• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 733 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 733

The Executive Privilege CH 1

When Chief Marketing Officer Justice Silverlight woke up that morning, he never thought today would be a day he would remember for a very long time; it definitely marked a memorable career at the Red Dragon Corporation in the city of Trotkyo. He had now been working for three years as the chief marketing officer at Red Dragon Corporation in Trotkyo. As everyone at Corporation spoke very good English so Justice could communicate with his colleagues very quickly.

His boss Ayame Clear Sky was glamorous looking unicorn mare with a well style light rose shadow, light gray, and pale light azure blue mane and tail. Like him; she was not from Trotkyo. She was the former executive secretary of the original Chief Executive Officer Tomi Stormy Sky. After a huge scandal broke of him cooking the books with his lover, the Chief Financial officer, a female earth pony mare, his bosses had him removed and arrested for the crime. In that same scandal, the chief financial officer fled to parts unknown with millions of bits and bridles in her pocket, leaving her lover to face prison time, why she live off the ill-gotten gain.

After nine am that morning, Justice arrives at the office of Chief Executive Officer of the Red Dragon Corporation Ayame Clear Sky. He walks through the double wooden door of the office. He enters a modest-sized well-decorated room with a deep walnut-colored traditional double pedestal executive desk and savage cocoa color high-backed leather executive chair.

Standing with her back toward him, looking through the window outside, was a glamorous-looking dark rose-colored unicorn mare in her early thirties with a well styled light rose shadow, light gray, and pale light azure blue mane and tail. Her 5ft 7in slender and athletic equine figure was attired in tailored royal blue Giovanna signature skirt suit.

On her ten-inch long dark rose-colored lovely slender bare feet were black Nakia peep-toed stiletto pumps with three and one-fourth heels and protruding through an opening in front of the shoes were her perfect sized big toes and second toes sporting a thin sheen of aquarium seaweed green toenail polish. This unicorn mare was Chief Executive Officer Ayame Clear Sky and Justice Boss. Went Justice first arrived at the Red Dragon Corporation, Miss Clear sky took him under her wing, knowing how it felt to be in a new and unfamiliar place. Like him not being born in Trotkyo, it developed into a big sister and little brother relationship over time.

"Nice lovely slender feet you got their Ayame." Justice comments, knowing as Ayame shyly blushes and politely chuckles into her hand before turning on her heel to walk over to him.

"You know Justice; you are the only employee I allow to get away with that. Because you know my single-minded focus of keeping myself put together and how unbearably and hopelessly ticklish I am on my feet." Ayame responds as Justice smile at her knowing what she said is true.

"One day, I am going to test just how unbearably and hopelessly ticklish you are Ayame on those lovely slender bare feet. If they are as smooth and soft as I think. You will be in hysterics in no time, big sister." Justice comments as a chill ran up Ayame's spine know he's telling the truth about her.

"It good you have a goal, little brother. Even if that goal is unattainable because your big sister is not that easily tricked." Ayame retort as the two unicorn ponies have a good laugh together before return to business.

"So Ayame, why did you want to see me?" Justice asked as Ayame walks over to her desk and hop up onto her desk, crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other. Before gesturing him to sits down in front of her.

"I know you been having a bit of trouble went I sent you to talk to some pony, so I hired you an executive secretary who speaks many languages her name is Miss Alexandria Glacier. She should be waiting in your office for you to arrive. Why do you go greet her?" Ayame explains as Justice hugs her, and a moment later, she yelps went he tickled the toe pad of her exposed big toe, learning the skin on the bottom of her foot is just as soft and smooth as he thinks.

Meanwhile, in Justice's office waiting for him to arrive was a gorgeous beautiful alabaster white-colored Alicorn mare in her late twenties with a well styled ice blue mane and tail. Her 6ft 6in perfect equine figure was attired in a tailored soft pink Giovanna signature skirt suit. And folded on her back were her midsize Alabaster white-feathered bird wings. On her twelve and two-third inch, long alabaster-white sizable and attractive bare feet were black Carolyn stiletto pumps with three-inch heels. This Alicorn mare was Executive Secretary Alexandria Glacier Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight's new assistant.

