• Published 20th Jan 2021
  • 733 Views, 22 Comments

The Experience files (volume 3) - keithsterling



This the third installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 3). I have post Volume 2 and Volume 1on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 22
 733

The Executive privilege CH 4 (part four from Ch1)

A week later, as an old friend arrives at Justice's and his mares' townhouse in Los Ungulas, he's reunited with this particular friend went she was trying to get a foothold in Trotkyo's foreign market for her clothing designs. The deal fell through went the company shut down the branch completely when he immediately called this friend and explained what happened.

This friend says it was fine; she discovered that it would take years to get a foothold in that foreign market with all the red tape she would have to go through, and it would bog down her easier expansion plans. With that, this old friend said Justice could keep her cell phone number as a personal contact because she enjoys talking to him.

Walking through the courtyard up to the solid wooden door and rings the doorbell was a very attractive light gray unicorn mare with a moderate indigo blue corkscrew curled mane and tail. Her 5ft 7in slender and elegant equine figure was attired in mauve pink Giovanna signature polka dot skirt suit.

Why her sleeky and elegant light gray legs were encased in nude colored pantyhose. On her ten and one-third inch, long superb light gray bare feet with deep red toenail polish were red Jean round toed stiletto heels with three and three-fourths heels. Dangling from her shoulder was a brown monogram Liz Claiborne shoulder bag with her personal possessions. This light gray unicorn mare was World-class Fashion Designer Rarity Radiance and friend of Justice Silverlight.

The door is answered by a handsome and majestic-looking dark blue unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His athletic 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in a hidden orchid classic ultimate short sleeve polo shirt and light gray wash tapered athletic fit jeans. On his eleven and one-sixth inch long socked dark blue bare feet were tan Rolen slip-on shoes. This unicorn stallion was Justice Silverlight. Upon seeing his Friend Rarity Radiance, he hugs her and invites her into the shared home.

"Well, hello Rarity, what brings you to my home?" Justice asked as he takes quickly glanced down to his friend Rarity's shoed feet. He quickly notices that Rarity was wearing nude-colored pantyhose upon her feet.

"Tee-hee, I know, darling. You are looking at my feet, Justice. Would you like to render your friend Rarity barefooted? (Overly dramatic) Oh, these nude-colored pantyhose are such a bothersome fashion accessory, but I'll sacrifice them in the name of being barefooted." Rarity said overdramatically with a little bit of flair thrown in for good measure.

The two unicorns walked over to the sofa, and once their Rarity sat down on the far end of the sofa and waited for Justice to sits down, at which time she rests her shoed feet on his lap. He gently palmed her shapely ankles and lifted them off his lap, the sucking sounds of her pumps being removed from her nude colored pantyhose covered superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten and one-third inch long superb mare's naked feet with deep red toenail polish causes the unicorn mare to chuckle softly.

Without being told, he created a pair of dark blue colored scissors and cut a slit over her toes and the top of her foot before continuing up her light gray curvy legs till he reaches the hem of her street-length skirt that hits just above her knees. The magic scissor cut around her thighs, leaving a clean-cut hidden by the end of her skirt. Once he finishes with her other pantyhoses, he simply peeled them off her legs and feet revealing her superbly curvy feet and legs.

Sitting on his lap were her superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten and one-third inch long slender and elegant mare's bare feet. Both her feet' arches had a graceful curve to them that led into a smoothly oval ball of her feet. Why other ends of her arches led into smooth round heels. The symmetrically shaped toe stems are topped with ten shapely toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with deep red nail polish.

The skin on the bottom of her feet was luscious satiny to the touch, so soft from the impeccable foot care of her ten and one-third inch long light gray slender and elegant mare's bare feet. Her luscious satiny light gray soles easily wrinkled as Justice ran two of his fingers down the full length of her light gray soles. This cause Rarity to squealed and began to giggle as the sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind. As she begins to calm down, Justice took hold of Rarity's ankles in one hand; he takes a good long sniff of her luscious satiny light gray soles.

