• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 736 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 736

The Shoe Store Disorder CH 4

A few weeks later, sitting on the patio of an on-campus coffee house during a lull between their classes Freshman Twilight Sparkle and Freshman Rarity Radiance, after their experience at the Tiny T Shoe Store, both mares have developed a minor obsession with the place. After House mare Celestia Borealis escorted the two freshmen back to their off campus housing and sent them to their room, they felt exhausted but strangely very sexually satisfied with the whole evening.

"Twilight, I want to go back." Rarity said obsessed as the breath catches in Twilight's throat with what her friend said.

"No Rarity, I already got black marked for missing curfew. I am not going to get another black mark." Twilight said bitterly as Twilight looked her friend over piercingly.

"House Mare Borealis said she wouldn't give us a black mark for missing curfew. As long as we help clean the home and we did." Rarity said sourly as she snorted at Twilight.

Meanwhile, at the Tiny T Shoe Store, Sophomore Justice Silverlight holds down the fort why his girlfriend Celestia is busy finishing up several tests in her classes and will be at the store later that day to help him. He also promised that he will give her a foot massage when she gets to the store as the tests will be very stressful for her.

'Well, it has been a relatively quiet day here at the store. Only two customers came in to just look around and didn't buy anything.' Justice thought, look at his notes on his tablet for next week's tests went his block would take the same tests his girlfriend would be taking.

(The bell above the door jingles)

As he looked up from his tablet from behind the counter, standing in the store was a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare in her mid-twenties with fern green mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in pearly purple-toned equine figure was attired in Columbia blue shell top with six thin stripes in lime green, Vegas gold, and orange colors that run across her pleasing size bust before shorter thin stripes in the same color come off the main strips diagonally to her side and Columbia blue mini skirt that hit four inches above her knees with four thin stripes in the same color as the top.

On her eleven and one-third inch, flawless and unblemished pearly purple bare feet were red ankle socks and white sneakers. Dangling off her shoulder was a black Liz Claiborne Raquel mini backpack. This unicorn mare is Sophomore Emerald Luster, the head cheerleader from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, and a marketing student. Plus, a dear friend of Sophomore Justice Silverlight from his high school days.

"Well, hey, Emerald. Are you finished with your Cheerleader practice?" Justice asked, walking up to the unicorn mare and hugging her.

"I am Justice; I don't have to be back at my off-campus housing for some time. I finish all my homework for the week. So I come down to visit you." Emerald explains as she hops up onto the counter that Justice was sitting behind and crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other to visit him.

"It always a pleasure went the university head cheerleader comes in for a visit," Justice said sweetly as Emerald's stomach flutters with Justice's blatant compliment toward her.

"Mr. Silverlight, you have always been sweet on me," Emerald said, knowing as she placed her pale gold-painted fingernail on his snout.

"And I know why; we have known each other since high school," Emerald comments as she giggles softly and he kisses her on her cheek.

"Huh?" Emerald exclaimed, watching Justice begin to unlace the sneaker of her crossed leg. She knows what will happen next. He will undo her other sneaker and remove them from her feet, leaving her in her socked feet, before pulling her socks off her feet, leaving her barefooted. After that, the tickling begins in earnest until she begins to beg for tickling to stop on her helpless feet and is left exhausted from the experience.

She sat back on the counter, placing the flat of her hands on top of it, and closed her painted fingers nails around the rounded outer edge of the counter. She made no attempt to stop Justice from unlacing her other sneaker with both her sneakers unlaced; he quickly slipped her sneakers off her feet and placed them next to her on the counter. Justice admired the slender and elegant shape of her beautiful feet, which looked so alluring in their little red ankle socks. He drew tiny circles on the balls of both of her feet with his index fingers. Emerald let out a yelp and stifles a giggle.

"As ticklish as I remember, Emerald," Justice said as he looked into the marvelous sky blue eyes of this gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare, and she once again kisses him on his cheek.

Justice grasped the toes of Emerald's cute little socks and pulled them free from her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven and one-third inch slender and elegant bare feet. Her feet' arches had a delicate curve that led into a smooth round ball of her feet. Why other ends of her arches led into supple, round heels.

Continuing up to shapely toe stems that are topped with ten symmetrical shaped toes, each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with pale gold colored nail polish. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft to the touch.

