• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 735 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 735

The Executive Privilege CH 5

One week before, Celestia and I would retire from running the Dayspring Corporation in Los Ungulas in Coltifornia and hand the business over to our foals. In the agreed business transfer letter, our oldest foal Miss Aurora Silverlight will take over the Dayspring Corporation Chief Executive Officer position held by her mother, Ms Celestia Silverlight. Our second oldest foal Mr Somnus Silverlight will take over his Aunt Miss Luna Borealis's role had the Dayspring Corporation Chief Financial Officer. As stated, she will remain as a financial advisor to her nephew. And finally, our youngest foal Miss Blueberry Swirl Silverlight, will take over her Cousin Ms Cadence Sparkle, held Dayspring Corporation Chief Operating Officer. As stated, she will remain as supervisor of Operating.

It was a lovely warm spring day in Los Ungulas as we drove to a wedding reception that we would attend of long-time clients to Dayspring Corporation. It would be our last official duty as the President and Vice President of the Dayspring Corporation as we will retire at the end of the week.

Celestia was attired in a navy blue three-fourths sleeve embellished jacket dress with a tea-length skirt that her at mid-calf. The hemline hit six inches about the floor, making her look much taller than she is and thinner as well. Her perfect white with a hint of pink long legs was encased in a sand brown colored lace-top thigh-high stocking. On her twelve and one-third inch spacious large plushy white with a touch of pink luxurious bare feet were black glitter flattery spike heels with two and one-half heels. Her toes were painted in bright red polish, and they looked incredible peeking through the sheer nylon fabric. The nails on her five-finger hands were also painted in the same bright red polish, and they were wrapped around a black Jessica Mcclintock Riley evening bag.

"Tee-hee...Hon, I hear there will be dancing at the wedding reception. You know that my large plushy feet are more susceptible to me being a pure breed Alicorn mare than any given pony feet. So if I dance for too long, these spiked heels will begin to bother my poor luxurious large plushy feet, and if that happens. I will have no choice but for you to remove them for me to give my poor feet a break. Plus, if we are seated at the dinner on the hidden side of the table. My poor luxurious large plushy feet will be so sweaty from dancing in these stockings. I must have you remove them to allow them to cool down." Celestia suggested in cherish laid-back tone of voice as she caught Justice taking a quick peek at the bright red polish on her toes why they waited for the light to change at a signal.

"Well, if that situation comes up, my dearest, then I'll have no choice but to comply with my poor suffering Alicorn mare exceptional sensitive luxurious large plushy feet. And remove both her spiked heels and damp stocking. Revealing her perfect large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with bright red toenail polish on them. But I can't guarantee that those spacious white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles that will be sitting so vulnerable will remain unmolested for too long." Justice said, insightful as both ponies stretched their necks out to give each other a kiss on their lips before the light turns green and they drive into the parking lot of a large banquet hall for the wedding reception.

The parking lot for the large banquet hall for the wedding reception was located on the grounds of very spacious and well care for City Park. The two ponies looked at the watches on their wrists and realized they still have two hours to kill before the reception and dinner started because the ceremony started forty-five minutes later than the scheduled start time. To kill some time, the two ponies decided to take a walk in City Park. Celestia gives Justice affectionate kisses on his lips, approving the walk to accelerate a bit of her discomfort with spiked heels and getting her stocking slightly damp.

The two ponies looked at their watches once again and decided to head back to the large banquet hall for the wedding reception; they arrived back at the banquet hall at 4:40 pm but soon realized there was no else there yet. Instead of waiting for everyone to arrive, Justice and Celestia found a lovely quiet gazebo near the banquet hall to stay.

During that time, the two ponies talked to each other, why he watches his wife continue to walk around, making her exceptional sensitive luxurious large plushy feet a little bit more sore from the spiked heels. Then finally, 5:15 arrived; the reception was nice, definitely a younger crowd. The two ponies walked about the hall having a polite conversation with the other reception guests sipping soft apple cider from a seven-ounce champagne flute.

Celestia and Justice did not know anyone else at the wedding besides the father of the bride. The two ponies barely know the groom. Soon everyone started to make their way to Lakeview room for dinner. The two ponies found their name tags and took note that they were assigned to table 19.

They navigated their way through the dining hall and found their table. It was an ideal location. It was tucked away in one corner of the room; there was a short-tiered wall hidden by greenery between Celestia and Justice assigned seating, a nice place to put Celestia's once remove spiked heels and stocking, so no one will see them. Two other tables were in front of them, obscuring their table, and best of all, it looks like she and Justice were the only ones assigned to this table as it had only two dinner settings.