As Justice arrived at his office a moment later, he stops and looks through a crack in the door into his inner office. He was dumbfounded to see a tall ravishing beautiful alabaster white-colored Alicorn mare in her late twenties with a well styled ice blue mane and tail. Justice's heart ached with nostalgia; this other Alicorn mare reminded him so much of his ex-college girlfriend, Celestia Borealis.

As he continues appraising this Alicorn mare, she had the same perfect equine figure as Celestia; her legs were just as long as hers. Her feet were not as relatively large, long, full, thick, and plush as Celestia white with a hint of pink bare feet. But her feet were sizable and very attractive with a toned look to them from his position; her arches have a smooth radius to them, accentuating her eye-catching silhouette. Justice's face became hot and pinched with resentment; it was Celestia's fault they broke up.

'She thought I would want anything to do with Chrissy Exchange; instead of coming to talk to me, she built a wall of lies around her like I didn't love her anymore! And Chrissy Exchange was my new special pony!' Justice thought livid as the blood surged into his fist, and he punches his fist into the palm of his hand with a loud smack, quickly drawing the attention of his new Executive Secretary.

She's clickety-clack her way over to the door leading to the outer office of the Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight; she carefully opens the door. She comes face to face with a majestic-looking unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail standing in the outer office.

Alexandria Glacier's stomach contracts to a tight ball as she blinks excessively went. She was hired to be the Executive Secretary to a Chief Marketing officer; she thought it would be some obnoxious curmudgeon old stallion that has not see a mare like her for years, and she was prepared for that. But seeing a handsome stallion her age threw her for a loop, she licks her dry lips before speaking to the stallion.

"A-are you Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight?" Alexandria asked struggle to control the quivering in her voice, hoping that this stallion was not her boss. Not because she doesn't want to be his assistant, because he was so very majestic a dream boss for any sane equine mare to work for.

"Yes." The stallion answered his sensuous voice shots right through her tall Alicorn frame, striking her dead center of her mare hood. As her mare hood begins to stir, her eyes roll back into her head, and she faints.

"Whoa!" Justice exclaimed, catching the unconscious Alicorn mare in his arms. This brings back so many sad memories for Justice went he first met Freshman Celestia Borealis away from their business class for quick lunch together as they were partnered up for a class project.

'Went Celestia came to after fainting. We finish eating our lunch, and she suggested we take a walk together in the nearby park. During that walk, we talked the entire time, enjoying the company of each other. Before long, we mutually agree to become boyfriend and girlfriend.' Justice thought he carried the unconscious Alicorn mare over to a sofa in his office to lay her down to recover.

Justice once again did a slow, appraising glance of this unconscious alabaster-white Alicorn mare with ice blue colored mane and tail lying on his office's sofa. She was indeed tall and perfect as any Alicorn was of Equine kind. Justice continued following the full length of her perfect slender limbs, down her thighs to her well-shaped ankles. Beyond that were her black Carolyn stiletto pumps, a mare's size seventeen quite large among all equine kind, but not for her species an Alicorn mare.

He gently palmed her well-shaped ankles and lifted them; the sucking sounds of her pumps being removed from her sizable and lovely alabaster-white bare feet causes Justice to chuckle softly. With his Executive Secretary feet finally liberated from her pumps Justice takes the time to admire the arctic blue toenail polish upon her long shapely toes. At that same time, the Alicorn mare stir to consciousness and smiles upon seeing this stallion looking at her sizable and lovely alabaster-white toned bare feet with deep smooth arches that accentuating her eye-catching delightful bare feet.

"Mr. Silverlight, I feel that we will get along quite well; my name is Alexandria Glacier. You're new Executive Secretary." A melodious mare voice said as the beautiful ice blue eyes looking toward Justice.

"I see you appreciate a mare's wonderful, and I might say 'very ticklish' lower extremities," Alexandria said as she wiggles all her ten long shapely toes in sync. Allowing her creamy soft soles to gently unwrinkled and wrinkle, demonstrating how smooth the skin on the bottom of her feet is.

Four years later, Miss Ayame Clear Sky called together all the Red Dragon Corporation employees in Trotkyo; every pony felt the heaviness in the air and knew something was not quite right with this company meeting this day. Miss Clear Sky walked up onto the stage; her normally dainty and graceful mare's strides were heavy and unsettling. She took her time walking up to the podium as if she was putting together all her last-minute thoughts in one speech.

