• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 733 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 733

The Shoe Store Disorder CH 2

It has been less than three months since Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee hired Sophomore Justice Silverlight, a business student from the nearby University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, to work for her as sale associate. During that time, Ms Jubilee's customer base has exploded with new ponies from the nearby university make-up of the female student body and female faculty members coming in to buy shoes from her store.

Went Ms Jubilee hired Justice to work for her, she never realized just how popular Sophomore Justice Silverlight was with his girlfriend, Sophomore Celestia Borealis. Who also a business student from the University of Coltifornia, Los Ungulas. Because of that fact, Ms Jubilee hired Sophomore Celestia Borealis as a cashier at the shop. As the last customer leaves the store, Celestia closes the cash register's final receipt before doing a brief account for the day. After locking the door, Justice, attired in Denver pink stretch regular fit dress shirt and British khaki stretch classic fit flat front pant, grabs a broom from the nearby storeroom and begin sweeping up.

Went Celestia finishes the quick account, she walks out from behind the counter attired in navy blue short-sleeve slightly below the knee-length fit and flare dress and walks over to her boyfriend to hug and kiss him. Her sizeable plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with carnation pink toenail polish were black brandy stiletto heel pumps with three and one-half heels. Ms Jubilee asked Celestia if she would not wear any stockings; why working for her and wear all her shoes barefooted with a lovely pedicure as her feet were perfect, and she might ask her to model a pair of shoes for the customers.

"Celestia, I promise I will not tickle your feet. I have something else in mind for you." Justice reassuring as Celestia's face grows haggard with worry went. Justice unbuckled her shoes to remove them.

Celestia was sitting with both pumps removed and set on the ground in front of the chair. Justice places his thumbs on top of his girlfriend's foot and begins rubbing it very slowly from the tip of her toes all the way to her ankle. Celestia sinks into the comfortable chair she was sitting in and softly sighs went Justice applies firm pressure with his thumbs in her very ticklish deep-set arch, massaging it.

He moves on to Celestia's heel moving his thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon, which runs from her heel and ankle up to her perfectly shaped white with a hint of pink calf muscle. Return to rubbing the heel of her foot in circular motions using his thumbs. He grabs hold of her foot with one hand, right under her deep-set arch. He places his thumb on top of her big toe, rotates the toe slightly to the side, and pulls the toe from top to bottom. He does this to each of her shapely, not too long toes to help loosen them and relax them.

He repositions one of his hands to right behind her heel; using his index finger her slots it between her shapely, not too long toes. Carefully slide his finger toward the base of her toes and then back toward the end of her toes. He does this two or three more times between her toes. Before setting her foot down on his lap again, and does the same thing to her other foot. Before long, Celestia is in such a state of relaxation that her boyfriend could do anything to her exceedingly more sensitive plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet he wanted.

But instead, he gently scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles on the bottom of her feet. He picks the crease in the center of her foot traces the line across her sole with his finger; this cause Celestia to stiffen a giggle as he allows her soles to smooth out once again.

Celestia being cheeky uses her long toes of her barefoot to try to pry open Justice's jaw so she can place her shapely, not too long toes into his mouth so he can suck on them. Using the leverage that her shapely strong long toes afford her, she begins to maneuver her big toe under his lip, sliding her toes down his snout till she reaches the hinge of his jaw.

Celestia knows that just one of her plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot wouldn't be sufficient enough to work both sides of his jaw at the same time. She brings up her other plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot up and places it on the other side of his head on the other hinge. She begins working both hinges with her toes; Justice is surprised just how agile his girlfriend Celestia's toes are. Before long, he can feel his jaw start to open as Celestia's toes continue to manipulate the hinges of his jaw.

A moment later, from a curtained off area in the store appears a splendid-looking pale yellow earth pony mare in her late twenties with moderate crimson red mane and tail. Her 5ft 11in curvaceous equine figure was attired in bold blue round neck short-sleeve blouse and gray straight leg jeans. On her, ten-inch long very pale yellow bare feet with pale violet toenail polish were black Jaiden open-toe ballet flats. This earth pony mare was Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee, Tiny Tickle Shoe Store owner, and their boss.

