• Published 25th Apr 2021
  • 865 Views, 90 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine: Just Went Up to A New Stage (Re-write in progress) - zodia



You just stepped into a new stage in life with Rainbow Dash... You thought that you wont have to worry and deal with magical stuff but it turns out you're wrong.

  • ...
4
 90
 865

Chapter 13: Apples

It's been a year since the Chrysalis and her torment still bothers you, but at the moment something is bothering you more... You don't know what kind of gift Apple Jack would like for her birthday.

You sigh "I wonder what would she like" you said, as you stare at the Apple fritters and Apple Pie's that is displayed just right out side the bakery.

You scratch your head "Ahhhh... What would Apple Jack like a food or something that she can use..." You said, then all of sudden someone touch your shoulder.

You got shocked the moment you turned around to see who it was "Umm hi Apple Jack's nom and Apple Jack's dad... Sorry I really don't know what to call you" you said.

Pear Butter giggled "You can just call me Miss Butter" said Pear Butter.

Bright Mac smiled "And you can just call me Mac" said Bright Mac.

You nervously laughed "Well what can I do for you?" You asked.

Pear Butter sigh "Well... Zack told us to go to you... For now since his arranging Apple Jack's Birthday for tomorrow. And since Apple Jack has no memory of us... Meeting again we figured that tomorrow on her birthday would be the best time since there is no school tomorrow" said Pear Butter.

Well you can see that, why it would be the best time, but why did Zack told them to go to you "He he... Umm excuse me for a second ill just call someone" you said.

You called Zack and luckily he picked immediately"I'd figure you'd call... You must be wondering why did I send them to you. Simple so that you can escort them back to my house" said Zack on the phone.

"Uh-huh... Well when why just now? I mean AJ could have meet them last summer" you said.

Zack sigh "Do you think it's easy... To free their body that is deep underground in a lost temple deep in the Amazonia jungle" said Zack.

You laughed nervously "Right... I forgot about that... Well what are you doing at the moment" you said.

Zack didn't answer immediately since looks like his talking to someone there "Sorry... I was talking to Kerfuffle and Sunset about the tables and mats, and to answer your question we are preparing for AJ birthday party tomorrow... Sorry gotta go I have tons of things to do cya" said Zack, then he hanged up.

Pear Butter pat your shoulder "Well... What now... We actually over heard your conversation" said Pear Butter.

You turned around "I guess follow me... I can show you where Zack live" you said.

Pear Butter giggled "We don'tt have to hurry up... How about we help you getting Apple Jack favorite food" said Pear Butter.

You felt a little embarrassed "Yeah I guess I'm having trouble on what should I get for AJ's birthday" you said.

Bright Mac looked at you with a serious "Are you dating my daughter?" Bright Mac asked.

You gulped "I'm what?... no... no it's not like that... plus I already have a girlfriend" you said.

Bright Mac sigh and smiled almost with a relief "Oh good... Good" said Bright Mac, then Pear Butter elbowed him.

"Sweety... Don't scare her friend it's not just because his getting a present for her it doesn't mean he's dating her" said Pear Butter.

You smiled nervously "It's okay... I can see why'd you think that since I'm pretty close with her I mean where friends after all" you said.

Then all of sudden someone pat you in the back with a great force "Hey Rushie mi boy" said Lazuline.

You coughed "Are gonna kill me or something AQUA" you said.

Lazuline laughed "Sorry... No need to get all worked up... oh who look who's here" said Lazuline.

Pear Butter smiled "Hello we meet again... Miss Lazuline" said Pear Butter.

Lazuline hugged Pear Butter and Bright Mac "Nice to see you two again... When did we met again?" Said Lazuline.

You got shocked "Wait... You don't remember them?" You asked.

Lazuline scratch her head "No... But they look awfully familiar for some reason have really met?" Said Lazuline.

Pear Butter sigh "Just as I thought looks like that Rainbow explosion that fixed all of this really erased some memories" said Pear Butter.

You got confused "Then how come I can remember it" you said.