"(Clearing her throat) I was just informed by my bosses that this branch of the red dragon corporation will be immediately shut down permanently. Due to what the first Chief Executive Officer did, there was a stigma attached to this branch. The company has offered new jobs to all employees who were born here." Ayame explains as the company meeting continues for a hours

(One hour later Justice's apartment)

"So what are your plans Ayame and Alexandria?" Justice asked as the three ponies sit in Justice's living room of his apartment drinking soft apple cider and talk; all three ponies are still wearing their business attire. But what got Justice all excited was both mares were still wearing their pumps, and for a bonus, they were totally barefooted. He prefers the flesh on the bottom of the mare's feet then nylon covered feet.

"Well, I am going to head back home to Las Pegasus to find a job there. It should be easier to find one." Ayame answered as Justice refills Ayame glass with apple cider.

"Well, for me like Ayame, I am going to head back home to San Pranciscolt to find a job there. Like her, it should be easier to find one. What about you Justice?" Alexandria answered as Justice refills Alexandria's glass with apple cider.

"It sounds like the three of us had the same idea. I am also going to head home to Los Ungulas to find a job there. So I propose, my sweet mares, how about we meet at the airport and fly back to Coltifornia together." Justice suggested as all three ponies agreed to meet at the airport to fly home together.

"Oh, before we head home to pack our meager possessions. Is there some you want to do to two mares, Justice?" Ayame asked as both mares had a smile on both their snouts.

"I would like to tickle both mares for a few hours." Justice answer as both mares faces brightening with Justice's suggestion.

With that, the two mares followed Justice to a medium-size room; inside the room were two beds made up of a strong steel bed frame and a mattress it had no sheets on them. The only other thing was the four padded manacles, two at the head and two at the feet. To secure both mares in a spread-eagle position lying down on the bed, the eyes of both mares shined with pleasure upon seeing the set-up.

Justice gape in stunned silence as the two mares first slipped their pumps off their feet and proceeded to begin to strip completely. The two mares neatly folded, their removed clothing and set it next to their removed pumps on the floor. Ayame and Alexandria padded barefooted over to the beds and chose one each to lie down on. Using their telekinesis, they slip the padded manacles on their wrists and ankles, locking them in the spread eagle position on top of the bed.

With both mares secured with the padded manacles, Justice grabs a small box off the table and approaches the two helpless mares. He slips disruptor rings on their horns, negating their uses of magic, and to be extra safe, Justice bound Alexandria's wings with a mystic lock spell.

Both bound mares shivered excitedly as Justice circled their helpless nude figures lying vulnerable on the bed, unable to protect their sensitive pony flesh from being tickled by him. Ayame shrieks loudly and tries to pull away her vulnerable barefoot went Justice feigns a lunge toward it on the end of the bed. Alexandria shrieks louder and tries to pull away her large vulnerable barefoot went Justice feigns a lunge toward it on the end of the bed. Justice's constant feign toward their ticklish mares anatomy causes both mares to begin sweating profusely with anxiety.

Wondering went the tickling would begin and where. Both mares didn't have long to wait; several magically created dark blue feathers descended upon Ayame's figure, tickling even inch of her dark rose-colored flesh, throwing this mare into hysterical laughter. Not to be outdone Justice only using his fingers, tickles every inch of Alexandra's tall alabaster-white Alicorn figure. Causing this mare to begin to howl with laughter and wiggle and squirm as Justice explored every nook & cranny of her Alicorn body.

He found a susceptible area on Alexandra's figure right under her generously size breasts; this area causes her laughter to increase in volume and frequency. As Justice extracts his ten fingers from Alexandra's generously size breasts, she flops down on the bed and begins gasping for much need oxygen to replenish her lungs. As her lungs fill-up with needed oxygen, she thought she would get a slight break from the tickle torture.

But it was not meant to be as magically created dark blue feathers that were tickling Ayame figure descended upon Alexandria's figure tickling even inch of her Alabaster white-colored flesh throwing this mare into hysterical laughter. Ayame shook her head frantically no, after hearing what kind of laughter Justice's fingers induced from the Alicorn mare lying on the other bed. This unicorn mare didn't want that to happen to her, but she really didn't have a choice as she lay helpless on the bed with her nude unicorn body exposed and vulnerable.