"Such a musky and sweet scent emanating from off your luscious satiny light gray soles must be frankincense oil diluted scented moisturizer that you put on your feet to keep them soft and supple." Justice comment as he held Rarity's ankles in one hand, taking a few more good sniffs of her luscious satiny light gray soles.

Just as Justice was about to begin to massage Rarity very sore superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten and one-third inch long slender and elegant mare's bare feet. She began to wiggle them playfully. Justice couldn't resist; he began to lightly stroke the luscious satiny soles of her feet.

"No do-dooohohohnt! Pleeheheheeeese! You know! Hhhow! Titititicklish! I Ahhaham!" Rarity begins laughing hysterically as her stiletto heels made her slender and elegant bare feet considerably softer from complete several fashion shows earlier today.

Justice relented and begins to massage Rarity's feet with the loving care that this unicorn mare deserved. She was relaxed drift off as his skilled fingers caressed away all the tension in her sore feet, soon she became completely relaxed.

Justice brought her foot up to his lips and began to kiss along her delicate and tender curved arch. She giggled softly enjoy every minute of Justice kissing her graceful curved arch; he moved to her symmetrical-shaped toes. Her giggle became moans and laughs as he gently began to nibble and suck on her toes.

This sent shuddered through her unicorn body as his tongue slipped in and out between her toes. The overwhelming sensation of him kissing and sucking her symmetrical-shaped toes was all too much for Rarity to bear before she could fall to sleep from her exhaustion from the fashion shows she's complete earlier today.

"Rarity! Why did you come?" Justice inquiry as it woke her up.

"Well, darling, now I know where to come went; I am much stressed." Rarity comment with a smile.

"But anyway darling, it seems that the Dayspring Corporation is very interested in you, my dear Justice. According to my contacts inside the company, a few fashion-forward employees told me. That they are sending out the big guns Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle to hire you for their unfilled Chief Marketing Officer position." Rarity explains as Justice lightly stroked the luscious satiny soles of Rarity's light gray feet with his fingers cause a smile to grow on her snout.

"I see Ms Cadence Sparkle? That is Celestia and Luna Borealis, niece, is it not." Justice comment floating his tickling toolbox over to himself.

"Yup, she married Human resources officer Twilight Sparkle older brother Galeron Shining Armor Sparkle." Rarity explains watching Justice opening the toolbox and search through it for something.

Rarity recoil in horror as an electric toothbrush was produced and switch on. He applies the oscillating brush head to her luscious satiny light gray soles, and she is in hysterics in no time; the sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind. Rarity desperately tried to free her feet from the ticklish ordeal, but Justice held her shapely ankles very secure.

The electric toothbrush tickle torture on her luscious satiny light gray soles continues unabated for the next few hours. During that time, her laughter settled into a gratifying and satisfying guffaw. She has never allowed any pony to tickle her sensitive bare feet like this before, very controlled and deliberate to not induce an orgasm from her. Rarity has a nonsensical smile on her snout as the electric toothbrush did its devious work on her ticklish soles held in place by Justice's strong grip on her ankles.

Justice removes the electric toothbrush from Rarity's luscious satiny light gray soles and begins to rub her feet to calm the tickling sensation. She moaned very disappointedly went the tickling stop but smiled went Justice releases his grip on her shapely ankles, freeing her from the ticklish ordeal.

"Would you like to have dinner with me, Rarity? Emerald is working late, and Anita will not be back till maybe next week." Justice inquiry as Rarity shook her head yes and put her pumps back on, minus her nude-colored pantyhose that have been cut off here by Justice.