"(Sherry giggles watching Celestia trying to open Justice's jaw with her toes) Justice and Celestia, please come here! (Look at Celestia's bare feet) Miss Borealis, please remain barefooted; your feet are always gorgeous to look at nude." Sherry called as Celestia unleashes an audible sound of painful disappointment, unable to complete the task of open her boyfriend's jaw with her toes, so he can suck on her shapely and long toes for a while before they return to the campus.

"You almost got my jaw open with your dexterous toes, hon," Justice said, teasing as Celestia pip-pops heavily in her bare feet next to him, agitated. Sensing that he kisses Celestia's on her cheek, cheering her up.

"May I try again next time we are alone in the store?" Celestia asked sweetly as Justice kiss her again.

"All right, Celestia, on one condition." Justice comment

"All right, Justice, may I know the condition?" Celestia asked

"I created a new spell that creates four magical bubble rings that form around your wrists and ankles; they put you in a spread eagle position as you float helplessly in mid-air. I remove your footwear and tickle your exposed bare feet." Justice disclosed as Celestia's stomach flutters, knowing that pure breed Alicorn mare soles are more exceptionally sensitive than any given pony making her feet dreadfully more ticklish went vulnerable.

"Agreed, babe" Celestia said her voice strained. Justice stopped and wraps his arms around his distressed Alicorn girlfriend to reassure her that he knows that pure breed Alicorn mare soles are more exceptionally sensitive than any given pony making his girlfriend's feet dreadfully more ticklish went vulnerable.

The loving embrace of her boyfriend Justice always alleviates her worries about how dreadfully more ticklish. Her large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet makes her more willing to allow her soles to be teased why helpless, unable to protect her elegant bare feet.

As the two ponies arrive at the curtained off area in the store, Justice reaches for the curtain's leading edge to allow his girlfriend Celestia to enter first. Celestia unleashes an audible gasp went; she walks past the curtain and finds herself standing in a semicircular room painted in an aged purple color scheme with small pops of aged teak brown. On each of the little pops of aged teak brown color were small fake free-floating glass shelves. On top of those glass shelves was a small selection of very high-end shoe lit-up by up-lighting that can be bought in the store.

As Justice walks past the curtain, he spots Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee with her legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other. Sitting on a fancy, sturdy wooden Victorian-era chair with beautiful ornate detailing on the armrest and legs in the center of the room. Along the outside of the plushy overly padded velvet seat and backing, there was a thin strip of luxurious velvet padding on the extra-wide armrest.

On her right side was a very ornate wooden square end table, and on top of that table were two items. The first item was a 5 by a 7-inch hardcover journal with a gold embossed feather on the cover and ornate gold lettering that says 'The Tiny Tickle Shoe Store.' The second item looked like a two-button key fob hang from a chain that can be hooked on a belt.

"You sent for us, Ms Jubilee?" the two ponies said simultaneously as they stood in front of the chair that Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee was sitting on.

"I did; it hard to believe I just hired you two less than three months ago. Hiring you two was the best thing I have done for my Tiny Tickle Shoe Store. My shop has busted with new customers from the university. So I decided to give you both more responsibility for the shop. So for you, Celestia, this book please floated to yourself. As for you, Justice, this two-button key fob." Sherry explains as the Alicorn and unicorn floated the item to themselves.

"Ms Jubilee, this book has names and pictures of various ponies' species," Celestia comments as she flips through the book.

"You are right, Celestia, that book contains the names and pictures of the special customers that Justice can tickle why fitting them for new shoes. So guard that book, don't let anyone see that book." Sherry said firmly as Celestia shook her head.

"What about me, Sherry?" Justice asked as Sherry sits straight in the chair.

"Ok, press the button with the big 'C' on it," Sherry said as Justice pushed the button. Suddenly two clamps come out of the thick armrest, locking Sherry's wrists in place. A few moments later, two more clamps lock Sherry's ankles in place on the legs of the chair. A second later, a padded claw closed around her waist, trapping her in the chair.

"That key fob controls the tickle chair I am sitting in. The four-button on the key fob's side, the two on the top control each wrist clamps, and the two on the bottom control each ankle clamp. Those two buttons with the up arrow and down arrow put the chairs on it back and stand it up again." Sherry explains as she told Justice to press the button mark with big 'O' open all the clamps.

"The reason I am telling you this is because I'll be gone for two weeks at a retail shoe convention in San Pranciscolt. So I am leaving the shop in your two hands." Sherry explains as the three ponies leave the shop and lock up.