The only disappointment was that they were far from the dance floor and built-in bar, but the bright side to this was that Celestia has to walk further to their table wearing her spiked heels, causing her feet to become sorer with each step.

"How are my poor wife's exceptional sensitive luxurious large plushy feet doing?" Justice inquiry as the two ponies makes their long trek back to their table holding hands after a short dance.

"I think after dinner is served, and the speeches are done. One more round of dancing with my dear husband will make my poor feet suitably sore and my stocking suitably wet. It will be wonderful to let my exceptional sensitive luxurious large plushy feet breathe and my big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles to be molested by my dear husband." Celestia said innocently and sweetly as she gently kisses him on his cheek.

The moment the two ponies return to their table, the waiters and waitresses begin to serve the first course for the three courses scheduled meal. The whole dinner was served to the reception guests at their table in quick succession, as the last dishes were pick-up from the table. The traditional speeches began; the whole program lasted for two and half hours as each of the speakers spoke briefly about the newlywed couple.

To end this part of the evening program, the traditional toast was given by the best stallion and mare of honor; with a clinking of the champagne flutes, the program comes to an end. Over the next half an hour, the dance floor was once again packed full of dancing couples moving to the beat of the music.

After several dancing sets with her husband, Celestia whispers into his ear on top of his head, 'they are ready'. A beatific smile forms on Justice's snout as he gives his beloved wife a romantic kiss on her lips; with that, Justice takes hold of Celestia's hand. The couple walks off the dance floor, taking their time to get back to their table, allowing her feet to cure a little bit more. Once back at their table, Celestia adjusts her chair, so the front of it was facing the tiered wall as Justice removed his sport coat and hung it on the back of his chair.

"Huh?" Justice exclaimed as his wife's perfect spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with bright red toenail polish on them sat on the first step of the tiered wall between them before he could get comfortable.

She purposely chuckled with her husband's dumbfounded look on his face as his eyes widened and his mouth slacking with his wife's eagerness to have her spiked heels and her stocking removed from her feet without any prompting. Justice shook his head, flabbergasted as his dear Alicorn wife looks at him with her most affective look, her large puppy dog eyes. A moment later, Justice gave in, and she puffs up with self-importance knowing that look always works on him.

"All right, hon keeps a lookout for any pony coming toward our table," Justice asked as Celestia shook her head.

Before Justice gets started removing his wife's shoes and stockings from her exceptional sensitive luxurious large plushy feet. Justice ran his fingertips along his wife's feet, checking the sheer nylon fabric of her stockings as he expected the foot part of her sand brown colored lace-top thigh-high hose was saturated with her sweat from dancing and just walking about.

Celestia suddenly gasps with surprise went Justice's single fingertip brushes against her big toes of her feet, and a devious smile form on Justice's snout. He knows away to make his wife pay for using her large puppy dog eyes on him to get her way.

He knows that her big toes and the balls of her feet are an erogenous zone for his Alicorn wife if he teases that area by tickling it enough. His dear Celestia will unleash a heavenly and divine moan went she climaxes, slightly embarrassing her. But he had to pick the right time to enact his revenge plan on his dear Alicorn wife.

Celestia begins to softly chuckle; she hears the sound of her zippers on the back of her black glitter flattery spike heels with two and one-half heels begin to unzip. She sighs contently as the spiked heels are removed from her very sore feet and stood them up on the second stair of the three-tiered low wall.

Justice pushes his chair and kneels on the ground in front of nylon-clad feet as Celestia, using telekinesis moves his chair out of the way for her husband. He grabs the toes of her nylons and pulls them taut over the soles of her feet; he begins on her toes and moves down her soles until he reaches her heels. Sniffing the vanilla-scented sweat that permeating his dear wife's sweaty feet from the cream, she rubs on her feet to keep them soft. He releases the toe fabric and isolates one of her baby toes from the rest of her toes.

Soon his tongue appears, and he begins swirling it around her baby toe; the nylon fabric of her stocking enhances the tickling. Forcing Celestia to fight the overwhelming urge to burst into laughter as her four toes saving her big toe is extremely ticklish.

"Please-ahahahahah Please-ahahahahaha stop it-ahahahahahah." Celestia pleaded as Justice ran his tongue up to her second toes and back down to her baby toe in a slow manner to maximize unbearable tickle torture on her extremely ticklish four toes.

Celestia slouch back in her chair, exhausted as tears run down her cheeks from unbearable tickle torture on her extremely ticklish four toes of her feet. Celestia's stomach knots went Justice's reach under her skirt, and find lace-top of her thigh-high stockings, he begins to draw them down her sweaty, perfect white with a hint of pink long legs.