Justice sensed this and didn't immediately start tickling the exposed. The vulnerable nude unicorn body of this dark rose-colored fleshed unicorn mare, instead, he sat on the edge of the bed. The mattress sunk slightly on Ayame's bed went Justice sat down next to this helpless unicorn mare. He ran a single finger down Ayame's equine frame following the contours of her slender but athletic physique. She shivered went his finger ran over her curvy hip down her shapely leg to her shapely ankle, hitting the padded manacle around her ankle.

On the other side of the padded manacle was her lovely slender and shapely dark rose-colored long barefoot with bright yellow-green toenail polish. As Justice opened the padded manacle to extracting Ayame's barefoot, she began to panic as her body is susceptible to tickling. Her feet are unbearably, and hopelessly ticklish, something Justice knows about her, and he has wanted to test on her. As Justice held Ayame's somewhat average size lovely slender and shapely foot in his hand, a thin layer of sweat started to form on her foot.

As he continues examining her lovely slender and shapely foot in his hand, he reaches over and opens up the second padded manacle to extracting Ayame's other barefoot. In his hand was two lovely slender and shapely dark rose-colored long bare feet with bright yellow-green toenail polish. Her feet' bottoms were smooth and soft as he thought; her ten toes were perfectly sized for her foot size. The arches of her feet were the right height with a smooth curve to them. The balls of her feet were smoothly round; the roundness was also in her soft heels.

"I am pleased that you decided to wear closed round toed stiletto pumps today, Ayame," Justice comments, floating her pumps to himself after relocking her ankles in the padded manacles again.

"Why Justice?" Ayame asked as Justice examined Ayame's black jean round-toed stiletto pumps she was wearing today.

"In due time, Ayame, I just waiting for Alexandria to come to; I would like her to be part of this." Justice answer as the wait for Alexandria to come allowed Ayame to completely replenish the oxygen in her lungs and calm down.

During the wait, Justice floated Alexandria's black Carolyn stiletto pumps to himself and examined them like he did with Ayame shoes. Slowly Alexandria's ice blue eyes open as she comes to; she still a bit confused but soon regains her senses.

"Have you been waiting for me to come to, Justice?" Alexandria asked cordially with a smile on her snout.

"I was Alex, to end this tickle torture session. Your feet will be the focus this time." Justice explains as he walks over to Alexandria's bed, carrying her heels with him set them on the end of the bed.

"I am going to cast a gel spell on the insole of your heels, Alex. I will put them back on your feet and tie them to your feet. Went the gel spell is set off, it will begin to tickle the soles of your feet. With them tied to your feet, you will be unable to kick them off. "Justice explains, whispering into Alex's ear.

"Oh, all right, Justice. You know how much I love having my large bare feet tickled." Alexandria replied as she kissed Justice on his cheek.

With that, Alexandria watches Justice's horn glow with his dark blue magic aura; he uses two fingers and touches the insole of Alex's heels, creating a solid gel inside her shoes. He walks down to her feet and slips her heel back on her feet. He ties a length of rope around her foot and shoes, securing them to her feet. Justice preps Ayame's heels with the same gel spell and slips her shoes back on her feet; he secures her shoes to her feet with a length of rope.

Justice's raised his hand in the air and snaps his fingers. The moment he snaps his fingers, both mares arched their back and exploded with maniacal laughter as the solid gel did its devious work on their ticklish soles trapped inside their shoes. The two mares were in hysterics in no time; the sensations shot up their legs and exploded in their mind. Ayame desperately tried to kick the shoes off her feet to free them from the ticklish ordeal, but the damn rope held her shoes secure to her feet. Now Ayame figured out why Justice mentioned that she decided to wear closed round toed stiletto pumps, the gel would fill the round toes and attack the tips, and between her toes went she move her foot. She would quickly move the gel out of the toe box of her shoes to keep it from attacking them.

On the other hand, Alexandria was enjoying every ticklish second of this ticklish ordeal upon her sensitive large Alicorn feet. She was intentionally adjusting her feet inside her shoes so the gel could attack another part of her delicate feet. Her favorite area for the gel to tickle was tips and between her toes.



(To be continued in chapter 2 -part 2 of chapter 1)