know Zack preferred to keep things simple when it comes to him" said Rarity.

Sunset sigh once more "I know that... But do you remember when it was birthday he knew everything like and made it the best birthday party ever... And this is kinda embarrassing to say but... I still a little clueless about what he teally likes" said Sunset.

Apple Jack giggled "Zack pretty much just tell the things he likes when you ask... But I know one of the things he likes a brand new baked Apple Pie home made" said Apple Jack.

Then Rainbow raised her hand "Ouu I also know something that Zack likes... He likes Fruit smoothie" said Rainbow.

Sunset is smiling "Uh-huh... And does anyone know anything else that something he likes... What about you HeartyFan" said Sunset.

HeartyFan suddenly looked nervous "Hehe... I actually don't remember..." Said HeartyFan.

Rainbow sigh "Your the first person and longest friend Zack had... How could you not remember anything" said Rainbow.

HeartyFan just laughed nervously "Sorry...." Said HeartyFan, well you guess it's pretty hard to avoid forgetting even though little odd that he can't remember anything Zack likes.

Rarity raised her hand "Well since we know that Zack likes to keep things simple for himself why not we spice things up a bit while keeping some simplicity" said Rarity.

You raised your hand "Well I'm also have an idea... Well since Surely Sunset is the most precious person to Zack why don't we give you a total make over... Well Rarity will handle that while the rest of us starts preparing" you said.

Sunset raised an eyebrow with visible confusion "So while you guys do all the work while Rarity give me a makeover... No no... I don't think so plus Zack just want me to do me you know... Just be me and alsoi dont think it's necessary" said Sunset.

When you turned around you noticed that Zack was standing by the door slowly leaving the house and closing door when he noticed you looking at him.He hinted you to keep quiet "Jesus... Now everything is pretty spoiled" you said in you head.

And after a long planning and a long preparing Sunset told you to get Zack over her place the moment you left the house you suddenly felt bad for Sunset that her surprise is no longer surprise since Zack knows it now.

You went to Zacks place to get him "Zack are in their" you said, he opened the door and told you to come in.

Zack sigh and smiled "Not gonna lie I pretty much knew she was going to plan something since yesterday... And to be honest I'm always looking forward to it despite me knowing *sigh*... I remember last year when she planned something just for the two of us, when I got back home I saw her sitting of my couch and on the table are a bunch of failed pastries and other food even though they looked burned they still tasted okay" said Zack.

You sigh "Why you didn't you told me about your birthday I was actually been wondering about it but you never said anything about it" you said.

Zack laughed a little "We'll maybe because you never asked... I wonder what you guys did today come on I'm actually I'm actually excited" said Zack.

When you two areived, Everyone suddenly shouted Happy Birthday, when you looked at Zack his eyes were a little teary "Aww... Thank you guys, I like what you did to this place it's naturie" said Zack.

You can't stopped looking around since nothing here is showing some simplicity it's extremely way over the top "*giggles did I went over the top?" Said Rarity, nervously.

Zack smiled "No not at all" said Zack.

"Is he acting... I can't really tell" you said, in your mind.

Then Sunset came out of the kitchen with a new baked ice cream cake "Happy Birthday Zack... I know how much you love Ice cream cake, it may be not as good as the one your buying from Sugar cube corner but I think it's okay" said Sunset, with a hint of worried.

Zack took a fork and tasted it, and his face says it all, with that cute and girly face his making and why is his eyes are sparkling "This is so good" said Zack, then he took another bite.

Flutter why giggled "Slow down Zack... You haven't even blow the candle yet" said Flutter shy.

And then all of sudden Sunset kissed Zack "Happy Birthday sweetie" said Sunset, Zack smiled and hugged her.

"Hey Zack... So how old are you now?" Said Apple Jack.

Zack scratch her head "Hehe... I'm 119 years old... Equivalent to 19 years old here, so meaning I'm 19" said Zack.

All of you just drop your jaw, except for Sunset since looks like she already knew.

Then all of sudden Pinkie pie spammed the ice cream cake with candles "There we go one hundred and nineteen candles" said Pinkie Pie.

You face palmed "That will surely melt the ice cream Pinkie Pie" you said.

Zack's birthday, was pretty normal like how you celebrate your birthday simple gathering and simple foods and looks like no alcohol this time "Hey where's the booze" said Rainbow.

Twilight suddenly pulled a wine out of her back pack "Who wants some wine, well it's Zero alcohol but it pretty good" said Twilight.

Seriously that clearly said 12%... Ugh never mind, well here we go again "Yeahhhh, bring out the ice" said Rainbow.

Oh God... Pls no more explosive.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is quite boring... That's the point Zack really wants just things to be normal XD.

Thank you for reading