"Eep! Justice, don't tickle me! I see two more customers coming!" Emerald exclaims hopping down off the counter and remaining barefooted as she quickly stuffed her shoes and socks into her mini backpack sitting on the counter next to her before customers walk into the store.

(The bell above the door jingles once again)

As Justice and Emerald look toward the door from behind the counter, two mares walk into the store side by side. The first mare was a beautiful light pink Alicorn mare in her mid-twenties with moderate violet, moderate rose and pale gold streaked mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in curvy equine figure was attired in a pastel blue round short sleeve embroidered blouse and gray mid-rise stretch midi flared skirt that hit her mid-calf.

On her ten-inch long feet with dark sea green toenail polish were black gemma block heel sandals with two and three-fourths heels. Folded on her back were her medium-sized light pink feathered bird wings, and dangling from her shoulder was an antique brass colored Rosetti Natalia tote bag. This Alicorn mare was Sophomore Cadence Borealis, a psychology student from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, and Celestia's niece.

The second mare was heavenly looking dark blue Alicorn mare in her mid-twenties with glossy black mane and tail. Her 6ft 3in elegant equine figure was attired in military green long sleeve regular fit button-down shirt and hillcrest tan mid rise straight leg jeans.

On her twelve-inch long dark blue bare feet were black Marcia slip-on shoes. Folded on her back were her large dark blue feathered bird wings, and dangling from her shoulder was a black Kylie Shoulder bag. This Alicorn mare was Sophomore Luna Borealis, an accounting student from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, and Celestia's younger sister.

"Welcome mares to the Tiny T Shoe Store. How may I help you?" Justice said with a gracious tone of voice as Emerald remains behind the counter, hiding that she is barefooted as he comes out from behind the counter.

"Is your name Justice Silverlight? And the mare behind the counter, her name is Emerald Luster, the university head cheerleader." The dark blue Alicorn mare comments as Justice, and Emerald faces glazes with shock with the statement.

"I am, and she is; who are you mare?" Justice asked as dark blue Alicorn smiled.

"I am Celestia's younger sister, sophomore Luna Borealis, please to meet you," Luna said politely as Justice, and Emerald's eyes blink with surprise, and before they turned their attention toward the light pink Alicorn mare standing next to Luna.

"Who might you be mare?" Justice asked as he took hold of the light pink Alicorn mare hand and kissed the back of it. This sends an electrical impulse through her arms into her brain causes her to blush a bit, making her light pink cheek darker than usual.

"I am Celestia's niece Sophomore Cadence Borealis. It very nice to meet you, Justice." Cadence said, a bit embarrassed by the gesture.

"Anyway, what are Celestia's sister and niece doing here at the shoe store?" Justice inquiry as the two mares smiled at him, then toward the other mare behind the counter.

"Celestia said to stop by the shoe store went we had time; today is our free day from our classes," Luna explained as Justice quickly glanced down at these mares' shoed feet. He quickly notices that Celestia's niece was wearing sandals, why her sister was wearing slip-on shoes.

'Well, those mares' feet look just as well taking care of as Celestia's feet are. I would like to remove their shoes and see for myself. Maybe I can get them to look around the shoe store and find some shoes to try on.' Justice thought as he walked back over to the barefooted Emerald standing behind the counter.

"Why do you mares look around? Maybe you find a pair of shoes that strikes your fancy." Justice suggested as Cadence and Luna shook their heads and walk around the shop looking at the shoes on display.

"I can see it in your cobalt blue eyes, Justice; you want to take the shoes off Celestia's sister and niece to see if they have perfect feet like your girlfriend."Emerald comment with a knowing smirk on her snout.

"You know me too well, Emerald. Plus, it would be fun to tickle three pairs of mare's bare feet at the same time." Justice said as the two friends continue to speak about Celestia's sister and niece's feet.

(In front of display case in the store)

"Well, niece, it looks like Celestia was right; he took a quick look at our shoed feet." Luna comment as Cadence shook her head.

"That good Auntie, I didn't want to waste my time if he was not really interested in our feet. Plus, I'll bet you anything head cheerleader Emerald Luster behind the counter is in her bare feet as well. I bet we interrupted him went he was going to tickle her bare feet." Cadence commented as Luna chuckled.

"You might be right, niece; campus rumor has it that Justice and head cheerleader Emerald were high school sweethearts once. According to the rumor, Miss Luster was the cheerleader captain in high school where she first met Mr. Silverlight." Luna explains as Cadence's raise one eyebrow in a questioning slant.