(It a few weeks later)

Driving a cloudy blue-colored crystal-powered convertible car down a tree-lined street leading to a gated townhouse community was Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle attired in navy blue Danny and Nicole short sleeve striped fit and flare dress. Her attractive light pink slender bare feet with cool green toenail polish were blue Monta lace-up round-toed espadrille wedges with one-inch platform. Sitting on her passenger seat was Liz Claiborne's hobo bag with all her personal possessions.

It took Cadence a solid ten weeks to finally make contact with Justice; she feels that someone tips him off to the Dayspring Corporation interested in him. She quickly eliminated Chief Creative officer Emerald Luster as she had been sleeping in her office since a new Marketing Campaign was launched earlier this month with no other suspects.

Her advantage was taking away from her, and she was at the mercy of Justice. For the next few days, Justice kept Cadence stewing by answering her phone calls and having a very brief conversation with her. Before responding with the phrase 'I'll think about it.' That phrase aggravated her every time he says it to her. As the tenth week was approaching, Cadence received a phone call from Justice stating he will meet her face to face but on his terms. She agreed on his terms for the face-to-face meeting.

She arrived at the gated townhouse community and put her top up on her crystal-powered convertible car before locking it. Waiting for her outside the townhouse community was Justice; he was holding a hood in his hand. He led Cadence over to a pale gray crystal-powered coupe before allowing her to get in; he's slipped a disruptor ring on her horn, blocking her magic. She then put her hands behind her back, and he cuffed her. A moment later, Justice helps Cadence into the pale gray crystal-powered coupe; went both ponies are in the car, the hood is placed over her head.

For one hour and forty minutes, Justice took the bound and blindfolded Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle to a single-family home in the desert community of Pasture Spring. During a one hundred seven miles trip to the desert community of Pasture Spring, Cadence explained the duty of the Chief Marketing officer of the Dayspring Corporation to Justice.

Unbeknownst to Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle, the reason he was so hard to get hold of was not that he was taking away her advantage; it was because he was smoothing things over with Chief Executive officer Celestia Borealis; he still had her old cell phone number and call it. He was surprised that she answers it and the two old friends reconnected after all these years.

After several negotiation lunches with her, the two old friends reunited during the final lunch. That both ponies agree that the romantic relationship they once had would open up old resentment between them as much as it hurt Celestia, she agreed. But that wouldn't stop them from restarting their old friendship. To Celestia, it was one step toward regaining that old romantic relationship they once had.

"If you take the job, Mr. Silverlight, I can reassure you that Dayspring Corporation will never toss you or those two mares under the bus to fend for yourself. To demonstrate our sincerity, we sent job offers to those two mares as well. It all hinges on you, Mr. Silverlight." Cadence said in a very sincere voice.

"Justice if you don't mine," Justice said.

"Then I insist you call me Cadence, just like college." Cadence reply.

A few moments later, the car drives into a garage of a single-family home in the desert community of Pasture Spring and parks. Once parked, Justice helped Cadence out of the passenger seat, led her into a room, and removed the hood. Cadence shriek upon seeing a set of wooden stocks bolted to the floor. Cadence was taken over to the stocks, she was asked to sit down on the bench behind it, and her feet were placed in them.

But not until he unlaced her blue Monta lace-up round-toed espadrille wedges that the top half of the frame was closed and locked around her light pink rounded ankles. The cuffs were removed from around her rounded wrists and placed in leather shackles that hung from the ceiling above her. Cadence would never admit that being bound and helpless was getting her very excited. But what was amp her up was the prospect of her attractive light pink slender bare feet with cool green toenail polish being tormented.

A smile form on Justice's snout as he tickled Cadence's exposed smooth and soft oval heel through the opening on the back of her round-toed espadrille wedges; the tickle cause her to flinch and release some laughter. He did this a few more times, causing more laughter to be forced out of his ticklish light pink Alicorn mare. He moved up and started to tickle her arches; this cause laughter and soft moaning to escape her lips; he remains in that spot for a little while, causing the moaning to start getting louder. Without warning, Justice shot over to the other side of her feet. Cadence burst into laughter as he up and down on that side of the foot.