Before long, sitting on a low wall in front of Justice was her pair of relatively large, long, full, thick, and plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with bright red toenail polish and sexy deep arches with creamy soft skin and puffy balls on the bottom of her feet. She had shapely, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet, and smooth perfect round heels accentuated the overall look of her luxurious feet.

Nauseating spurts of adrenaline course through Celestia's veins as her husband gets a firm grip on her perfect delicate ankles; he brings her luxurious bare feet vertical on the low wall. Her light magenta eyes transfixed with horror, his tongue once again appears out of his mouth; he went straight for the center of creamy soft soles and licks it.

"Wait-wait-wait-wait Stahahahahaaa Stahaaahaaahaha," Celestia begged, gasping for air between a laugh, trying to keep for scream out with a great deal of laughter from his tongue tickling a very ticklish spot on the bottom of her foot.

"Nooohohohoho n-not my Ahaharchhas Ahahaahahaha." Celestia giggled nervously as Justice taunted her by wiggling the end of his tongue a few inches from the unbearably ticklish arches of her feet.

In one last desperate attempt to prevent Justice from tongue tickling her unbearably ticklish arches, she begins to blubber, begging her beloved husband to have mercy upon his dear and beloved Alicorn wife. She was appealing to his unquestionable love for her, but it didn't work as he ran his tongue up both her arches. She quickly slaps her hands around her snout to keep from scream out with ticklish laughter from her husband's tongue tickling.

She slumped forward in her seat, releasing periodic titter laughter from her lips. A triumphant smile forms on Justice's lips because his wife was ready for his revenge on her. Soon on the low wall, Justice makes two magically created clamps form in the dark navy blue color magic aura; Justice slots his wife perfect white with a hint of pink delicate ankles into the comfy U-shaped seat of each clamp. Their subdued click as the jaws close around Celestia's ankles, securing them, forcing them to become vertical.

Celestia's light magenta eyes widen in alarm, watching her husband tie four of her toes back with magically created twine and ties the end to a magically created small eyelet on the low wall. He does the same with her other toes; once done, the only toes that can move effectively are her two big toes. Suddenly a terrifying and embarrassing realization enters Celestia's mind why her husband was targeting her extremely, very, and unbearably ticklish spots on her luxurious bare feet.

"By my light, honey? Please don't make me climax in public it will be a very embarrassing outcome for me. Please, my dearest, Pleeehee do make me climax." Celestia said, her voice quavering as Justice begin sniffing the balls of her feet, picking up the vanilla-scented sweat that permeating his dear wife's sweaty feet.

"Nooohohohoho, pleeeease Stahahahahaaa Stahaaahaaahaha." Celestia begging between gasping for air as she begins to feel the sexual stimulation from her husband's rough tongue slowly and deliberately licking the balls of her feet, her erogenous zones slowly building her arousal toward her climax.

"Ahahahahahahaha Nooo." Celestia giggles as she helplessly watches Justice continue to methodically lick the balls of her feet in languid upward strokes build up her sexual excitement. Each slow strokes of his tongue sent more and more electrical impulses shooting up her legs before exploded in her mind pushing her closer and closer to her climax.

"N-nomohohohore," Celestia said in a more vain tone of voice as Justice grabs hold of her big toes and bend them down, so they are straight.

Celestia's face becomes stricken went her husband's lips form into O's shape, and they approach her very vulnerable big toes that her husband is holding very secure. He only releases her big toes went they are entirely in his mouth; he takes a perfect suck on them.

That all it took a moment later Celestia's unleashes a loud heavenly and divine moan went she climaxed, after that an embarrassing blush formed on her snout followed by mortified sobbing. Justice released his wife's ankles from the clamps and sat on the wall, wrapping his arms around his distressed Alicorn wife. What happened next took both ponies entirely by surprise; a second later, the whole room echoed with lustful moaning. Every single mare in the room drags the stallion out of the room, wanting them to make love with them. Even the bride and groom quickly left the room wanting to make love with her new husband.

"I think the party is over, hon. you want me to put your heels on again?" Justice asked, getting hold of his wife's heels and picking up his wife's barefoot.

"No, my love, I'll stay barefooted. I want to get my plushy luxurious bare feet sore once again. So went we get home you can give me one of your special foot massages. Plus, I want you to tease all my ticklish spots on the soles of my spacious feet; additionally, you have never teased the top of my feet. It just as ticklish as the bottom of my feet." Celestia explains as the two ponies stand up and walk out of the wedding reception.