Lazuline loudly "No more drama of the past let's go somewhere else fun" said Lazuline.

Pear Butter Giggled "Yeah I guess it's in the past let's have some fun for now" said Pear Butter.

You thought that Lazuline might have picked up something in the air that you didn't notice, since now that you noticed Pear Butter is getting uncomfortable with the topic "Yeah so about that present" you said.

While you all of you are walking towards the bus stop. You saw Hearty Fan looking around before going to an alley way "What is he doing?" You thought.

Pear Butter pinched your cheek "Are you listening" said Pear Butter.

You giggled nervously "What is it again?" You asked.

Pear Butter sigh "Gee... I said it cannot something be bought it can only something you can make" said Pear Butter.

You got curious " And that is?" You said.

Pear smirked "A delicious Zap Apple Pie" said Pear Butter.

You got confused "Zap Apple What!?" You said.

Lazuline suddenly hop in front of all of you "Ohh Zap Apples there very rare" said Lazuline.

Bright Mac Laughed "It is Rare and just happened that Zack has them" said Bright Mac.

Then an hour later you finally arrived at Zack's house and all of you started preparing the ingredients immediately "Okay let's get this Zap Apple out of the fridge... Huh... Why is Zack... Have testtube here" said Bright Mac.

You took one the testube and smelled it "Huh this smells like lavender" you said, then you suddenly remember Pinkie is making edible perfume for cakes.

You sigh "I just rememberedd Pinkie Pie is trying to make edible perfume for cakes" you said.

All of you got worried about it since it might have affected the Zap Apples but when Bright Mac bite into it he said that it was fine. Then all of you started baking, your the one who mashed the Zap Apples, Lazuline and Pear Butter is the one who's making the Pie crust while Bright Mac makes the Zap Apple Jam for extra goods.

And after that you just settle down and had fun with Lazuline and AJ's parents, there even times that you and Lazuline are just laughing along even though you two don't know what's funny.

You didn't know the night falls you, Lazuline, Pear Butter, and Bright Mac fell asleep at the living room, when all of sudden a horn noise wakes all of you up "Aww did I wake you guys up... Tell me what happened to my kitchen and my Zap Apples" said Zack, menacingly.

You stretched casually "Umm... We may have used them to make some Apple Zap Pie and Jam for AJ's birthday.

Zack stare at you " You what *sigh* I guess that's fine... Anyways are you two ready for tomorrow " said Zack.

Pear butter smiled "Yes we are... We're excited to see our family again" said Pear Butter.

Lazuline throws a bottle on Zack "Have some respect dude there older than you" said Lazuline.

Zack smiled menacingly "I am being respectful... Even though you touched my Zap apples without calling me" said Zack.

Bright Mac "Sorry about that Zack Hehe... Well it's for a good reason anyways" said Bright Mac.

Zack Sigh "I said it's fine... I was supposed going to use them to make Zap Apple Pies for the children of Starswirl orphanage but I guess that could wait for 10 and 5 months till my Zap Apple trees bloom again" said Zack.

You got shocked "That long seriously????" You said.

Lazuline laugh "Ofcourse that long that's why I said their rare" said Lazuline.

Then a couple more hours later you went home since it's gonna be a big day tomorrow, when you got to your bed room you saw Rainbow Sleeping on your bed "When did you get here?" You whispered, you smiled and kissed her in the forehead and just slept right beside her.

Tomorrow morning when you woke up, you saw Rainbow looking at you while pouting, she seems upset "Good Morning Rainbow" you said.

Rainbow head chop you "where did you go last night?" Asked Rainbow.

"Well it's a long story" you said, anyway let's get ready we don't want to be late for AJ's party.

You kissed Rainbow, and she just started getting all flustered "Whaaaa... I didn't even brushed my teeth yet" said Rainbow.

You just giggled and laughed.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for my grammar.

The resolution of AJ and Aj's parents will be set on a mini series that will consist of 3 chapters I think and next chapter will be just You and Rainbow once more...