"For real, Auntie, are you getting your news from the campus crier? That amber-colored unicorn mare will do anything for a story for the campus paper." Cadence said sourly as the two mares decided to stop pretending and get down to why they really came to the shoe store.

"Justice and Emerald, please come here. We know you are barefooted, Miss Luster, so come out from behind the counter." Luna said, insisting as Justice walked over to them, followed closely by Emerald pip-plops barefooted right behind him.

"We have decided to stop pretending now; we know that this shoe store offers tickling services; my sister told me that. That why we came, it has been very stressful for us this year. The three of us are the house mares for our off-campus housing. We need relief." Luna said as Justice smiles broadly as Emerald chuckled softly, knowing that what Justice wanted to happen.

"If that the case, my lovely mares. Then." Justice stops in mid-sentence went the bells above the door jingles once again, and the group looks toward the front door.

Pulling the shades closed in the store's front display window and locking the front door was Celestia Borealis attired in aqua blue women's crew neck short sleeve knit blouse and light sapphire blue high rise straight-legged jeans. On her twelve and one-third inch long white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with black chocolate-colored toenail polish were hot pink Lois peep-toe pumps. And folded on her back was her substantial white with a touch of pink feathered bird wings. She set her black St. john's bay Westbrook satchel on top of the front counter before reaching down and removing her hot pink Lois peep-toe pumps from luxurious bare feet.

"There, we go all set." Celestia comment as Justice walked up to his girlfriend and hugs and kissed her.

"Well, it looks like I arrived before the tickle party has started, which was good because I brought two more party guests with me." Celestia comments as Freshman Twilight Sparkle and Freshman Rarity Radiance walk out from behind her.

With that, the party guests begin talking among themselves, eating the pizza that Justice and Celestia ordered with soft drinks for the tickle party. As the party guests mingle with each other, Justice stands behind the counter tearing small pieces of paper up, as Celestia writes numbers on the little pieces and drops them into a paper bag.

"All right mares, inside this paper bags are numbers from 1 to 6. Each mare will draw one number from the bag. The number you draw is the order you will be taking through that red curtain into that room and tickled for thirty minutes about your body. Your private parts are off-limits." Celestia explains as she walks among the party guest with the bag in her hand, followed by Justice. As the last number is drawn by Celestia. Justice gesture for the party guest to look at the number they drew.

"I am first!" Emerald calls

"I am second!" Cadence calls

"I am third!" Luna calls.

"I am fourth!" Twilight calls.

"I am fifth!" Rarity calls.

"So that makes me last," Celestia said as a tide of joy washes over her because the party would become to an end went her turn came up. Meaning she doesn't have to abide by the thirty minutes tickle limit.

"Saving the best for last, I would say, hon. Because of that, would you be open for a different kind of tickle?" Justice asked as he kisses Celestia on her cheek.

"Sure, babe, let wait for my turn to come up to tell me how you want to tickle me," Celestia comments returning his kiss.

Over the next half an hour, each mare got their thirty minutes private tickle session with Justice in the tickle chair behind the red curtain. Some of the mares were in hysterics within minutes went Justice found their most ticklish spots on the body. Justice found that Cadence, Luna, and Rarity's feet were most ticklish because, within a second of beginning on them, they beg him to stop. Emerald and Twilight they whole body was ticklish because they would begin sobbing from the start of the tickle session. Forcing him to give them a five-minute break during the tickle session so they would not pass out from the tickling.

As the last ticklish party guest left the shoe store, Justice in the tickle chair room started to clean up the room mopping up the sweat left on the floor in the room. Why Celestia pick-up the remains of the tickle party in the other room.

"Oh, Celestia, your turn now," Justice called, sticking his head through the red curtain.

"Oh, all right, Justice. Let me just toss the garbage in the trash bin outside." Celestia answered

She opens the back door and tosses the bag into a trash bin in the alley before walking back into the store and relocking the shop's back door. She turns off the lights in the front room before walking through the curtain, leaving only the light on in the tickle chair room. Meanwhile, outside looking through the window was brilliant amber colored unicorn mare with vivid crimson red with brilliant yellow stripes mane and tail. Unable to see anything beyond the red curtain, the unicorn mare writes something down in a small notebook.