In Cadence's current laughing stupor, she never realized that Justice using his telekinesis, floated her blue Monta lace-up round-toed espadrille wedges off her feet reveal her slender, gracefully rounded shaped pair of light pink bare feet with cool green toenail polish. Her feet were slightly smaller than her aunt Celestia's wider white with a hint of pink plushy bare feet, and her arches were shallow but with a smoother curve to them. Her feet' balls also had a smooth curve to them, a top by five slightly plump elegant looking toes. Went she scrunches her toes down, the flawless, silky smooth light pink soles easily wrinkle before smoothing out once again.

Cadence's light purple eyes widen in alarm upon seeing an open toolbox next to Justice; inside the toolbox where all manner of tickling tools His favorite tool was the electric toothbrushes; he had thin brush heads that could be slotted between the toes of mare's feet and large brush heads that tickle their soles. Nauseating spurts of adrenaline course through Cadence's veins went she saw two floating electric toothbrushes a few inches from the center of her flawless, silky smooth, light pink soles. Cadence began to panic and grimaced at the thought of the electric toothbrushes tickling the center of her feet and began to violently struggle in her bonds.

But the bonds held fast as Justice removed some twine from inside his toolbox and began to tie her slightly plump elegant big toes back to a small eyelet at the top of the stocks.

"Now to begin, my dear pink Alicorn mare," Justice said as an oscillating brush slowly approached the center of her feet.

"Please!!!" Cadence giggled as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Kootchy, kootchy coo!" Justice said as the oscillating brushes made contact with the center of her sensitive flawless, silky smooth, light pink soles.

Cadence exploded with maniacal laughter as the oscillating toothbrushes tickled the unbearable ticklish center of her feet; she was in hysterics in no time, begging and pleading for the toothbrushes to be removed from the unbearable ticklish center of her feet. The sensations shot up her legs and exploded in her mind. Now she instantly regretted agreeing to be tickle torture upon her flawless, silky smooth, light pink soles so she could have a face-to-face with Justice.

"Please ahahahahaha, please!! Ahahahahahah stop it Ahahahahahaha!" Cadence pleaded as Justice reaches back into his tickling toolbox.

He produced two more electric toothbrushes and replaced the larger brush head with a thin brush head. He slotted the head in between her big toe and second toe. Before turning it on, Cadence was screaming with laughter as the thin brush head tickled the sides of her very ticklish, slightly plump elegant big toes and second toe. Cadence had tears rolling down her cheeks as she desperately tried to free her slender, gracefully rounded, shaped pair of light pink bare feet with cool green toenail polish from the stocks. But all she could do was manage to endure the unbelievable tickle torture heap upon her flawless, silky smooth light pink soles, which of course, she couldn't.

"Ahahahahahahahahaah stop it! Ahahahahaha." Cadence screamed as she always knew that she was hopelessly ticklish ever since she's was a filly, but never has this weakness been exploited as much as it was today.

She couldn't bear it and now knew that there was some truth behind the rumors about Shanghay tickle torture. At this point, she would do or say anything to stop the awful tickle torture upon her flawless, silky smooth, light pink soles. Suddenly the tickling stopped, and Cadence slumps her shoulders, panting and giggling while still pleading for Justice not to tickle her any more.

A few quick fingers tickle in the center of her flawless, silky smooth, light pink soles caused Cadence to pass out. She came to a few hours later and finds herself sitting in the driver seat of her cloudy blue-colored crystal-powered convertible car in front of the gated townhouse community. She blinks with surprise and finds herself in her slender, gracefully rounded, shaped pair of light pink bare feet with cool green toenail polish.

'All right, Justice, you may have my blue Monta lace-up round-toed espadrille wedges. Plus, you have a fifth very willing ticklish mare to torment her flawless, silky smooth light pink soles went you want.' Cadence thought as she started up her car and drove off barefooted.